This forum seemingly dead, no real conspiracy truthers here

I have to say it but I see nothing groundbreaking posted here, everything is on bitchute and odyssey .

This site has become something more about religion debate than any conspiracies happening and any threads that do get posted have a pretty lack luster reply.

What im saying is for a "conspiracy" website there is very little talk of actual conspiracy

The Zone

Star
I just think people get burned out. There is a lot in society beating us down these days and sites like this are shadow-banned a lot. And then we have certain posters who drive people off and cliques which do the same. We are facing an overload of the senses these days with all that is happening and it freezes one to the point of not knowing what to talk about. We have also as a group became pretty predictable, meaning there is as much splitting in here as there is in everyday life. With all the shit hitting us daily we are subdued and overloaded with stress and people have to take a step back to refresh. Ebbs and flows.

Wigi

Veteran
That's because we have long passed the time where unbelievable conspiracies were just theories because right now it is official news so the question is what you're going to do in the light of all these Revelations ?
Read the book of Revelation of course and prepare yourself. I've said months ago that this place would turn into an end time waiting room because most people are asleep anyway, we're divided and society looks compromised.

It's not really the time to theorize anymore, the thing to do would be to take street actions but as of right now we are outnumbered and this is orwell society where antifascists protects fascism so yeah we'll just watch everything unfold before our eyes and my only advice it's to be ready for what's next to come and get right with God.

I have to say it but I see nothing groundbreaking posted here, everything is on bitchute and odyssey .

This site has become something more about religion debate than any conspiracies happening and any threads that do get posted have a pretty lack luster reply.

What im saying is for a "conspiracy" website there is very little talk of actual conspiracy

This form is like almost 10 years old or something like that, this website is older. I found this website when I was around 17 years old I'm 27 now I served a whole 5 years in the Navy in between being on this website. All you have to do is Google through the old threads, there are corners of this website where a lot of stuff has been talked about and fleshed out. And it's true what they say there is no real conspiracy "theories" anymore. People who wrote the Book of Revelation are clear they wrote it so that we would know that now is their so-called revelation which means the Resurgence of Truth. Freedom of Information Act whistleblowers William Milton Cooper Isaac Kappy Seth rich WikiLeaks the parasite pill bob Lazar Russell Jay Gould David Wynn Miller, all those people spoke out already. People have died agendas have been rolled out, so-called endless Wars fizzled out when they cease to provide the powers with what they want. The bed has been made now we have to lay in it not much to really go on about except yeah become better person being accountable and never taking the vaccine

Maldarker

Star
This form is like almost 10 years old or something like that, this website is older. I found this website when I was around 17 years old I'm 27 now I served a whole 5 years in the Navy in between being on this website. All you have to do is Google through the old threads, there are corners of this website where a lot of stuff has been talked about and fleshed out. And it's true what they say there is no real conspiracy "theories" anymore. People who wrote the Book of Revelation are clear they wrote it so that we would know that now is their so-called revelation which means the Resurgence of Truth. Freedom of Information Act whistleblowers William Milton Cooper Isaac Kappy Seth rich WikiLeaks the parasite pill bob Lazar Russell Jay Gould David Wynn Miller, all those people spoke out already. People have died agendas have been rolled out, so-called endless Wars fizzled out when they cease to provide the powers with what they want. The bed has been made now we have to lay in it not much to really go on about except yeah become better person being accountable and never taking the vaccine
Thanks for serving one navy guy to another :)

voj

Established
God started the problem, humans want to finish it. Even if there is a conspiracy theory we wont do anything about it. When 911 happened what did society did? Nothing. In this period of this plandemic what did we humans did? Still nothing. We just marvel like alice in wonderland.

Everything is connected, i mean everything. I wish i hand a good device i would create a youtube channel and share inbuilt imaginative information. If you notice people are sheeple and will always be. If you give them full knowledge and complete awareness they would not bow to a God of sort. This was why they burnt the great library because the want to control man, Like the mansons, other cults etc.

Believe it or not life is unknown. Humans dont fully understand what they is, this is why they began to learn about the universe, science, discover good versus evil. Knowledge occured in form of an entity into a book, this life is like a play where everyone plays according to theirs script. This is why they wrote the bible and bring in religion. Now some say we live in the book of relevation(End times).

This Is What I Think:

For Now, There. Is. No. God.

If you think about it we all is under the influence of a master plan and there isnt a perfect time of the master plan, this is why we all is under the influence of both good and evil.

God is over rated because if man is created in the form of God and money is called God then it means there is not a original God yet. Because a supreme being cant die.

If you check we are all distracted with our wants while some evil people are willingly doing evil for the sake of a greater good which makes no sense.

I think the end game is gonna suprise some people because they will create a real God that is beyond the beyond. And he will be the master plan of everything. I dont know how to explain but i think something is happening behind the curtain and the moment have come.

Lyfe

Star
There used to be allot more posters like 10 years ago. Allot more who would contribute in the religions section. Back then was the peak of the awakening to the new word order. Youtube was full of information and material. Now they have censored youtube so many people dont really have a means to encounter the truth anymore.

Lyfe

Star
This place is mostly a gathering of religious fundamentalists who look down on anyone who doesn't share their moral beliefs, I have yet to come accross so-called "free thinkers" on here.
The VC is filled with just as many anti religion members who look down on Christians as "religtards" and spiritual kindgergardeners.

Discounting any religion doesnt make you a free thinker. It means you are narrowminded.

voj

Established
The VC is filled with just as many anti religion members who look down on Christians as "religtards" and spiritual kindgergardeners.

Discounting any religion doesnt make you a free thinker. It means you are narrowminded.
Ok!

juniper

Rookie

ever listen to Jesse Czerbota? she survived a childhood immersed in a old line satanic family. she says the person picked by satanists to become the antichrist is being prepared right now. she expects the desecration of the temple in the next 3 years. Of course, we know from scripture that no one knows when it will happen. But if Trump brings in a time of peace in next election, time will seem ripe. https://illuminatethenetherlands.com/jessie-czebotar/

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
The forum is definitely dead, even so the articles(sorry..... but it's true) . I do believe that there has been enough being EXPOSED and so on, many members from previous years have left and so have I due to the thread being of no use anymore.

We all came here to seek truth about the celebrities we were fans of or suspected to be involved in some weird things or perhaps a friend referred us here. And that having been done we have collected enough information for it to prove to us that the world is way more twisted then we are led to believe. Thus with that we should leave and leave space for those who are new to this whole thing instead of flooding it with unnecessary speculation rather then actual information.

Such as the “bts discussion thread", at first it included videos and facts and etc but slowly morphed into opinions and slander only without videos speculating and etc since that has simply run out.

Platforms on YouTube are being removed, freedom of speech has become rather a foreign sense of one owning a platform.

Even I simply post videos on the thread very recently, simply for the new people and ensure I post enough that it is at the forefront for them to see. These are mainly videos I've watched before which have been removed from YouTube.

I would genuinely suggest that people who've already recognized what the evil in the world is, accept it and leave it so that they may protect the last bit of innocence left within them and not be dissensitized.

Yes, they are in the illuminati, let's recognize it, warn people about it, try and get justice for the victims and that's it rather then digging the same old information or most times nothing which only proves one thing as always that they are evil.

ever listen to Jesse Czerbota? she survived a childhood immersed in a old line satanic family. she says the person picked by satanists to become the antichrist is being prepared right now. she expects the desecration of the temple in the next 3 years. Of course, we know from scripture that no one knows when it will happen. But if Trump brings in a time of peace in next election, time will seem ripe. https://illuminatethenetherlands.com/jessie-czebotar/
I appreciate ur input!

Anyway I think this thread was needed. It's nice to see people come together.