The World's First Genderless Baby

Violette

Star
http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/162008/first-genderless-baby-canadian-health-card

"As a non-binary trans person who uses they/them pronouns, Searyl's parent, Kori Doty, knows that reality all too well. "When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be, and those assignments followed me and followed my identification throughout my life," they said in a statement to CBC. "Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then."

I try hard to be understanding of others but this is just so ridiculous to me. "When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be" Those doctors were doing their job, saw a penis or vagina, and made the appropriate observation about your sex. Doctors assign sex, not gender, at birth so I don't understand what the point of this is. Do you have to legally document your gender for anything? You can't hide your legitimate sex from doctors unless you want unnecessary difficulties when receiving medical care. I understand wanting to raise children with gender neutral clothes, toys, etc. but to raise a child to be genderless instead of letting them choose their gender without bias does more harm than good IMO.

makeorbreak

Established
Call a spade a spade (and I don't mean that in a racial way, just an expression). If a person looks like a man, they should expect to be called "Sir" and a person who looks like a woman should expect to be addressed as "Madam" or "Miss". They have no right to get angry if someone makes the mistake of addressing them in the wrong way based on the way they look or act.

elsbet

Superstar
"Since Searyl is a baby, they can't yet identify their true gender. "

Supposing this baby is a girl, this should read: "... she can't yet identify her true gender."

Using the plural they and their confuses the reader. Never mind the fact that it's a grammatical nightmare. But the whole thing is absurd, really. What percentage of the population does this represent, I wonder? Not counting the children that have been inappropriately indoctrinated, of course. -.-

Violette

Star
"Since Searyl is a baby, they can't yet identify their true gender. "

Supposing this baby is a girl, this should read: "... she can't yet identify her true gender."

Using the plural they and their confuses the reader. Never mind the fact that it's a grammatical nightmare. But the whole thing is absurd, really. What percentage of the population does this represent, I wonder? Not counting the children that have been inappropriately indoctrinated, of course. -.-
A very small amount of the population is trans. The baby is most likely going to express the gender that matches their sex but because their parent is clearly biased their child will be confused :/ the parent is trans, someone who was clearly born a woman but has a beard. What a strange turn society has taken...

makeorbreak

Established
As time goes by, the trans population will increase and society will adapt and accept on a wider scale. Whether that's a good thing or not depends upon whom you are speaking to.

polymoog

Superstar
As time goes by, the trans population will increase and society will adapt and accept on a wider scale. Whether that's a good thing or not depends upon whom you are speaking to.
thats true.
if you talk to me, its a bad thing.
at least the autosexuals and ecosexuals will breed themselves out of existence.

Violette

Star
I would consider it a bad thing. Society cant continue this way and will collapse. There's already pedophiles claiming to identify as young children. There's otherkins too. It's absurd

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

young children otherkins.

[please note the indent]

(violette, you went and edited your post "indentify", ruining my joke)

Last edited:

makeorbreak

Established
While I'm not advocating hatred of any kind toward any subset of society, it has to be said that pedophiles should not be lumped in with autosexuals, ecosexuals, otherkins or any other group that is relatively harmless except to themselves. Pedophiles are dangerous individuals; most others keep to themselves and are not a threat. Psychologically, they are different but they may only represent a questionable role model for our children. Pedophiles are predators, period.

Violette

Star
While I'm not advocating hatred of any kind toward any subset of society, it has to be said that pedophiles should not be lumped in with autosexuals, ecosexuals, otherkins or any other group that is relatively harmless except to themselves. Pedophiles are dangerous individuals; most others keep to themselves and are not a threat. Psychologically, they are different but they may only represent a questionable role model for our children. Pedophiles are predators, period.
IMG_3431.JPG
I don't think trans people and pedos are the same at all. I believe pedos will use the trans movement to their own advantage if given the opportunity.

makeorbreak

Established
No, I never said anything about pedophiles and trans being one group. Sorry if you took it that way. Pedophiles could use the trans movement to their advantage but so could anyone else. Children should be supervised in bathrooms under the age where they can protect themselves from unwanted attention. A trans person or a pedo person can be equal threats to a young child in a public bathroom. Trans is a positive choice that affects a person's own life. p***philia is a negative choice that affects everyone and the most vulnerable in our society.

Etagloc

Superstar
Sex and gender are the same thing. The people pushing this new, made-up concept that gender and sex are different are pushing Newspeak... that's all it is... and if we accept their control over our language, then we let them win.... language is powerful and important

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
you see how deeply relativism has penetrated how people think?

whether something is good or bad is not dependent on who I am speaking to......

there is an objective right and wrong. there is an objective truth. this transgender stuff is degeneracy- objectively. the entire world can be forced to adapt to these nonsense new PC ways of thinking but the truth will remain the truth regardless.

rainerann

Star
I believe a trans person can also be a p***phile. It isn't about pedophiles being separate from trans or trying to use it to further some agenda and the trans community is always regular except for these people who are not really trans because they are a p***phile.

A p***phile is just someone who believes they are sexually attacked to children. A trans person can be a p***phile. A nontrans person can be a p***phile. A p***phile does not belong to their own group that is immune from these other experiences.

mecca

Superstar
I believe a trans person can also be a p***phile. It isn't about pedophiles being separate from trans or trying to use it to further some agenda and the trans community is always regular except for these people who are not really trans because they are a p***phile.

A p***phile is just someone who believes they are sexually attacked to children. A trans person can be a p***phile. A nontrans person can be a p***phile. A p***phile does not belong to their own group that is immune from these other experiences.
Yeah, unfortunately, anyone can be a p***phile.