The World's First Genderless Baby

Devine

Star
hey mp3 player i said it in the other thread but may as well post it here too! for the fans you know ;)

hey sorry you feel that way surprised no one has said it to me before as i admit i talk out of my ass. but i am the 6th most liked poster on this forum so i guess some folks like my drivel. and i can't help but notice that you have not contributed a SINGLE thread on here. like many others you just want to critique what others put out there it seems.
so, suck it. block me if you don't like my posts :)

Devine

Star

Violette

Star
this is what he said to me originally, it was accurate and i almost agreed that i shouldn't post here anymore.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-place-for-the-real-conspiracy-theorists.240/page-15
until i saw that he does not even contribute anything and then i thought well fuck that :)
@MP3D if you care to engage further let's do it on the other thread so as not to muck up @Violette 's great thread here :)
I like your posts and I would never let someone's opinion prevent you from expressing yours!

Antipapirus

Established
http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/162008/first-genderless-baby-canadian-health-card

" I understand wanting to raise children with gender neutral clothes, toys, etc. but to raise a child to be genderless instead of letting them choose their gender without bias does more harm than good IMO.
Letting a child choose his gender is like letting a child with a grenade choose if he wants to pull the pin, and if you raise your child with intention to go againts his real gender [ boy-penis \ girls-vagina - thats it !!! ] then you are abusing him and are stealing the life he planned for him self ..... [ my opinion ]

Antipapirus

Established
A very small amount of the population is trans. The baby is most likely going to express the gender that matches their sex but because their parent is clearly biased their child will be confused :/ the parent is trans, someone who was clearly born a woman but has a beard. What a strange turn society has taken...
So there is a 0.7% that the baby is trans and even many trans peopel had changes of mind after surgery so that means 0.5%, for this im slim chance people are denying their baby the most important part of their early existence - LOL - its great to live in these times - love every minute of it

JoChris

Superstar
Letting a child choose his gender is like letting a child with a grenade choose if he wants to pull the pin, and if you raise your child with intention to go againts his real gender [ boy-penis \ girls-vagina - thats it !!! ] then you are abusing him and are stealing the life he planned for him self ..... [ my opinion ]
I wonder how busy the courts will become when **some** transsexuals who have had all the anatomical surgery realise others convinced them they were different because deep down they were really the wrong sex (not true of course), not merely different in temperament to most other children. E.g. Childless as a result of giving into others' suggestions and accepting overtolerance propaganda as truth.

mecca

Superstar
Why not just raise the child as the gender they were born as? The likelihood of them being transgender is so minuscule but if they did somehow end up being transgender, they could deal with it then, when they're old enough to even feel that way. It makes no sense to raise a child with no gender because the actual chance of them wanting to change their gender in the future is so low.

Last edited:

Raquel

Established
Was a feminist that said "when a society is collapsing, the transgender phenomenon happens", this already was seen before, it's the history repeating itself. Plus, those people defending gender ideology, are going against own evolution theory. They want the environment suits the person, not the person suits in the environment.

Raquel

Established
What does that mean?
the theory of evolution says that one who adapts to the environment, it reproduces more. the gender ideology 'preaches' exactly the opposite which has no scientific basis at all.
In other words, everybody has to accept what they 'preach', boys can be a girl (vice versa), and it will not be society that will stop.

mecca

Superstar
the theory of evolution says that one who adapts to the environment, it reproduces more. the gender ideology 'preaches' exactly the opposite which has no scientific basis at all.
In other words, everybody has to accept what they 'preach', boys can be a girl (vice versa), and it will not be society that will stop.
I don't see how acknowledging transgender people is the opposite of evolution. It really has nothing to do with evolution. In what ways do transgender people go against evolution? They're just a thing that happens in humanity. Evolution is pretty random.

Last edited:

makeorbreak

Established
Let's make this discussion more interesting. What do parents do when their child is born a hermaphrodite with both sexes? Do they choose for the child which sex they should be or let them decide when they're an adult when the operation is much more difficult or even impossible in some cases?

mecca

Superstar
What do parents do when their child is born a hermaphrodite with both sexes? Do they choose for the child which sex they should be or let them decide when they're an adult when the operation is much more difficult or even impossible in some cases?
A lot of the time when a child is born intersex, the doctor just chooses whichever will be easier to do... but when that child grows up, they end up disliking the outcome. But now that there's a little more awareness about this topic, more people are suggesting that the parents and doctors just wait until the intersex child can choose for themselves. I think waiting would be best because if you chop off parts of their body before you even know how that child will identify, it will cause problems that can't be fixed.

makeorbreak

Established
In that case, they expose the child to possible humiliation and discimination in the meantime should their condition be discovered. Unavoidable, yes, but best in the long run. Still, this situation is foreseen but registering a genderless baby is going on speculation without any evidence to back up your decision and could be just as humiliating and discriminatory to the developing child.