The VC “Case For Christ” Thread

Scimitar

Established
If you wasn't on the previous iterations of VC then you would not know.

But rest assured, the old guard like Kung Fu, Loki and Hex know it ;)

Why don't you ask them?

Scimi

edit: last year on VC forum, 7 Christian members converted to Islam - in 8 months.

JoChris

Superstar
Done all this before on previous iterations of this forum, where many Christian left their faith after Daciple made a mess of Christianity and showed it to be a religion of terrorism.

Don't take my word for it - ASK THE OLD GUARD.

You want the evidence? DIG.

I'm not doing your homework for you. besides it's piss easy to debunk your lies if you just be honest with your self.

But honesty isn't exactly your best card is it? Typically, Christians are the most dishonest people on forums, the most disingenuous and the most hypocritical - and this forum is rife with proof of what I have just claimed.

So really, the onus in on you to prove otherwise ;)

Scimi
You did not answer my question:
Is that due to laziness or incompetence?

JoChris

Superstar
neither, I don't like to brag more than once - you can check to see if I was lying with the old guard - their word is better than mine in this regard ;)

Scimi

Last time:
You did not find evidence to support your claim. Is that due to lack of effort or stubbornness
ˈstʌbənnəs/
noun
  1. dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something.
    "his error was sheer stubbornness in refusing to admit a mistake"

Don't worry, readers already know the answer to THAT question.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
If you wasn't on the previous iterations of VC then you would not know.

But rest assured, the old guard like Kung Fu, Loki and Hex know it ;)

Why don't you ask them?

Scimi

edit: last year on VC forum, 7 Christian members converted to Islam - in 8 months.
I have been iterations to know. I'm sure Hex knows the persecution of having left Islam to deal with pompous attitudes.

I'm sure Loki knows that anyone can be of poor personality and their religion not defining them.

I don't know what KF knows nor do i care.

Last year on VC I cared as much about sidhuriel converting to Islam as I did about the other seven... It was irrelevant to my faith.

You do the beauty of Islam a disservice making it out to be a contest of popularity.

Renegade

Veteran
All of those appear 100 years at least after Jesus, by which time Rome had the monopoly on "Christianity" :D so all these sources are as dodgy as sin.

Nice try, But it is you who do not know anything and is clinging to fairytales fella.

Gosh, all that work - only to be debunked in four lines. :D

What about the Syriac sources? They were not included in the canon were they?

Can you tell me why?

Or shall I tell you why instead? :D

Scimi
More unsubstantiated hot air.... Your self declared victories over Dac were the very same...

An illusion... I was there...

There is a name for it....

The Dunning–Kruger effect...

Your a textbook case...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

After 6 years on this site, I still do not understand trinity because each Christian has his or her own ideas about it - and more often than not, their ideas conflict with the ideas of other Christians regarding trinity.

So yes - We're doing THIS again. I'm sure you hate it. But hey, I want to get to the bottom of your mathematical inconsistency, so yes, back here again.
You always use this cop-out instead of reacting to what I've said. Am I representing anyone else perhaps?

Just stating my analogy is lame is not an argument. Do you even have an argument?

Nah, you're just using crappy analogies dude. Let me teach you in one word what "inter-dimensional manifestation" is.

JINN.
Lol, never mind, bro. I care nothing for the Islamic perspective if you try to enforce it on other views. That only demons do interdimensional manifestation while God won't or cannot do that, that perspective is purely theologically founded and thus completely arational. It's in my opinion also very idiotic to believe an omnipotent God can't manifest in His own creation, or very arrogant to speculate on His Will. So which is it? Idiotic or arrogant, or both?

Inter-Dimensional Manifestation as an avatar on a forum is a lame example, honestly Artful, I've seen you go from intelligent, to uh... not so intelligent over these past two years.
Seems like you can't keep up, given the countless of times you say things like: "Was that the best you could do?" in pretty much every single post. Just give me your arguments without the cheapshots and maybe I will repel the urge to trigger you so often.

How about when Gabriel appeared to Mary as a man? Was that not inter-dimensional manifestation? LOL.
Where does it say Gabriel appeared to Mary as a man? Speaking of which, how did Jibril go from Allah's dimension (which is completely separate) to the dimension of mortals? You just said only Jinn could do that.

God is separate from HIS creation, and your theology makes God look weak
Exactly how does it make God look weak? If you're of the idea that Jinn can do things God cannot do, perhaps the source of your discomfort is Islam, not me.

Correction - the OT monotheism is reflective of Qur'anic monotheism and not NT Polytheism.
You mean NT monotheism. Yeah, I've always said Islam was more Judaic than Christian. It's the Jews who brainwashed the Saracens into believing they're Ishmael's descent to take a stance against Christendom after all.

There wasn't - where is it? LOL. You are the one making blanket statements now. WOW. Guilty much?
I don't think you've understood my point here. Reread it and get back to me, please. No rush of course.

Last edited:
why limit it to three? why can't it be three hundred like in hunduism?

One god, 300 forms - Hinduism.

One god - 3 forms - Catholic Christianity.

How is one monotheist and the other polytheist?

Please do explain :D
Good lord. You just lost all credibility when it comes to analogies. Your question: How can three dimensions be one space? lol