The Protocols of Zion Fantasy VS Real Islamic Hate Speech & Islamo-fascism

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Some Jews, like Soros are bad examples of what they can do. Soros admitted himself that what he did was wrong later in his life. Jews also produce wealth and contribute to science. A lot of people here like to paint them all as one unified monolithic group which acts all in unison and that is just isn't the case.

I believe in some parts of the Bible but not all. The Protocols fit right in with what is called "channelled material" and they are inspired by demonic creatures who know how to manipulate people's minds. The fact that the material is repeated constantly in various works of fictions is proof of some kind of plan to make it persistantly look like a conspiracy. Only a conspiracy from beings who have nothing to do with Jews.
"Some Jews"
"I believe in some parts of the Bible"
How very convenient, yet compromising for your arguments presented here.......

Helioform

Star
How is this racism??

"Roughly 21% of Israel’s more than eight million citizens are Arabs. The vast majority of the Israeli Arabs - 81% - are Muslims. Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights; in fact, it is one of the few places in the Middle East where Arab women may vote. Arabs currently hold ten seats in the Knesset. Israeli Arabs have also held various government posts.

Arabic, like Hebrew, is an official language in Israel. At the time of Israel’s founding, only one Arab high school was operating, today, there are hundreds of Arab schools. Most Arabs attend these schools."
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-status-of-arabs-in-israel

DesertRose

Superstar
Muslims use scripture to say that they will take over the world as I have shown in my first post.
All religions believe that they will take over in the end of the world, please.:oops:
Here watch this and look over your own statement.
ps the rabbi in the video thinks the future prophesied 'just ruler' the mahdi is their messiah
........but Muslims already believe that Jesus peace be upon him is the messiah so why the twisting of our prophecies?
The Jerusalem Conspiracy

Where is this "Palestinian genocide" that you guys keep mentionning?

UN Warns Of Rapid Palestinian Population Growth:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4052790/UN-warns-rapid-Palestinian-population-growth.html
We said there is a racist, supremacist, police state, not a genocide.
How is this racism??

"Roughly 21% of Israel’s more than eight million citizens are Arabs. The vast majority of the Israeli Arabs - 81% - are Muslims. Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights; in fact, it is one of the few places in the Middle East where Arab women may vote. Arabs currently hold ten seats in the Knesset. Israeli Arabs have also held various government posts.

Arabic, like Hebrew, is an official language in Israel. At the time of Israel’s founding, only one Arab high school was operating, today, there are hundreds of Arab schools. Most Arabs attend these schools."
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-status-of-arabs-in-israel
Because the Gaza strip there is a large prison where Palestinians are kept for no other crime than their race. Israel regularly bombs it, shoots women, children, even pregnant women. They murdered every aid worker on a boat bringing wheel chairs into Gaza. There is hundreds of Palestinians shot to death every year, and it is almost never justified. Any time the details are released to the International community, which isnt often because Israel is strict about journalists reporting on their crimes (they regularly shoot journalists with sniper fire at protests and where they are commiting their crimes)

I seriously recommend you watch some of these before you go on acting like everything is fine and dandy over there, because its not. It is condemned as illegal by the UN, Netenyahu is wanted in several countries,

Helioform

Star
We said there is a racist, supremacist, police state, not a genocide.

Because the Gaza strip there is a large prison where Palestinians are kept for no other crime than their race. Israel regularly bombs it, shoots women, children, even pregnant women. They murdered every aid worker on a boat bringing wheel chairs into Gaza. There is hundreds of Palestinians shot to death every year, and it is almost never justified. Any time the details are released to the International community, which isnt often because Israel is strict about journalists reporting on their crimes (they regularly shoot journalists with sniper fire at protests and where they are commiting their crimes)

I seriously recommend you watch some of these before you go on acting like everything is fine and dandy over there, because its not. It is condemned as illegal by the UN, Netenyahu is wanted in several countries,

I already said that Gaza and the West Bank are complicated issues. There are terrorist attacks from Hamas and Israelis simply counterattack. Then they grow to hate each other more and more.

The UN is largely made up of Arab nations who without hesitation condemn anything Israel does.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Jews consistently win a lot of Nobel prizes also, which is an example I like to mention because virtually no one who is critical of them brings that up. It is too unconvenient because that would mean that stuff that they take for granted like computers (based on the Von Neumann architecture, John Von Neumann was a Jew), Google (invented by 2 Jews), advances in quantum physics and quantum computing which were done by Jewish scientists such as Richard Feynman etc,. You're typing on a computer literally designed by a Jew and you are allowed to write your accusations on how evil they are and whatnot. A bit hypocritical if you asked me.

Some of the smartest and decent people I have met in life were Jews. One of them runs a "responsible AI" group here in Canada and has done research in ethical uses of AI. But I am sure you will say that AI is inherently "evil" since it is technology. But technology is only a tool that can be used for good or evil.

Then there are some like the one who wrote "Darwin's Black Box", forgot his name but he put a dent into evolution theory and simply do not fit in the Protocols' conspiracy theory of Jews inventing Darwinism as a tool to subvert the "goyim".

I could go on with many other examples of Jews being behind good things but I don't expect to convince someone who has already made up their mind about this.
"Jews consistently win a lot of Nobel prizes"
This isnt the first time you have brought this up and I still have no idea what this has to do with the topic then or now.... you know, the topic in the thread you stared regarding "Islamic hate speech/fascism" but some very evil people have won NP awards as well.... so whats the point?

Helioform

Star
"Jews consistently win a lot of Nobel prizes"
This isnt the first time you have brought this up and I still have no idea what this has to do with the topic then or now.... you know, the topic in the thread you stared regarding "Islamic hate speech/fascism" but some very evil people have won NP awards as well.... so whats the point?
The point is that they contribute to science and knowledge also, you would know that if you had not truncated my post and only cherry picked what you wanted.

Muslims use scripture to say that they will take over the world as I have shown in my first post. I am pointing out how you guys are biased against Jews for some reason, and it might be because of reading too much propaganda from one side of the story.
Listen:

Yes they do, and the Saudi Arabian Wahabbists who interpret the scriptures this way are outliers and considered radicals. As opposed to Zionism, which is the same, and everyone thinks that it is somehow synonymous with Judaism. It. Is. Not. As any orthodox rabbi would tell you and as any Jew would have told you for the last 2000 years or so. So there is an immense difference.

Not to mention the occupation by Zionism of the American government and news is complete, total, absolute. The Israeli lobby is the biggest lobby in the USA. Not oil, not pharmaceuticals, not NRA, Israel, a foreign country, is the biggest lobbying group to the United States government. A candidate cannot get elected without them. Just last week they passes House Resolution 221, which begins to make illegal criticism of Israel and make illegal boycotting them. Out of 412 representitives do you know how many voted for it? 411. Only one person had the courage to vote against the Israeli lobby. So yes there is a tremendous difference between the two, I hope you can understand this.

Zionism is in full swing and is treated as if it is simple Judaism by our Zionist occupied media and by people like you who just don't know, where Wahabbism is only in Saudi Arabia and they are even going away from that now. Both just interpretations of scripture, but the Zionist interpretation has completely occupied Judaism where Wahabbism has not even close to occupied Islam. They only have the Mossad aka ISIS terror attacks to condemn them, and 9/11 which has been shown absolutely definitively to have been done by the Israeli Mossad, so I see one as posing a MUCH much greater threat to world safety and sovereignty.

Who did you think it was that wanted you to hate the enemies of Israel?
בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה. GOOGLE TRANSLATE THIS
mossad.png
Mossad logo

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh no the scary enemies of Israel are the bad guys? Who told you that? The news? Sort of like how Muslims in a cave did 9/11 and then we had to go to war with Israels enemies from then until eternity. Bang on champ.

The fact is this conflict was engineered. The media, government, and other institutions with a Zionist agenda, want you to hate Muslims, because Muslims are the enemies of Israel (obviously because Israelis criminally stole their land). If you really think that these things are Muslims and not the Mossad, sorry but you are being led on like a blindfolded man. As they always say, בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה, (the Motto of the Mossad)
View attachment 18707
Who was it that brought these conflicting cultures together? The occupation of the Golon heights in Syria, by Israel who gave the oil rights to Genie oil. The board of executives for this company - Jacob Rothschild, Dick Cheny, James Woolsey (ex cia director), Rupert Murdoch (Zionist fox news), Michael Steinhardt (Zionist). Then the Syrian country was destroyed and millions of refugees came to your country. You think they didn't know that would upset you? They want you to hate muslims, because they want a war with Iran and to expand into the middle east a la the Greater Israel Project
This pretty much should end the thread lol..... but obviously, it didnt :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Repent from your idol worship and lay down your arms and all will be well with you !

You are infected with a mind virus called Islam and so you know not what you say and do.

You are the ones with the ideology of supremacy... struggling against the Holy one of Israel !
Says the poster who still aint clarified if hes in Israel or not.... all while exhorting others on this board to attack Israel. Seriously, who on this board do you think is going to attack Israel, especially just to satisfy your bizarre apocalypse fetish?

Helioform

Star
Listen:

Yes they do, and the Saudi Arabian Wahabbists who interpret the scriptures this way are outliers and considered radicals. As opposed to Zionism, which is the same, and everyone thinks that it is somehow synonymous with Judaism. It. Is. Not. As any orthodox rabbi would tell you and as any Jew would have told you for the last 2000 years or so. So there is an immense difference.

Not to mention the occupation by Zionism of the American government and news is complete, total, absolute. The Israeli lobby is the biggest lobby in the USA. Not oil, not pharmaceuticals, not NRA, Israel, a foreign country, is the biggest lobbying group to the United States government. A candidate cannot get elected without them. Just last week they passes House Resolution 221, which begins to make illegal criticism of Israel and make illegal boycotting them. Out of 412 representitives do you know how many voted for it? 411. Only one person had the courage to vote against the Israeli lobby. So yes there is a tremendous difference between the two, I hope you can understand this.
There are various reasons why the US tends to be pro-Israel, most of which has to do with keeping anti-US arab nations in check in the Middle East. Mossad also provides US intelligence agencies with intel. And arming Israel with nuclear weapons capable of reaching Russia is not a bad option as well. Israel doesn't control the US--it is more like a symbiotic relationship with the US having the upper hand in this.

Mossad also provides US intelligence agencies with intel
THEY SURE DO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans
Like the intel they provided that Iraq has WMD's and needs to be invaded.
How is giving them 38 billions tax dollars a year "symbiotic".
1/4 of their countries income comes from the American Taxpayer! How is that symbiotic? What does the American tax payer get? To die in wars for another country? To not be able to vote on issues without Israelis telling them what they want for them? Are you mainlining CNN on IV these days?
The American public has been duped, invaded silently by another country, their news media, government, military, has been occupied completely by another country and another interest. It is truly your own racism that you are OK with this supremacist, fascist, expansionst, and controlling ideology, and not with Wahabbism.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There are various reasons why the US tends to be pro-Israel, most of which has to do with keeping anti-US arab nations in check in the Middle East. Mossad also provides US intelligence agencies with intel. And arming Israel with nuclear weapons capable of reaching Russia is not a bad option as well. Israel doesn't control the US--it is more like a symbiotic relationship with the US having the upper hand in this.
"There are various reasons why the US tends to be pro-Israel, most of which has to do with keeping anti-US arab nations in check in the Middle East"
Except that our own, US intelligence apparatus has named Israel as the biggest threat of espionage against America in the world.
"Mossad also provides US intelligence agencies with intel." Do you mean how they warned the Jewish people not to fly or go to work at the WTC buildings on 9-11? Or perhaps you are referring to the "intel" they provide for us to drop bombs on nations which are not at war with us.
"And arming Israel with nuclear weapons" We didnt arm them. They stole the weapons grade uranium from us to develop their initial nuke arsenal and recently stole over 250 nuclear "triggers" from us. We had to negotiate the return of our own triggers for crying out loud..... how many do you think we got back?

Helioform

Star
THEY SURE DO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans
Like the intel they provided that Iraq has WMD's and needs to be invaded.
How is giving them 38 billions tax dollars a year "symbiotic".
1/4 of their countries income comes from the American Taxpayer! How is that symbiotic? What does the American tax payer get? To die in wars for another country? Are you mainlining CNN on IV these days?
The American public has been duped, invaded silently by another country, their news media, government, military, has been occupied completely by another country and another interest. It is truly your own racism that you are OK with this supremacist, fascist, expansionst, and controlling ideology, and not with Wahabbism.
Good job ignoring the rest of my post...
And well the US is ran by the MIC, which feeds on its population. But all or almost all governments are like that anyway.

And if you think Islamic terrorism is just some kind of boogeymen, Saudi Arabia threatened Canada with an 9-11 style terrorist attack over human rights criticism:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-appeared-to-threaten-canada-with-a-911-style-attack-2018-8

Like I said in my first post this threat is being used and amplified but it's not made up. There is a threat coming from those countries in the ME.

Good job ignoring the rest of my post...
And well the US is ran by the MIC, which feeds on its population. But all or almost all governments are like that anyway.

And if you think Islamic terrorism is just some kind of boogeymen, Saudi Arabia threatened Canada with an 9-11 style terrorist attack over human rights criticism:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-appeared-to-threaten-canada-with-a-911-style-attack-2018-8

Like I said in my first post this threat is being used and amplified but it's not made up. There is a threat coming from those countries in the ME.
They didn't threaten Canada. They "appeared to". Again, nobody is arguing for the merits of Wahabbism. I am arguing about your blindness to the same principles in Zionism. Both are racially supremacist interpretations of scripture. Why are Jews allowed to do it and not Muslims?
Here's some more symbiosis for you - http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/foreign_policy_and_government/news.php?q=1403970546

Helioform

Star
Except that our own, US intelligence apparatus has named Israel as the biggest threat of espionage against America in the world.
Source? And I thought Israel had control over that too according to some here?

Do you mean how they warned the Jewish people not to fly or go to work at the WTC buildings on 9-11? Or perhaps you are referring to the "intel" they provide for us to drop bombs on nations which are not at war with us.
I have heard about the alleged 9-11 warning but I still have to see any credible info on this.

And as for the rest, I have yet to see any bombings that do not benefit the US MIC in some way.