the peadophile agenda (careful this is the next big thing)

truth_will_out

Established
They are all pedophiles. Trump, Biden, RFK, etc. Pick any American politician. Then look for ties to child trafficking, Jeffery Epstein and so on.

The reality is, you can't enter DC unless you can be controlled.
Other than the fact Trump is pro-zionist, so at best could be turning a 'blind eye' to Talmudic p***philia, where's that actual empirical evidence that Trump is a bona-fide p***phile?

With Biden we have almost 2 decades of video evidence where its pretty much impossible to ignore what a degenerate this human being is.

We don't have that with Trump, unless you know otherwise?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
these trolls are being done on purpose to close down these type
of sites
I've Seen a few recently that are having the samething happening
as this one

unfortunately without moderators to Help keep the trolls in check
the site gets over run by them and w/e crap they're spewing
You know RQ... I think you are right. They couldnt just "shut down" sites like this, but they can make it so annoying/unrealistic to come here and find dialog and info that people just give up looking.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Other than the fact Trump is pro-zionist, so at best could be turning a 'blind eye' to Talmudic p***philia, where's that actual empirical evidence that Trump is a bona-fide p***phile?

With Biden we have almost 2 decades of video evidence where its pretty much impossible to ignore what a degenerate this human being is.

Trump has been a certified member of the Epstein class his entire adult life. He was so close with Jiffy Jeff that he refused to cut ties, even after Epstein's conviction. The lie about "Trump kicked him out of Mara Lago because of pedo" is ridiculous... anyone can look for themselves and see he was still going there EVEN WHILE IN JAIL ON WORK RELEASE! Trump and Epstein cut ties over a real estate deal gone sour... nothing moral, regardless what excuses/lies either have publicly tried to advance. The amount of pedo ish running through Trumps "modeling agency" fronts was so outlandish that he gave Jean-Luc Brunel a run for his money of being King Pedo in the modeling world... These are all basics, and just for starters.

Daze

Superstar

Court records revealed years ago when Epstein was first exposed that Trump often flew on his plane and left 15 contact numbers. Yes 15, Trump wanted to make sure JE could reach him day or night. Add in the court testimony of JE's girls accusing him. This much is facts.

You can add in other details to sum the man up. Such as when he publically said he can grab any women by the genitals whenever he desires. How he'd sleep with his own daughter if she wasn't related. Ect, ect.

Trump is not a good guy, it's why the Q-tard movement was so laughable.

Why do you think he is pro-Israel? Because of mossad asset JE.

truth_will_out

Established
Court records revealed years ago when Epstein was first exposed that Trump often flew on his plane and left 15 contact numbers. Yes 15, Trump wanted to make sure JE could reach him day or night. Add in the court testimony of JE's girls accusing him. This much is facts.

You can add in other details to sum the man up. Such as when he publically said he can grab any women by the genitals whenever he desires. How he'd sleep with his own daughter if she wasn't related. Ect, ect.

Trump is not a good guy, it's why the Q-tard movement was so laughable.

Why do you think he is pro-Israel? Because of mossad asset JE.
I didn't say he was a good guy. Granted the information you've provided proves your point. With Biden it's slightly different in my opinion due to the empirical evidence. We've had years of videos of the way he's acted around children when swearing their parents into office (videos no longer available of course). But yeah, doesn't make any difference if it's in front of you're own eyes or not, I guess.

Eldesande

Established
In cases of r*pe/incest/the Mothers life being in danger... its her choice. Thats been my opinion all along. You are just looking for people to argue with and there are plenty of them here... so miss me with your satanic, leftist drivel.
Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not murder (kill un-Lawfully).

Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt NOT murder (kill un-Lawfully).

Deuteronomy 22:25-26
22:25 But if a man find a married damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die:
22:26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; [there is] in the damsel no sin [worthy] of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so [is] this matter:

Deuteronomy 24:7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the "I AM" thy God.

Under The Law that God gave us, to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free:

Murder is a capital crime. Abortion is the murder of an unborn child (prophesied to be an end-time plague in the Book of Enoch), and thus is likewise a capital crime.

r*pe is a capital crime.

p***philia, and the human trafficking of any kind, are both capital crimes (Matthew 18:1-6).

"Transgender", "gender-fluidity", being surgically altered to appear as the other gender, etc. are ALL capital crimes too, as is cross-dressing.

These issues have been made very, very simple, to avoid any confusion. And enforcing The Law that God gave us -- which, in reality, is the ONLY Law on this planet -- is the ONLY Way to put all of this evil out from among us.

Anyone who is in disagreement with any of these Laws/Commandments is not only wrong, but is actively working with Satan to support his agenda: to pervert and destroy all that is good, in the name of selfishness/evil. That includes all of the so-called leaders of church and state, i.e. the politicians and the priests, etc. (pastors, rabbis, imams, etc.), who are leading everyone fool enough to follow them to their destruction (Isa. 3:12).

-------

Abortion prophesied (and specifically condemned) by God's First Prophet Enoch:

Enoch 68:18 The stroke against the embryo in the womb, to diminish it, the stroke against the spirit by the bite of the serpent (Satan - Lucifer), and the stroke which is given in the midday by the offspring of the serpent (2 Thess. 2:3), the name of which is Tabaet/Thebeth (Yuletide - Rev. 2:6, 15 - St. Nicholas - Santa Claus).
Read your bible you twit. they literally perform an abortion and NO WHERE in the bible is it "condemned". You are so full of shit.

Eldesande

Established
these trolls are being done on purpose to close down these type
of sites
I've Seen a few recently that are having the samething happening
as this one

unfortunately without moderators to Help keep the trolls in check
the site gets over run by them and w/e crap they're spewing
Oooooh 'red queen' is MAD she doesn't get to spread her woman-hating agenda here unchecked.

Eldesande

Established
I'm not exactly sure where you get that mumbo jumbo from, @Eldesande , but I can assure you redqueen is nothing that you even described. Seems just more trolling, no wonder people leave this platform and many others with the same problem!
I've seen your posts and a lot of them are disgustingly anti-women. You should be ashamed of yourself.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oooooh 'red queen' is MAD she doesn't get to spread her woman-hating agenda here unchecked.
She posts what she wants to... what are you going to do about it other than stand in the corner and impotently shake your fist at people who dont take you seriously?

Eldesande

Established
She posts what she wants to... what are you going to do about it other than stand in the corner and impotently shake your fist at people who dont take you seriously?
Whaaaa .... oh nooooo. I'm not 'shaking my fist' nor do I care if you uneducated, misogynistic twits "take me seriously". You're nothing and no one.

Eldesande

Established
Im Muslim... we follow the Quran. Your ignorance is stunning, but expected...
Do you believe in jihad then? That tells you to kill non-muslims? Because that's also in your book. So is beating your wife. Seems a little contradictory doesn't it? And not exactly what you would call a "Godly" command.

Guess you're another one of the barbarians around here who no civilized person takes seriously.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Read your bible you twit. they literally perform an abortion and NO WHERE in the bible is it "condemned". You are so full of shit.
Enoch 68:12-18
68:12 Therefore numerous have been those who have gone astray from every period of the world, even to this day (ch. 96:24).
68:13 For men were not born for this, thus to confirm their faith with pen and ink (except His Prophets whom He commanded to write His holy word);
68:14 Since they (men) were only created, so that, like the angels of heaven, they might remain righteous and pure.
68:15 Then death, which destroys every thing, would not have affected them;
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.
68:17 The name of the fifth is Kasyade: he discovered to the children of men every wicked stroke of evil spirits and of demons:
68:18 The stroke against the embryo in the womb, to diminish it, the stroke against the spirit by the bite of the serpent (Satan - Lucifer), and the stroke which is given in the midday by the offspring of the serpent (2 Thess. 2:3), the name of which is Tabaet/Thebeth (Yuletide - Rev. 2:6, 15 - St. Nicholas - Santa Claus).

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/abortion.10755/

Last edited:

Floridafoot

Established
I rarely comment on these threads anymore because, well, life is hard enough without arguing online with total strangers. That being said...

Though this thread is completely derailed and is not really about abortion I felt compelled to comment on the discussion that is taking place. So, this is such a hard subject to discuss. Most folks on the forum know that I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, but I was not always... <<taking a deep breath here>> When the topic of abortion comes up there is this sort of standard argument that takes place. But I find that women who have gone through with this rarely speak up about the the reality of the horror and trauma of abortion because of shame. If they speak up then the conservatives will shake their heads and the liberals will just scream and scream like they do. But if one really cares about women then they should be honest about the reality of abortion. It is awful. It is not a fun, liberating experience. The negative effects on a woman who goes through this "procedure" are intense and can last a lifetime. It's physically and emotionally traumatic. I don't care how hardened the women is, it's difficult to go through.

Of course from a biblical standpoint abortion is murder. I don't think there is any disputing that. But if I was arguing from a non Christian perspective I would say the system that carries out these procedures is extremely broken and corrupt. They could not care less about women, and I know from personal experience... So, I went to the hospital because I had no insurance and I knew something was wrong. I had just overcome a hard opioid addiction, cold turkey (still clean after 13 years). I was pretty surprised when I found out I was pregnant, for reasons I won't disclose. But after hours and hours of waiting they couldn't tell me what was going on. So around 6 a.m I just left. Then I was panicking. I was having major symptoms of a pregnancy gone wrong. So, I went to "the clinic." When they did the "exam" I tried to get answers about what was wrong with me. They said they couldn't tell me that, they could only do what they do there. When they handed me my pills I knew in my heart I shouldn't do it, but I did. They just sent me on my way. The cost of the "medicine" $600 and change. Go figure.

I took the pills as directed. At first it wasn't too bad, then it got worse. Much worse. I will not go into detail but I almost bled to death, alone. When I was able to call the next day the lady on the phone was unconcerned. She acted like what I was going through was completely normal. I can assure you nothing about what I experienced should be considered "normal". I bled for weeks. I couldn't stand up without passing out. I was white as a sheet. Now I know I was badly in need of a blood transfusion. But I never went to the hospital and endured it alone. Four days in (I was not a Christian at the time mind you) I knew I had done something horribly wrong. Not to me, but to God. I was sobbing, consumed by guilt. I looked in the mirror and I told God I was sorry for what I did. He knew it wasn't because of what I was going through physically but it was because I knew in my heart I had made the wrong choice and was repentant. And as God is my witness I felt a huge weight come off of me and I began the healing process. But I put myself in that position. That was my fault and I was suffering the consequences of my actions.

However, if there is an extreme case like r*pe, or there is incest r*pe, of course this is absolutely horrible. Anyone who can't feel for the pregnant women or girls who are forced into these situations has no heart in them. Or maybe there's some underlying health issue where the mother's life is possibly at risk. This is a very hard situation. I would say at best, again, from a non Christian perspective these procedures should be performed in a hospital only. The woman should receive free counseling afterwards if she wants. And only for the extreme situations that have been highlighted in this discussion. r*pe, incest r*pe, major deformities effecting fetus or mom. Abortions are NOT birth control. A life is being terminated. Period. I've known girls who have had multiple abortions and you can see it in their eyes, they're all hollowed out.

Anyway, when I hear women defending planned parenthood I wonder if they really know what they are fighting for. I would not wish my experience on any woman. It was beyond awful. I almost died. It took months to fully recover. And I have never fully emotionally recovered. They didn't warn me about any of this. They just handed me my brown paper bag, took my money and sent me on my way. Pure evil. My heart sinks like an anchor when I think about how many women must have died alone like I almost did.

Flarepath

Star
Nowadays the internet is the best doctor in town because we can fully research our maladies and end up knowing more about them than the medics, and keep a check on how they're diagnosing and treating us..:)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Do you believe in jihad then? That tells you to kill non-muslims? Because that's also in your book. So is beating your wife. Seems a little contradictory doesn't it? And not exactly what you would call a "Godly" command.

Guess you're another one of the barbarians around here who no civilized person takes seriously.
Where does it give permission to "beat wives" in the Quran? From what translation? It essentially says you can tap her lightly with the equivalent of a mishwack stick. Your ignorance is your shield, apparently.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I rarely comment on these threads anymore because, well, life is hard enough without arguing online with total strangers. That being said...

Though this thread is completely derailed and is not really about abortion I felt compelled to comment on the discussion that is taking place. So, this is such a hard subject to discuss. Most folks on the forum know that I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, but I was not always... <<taking a deep breath here>> When the topic of abortion comes up there is this sort of standard argument that takes place. But I find that women who have gone through with this rarely speak up about the the reality of the horror and trauma of abortion because of shame. If they speak up then the conservatives will shake their heads and the liberals will just scream and scream like they do. But if one really cares about women then they should be honest about the reality of abortion. It is awful. It is not a fun, liberating experience. The negative effects on a woman who goes through this "procedure" are intense and can last a lifetime. It's physically and emotionally traumatic. I don't care how hardened the women is, it's difficult to go through.

Of course from a biblical standpoint abortion is murder. I don't think there is any disputing that. But if I was arguing from a non Christian perspective I would say the system that carries out these procedures is extremely broken and corrupt. They could not care less about women, and I know from personal experience... So, I went to the hospital because I had no insurance and I knew something was wrong. I had just overcome a hard opioid addiction, cold turkey (still clean after 13 years). I was pretty surprised when I found out I was pregnant, for reasons I won't disclose. But after hours and hours of waiting they couldn't tell me what was going on. So around 6 a.m I just left. Then I was panicking. I was having major symptoms of a pregnancy gone wrong. So, I went to "the clinic." When they did the "exam" I tried to get answers about what was wrong with me. They said they couldn't tell me that, they could only do what they do there. When they handed me my pills I knew in my heart I shouldn't do it, but I did. They just sent me on my way. The cost of the "medicine" $600 and change. Go figure.

I took the pills as directed. At first it wasn't too bad, then it got worse. Much worse. I will not go into detail but I almost bled to death, alone. When I was able to call the next day the lady on the phone was unconcerned. She acted like what I was going through was completely normal. I can assure you nothing about what I experienced should be considered "normal". I bled for weeks. I couldn't stand up without passing out. I was white as a sheet. Now I know I was badly in need of a blood transfusion. But I never went to the hospital and endured it alone. Four days in (I was not a Christian at the time mind you) I knew I had done something horribly wrong. Not to me, but to God. I was sobbing, consumed by guilt. I looked in the mirror and I told God I was sorry for what I did. He knew it wasn't because of what I was going through physically but it was because I knew in my heart I had made the wrong choice and was repentant. And as God is my witness I felt a huge weight come off of me and I began the healing process. But I put myself in that position. That was my fault and I was suffering the consequences of my actions.

However, if there is an extreme case like r*pe, or there is incest r*pe, of course this is absolutely horrible. Anyone who can't feel for the pregnant women or girls who are forced into these situations has no heart in them. Or maybe there's some underlying health issue where the mother's life is possibly at risk. This is a very hard situation. I would say at best, again, from a non Christian perspective these procedures should be performed in a hospital only. The woman should receive free counseling afterwards if she wants. And only for the extreme situations that have been highlighted in this discussion. r*pe, incest r*pe, major deformities effecting fetus or mom. Abortions are NOT birth control. A life is being terminated. Period. I've known girls who have had multiple abortions and you can see it in their eyes, they're all hollowed out.

Anyway, when I hear women defending planned parenthood I wonder if they really know what they are fighting for. I would not wish my experience on any woman. It was beyond awful. I almost died. It took months to fully recover. And I have never fully emotionally recovered. They didn't warn me about any of this. They just handed me my brown paper bag, took my money and sent me on my way. Pure evil. My heart sinks like an anchor when I think about how many women must have died alone like I almost did.
Thank you for sharing this. And thank you for being willing to call out things like Planned Parenthood, which are eugenics-based death houses.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Whaaaa .... oh nooooo. I'm not 'shaking my fist' nor do I care if you uneducated, misogynistic twits "take me seriously". You're nothing and no one.
You take us so seriously that you cant quit interacting with us. Hey yall, is this Daze's female, alter-ego account or something? The behavior profile certainly fits.