Abortion

A Freeman

Superstar
Genesis 20:17-18
20:17 So Abraham prayed unto God: and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; and they bare [children].
20:18 For the "I AM" had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham's wife.

Genesis 29:31 And when the "I AM" saw that Leah [was] hated, He opened her womb: but Rachel [was] barren.

Genesis 30:2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, [Am] I in God's stead, Who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?

Genesis 30:22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.

Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not murder (kill un-Lawfully).

Leviticus 18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through [the fire] to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I [am] the "I AM".

Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt NOT murder (kill un-Lawfully).

Amos 1:13 Thus saith the "I AM"; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away [the punishment] thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:

Sura 6:140. Lost are those who slay their children, from folly, without knowledge, and forbid food which "I AM" hath provided for them, inventing (lies) against "I AM". They have indeed gone astray and heeded no Guidance.

Sura 6:151. Say: "Come, I will rehearse what "I AM" hath (really) prohibited you from": join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds, whether open or secret; take not life, which "I AM" hath made sacred, except by Way of Justice and Law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn Wisdom.

Sura 17:31-33
17:31. Kill not your children for fear of want: We shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin.
17:32. Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).
17:33. Nor take life - which "I AM" has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand life for life or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by The Law).

Sura 60:12. O Prophet! When believing women come to thee to take the oath of faithfulness to thee, that they will not associate in worship any other thing whatever with "I AM", that they will not steal, that they will not commit adultery (OR fornication), that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood, and that they will not disobey thee in any just matter,- then receive thou their allegiance, and pray to "I AM" for the forgiveness (of their sins): for "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

A Freeman

Superstar
https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/home-use-of-both-pills-for-early-medical-abortion/home-use-of-both-pills-for-early-medical-abortion-up-to-10-weeks-gestation -

During the COVID-19 pandemic the UK government put in place a temporary approval in England, enabling women and girls to take both pills for early medical abortion (EMA) up to 10 weeks (9 weeks and 6 days) gestation in their own homes, following a telephone or e-consultation with a clinician, without the need to first attend a hospital or clinic. This measure has been put in place during the pandemic to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and ensure continued access to abortion services. It is time limited for 2 years, or until the pandemic is over ‒ whichever is earliest.

Prior to the pandemic government policy was that only the second pill for early medical abortion could be taken at home and that women should attend an abortion service to take the first pill. Existing guidance from the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) (2014) was developed to provide support for doctors and sets out how the 1967 Abortion Act is interpreted by the department.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://care.org.uk/news/2021/01/more-than-42-million-global-abortions-in-2020 -

It calculated that in 2020, 42.6 million abortions took place across the globe.

It means abortion was by far the most common cause of death in 2020...

From: https://harvardlawreview.org/2021/06/abortion-as-an-instrument-of-eugenics/

Surely, part of the purpose of laws banning abortion when had for such eugenics reasons is to pose a more or less head-on challenge to the legal premises and deadly logic of Roe and Casey. If those decisions do indeed yield a constitutional right to kill Black human fetuses for being Black, girls for being girls, and the disabled for their disabilities, that result is truly monstrous and rightly discrediting. The ultimate goal of trait-selection bans is — probably just as Murray fears — to lay the groundwork for (or to attain straightaway) the overruling of Roe and Casey, by attacking their constitutional reasoning in a particularly sympathetic and persuasive context that lays bare where their logic leads.

Trait-selection bans throw down a gauntlet: Does the Constitution really confer a right to abortion when the sole reason is the race, or sex, or disability of the unborn human child? Is there a constitutional right to kill a living human fetus because he or she is a child of color, because he or she has Down syndrome, or because (in a perverse reversal of a traditional expression of joy) “it’s a girl!”?

-------

Psalm 106:32-40
106:32 They angered [Him] also at the waters of strife, so that it went ill with Moses for their sakes:
106:33 Because they provoked his spirit, so that he spoke unadvisedly with his lips.
106:34 They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the "I AM" commanded them:
106:35 But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.
106:36 And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
106:37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
106:38 And shed innocent blood, [even] the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
106:40 Therefore was the wrath of the "I AM" kindled against His people, insomuch that He abhorred His Own inheritance.

A Freeman

Superstar
Enoch 68:16-18
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.
68:17 The name of the fifth is Kasyade: he discovered to the children of men every wicked stroke of evil spirits and of demons:
68:18 THE STROKE AGAINST THE EMBRYO IN THE WOMB, to diminish it, the stroke against the spirit by the bite of the serpent (Satan - Lucifer), and the stroke which is given in the midday by the offspring of the serpent (2 Thess. 2:3), the name of which is Tabaet/Thebeth (Yuletide - Rev. 2:6, 15 - St. Nicholas - Santa Claus).

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.368.6496.1170 -

Vaccines that use human fetal cells draw fire
Abortion opponents urge United States and Canada to avoid "ethically-tainted" cell lines.
12 Jun 2020

In response to lobbying by antiabortion groups, the Trump administration last year barred U.S. government scientists from using human fetal cell lines from new elective abortions in their work. But the administration has not banned the use of fetal cell lines derived from abortions decades ago. Such cell lines have been used since the 1960s to manufacture vaccines, including current vaccines against rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis A, and shingles.

View attachment 85550

Now, research groups around the world are working to develop more than 130 candidate vaccines against COVID-19, according to the World Health Organization. At least six of those candidates use one of two human fetal cell lines: HEK-293, a kidney cell line widely used in research and industry that comes from a fetus aborted in about 1972; and PER. C6, a proprietary cell line owned by Janssen, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, developed from retinal cells from an 18-week-old fetus aborted in 1985. Both cell lines were developed in the lab of molecular biologist Alex van der Eb at Leiden University.

Two of the six vaccines have entered human trials (see table, below). Five are made by using human fetal cells as “factories” to make adenoviruses that carry genes from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The adenoviruses, which are disabled so they can't replicate, are given as a vaccine; recipients' cells then produce proteins from the coronavirus, hopefully triggering a protective immune response.

The sixth vaccine, which could enter human trials this summer, is a protein subunit vaccine. Researchers use HEK-293 cells to make pieces of the spike protein that studs the coronavirus' surface. To trigger an immune response, the vaccine is delivered through a skin patch with 400 tiny needles.

Human fetal cells are key to producing both types of vaccines. For the protein subunit vaccine, “Cultured [nonhuman] animal cells can produce the same proteins, but they would be decorated with different sugar molecules, which … runs the risk of failing to evoke a robust and specific immune response,” says Andrea Gambotto, a vaccine scientist at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and lead developer of the vaccine. (Of the developers of the six vaccines, only Gambotto responded to a request for comment.)

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/abortion.10755/