THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Globalists like George Soros actually hate China. Because even though China is immoral and totalitarian they are sovereign and nationalistic. I think globalists see China as their biggest threat to a one world government since they have succeeded in laying the groundwork for the US to collapse from within.

Globalists like George Soros actually hate China. Because even though China is immoral and totalitarian they are sovereign and nationalistic. I think globalists see China as their biggest threat to a one world government since they have succeeded in laying the groundwork for the US to collapse from within.
I think that China and the globalists have an understanding and as Davidson points out they are the model.

The sad part is I think these governments envy China. China is a testing ground and it's only a matter of time that model spreads worldwide.
It is the American nationalist Warhawks that are not happy to be relegated to a secondary role in the proposed future multipolar world.
Here is globalist Kissinger who perhaps is actually worried about a hot war with China contrary to the title of this video.
Kissinger Sees U.S. and China in ‘Foothills of Cold War’

Last edited: