THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

weskrongden

Veteran
Globalists like George Soros actually hate China. Because even though China is immoral and totalitarian they are sovereign and nationalistic. I think globalists see China as their biggest threat to a one world government since they have succeeded in laying the groundwork for the US to collapse from within.

DesertRose

Superstar
Globalists like George Soros actually hate China. Because even though China is immoral and totalitarian they are sovereign and nationalistic. I think globalists see China as their biggest threat to a one world government since they have succeeded in laying the groundwork for the US to collapse from within.
I think that China and the globalists have an understanding and as Davidson points out they are the model.

The sad part is I think these governments envy China. China is a testing ground and it's only a matter of time that model spreads worldwide.
It is the American nationalist Warhawks that are not happy to be relegated to a secondary role in the proposed future multipolar world.
Here is globalist Kissinger who perhaps is actually worried about a hot war with China contrary to the title of this video.
Kissinger Sees U.S. and China in ‘Foothills of Cold War’

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Corbett: Globalization is Dead, Long Live the New World Order

In this podcast JC goes into detail explaining what he calls the "death of globalization" narrative. Economists and world leaders, through the media, are repeating the idea that the liberal global international order crafted by the US and Europe after WW2 is failing, and a new model is necessary.

Corbett rejects the old world order... and the "new". China, Russia, including the BRICS organization are offering nothing progressive in service of humanity; if anything their Orwellian control devices and allegiance to existing economic bodies such as SWIFT and the IMF show an even more dismal vision of the future. The policies of the governments of India, China, Russia, and Brazil do not inspire hope for liberty. He also suggests that China's rise in the 21st century was engineered by the west to make them a fellow superpower, with the ultimate goal of an even more centralized economic body.

I appreciate the higher level of analysis and commentary about the NWO and globalization, rather than repeated phrases without substance. I can understand being afraid/angry but if we don't know the enemy we don't know who/what we're fighting. I'm becoming more interested in why these NGO's were formed, how they work, and most importantly what are realistic alternatives.

I just glanced at it but this piece by Corbett proposes an antithesis to Nationalism and Globalism:

Solutions: Spontaneous Order

DavidSon

Star
The Hard Road to New Order

This is one of the most important talks I've heard this year about world domination through technology, digital currency, and the rulership over earth's natural resources.

The structure of control that's evolving is the model of the Technocrats. I've used the phrase "technocracy" but hadn't realized it was a political movement of scientists and intellectuals starting in the 1940's. When globalists speak about carbon tax, energy credits, and protected areas... these were ideas of the technocrats related to converting fiat currency (gold or the dollar) into a currency based on energy, specifically the use of energy (which are basically resources).

What was missing from the technocratic goal in the 1940's was a way to record and measure every resource used. Well today their vision is fulfilled! The author argues that China is already a technocratic state with absolute control through the use of technology.

I'm finally understanding the threat of the "climate hoax." When the Rockefeller family and Rothschild/Shell "oiligarchs" are teamed with the Bank of England governor Mark Carney (special envoy to the UN for climate action and finance) to solve the ecological crisis' facing humankind, there is need for skepticism.

If the world economic grid collapses and money is worthless, the uber-elite will also be broke. This is why they're pushing their program on the public and seizing as much water/ land that they can.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
For anybody who is interested in how the problem reaction, solution method works it may benefit you to watch this.

Lisa

Superstar
Just in case this hasn't been posted already

I’d say the majority of us already know that stuff...

Awoken2

Superstar
This isn't for the trolls or shills. It's for the people who come here looking for answers who get lost or sidetracked by the trolls and shills.

You keep repeating your diversionary shite I'll keep repeating the important stuff.

Lisa

Superstar
This isn't for the trolls or shills. It's for the people who come here looking for answers who get lost or sidetracked by the trolls and shills.

You keep repeating your diversionary shite I'll keep repeating the important stuff.
You can post what you want..but honestly...we who have been here awhile..already know that stuff you posted.