THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Dalit

Star
Anti-aging pills to hit shelves in 2028...

Watch the long list of side effects and potential side effects read really fast on the commercials. VivaForevera may cause gas, bloating, diarrhea, ED, facial tics, tardive dyskinesia, myocardiotis, blood clots, and stroke. Talk to your doctor about any pre-existing conditions. Blah blah blah, here's a new way to exploit your vanity to kill you. I'm looking at you, Kartrashians, a-hem, Kardashians. :p

DavidSon

Star
Apologies if this was posted already. I watched the beginning and jumped around to the end. Not a phrase I normally use but it's so cute! :) God I hope this isn't our future- and maybe artistic works like these will prevent such a future:

This excellent animated short film about the not-too-distant-but-very-dystopian future is at once humorous and terrifying.
It speculates on the potential consequences of the infamous Great Reset, medical tyranny, woke culture, and green agenda.

Everything, that World Economic Forum (WEF) is planning for us.

redqueen

Superstar
Apologies if this was posted already. I watched the beginning and jumped around to the end. Not a phrase I normally use but it's so cute! :) God I hope this isn't our future- and maybe artistic works like these will prevent such a future:

This excellent animated short film about the not-too-distant-but-very-dystopian future is at once humorous and terrifying.
It speculates on the potential consequences of the infamous Great Reset, medical tyranny, woke culture, and green agenda.

Everything, that World Economic Forum (WEF) is planning for us.

I did post it above DavidSon but it's a Good video
to keep relevant and Share

DesertRose

Superstar
@DavidSon AND @redqueen
Thanks for posting that.
I think these Reset programs can mostly take place in Western nations because technology is more advanced in these nations.
Those who are connected to their technology and who consume their images are put in states of fear.
They become children who need safety instead of adults who want freedom.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Rapid Advances In AI Spell The End Of Personal Privacy Ushering In A Pro-p***philia Dystopian Global Society"

Now The End BeginsNow The End Begins

HEADLINE NEWS
NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: Rapid Advances In AI Spell The End Of Personal Privacy Ushering In A Pro-p***philia Dystopian Global Society

Published
1 day ago
on
April 16, 2023
By
Geoffrey Grider
america-united-states-of-mass-surveillance-1984-george-orwell-big-brother-government-intrusion-social-credit-score-dystopia

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:
FacebookTwitterRedditEmailPinterestPrintShare
The US Senate pushes for a Digital ID System as the United Nations urges leaders around the world to decriminalize p***philia, how’s that for a dystopia?
We live in an age of unprecedented digitization. But with the ease of paying for a sandwich with your phone comes greater surveillance and the ability for authorities and corporations to track your every move—and limit access to services instantly, if they so choose. And guess what? They so choose. Rapid advances in artificial intelligence, drones, and facial recognition mean that invasive tracking systems will become even more widespread. In response, we’re seeing growing pushback, including lawsuits against the use of facial recognition and spyware, protests by workers, and greater pressure for legislation. For those of you who thought you got your freedom back when the pandemic ended, guess again. You didn’t.
“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Daniel 12:4 (KJB)
On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast
, the dystopian future we glimpsed during the days of government-funded global lockdown remains before us, with the digital chains of our virtual masters tightening on a daily basis. They are demanding we give up our gas-powered vehicles, our gas stoves, and everything else that cannot be digitized. U.S. climate envoy John Kerry said Sunday “there can be no rolling back of moves to end carbon emissions”. Climate Change is the new pandemic, the new club with which to beat us into submission. Now add AI to the mix, and suddenly all the exits are blocked and there’s no place to hide. In the US Senate, Bill S.884 called the “Improving Digital Identity Act of 2023” is a thing, and we’ll show how it will impact you if you live in America. On this episode of the Prophecy News Podcast, we show you how much privacy you’ve lost since 2020, and what will happen once they’ve backed us all the way into the proverbial corner.
Oh, one more thing, the United Nations has begun a campaign to decriminalize p***philia, something that will no doubt be quite popular in Washington DC. Pizza, anyone?

DesertRose

Superstar
Suddenly war breaks out in Sudan.....? Not a fan of both sides but war after a deal with the Russians is too much of a coincidence.
Praying for Sudan.:(
Sudan military finishes review of Russian Red Sea base deal
The deal is part of Moscow’s efforts to restore naval presence in various parts of globe
Published: February 11, 2023 20:04

"CAIRO: Sudan’s ruling military concluded a review of an agreement with Russia to build a navy base on the Red Sea in the African country, two Sudanese officials said Saturday.

They said the deal was awaiting the formation of a civilian government and a legislative body to be ratified before it takes effect. The officials said Moscow met Sudan’s most recent demands, including providing more weapons and equipment.

“They cleared all our concerns. The deal has become OK from the military side,” one official said.

The officials did not provide further details and spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. A spokesman for the Sudanese military declined to comment.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov also said on Thursday the deal still needs ratification by Sudan’s yet-to-be-formed legislative body."

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited: