THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Dalit

Star
"When Seeing and Hearing Is No Longer Believing..."

This was good and, of course, a bit sad. Why would everyone want filters to look like Kardashians? They are the last people in the world that I would want to resemble. 90% of women use these filters on dating sites? Back when I tried that, even though God indicated to me that it was not His will for me since even the Christian ones are suspect, it never occurred to me to use a filter and they weren't around back then.

Also, the person fighting with the AI bot over what year it was is sad and funny. This "brave new world" sucks, like Melissa said.

e-Enoch

Superstar
This was good and, of course, a bit sad. Why would everyone want filters to look like Kardashians? They are the last people in the world that I would want to resemble. 90% of women use these filters on dating sites? Back when I tried that, even though God indicated to me that it was not His will for me since even the Christian ones are suspect, it never occurred to me to use a filter and they weren't around back then.

Also, the person fighting with the AI bot over what year it was is sad and funny. This "brave new world" sucks, like Melissa said.
I'm reminded about the Scripture that says deception will he widespread in the last days...And we are in these last days...where truth is severely compromised...where people casually lie without pangs of conscience...Many lies are even "institutionalized..."That's why it's important to always study the Word of God, The Bible. To be attached to the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is The Truth...

Interesting if true..
Who is this Fulford guy? can someone fill me in. The site has some interesting things, i hope its not q white hat stuff.

edit: example his latest update
japanese yakuza fired warning shot at the current PM that they consider a puppet and for vaccinating the population

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The ‘Last Truth Teller’ Tucker Carlson Is Unceremoniously Fired From Fox News As Word Got Out He Was Planning To Expose Truth About Network"

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (KJB)

"When Seeing and Hearing Is No Longer Believing..."

This is why, especially as a woman, it's so hard to even live these days. Everything is so fake, we are expected to be impossibly beautiful. I get sick of this everyday. This video is pretty good. Even though, I feel that trying to look like Kate Moss back on the 90s never helped anyone, either LOL

e-Enoch

Superstar
"2024: Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Launching NEOM As The First Of Many 15-Minute Surveillance Cities In Partnership With Communist China"

e-Enoch

Superstar
"In 2021, Joe Biden’s Department of Defense Awarded A Billion Dollar Contract To Peraton To ‘Counter Misinformation’ By Censoring Social Media Content"

redqueen

Superstar
Please share this

e-Enoch

Superstar
"GATES FUNDED BIOFOODS NOW HERE"

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The Annual Cabal Of Globalists At The Super-Secret Bilderberg Meeting This Year Will Focus On New World Order Implementation Through AI"