The LIVE CHAT thread

Awoken2

Superstar
Oi @tidaI I just happened to have a copy of an audio of what happened just before you got jailed for voyeu......being a vigilante.

Unfortunately the audio was played over some whacky American car chase video.

......but anybody who hears this will just know it's you.

Don't want to bring up any bad memories but....

Awoken2

Superstar
I dare any one of the 141 apparent "members on line" to engage me right now.

Bots, socks and shills excluded. :p

justjess

Superstar
I dare any one of the 141 apparent "members on line" to engage me right now.

Bots, socks and shills excluded. :p
It always says I’m online even when I’m not. I stay logged in with my status hidden and have had it like that for years. I doubt there’s anywhere close to that many people actually online.

how’ve you been anyway?

Awoken2

Superstar
It always says I’m online even when I’m not. I stay logged in with my status hidden and have had it like that for years. I doubt there’s anywhere close to that many people actually online.

how’ve you been anyway?
Hey I'm all good. Other than currently living in a paradigm where everybody around you is being mentally assaulted without their knowledge everything's just brilliant with me....How's things your end?

Awoken2

Superstar
Hope you've just needed a poo or something Jess or otherwise this could indicate that this forum.is actually devoid of real living conspiracy theorists.

Awoken2

Superstar
There are currently 181 people on line who have no need whatsoever to prove that they actually exist..... mazeballs

justjess

Superstar
Hey I'm all good. Other than currently living in a paradigm where everybody around you is being mentally assaulted without their knowledge everything's just brilliant with me....How's things your end?
Going about as well as they are for you. Surrounded by hypocrites, idiots, and in the midst of a societal epidemic of cognitive dissonance. Weird times.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm still here.....I'm still live ......worry not that you've been by duped the 173 silent visitors
'

justjess

Superstar
I'm still here.....I'm still live ......worry not that you've been by duped the 173 silent visitors
'
Maybe they ve just all ran out of things to talk about. The insane amount of visitors.. what’s your take?

Awoken2

Superstar
It's purely a dopamine based thing....surely you can see this Jess?.....bit of a Facebook type set up for people who don't buy into the official narrative/brainwashing campaign