The LIVE CHAT thread

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tempest is in the HOUSE!!!!

Well done man, proving you are here....right now.

For a minute there I was thinking I had been trapped for the last 4 years in some AI honeypot.

Thanks man
AI Honeypot... sounds like the new group formed from the remains of LA Guns and Oasis lol

Awoken2

Superstar
Quite a worrying amount of anti social lurkers on tonight mate?

Nobody's got nothing to say.

Can't even activate an effin bot!

Must be losing my touch man.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Maaaan I thought this thread was gonna be the new BoTS thread. I thought it would attract real people maaan (dabs eyes). I thought it would be like a thriving refuge for real people from the chat bots maaaan.

....feel such a foooooool.

(Throws himself dramatically to the floor)
Like Mark Harmon playing Kevin Costner playing Ray Kinsella... if you (allow Hollyweird to) build it, they may come. But it takes time...

Awoken2

Superstar
...you trying to woo me with your magic music whilst there's nobody else around?

Lmfao

Awoken2

Superstar
Ooooh 254 current visitors eh?

(Starts hoovering and dusting thread down in anticipation of a real live chat with real living person)

Awoken2

Superstar
....hmmmm

.....lots of very very shy people....again.

(Quickly thinks of different, more subtle approach)

OK whilst you are all getting ready for a good old chat, live, here, with me I'm just K-POPping down to the shop to pick up some BiTS and pieces.

That should do the trick. :cool:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thats old hat old sausage... you need to get with the times! You have to have an account where you come on screaming in ALL CAPS and doxxing people while you rail about the Gnostic satanists behind this site. Post plenty of hellfire & brimstone pics, lil John videos and wildly flail accusations at anyone who attempts to interact with you... THATS apparently the new standard of dialog in the VC forums!

Thats old hat old sausage... you need to get with the times! You have to have an account where you come on screaming in ALL CAPS and doxxing people while you rail about the Gnostic satanists behind this site. Post plenty of hellfire & brimstone pics, lil John videos and wildly flail accusations at anyone who attempts to interact with you... THATS apparently the new standard of dialog in the VC forums!
Sadly, there's nothing new about that individual/account. They've been on here for the longest time, even the earlier iteration of these boards. This thread sort of touches on it here:

That's all I care to say about it. It's a tiresome issue that keeps popping up on occasion... much like a rash.

Awoken2

Superstar
OMG our live members have increased in this thread 50% since last opened....that's incredible growth.

We had two....now we have three.....at this rate we'll be viral by 2035.

Yoooo Tempest, OM.....live homies.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
OMG our live members have increased in this thread 50% since last opened....that's incredible growth.

We had two....now we have three.....at this rate we'll be viral by 2035.

Yoooo Tempest, OM.....live homies.
Its EXPONENTIAL growth! Its Dan-Balzakian-mainlining-adreochrome-and-freebase-while-eating-a-raw-organic-Hymalaian-onion-in-peak-plank-position growth!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sadly, there's nothing new about that individual/account. They've been on here for the longest time, even the earlier iteration of these boards. This thread sort of touches on it here:

That's all I care to say about it. It's a tiresome issue that keeps popping up on occasion... much like a rash.
Do they even know poster JustJess though or is this random stalking and doxxing?

Awoken2

Superstar
Its EXPONENTIAL growth! Its Dan-Balzakian-mainlining-adreochrome-and-freebase-while-eating-a-raw-organic-Hymalaian-onion-in-peak-plank-position growth!
That's what I thought......well, not exactly that but similar.

OK let me do a quick head count....there's me....there's you.....

.....OM.....you still here OM?....... don't go OM..... be live.