The Like Button And The Ego....

Lady

Star
I'm not female by the way, Floss.

Don't know where you get that from except that God Willed you to write it.

I can only gather that i'm the same as a female to some extent at least, in as being a creature of Almighty God just like you are too.
Don't you hate when that happens? :D

Don't you hate when that happens? :D
When what happens? I'm sorry for not getting it...

Not really anyway, since everything is ultimately The Almighty's Work since He's The One Maintaining everything at every time.

Even if i happen to witness a fight for example, there would be a reason for God Making me witness it.

I would be having the choice between trying to break it out or be a coward and watch with popcorn at the ready.

The least one could do in such a situation would be to pray silently for them to stop fighting if one cannot stop the evil through acting out and/or voicing out one's protest at least. One could also seek God's Protection from ever getting involved in a fight thereafter since, as calm as we may think ourselves to be, we'll never be able to protect ourselves from getting angry if we don't seek His Protection from it.

The key is of course to be able to remain humble because otherwise you may boast that you never ever fight, and boasting isn't very good.

DesertRose

Superstar
The like button is good for my digestion,
improves my stellar constitution
and tightens my face, I mean my perspective.
You can buy a like from me for 2 winks and a smile......
Ugh there I go again with my jokes.:p

I wee what you did there :p

Thanks a lot for your compliments but it's not really true unless it's The Almighty's Will of course :)

wordsmith
Thank you for teaching me, Agent Smith ;) (gotta love The Matrix movie)

Thanking Floss for his recent likes,

I'm about to go mental
Affected by all that's dental
Floss you remember when
We used to fight an

Absolutely wondrous battle
Where blows and kicks
Would make us rattle
Like a snake that licks

Its tongue-twisting words
Just before striking
Us, oh what kind of lords
Would we be before King

:p

Awkward i know, but i write them as they come, i don't have a muse except for The Best of inspirators, The Almighty Creator Himself!

Amen! :oops:

Last edited: