the cornerstone: "the nature–like technosphere is a part of the noosphere.."

Lalas

Star
In two words: the common point and the sought end / intermediate goal of all the Sustainable Development Goals, green programs, digitalization, technocracy and transhumanism (of which transgenderism is a part, not the other way around) including genetic programs, mass inoculation, etc. - a peek into the Spider's hole from which the web of everything that is being implemented and planned at the highest level today begins .

Some would call it "the realized Kingdom of antichrist," others "dystopia from fantasy novels"; but the authors of this particular strategy themselves are not such people who use such noisy expressions, and call it simply "strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent ) technologies". We are talking about a specific draft decree of the president from mid-June under the name “On the strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent ) technologies”. And the president in question is the one for whom from many places, the people claiming and repeating that he is fighting the Western elites and their vision of the world, in fact claiming - even directly in many places - that he is fighting the horde of the devil and evil.

For example, as recently in another forum I was told by a person with deep interests in some spiritual things (I do not know which ones, we did not talk about it):

"I have friends here and “there”, your singular vision of what is going on is childish, when i mentioned how the GOC view putin you screamed “antichrist”, which as i pointed out is a movement not a person, such things are moot between those who have studied at any given level…

What is important to understand is that due to either quirk or “fate”, or even “script”, Vlad faces a choice, how he proceeds will alter the fate of humanity,

The others biden, macron et nauseum, all have made their choice, they are sold, they are doomed, i doubt they even knew the juncture they sold their souls, i digress

As you correctly surmise they are all signed up to this, but only one wants “special treatment” for his vast and beautiful nation, only one is faltering

Equipped with this singular piece of knowledge you may now carry on and observe, like the rest of us as events unfold, events which we can only process, as we have no recourse to alter them…"
:rolleyes::D
That "I screamed antichrist," of course, he made it up. He was just trying to convince me that instead of judging by what Putin announces, signs, does and plans for Russia, I should look at it in terms of Putin fighting against the West. And I answered him with a smile that, judging by Putin's actions and plans for Russia, he is an entire antichrist.

So, because I am at a lower spiritual level and am "equipped" with other knowledge, and I am curious what exactly is this "choice, how will it continue to change the fate of humanity" that Vlad faces, what is this "special treatment" that he "wants for his huge and beautiful nation", and what are his "hesitations" about the realization of the new world order, I will post here a short article and then a long and detailed analytical report on the strategy in question. And whoever is interested, or has any thoughts, in general, outside of the specific strategy, about the noosphere, the Technosphere and related things, can write if he wishes.

The theme is so called because in the strategy directly says, For example:

"The noosphere is a new, evolutionary state of the biosphere, in which scientific and technological human activity becomes a determining factor in the development of the biosphere” (p. 2). From it, in basic concepts, a bridge is thrown to the final desired goal of the entire Strategy: “The nature–like technosphere is a part of the noosphere created by man on the basis of nature-like technologies” (p. 1).

What the noosphere is, and the concepts and ideas that arise and are associated with it, I will not write now, because this is discussed in the detailed report that I will post after the article. If someone does not know, I looked here in the search engine and saw that there are many interesting opinions, quotes and links. So if he's interested, he can search, or on the internet.

Lalas

Star
Programs, strategies, roadmaps, etc.preceding the strategy and related to the individual things it deals with, there are many, but I will post some of them afterwards; here and in my other topic. But, for example, for an impromptu introduction, some things briefly.

For example, at the end of September 2015. at the the plenary meeting of the 70th session of the UN General Assembly in New York, in its first appearance at the UN in ten years.

Among all the wonderful words like: "What we propose is to join efforts to address the problems that all of us are facing, and create a genuinely broad international coalition against terrorism" and "Hand in hand with other nations, we will consistently work to strengthen the UN's central, coordinating role. I am convinced that by working together, we will make the world stable and safe, and provide an enabling environment for the development of all nations and peoples", he also said:

"Ladies and gentlemen, one more issue that shall affect the future of the entire humankind is climate change. It is in our interest to ensure that the coming UN Climate Change Conference that will take place in Paris in December this year should deliver some feasible results. As part of our national contribution, we plan to limit greenhouse gas emissions to 70–75 percent of the 1990 levels by the year 2030.

However, I suggest that we take a broader look at the issue. Admittedly, we may be able to defuse it for a while by introducing emission quotas and using other tactical measures, but we certainly will not solve it for good that way. What we need is an essentially different approach, one that would involve introducing new, groundbreaking, nature-like technologies that would not damage the environment, but rather work in harmony with it, enabling us to restore the balance between the biosphere and technology upset by human activities."

(Well, and also: "We propose convening a special forum under the auspices of the UN to comprehensively address issues related to the depletion of natural resources, habitat destruction, and climate change. Russia is willing to co-sponsor such a forum. " From all of which, I guess, the globalist "anti-terrorist" green con artists were shaking with fear.)

"Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 31.12.2015
70. To solve the problems of national security in the field of science, technology and education, the following are necessary:

comprehensive development of scientific potential, restoration of the full scientific and production cycle - from fundamental scientific research to the introduction of applied science achievements into production in accordance with the priorities of socio—economic, scientific and scientific-technological development of the Russian Federation;

development of the national innovation system, stimulation and support of the development of the innovation market, high-tech products, including high-tech products with high added value;

formation of a system of fundamental and applied scientific research and its state support in the interests of organizational and scientific support for the implementation of strategic national priorities
;

development of promising high technologies (genetic engineering, robotics, biological, information and communication, cognitive technologies, nanotechnology, nature-like convergent technologies)"

"October 21, 2017

Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke at the session "Youth 2030. The Image of the Future" as part of the closing of the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students. In particular, Putin devoted his speech at the session to how important it is to adhere to the moral component in any case. As an example, he cited the possibilities of genetic engineering.

On the one hand, according to him, it will give new opportunities in the field of pharmacology, changes in the human code, which will help people who suffer from genetic diseases. Despite this, the President said, there is another component. A person gets the opportunity to get into the genetic code created by nature – that is, a person can be created with specified characteristics.

"It can be a brilliant mathematician or a musician, but it can also be a military man who can fight without fear, feelings of compassion and regret, without pain," he said.

"Humanity may soon enter a difficult and responsible period of its existence. And what I said could be scarier than a nuclear bomb. Whatever we do, we should never forget about the moral and ethical foundations of our business," Putin concluded."

February 8, 2018:
"The president held a meeting of the Council for science and education in Novosibirsk.
Vladimir Putin:
The world is undergoing dramatic technological change. In their scale, they are comparable to the epochs of industrial revolutions and scientific discoveries that radically changed the way of life of people on our planet.
In science, as in other fields, we need to make a real breakthrough. It is necessary to abandon once and for all the support for inefficiency, for outdated, outdated approaches to the organization of scientific activity. And, of course, the country expects from Science new solutions that can change the quality of people's lives and give a powerful boost to the development of Russia.

These are the tasks that have been set in the strategy for scientific and technological development. And projects of scientific institutes, research programs, ministries and departments should be directed to this.
And today, our scientists are helping local companies succeed in the technology race, including in the processing and transmission of big data.

The interaction of Science and business should be a key condition for the implementation of the Digital Economy Program. On the basis of modern solutions, it is necessary to organize the activity of state and social institutions, transport and management of the city to a qualitatively new level, to take a leading position in the development and implementation of artificial intelligence systems.

Moreover: local scientists have taken a significant step forward in such relatively new interdisciplinary fields for us as life science, where research is carried out at the intersection of biology, chemistry, genetics, medicine, bioinformatics and physics.
I believe that the accumulated intellectual and scientific potential makes it possible to organize large-scale genomic research in Russia. And I ask you to develop a suitable program in a short time, to provide mechanisms to support strong teams, create modern infrastructure and train staff. We have just discussed this in detail with representatives of the Siberian branch of the Academy of Sciences.

Both in genetics and in other fields, t should be used more widely. pomegranate. convergent approach, nature-like technologies. On this basis, we will be able to create new drugs and methods for the treatment of severe diseases, a new energy based on technologies for the most careful treatment of resources. I would, of course, like to hear your suggestions on this.
Please give the floor to Mikhail Valentinovich Kovalchuk.

Mikhail Kovalchuk:
...We, speaking of the digital economy as a big breakthrough (which is indeed the case), should understand that according to the International Energy Agency, in the coming years the share of energy consumption in the network infocommunication sphere (only networks and terminal devices - consumer network equipment, communications, Wi-Fi) without industrial computing information infrastructure will exceed one third of the world's electricity production.

When we talk to you about the digital economy, we have to understand that if we do not develop the energy sector appropriately, we will not have a digital economy. In the near future, this creates serious constraints on energy resources for the formation of a digital economy. At the same time, nature does not know resource crises and energy starvation. The explanation for this is the extremely high energy efficiency of natural sites.

I will repeat an example I have given so many times. The human brain, which actually created a unique civilization on Earth, consumes 30 watts, and a modern supercomputer consumes tens of megawatts. At the same time, the efficiency of all the computers in the world is far from reaching the efficiency of the brain of an ordinary person.

Thus, in order to solve the problem of sustainable energy supply to humanity, it is necessary to move to technologies based on the principles of functioning of living nature - nature-like technologies. It is these technologies that should form the basis of a fundamentally new technological base for the country's economy.

Vladimir Vladimirovich, allow me to quote your speech at the 70th session of the United Nations General Assembly when the Kyoto Protocol was being discussed. You said that we support the Kyoto Protocol, but it is only a partial solution to the civilizational problem. We need to talk about the introduction of fundamentally new nature-like technologies that do not cause damage to the surrounding world, but exist in harmony with it and will allow to restore the balance between the biosphere and the Technosphere, which has been disturbed by man. This is truly a global challenge.

I would like to say that a number of technologically significant results have already been achieved both in the field of energy production and in the field of energy consumption. For example, technologies have been developed to generate electrical energy based on the metabolic processes of living organisms. These are so-called biofuel cells, which can be used, in particular, to power microsensors of a biological nature and implantable medical devices.

The second is consumption technology. Hardware technologies are actively developing, I stress, not software, but hardware implementation of artificial neuromorphic networks for computing devices that work on the principles of the human brain and as a result consume significantly less energy. It should be noted that this research and development in all these areas is actively and systematically carried out in many countries around the world.

I would like to say that today we are at a world level in the field of studying processes in living nature and creating nature-like technologies."

And other interesting things from:

One or two more layers of cake before the cherry I will put that from link to link, I look at more interesting things that I have not seen (they are a lot); my appetite came with eating....:)

Lalas

Star
This Mikhail Kovalchuk is the president of the Kurchatov Institute.

"On April 12, 1943, the Vice-President of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Academician A. A. Baykov, signed an order on the establishment of Laboratory No. 2 of the USSR Academy of Sciences, which was later transformed into the Kurchatov Institute. Kurchatov I. V. was appointed head of the Laboratory, the main task of the laboratory is the creation of nuclear weapons.

The Kurchatov Institute team developed and created the first cyclotron in Moscow (1944), the first nuclear reactor in Europe (1946), the first Soviet atomic bomb (1949), the world's first thermonuclear bomb (1953), the world's first industrial nuclear power plant (1954), the world's first nuclear reactor for submarines (1958), the largest installation for conducting research on the implementation of controlled thermonuclear reactions (1958) and nuclear icebreakers (Nuclear icebreaker "Lenin", 1959), the largest installation for conducting research on the implementation of controlled thermonuclear reactions (1958). A flying atomic laboratory based on the Tu-95 aircraft was created, prototypes of nuclear rocket engines of minimal dimension were created, an electoreactive (pulse-plasma) engine was created, which was tested in space in 1964 on the Zond-2 satellite, an ion with volumetric ionization and stationary plasma engines on the Meteor satellite were created and tested in space". Research reactors were created, the first tokamaks were built, the experience of which was used in the construction of more modern installations.

--
Since its foundation, a huge number of myths have been circulating around Kurchatov, primarily related to the increased secrecy of the facility. A very narrow circle of people still has access there, and even government officials need to order a pass in advance to enter the institute's territory.

Nuclear project
There is a widespread perception that almost all the documents of the famous "Manhattan Project" (a project to develop an atomic bomb in the United States) were obtained by Soviet intelligence, and Academician Kurchatov and his colleagues had only to assemble a Soviet atomic bomb according to someone else's drawings.

Monsters of the Moscow dungeons
Moscow dungeons hide a special flora and fauna that is inaccessible to the eyes of ordinary citizens. Many people associate the mutation of various creatures with the dumping of waste from chemical enterprises, including waste from the nuclear production of the Kurchatov Institute.

--
Now an impressive number of research facilities are located on the territory of the Kurchatov Institute (which is located near the Oktyabrskoye Pole metro station):
Accelerator complexes; Research nuclear reactors; Plasma installations; Installations for the development of nuclear technologies;
Data Processing Center; Complex of biotechnologies; Complex of nanotechnologies; Complex of neuroscience and cognitive research."

Or, in Kovalchuk's words.

Meeting with the head of the Kurchatov Institute Mikhail Kovalchuk
M. Kovalchuk informed the President about the current work of the research center.
March 12, 2019

Vladimir Putin: Mikhail Valentinovich, it is well known that Kurchatnik was founded in 1943, when there were big problems in the country, the war was going on, nevertheless, work has already begun on an atomic project.

But then "kurchatnik" was transformed into a multidisciplinary center. Of course, we all know that the first nuclear reactor for peaceful purposes was created in Kurchatnik.

M. Kovalchuk: And nuclear medicine.

Vladimir Putin: Yes, nuclear medicine. Then superconductivity in the atomic sphere, then magnetic plasma confinement. And in the 80s, in my opinion, it was even, in fact, the center of the creation of the domestic Internet. How does the "chicken coop" live now?

Mikhail Kovalchuk: You know, Vladimir Vladimirovich, he lives by your concerns, let me say so, because since 2007, when you held a meeting on nanotechnology, since then we have been developing all the classical directions related to the nuclear complex, created fundamentally new directions related to nature-like technologies and the convergence of sciences and technologies.

We have created an unparalleled NBICS center, a base of nature likeness, and today we have a powerful genetic reserve. We have a huge reserve in the field of megascience. And to create a national research center, you signed the first decree in 2008.

He allowed the unthinkable to actually happen, because after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the scientific environment was clustered, everything crumbled and in fact, I would say so, our partners, as they say, managed our institutes individually by each, hiring separate groups of people to the institute.

The creation of the SIC, where the most powerful potential of the country was consolidated, nuclear and physical in the first place, allowed us to consolidate our efforts, and we have become an integral part of the global and European landscape.
You know that on your initiative, a scientific initiative supported by you, the most powerful free electron X–ray laser was launched a year ago in Hamburg, where a third is a Russian idea, in fact 30 percent of the money and our huge technological contribution. In fact, we have a part of this setup.

Moreover, we have joined the European Synchrotron Radiation Center, we are members of CERN, ITER, that is, we are full-scale participants, the European landscape is unthinkable without us.

Vladimir Putin: How is the project developing in Gatchina?

Mikhail Kovalchuk: Today, I wanted to say, thanks to the meetings that you held in Dubna many years ago, megascience has unfolded, and we have returned to ourselves.

Four selected projects have started living on the territory of the Russian Federation, and one of them is Gatchina. I have already reported to you, and I will repeat with pleasure once again, just recently you spoke about this in your Message – we have completed the first stage of the power start-up of the world's most powerful high-flow reactor PIK at our site in Gatchina. This is the first.

Today we are systematically moving on, daily work is underway, and by the end of the year, if everything is fine, then we must complete the output to all the parameters that are planned by the end of the year. And Russia will have one of the most powerful neutron research facilities in the world.

And the second. In accordance with your instructions, by your agreement with your counterpart in Germany, we are now implementing a detailed study of the order to create a Russian-German center for high technologies, interdisciplinary research based on these unique things.

And finally, the last one. The program you announced to create a network of national synchrotron sources. The first of them is at the Protvino site, the source of the fourth generation of ISSY-4. This is a unique, breakthrough installation, which does not exist in the world and will not be for at least 10-20 years.

It was worked out at a time when we were implementing projects in Germany together with the whole world, in fact, we created a base. In addition, we have added to this an installation in Akademgorodok and an installation on Russian Island.

This will actually allow us to create a unique Megascience base – a PEAK reactor and a fourth-generation synchrotron. What the world will not have for another 10-20 years, we will have – the best scientific base.

And plus two installations, simpler, but also unique in their kind, will ensure, firstly, the spatial connectivity of the country, and secondly, they will create a new level of scientific culture in the main centers of the country: in the Far East and Siberia.

Vladimir Putin: Make sure that the financing is carried out rhythmically.

Mikhail Kovalchuk: Yes. This is a very important thing. But I want to emphasize that the consolidation of the creation of the SIC ... Today the SIC is a structure in which seven of the largest institutions of the country are located and 14 thousand people work. It was this consolidation, centralization of both finance and management, that allowed us to launch the PEAK in just five years. This is a very important thing.
Vladimir Putin: I congratulate you.

Mikhail Kovalchuk: I want to congratulate everyone and thank you."
___
Igor Kurchatov (1903 - 1960)

emblem of the Kurchatov Institute

3 rubles, Jubilee coin for 75th Anniversary Kurchatov Institute:)

Lalas

Star
But. This Kovalchuk is a big dude (on russian big dude is "bolshoy chuvak""), look at some of the interviews he's got.

01.10.2015 / website of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Cell warfare, colonies and "service people" of the USA
The future of the world through the eyes of the director of the Kurchatov Institute

Mikhail Kovalchuk, Director of the Kurchatov Institute, addressed the Federation Council on Wednesday. He told the senators about the dangers of artificial cells, as well as how the United States influences scientific and technical goals around the world and how a new subspecies of "service man" is being created.

At the beginning of his speech at the Federation Council, Kovalchuk said that now technologies and parts can be grown naturally — it is possible to create artificial living systems with predetermined properties. An artificial cell, according to him, can be a diagnostician and a drug deliverer, or it can be malicious. In fact, Kovalchuk noted, one cell can be a weapon of mass destruction.
Kovalchuk went on to say that the achievements of modern genetics make it possible to create a cell focused on a specific ethnic group: it can be safe for one ethnic group, and deadly for another. According to him, biosimilar technologies will allow making weapons of mass destruction in an artisanal way. And it is impossible to predict how artificial systems will disrupt evolution.

Then the director of the Kurchatov Institute said that today the United States is creating a global distributed scientific and educational environment, which is funded from the American national budget and serves the interests of the United States. For example, Kovalchuk argued, Germany is an American colony: according to him, it has no strategic goals, but it serves the global interests of the United States for its own budget.

"In fact, we are present at an attempt to form a system in which scientific and technical global goals are understood only by the United States and formulated by them, and Russia should become a supplier of intellectual resources, a performer of tactical tasks necessary for the United States to achieve a strategic result"

According to Kovalchuk, the United States is not financially and organizationally involved in any international project in Europe (he cited CERN and the X-ray laser as an example), but US representatives sit on all management committees, and not only they, but also "Poles with American passports." There they conduct full monitoring and try to pull out those decisions that are important to the United States, Kovalchuk said.

Russia today plays key roles in major international projects, and there are important projects in Russia, for example, the accelerator in Dubna and the reactor in Gatchina, Kovalchuk continued. However, he noted, it should be understood that international cooperation is also used by the United States to strengthen its own positions and weaken Europe, and they are also trying to drag Russia into this.
At the end of his speech , the director of the Kurchatov Institute spoke about the structure of the world: a certain elite has always tried to put the rest of the world at its service. At first there was a slave-owning system, then there was a feudal system, then there was capitalism in one form or another, Kovalchuk recalled. But each time it ended with a change of formation, because the people whom the elite tried to turn into servants did not want it, for which there are two reasons: biologically they were the same people as those who wanted to turn them into servants, and their self-consciousness grew as they developed, so they themselves wanted to become elite.

Kovalchuk argued that today there is a real technological and biological opportunity to create a fundamentally new subspecies of a person — a "service person". The property of the population of "service people", according to him, is very simple: limited self—awareness, reproduction management and cheap feed - genetically modified products. According to Kovalchuk, no one can prevent this anymore — this is the development of science, and this is already happening in fact, and we need to understand what place we can take in this civilization.

The director of the Kurchatov Institute said that today the system of basic moral principles is being broken, and alternative values are being created that do not fit into real life.
He spoke about the danger of the "absolutization of individual freedom" when children are above their parents, and the individual is above the sovereign state. According to Kovalchuk, this is "a slogan for the scrapping of a sovereign state", whose sovereignty is the only tool for protecting society and values and maintaining a balance between human rights and freedoms. If this protection is not there, there will be "crowds of people who fight with each other and are easily controlled from the outside."

Kovalchuk also said that now there is an actual reduction in the birth rate through the introduction of ideas into the mass consciousness that contradict natural ones. In his opinion, natural ideas contradict, for example, the LGBT community and families without children."
___
It doesn't sound bad, it doesn't sound bad, it's even great - the exact opposite of the diabolical, spiritually fallen Western elitist power freaks and their media minions. I'd trust Kovalchuk...
___
"On April 11, 2018, MIA "Russia Today" hosted a press conference by Mikhail Kovalchuk, President of the Kurchatov Institute, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of this scientific organization. During his speech, he told about the most interesting facts from the history of the once secret Laboratory No. 2, the development of the peaceful atom and the latest research directions of the Center related to nature-like technologies. Mikhail Valentinovich also touched upon a sensitive topic concerning the management of mass consciousness and the construction of a new civilization – the "digital GULAG". Other revelations were also made in the speech, which are now usually kept silent: about the destruction of the education system, about deadly vaccinations and other ways of influencing a person.
Excerpts from the speech of M.V. Kovalchuk are quite eloquent: "There used to be military colonization and a battle for resources. You should have had an army, a navy... What happened today? Today, military colonization has been replaced by technological enslavement. I don't need to capture you by military force.

Let's look at a simple thing – here are all these color revolutions where oil and gas are.

I went there – the less educated the public, the better.

Therefore, I need to finish my education to the end, so that it is, so to speak, very superficial: to convince you that you do not need to study – just press the button... As one actor said: "Wikipedia has everything." They pressed the button and that was it... And a monotonous voice says to me: left, right. And then I turn you into a civilization completely controlled by an electric toggle switch.

I turned off the electric toggle switch – and it was over... Your head is empty, because Wikipedia is dead, and you don't know how to get there either, because your aunt has gone silent in GPS. Moreover, in order to release GPS, you must understand that this is a guidance system, a weapon of a foreign country. It's enough to change the codes on the satellites, and that's it – he won't see you anymore, and you're all up. Here's the answer.
So you should understand that a civilization is being built, which is controlled by an electric toggle switch... As soon as you turned on the GPS, you turned off the head. All. And it is very difficult to turn it on...

And there is a selection. A lot of people are already turning into living robots. In the living “service” people. This is an absolute fact. And you should understand this.

Now it has become very easy to talk to students. You have a pre-selection. I talk to a person and I see if he lives there: everything is over, you can not discuss anything with him. He is already an “official" person. They forgot him. And if a person thinks, but only looks there... If I'm driving, I still have to see with my eyes where I'm going and where...

Is that why I'm telling you this? This is a very important thing...

Here's a look at what is being done, where are the color revolutions: illiterate people came, gave away iPhones for free, hung up a satellite, brainwashed, and from a sovereign, perfectly (by those concepts, standards) living state like Libya, you turned into what? With the use of the first mass cognitive technology of mass consciousness management, the authorities were overthrown, flourishing countries were turned into ruins, where crowds run around, kill each other, but you got access to resources.

All. But these are particulars. And you should understand more...

We become vulnerable in a different way: through medicines, through food, through drinks… Americans were vaccinated in some Latin American country for a year against some diseases. One hundred percent of the female population is infertile... Do you understand what the story is?..

Here we are a creative nation, intellectual, and in fact today the only product in demand on the market is intelligence, and every day its price and importance will only increase.

In fact, a system is actually being formed to isolate a significant part of the population from the general life. They take it online, they take it to GPS. She actually starts living there, there, in the virtual world, because she may not be needed here anymore. That's what's going on.

And a lot of people go there voluntarily. Let's do this... This is actually a digital GULAG built, in Russian, but only people go to this digital GULAG themselves. They go by themselves. They have a kind of head... Mom did not advise correctly, but they themselves are not thinking well, and they are going to this GULAG. Well and good... So they're all going there. They are completely controlled by this button. Until the end. Turned off – and that's it. And they won't find their way home. And I have to tell you: this is the main challenge of today's civilization, which is not tomorrow, as a biological one, but it is today. Today, because, of course, we are lagging behind, thank God, the Americans and Europe, but we also have tens of percent going by GPS. So they have already moved there...

I'm already talking to students, and there is a colossal culling (let me use a bad word) of human material, because some people are learning, becoming intellectually. He knows museums, culture, reads books, and they turn into an intellectual elite, and the other part is taken out –there, and she lives there, as it were, in this virtual world... Do you understand? This is a difficult thing, so the situation is like this: if we want to save face and be in charge in the future civilization, we must cultivate this intellectual part in this sense ..."– said Mikhail Valentinovich.

It would seem that many acute problems were touched upon in this speech, but, unfortunately, it is not said who, for what purpose and how is building a "digital GULAG".
___
At the beginning of June 2020 (again with a comment from the russian alt-media)

"Many still well remember the vivid speech of the famous scientist, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, President of the Kurchatov Institute Research Center Mikhail Kovalchuk in the Federation Council, which took place five years ago. A representative of one of the 100 ruling families in Russia then openly spoke about the plans of the globalists to breed a new subspecies of homo sapiens – the "service man". In early June of this year, Kovalchuk, whose organization the President instructed to create a database of genetic passports of Russians, "pleased" with another revelation about one of the true tasks of the creators of the new coronavirus. The revelation is gloomy, but it is unlikely that among adequate people there will be those who want to challenge it.

In an interview with the official journalist Vladimir Solovyov in the program "Solovyov LIVE", dedicated to "conspiracy theories around the coronavirus", Mikhail Kovalchuk reflected on the problems of the Earth's population in the era of robotics and artificial intelligence. The presenter asked the scientist the following question:
"This is the coronavirus. Is there a task, as some believe, to reduce the world's population to a billion?"

Kovalchuk's reaction followed quickly:

"What happens in fact if there was no virus. Problems are accumulating in the world. As a rule, these problems have always been solved in a revolutionary way. Almost always. And today the world has reached the level of these unsolvable problems.

Now there has been a tremendous development of technology, and people are becoming unnecessary in such numbers... Now watch what happens next... In fact, it's bad, but in fact... Virus – what's going on? You have a high mortality rate for older people, that is, they are the most vulnerable – once, and secondly – for the lumpenized part. For example, if we look at New York - it has Manhattan, there is Brooklyn, but there is the Bronx and many other places where people are absolutely lumpenized. These people are elderly... We have a huge number of pensioners...

A huge number of people who, as it were, live, these are tens of percent, they need to be supported, fed, watered by the elderly, and no one needs them, and why prolong their lives? It's inhumane, terrible, we speak a different language, but we have to understand it. And in this sense, this epidemic – it cleans up, roughly speaking, one way or another, you see how it has developed. And we left. How Putin addresses people over 65: relatives, stay at home, and therefore we have a different picture...

But on the one hand, industry is developing and requires people, and on the other hand, robotics, artificial intelligence is destroying jobs, but these two processes are going on, they are going on in different places because of the unevenness of world development, because of different types of technologies that do not have time to replace one another, that is, the world is very it is complicated, but it is clear that he has changed radically, and he does not need people in this form and in such numbers. And you and I should understand this...".

As for the development of industry, which requires new people, this is clearly not about our country, where at the highest level the entire ruling and financial "elite" has set a course for total digitalization and "digital transformation". Accordingly, she "does not need people in such numbers." It seems that in our country, according to Kovalchuk, this approach is compensated by the President's love for the elderly, but in general, the situation in the world is like this, and the conditional "owners of money" directly say: "Why prolong their lives?" These problems are insoluble for them without such radical methods, they identified them long ago and "in fact", long before the appearance of COVID-19. And accordingly, they also began to look for ways to solve them a long time ago, one way or another choosing the simplest – the "revolutionary" option.

Hence such an amazing ability of the coronavirus to adapt to human immunity, find the weakest points in it and bring chronic diseases of the elderly to a sad result. By and large, it is not so much about the treatment of seriously ill patients as about maintaining their condition, because at the official level it is always stated that there is no universal and effective medicine and is not expected. It was difficult to come up with a more selective weapon.
Everything is clear about this, but another question arises: if Mr. Kovalchuk has been aware of all these plans for a long time, how does he intend to approach the task assigned to him by the President to create a system for storing and processing genetic data of the Russian population? Moreover, he was also instructed to develop a format for transmitting this information. The question immediately arises – transfers to whom? Into whose hands and for what purposes can the genetic code of the people be transferred, and why should such questions be solved by one, even a very gifted scientist, and not by the people themselves? In the studies of various doctors, information is repeatedly mentioned about the links of the coronavirus with certain human genes, about the greater vulnerability of a certain type of people to it. So, in fact, a person who offers us all to understand that it is ineffective to feed a lot of "extra people" today, and who is undoubtedly close to this very global elite, gets into his hands an inexhaustible base for creating point biological and genetic weapons against these most unnecessary people.

And if Kovalchuk, as he himself swears, "speaks a different language," then why take on such assignments for universal genetic certification at all, why entrust the management of this entire project to the oil state oligarch Igor Sechin, and even make the first test subjects from his Rosneft employees who will fill this genetic database with their personal data? All the same semi-territorial questions, to which, if we recall the recent statement of the director of the Bank for International Settlements about the imminent second wave of coronavirus, the most ominous answers suggest themselves.
___

At the end of 2020, October.

"Here are the main excerpts from Kovalchuk's 10-minute speech, which in content differed little from his famous speech to students in 2016.

"We are living in a period of pre-war. I would call this stage – "hybrid cold war. The target state is chosen - first of all, it is us. Then the maximum weakening of this state, all targets are absolutely attacked: education, culture, economy, science, security... everything! And this pre-war is going on today, and we are not winning it. This is preparation for the second stage – enslavement. Technological enslavement: previously you did it with the help of military force, but today you do it technologically.

I'll give you a simple example – the Internet. What is the Internet? This is a digital GULAG – in its purest form. Only unlike the Gulag, where people were seized, placed behind barbed wire and guarded, these people all came here themselves. If a person was told that everything is written in Wikipedia and everything can be found on the Internet, then we are building a society of people from whom you can "cut off their heads" by simply cutting off the switch.

I need to fool you with USE tests first, so that you can think only in the option selection mode, then hand out iPhones to everyone and hang up a satellite - that's all. This is essentially fascism, but we must understand that this is the ideology of the modern world – our dear colleagues and partners. The dream of the elites who rule the world has always been this: to bring out a certain subspecies of service people who would have limited self–awareness, reproduce manageably and eat cheap food.

Today, for the first time in the history of civilization, there is a technological possibility of removing an official person. You genetically prune functions, invent an artificial uterus, shorten pregnancy – and begin to grow the kind of people you need. And here we are technologically losing to the Americans. CIA Director Allen Dulles and his brother US Secretary of State John Dulles, with the full financial support of billionaire John Rockefeller, created the World Health Organization. For what? Not to treat people, but to take full control of the health of the world and influence it – by vaccination, whatever… The first president of WHO was Rockefeller's closest associate Brock Chisholm.

Here is his quote: "In order to come to a world government, it is necessary to expel from the consciousness of people their individuality, adherence to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas. The destruction of the concepts of truth and falsehood, which are the basis of a child's upbringing, the replacement of faith in the experience of elders with rational thinking – these are the belated goals needed to change human behavior."

As a result of the absolutization of individual freedom, the sovereignty of the State is being destroyed and an organized, civilized community of protected people is being replaced by a set of easily controlled individuals or herds. In parallel, there is a reduction in the birth rate – by introducing into the mass consciousness ideas that deny the natural continuation of life – LGBT, etc. Everything has changed a long time ago, and we need to move forward if we want to remain the great country that we have always been," Kovalchuk concluded.

There is nothing to add or comment to this fiery speech – it remains only to fully agree and thank the scientist that he clearly outlined the threats and called a spade a spade at a solid event under the auspices of the Ministry of Defense. But after all that has been said (especially, voiced by Kovalchuk more than once), a key question arises: where exactly do we need to go "forward"? How to change this situation for Russia and all mankind. Is it possible that the eminent scientist, the head of a huge research institute (which, unlike dozens of other leading scientific centers in Russia, is literally flooded with money), has not yet developed a competent program to counter this dehumanization and world slavery? Besides the fact that he denounces the activities of the "elite" and says that it will be even worse – in particular, under the pretext of fighting the coronavirus, "extra people" will be openly destroyed, where is the positive agenda in his execution?

So far, the whole message from Mr. Kovalchuk is that we supposedly need to understand and accept all of these trends, because nothing will change. "There is no need to be afraid," he told students 4 years ago. Of course, you don't need to be afraid, but, probably, you don't need to turn into a herd and go to slaughter?

The scientist's thoughts about the "digital transformation" of the state in 2018 developed in approximately the same way, at a press conference he gave shortly after meeting with Vladimir Putin.

"In fact, a system is actually being formed to isolate a significant part of the population from the general life. They take it online, they take it to GPS. She actually starts living there, in the virtual world, because she may not be needed here anymore. That's what's going on. And we go there voluntarily. This is actually built – a digital GULAG in Russian, but only people go to this digital GULAG themselves. Their mother did not advise them correctly, but they themselves think badly. And they are going to this GULAG. Well and good. So they're all going there. They are completely controlled by this button," Kovalchuk said.

What good is it that people go to this GULAG, that they all become "one-button people"? Right now, this is exactly what is happening with the citizens of our country – and let's not agree with Mr. Kovalchuk in the part where he talks about absolute voluntariness in the construction of an electronic concentration camp. When benefits in St. Petersburg are tied exclusively to a single card, when maternity capital is issued exclusively in electronic form, when travel in transport becomes available exclusively by bank transfer, when the same "coronavirus" payments for a child are issued only after registration of a citizen on the public services portal (and the FIU does this without the will of a citizen!) – what kind of voluntariness can we talk about here? Mr. Kovalchuk seems to close his eyes to the fact that in our country, experiments on the introduction of a "digital educational environment" with distance learning and training in front of a tablet and a computer monitor are in full swing, that androids are already beginning to replace people-employees of the MFC, that the population is being accustomed to automatic biometrics and temperature measurement, to enter a particular state institution.

In a word, it is not enough to call a spade a spade for a bright future of Russia, even from a high rostrum. If we are a "target state", and if an aggressive campaign for "digital transformation" is being launched against us right now, why is it not proposed to resist it? It is necessary to discuss and adopt at the level of the supreme power a national strategy to counteract all these "experimental legal regimes". To begin with, at least just to guarantee compliance with the basic constitutional rights of citizens and the federal laws protecting them, and not to destroy the legal field in favor of insane digitizers. Alas, we do not see such joy from Kovalchuk yet. But the main role of Kurchatnik in collecting genetic data of Russians into a single database and preparing genetic passports against the background of statements by its director about editing the human genome as the norm for insane globalists cannot but cause new great fears."

Lalas

Star
...And so, and so, omitting the very interesting developments over the years described in road maps (later on about them)...

Dmitry Chernyshenko: The plan of the Year of Science and Technology will be formed through the prism of national goals (January 20, 2021)

"A meeting of the Presidium of the organizing committee for the Year of Science and Technology in Russia was held under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Chernyshenko and Presidential Aide Andrei Fursenko.

It was attended by Denis Sekirinsky, Deputy Head of the Presidential Department for Scientific and Educational Policy, Valery Falkov, Minister of Science and Higher Education, Mikhail Kovalchuk, President of the Federal State Budgetary Institution Kurchatov Institute National Research Center, Alexander Sergeev, President of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Rector of Moscow State University, Academician Viktor Sadovnichy, President, Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC Sberbank of Russia German Gref, as well as representatives of other interested organizations.

Opening the meeting, Dmitry Chernyshenko said: "The plan for the Year of Science and Technology will be formed through the prism of national goals that the President has defined. In the proposals that we have received, all the activities are in one way or another in tune with the main indicators." "Large–scale research and infrastructure projects should be aimed at overcoming modern challenges and confirming Russia's status as an equal partner among the leading countries of scientific and technological development," the Deputy Prime Minister added.

According to Andrey Fursenko, this year should radically change public consciousness on the importance of science in all spheres of life.

"The events of the year should mobilize the efforts of the state and business. To open up new opportunities for young people. Russia has a great scientific potential. Science permeates all spheres of life today, and the Year should focus attention and increase public interest in the scientific and technological development of the country," the Presidential Aide stressed.

Denis Sekirinsky, Secretary of the Organizing Committee, Deputy Head of the Presidential Department for Scientific and Educational Policy, noted that one of the key tasks of the Year is "to form a comprehensive idea of Russian citizens about the initiatives implemented today by the state and business in the field of science and technology, to show movement and concrete results that are significant for society, scientists and young people who are just planning his career in science."

"Russia has the most powerful intellectual potential, which we invest in the development of fundamentally new scientific directions – nature-like technologies, in the work of world-class genomic centers and mega-installations: the Kurchatov synchrotron, Tokamak, the peak reactor in Gatchina. The Year of Science and Technology, I am sure, will give the right impetus to the already existing federal scientific programs in our country and will be a good help for the development of new ideas and initiatives," Mikhail Kovalchuk, President of the Kurchatov Institute National Research Center, expressed his opinion."

Mikhail Mishustin visited the National Research Center "Kurchatov Institute"
May 18, 2021
The Prime Minister took part in the launch ceremony of the Tokamak T-15MD installation and talked with the scientific staff of the center.
"...
Mikhail Kovalchuk: Mikhail Vladimirovich, it is very important that these installations that we are creating, in fact, generate a huge amount of data. If we talk about what is important for people: any new medicine that exists today is created on the basis of decoding the atomic structure on synchrotron and neutron sources. Therefore, a huge amount of data is generated, which then form the basis for genetic technologies, for personalized medicine.

There is a direct instruction from the President
(I want to draw your attention, there are two executors – the Prime Minister and the director of the Kurchatov Institute) on the creation and financing of the creation of the information and analytical system "National Database of Genetic Information". I will ask Dr. Eremin, the scientific secretary of the Institute (who, by the way, was the deputy head of the Department of Science and Education in the Government, to say a few words about this, about the problems and ask relevant questions.

I.Eremin (Chief Scientific Secretary): Dear Mikhail Vladimirovich! Thank you very much, Mikhail Valentinovich, for most of the introductory information you gave.

I would like to draw attention to the fact that, indeed, at the moment, the decoding of the atomic structure and functions of proteins is a key link in the creation of fundamentally new, modern technologies for diagnosis, treatment or the development of new medicines. The volumes of experimental data that are generated at the same time are really huge, and these data need to be managed very competently. They need to be systematized, analyzed, and delimited levels of access to this data.

In this regard, in all leading countries in the field of genetic technologies, such as the USA, Europe, Japan, China, there are national databases that exist as integral parts of the research infrastructure and provide analysis and services for storing this data. In addition, there is also an international protein database – Protein data base, PDB, which accumulates information about the structure and functions of proteins, and proteins are the product of further organization of genes.

At the moment, it is important for us to know not only the genetic structure, but also to clearly imagine the function of the protein that these genes encode.
And thanks to the modern Megascience class infrastructure, we can conduct these studies and obtain the most up-to-date and accurate data. Currently, we have a unique opportunity to create our own database of genetic information to ensure the technological independence and biological security of our country.

It should be noted that the Kurchatov Institute concentrates unique competencies in processing, creating information technologies and working with big data. For the first time, the Internet in the Russian Federation came out of the walls of the Kurchatov Institute. We have a unique supercomputer at our disposal. We are a center for processing and storing data received from the Large Hadron Collider. Today we are able to operate and operate daily with such a volume of data that is comparable on a global scale with all the genetic information deposited in international databases.

As part of the Presidential instruction, the Government of the Russian Federation and the Kurchatov Institute were instructed to ensure the creation and, among other things, to provide funding for the development of a domestic database of genetic information.
We applied last year with proposals to allocate funding for this article. Unfortunately, they were not supported by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. It should be noted that the Ministry of Higher Education and Science has included the result of creating a mock-up of the national database of genetic information in the activities of the national project "Science and Universities", while providing for initial, basic funding from its own funds. Today we already clearly understand the full scope of research and work that we need to do to create such a system. We have already started creating it. Based on world data, our own data, we have developed a fully working prototype of this system and launched it into our trial operation.

Dear Mikhail Vladimirovich, we propose to abandon the creation of a mock-up of this system and, if you support it, to start creating an industrial system immediately from 2022. In this case, we will be able to put the system into commercial operation by 2024. We ask you to support us.

M.Mishustin: The creation of a national database of genetic information is very important. There is a corresponding instruction, the President, and we are doing this. The development of the national database, in particular, is handled by the Council for the Implementation of the federal scientific and technological program for the development of genetic technologies. Tatiana Alekseevna Golikova is its chairman. Now the task of the council is to consider and approve the concept. When the concept is ready, we will understand this approach and, accordingly, consider additional financing. This is exactly what we discussed when preparing to visit your center. I will definitely give Tatiana Alekseevna such an assignment again. Valery Nikolaevich (addressing V. Falkov), you will also report.

Mikhail Kovalchuk: Mikhail Vladimirovich, we still have a question about restoring the status of scientific director of all major state scientific and technical innovation projects. At one time, we appealed to the President, he supported it, but then, purely technically, bureaucratically, it was not brought to an end. If you allow, we will send you a list of proposals.

And the last. We have several instructions from the President of the Russian Federation to prepare a presidential initiative on nature-like technologies. The President said this out loud for the first time, speaking at the anniversary session of the United Nations in 2015. Then, on his behalf, we held a forum of nature-like technologies in Sochi, an international one, based on the UN, and now the second forum is being prepared this year.

Then I spoke at Innoprom, where a large number of foreign participants gathered on the same occasion.

In accordance with the instructions of the President, we have prepared a concept of a strategy for the development of nature-like technologies, which formed the basis of the presidential initiative. This went through the Security Council, through all the bodies, through the Presidential Council, but purely technically… If you allow, we will send you the entire package of documents, because the presidential initiative can only be submitted by the Government now. And there is this assignment. It just needs to be brought to an end, and then we will be the first in the world to proclaim this initiative. Nanoinitiative – we had a previous presidential initiative. We prepared it more than ten years ago. But we were already doing it after the leading countries. And the initiative of nature–like technologies - here we are the first. This is generally accepted. And now, if we do this, we can become the first country in the world to adopt this initiative.

M.Mishustin: Thank you, dear Mikhail Valentinovich. The development of this strategy has been going on for several years. It seems to me that we need to accelerate, so I want us to issue an instruction based on the results of today's meeting – by September 1, Valery Nikolaevich (Falkov) together with Mikhail Valentinovich present it. I think there is enough time for us to decide."

About decisions based on the results of the visit to the Kurchatov Institute
June 5 , 2021
"...
3. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (V.N.Falkov), the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation (A.G.Siluanov), SIC "Kurchatov Institute" (A.E.Blagov) to submit to the Government of the Russian Federation information on the results of consideration by the Council for the Implementation of the Federal Scientific and Technical Program for the Development of Genetic Technologies for 2019-2027 of the Concept of an information and analytical system for storing and processing genetic data "National database of genetic information", as well as on the amount and sources of additional funding needed to ensure the design, creation and commissioning of the specified system in 2024.

The deadline is until July 30, 2021.

4. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (V.N.Falkov), the Kurchatov Institute Research Center (A.E.Blagov), together with interested federal executive authorities and organizations, finalize the draft Strategy for the Development of Convergent (nature-like) Technologies and submit it to the Government of the Russian Federation in accordance with the established procedure.

The deadline is until September 1, 2021."

That's pretty complicated. How about simply telling us who you think is evil Obummer or Putin? Is it alright if I ask are you Russian? I personally think Russia perhaps the lesser of two evils but I am no scholar just going on gut instincts. Putin seems smart at least and in control of his faculties whereas Biden is clearly mentally deficient.

Lalas

Star
That's pretty complicated. How about simply telling us who you think is evil Obummer or Putin? Is it alright if I ask are you Russian? I personally think Russia perhaps the lesser of two evils but I am no scholar just going on gut instincts. Putin seems smart at least and in control of his faculties whereas Biden is clearly mentally deficient.
On the other hand, what you say is quite simple and easy. If that's how you like it, trust your instincts for the lesser evil and the obvious differences between the two characters mentioned to build a correct picture of the situation. I have nothing against your opinion.

I keep publishing my complicated stuff, like so many other authors of topics publish their stuff, and I don't think I have forced anyone to read. Some may even be interested.

Thank you for your shared opinion.:)

Lalas

Star
But after all that has been said (especially, voiced by Kovalchuk more than once), a key question arises: where exactly do we need to go "forward"? How to change this situation for Russia and all mankind. Is it possible that the eminent scientist, the head of a huge research institute (which, unlike dozens of other leading scientific centers in Russia, is literally flooded with money), has not yet developed a competent program to counter this dehumanization and world slavery?
This is what some Russians are asking themselves at the end of 2020.

And of course, it was impossible that this distinguished scientist and long-time host of "Stories from the future" had no plan for this "forward."

"Stories from the Future" is a cycle of popular science programs. Initially, from April 14 to June 10, 2007, the program aired on the TV channel "Culture", then, from July 7 to December 25, 2008 — on the "First Channel", and from January 31, 2010 to May 13, 2018 — on the air of the "Fifth Channel" on Sundays at 10:00.

In the program, Mikhail Kovalchuk, president of the Kurchatov Institute, talks about the problems of modern science with the country's leading scientists, researchers and experts. Conversations are conducted in a language accessible to the ordinary viewer about the main scientific innovations, the evolution of light sources, about the "macro" and "nano" worlds, about nanotechnology, genetic engineering, information technology, the development of the nuclear industry in Russia, and much more.

Genetics – agriculture!; Literary genome About the crisis of the spirit; Climate of change; Secrets of our brain at the crossroads of sciences; Physical Anthropology; Conquering the depths of the sea; Bioengineering nanoscale; Educational Center "Sirius"...

Additive technologies; fundamentals of the digital economy; Convergence of nature and man; Trends of the new world order; The Kingdom of Crystals; Science of Ancient Egypt; Young Science and mega-installations; Bioenergy

Genetic educational program; Smart medicine; Population genetics; On guard of health; Man in the technogenic world"

So Kovalchuk certainly had not been idle and had an idea for such a "competent program to counter this dehumanization and world slavery"

And in early June, the Russians found out exactly what. (Well, not all of them, but very few of them. Because the program did not appear anywhere in the media.)

Mikhail Kovalchuk

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
So, so, so...
But after all that has been said (especially, voiced by Kovalchuk more than once), a key question arises: where exactly do we need to go "forward"? How to change this situation for Russia and all mankind. Is it possible that the eminent scientist, the head of a huge research institute (which, unlike dozens of other leading scientific centers in Russia, is literally flooded with money), has not yet developed a competent program to counter this dehumanization and world slavery? Besides the fact that he denounces the activities of the "elite" and says that it will be even worse – in particular, under the pretext of fighting the coronavirus, "extra people" will be openly destroyed, where is the positive agenda in his execution?
About decisions based on the results of the visit to the Kurchatov Institute
June 5 , 2021
4. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (V.N.Falkov), the Kurchatov Institute Research Center (A.E.Blagov), together with interested federal executive authorities and organizations, finalize the draft Strategy for the Development of Convergent (nature-like) Technologies and submit it to the Government of the Russian Federation in accordance with the established procedure.
..In the middle of the June...

"Draft Decree of the President of the Russian Federation "On the Strategy for the Development of nature-like (convergent) technologies"

...Date of creation June 14, 2022, Developer Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation

DECREE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
On the development strategy of nature-like (convergent) technologies

In accordance with the Federal Law of June 28, 2014 "On Strategic Planning in the Russian Federation", I decree:

1. Approve the attached Strategy for the Development of Nature-like (convergent) technologies.

2. To the Government of the Russian Federation:

a) to approve within 6 months, in coordination with the Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Science and Education, an action plan for the implementation of the Strategy for the Development of Nature-like (convergent) Technologies;

b) monitor the implementation of the said Strategy;

c) submit to the President of the Russian Federation an annual report on the implementation of the Strategy.

3. Recommend to the state authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation to be guided by the provisions of the Strategy for the Development of Nature-like (Convergent) Technologies when carrying out their activities in this area, providing for the necessary changes to the state programs of the subjects of the Russian Federation.

4. This Decree comes into force from the date of its signing.

President Of the Russian Federation V. Putin

APPROVED
By Presidential Decree Of the Russian Federation
STRATEGY
for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies

for the period up to 2030 ..."
___

Ok, but what the hell are these nature-like technologies?!
And what does it mean for people, what will it bring them, maybe it's a good thing?

Directly in the words of normal, conservative, patriotic russians living in Russia, loving their country and raising their children there; even with the words of the more vigilant russian citizens, from alternative media.
(One of the short, compared to the detailed analytical report, articles; which is still long, but not quite as long as the "kingdom of antichrist" is expected to last according to some scriptures.:)

Then there is the report itself, which discusses the strategy in detail, including, to put it mildly, the strange presence of the occult-philosophical term "Noosphere" in this state strategy. Just so, I post it just to have it posted, because some things have already started to hide them, some have stopped accessing, some have disappeared, and you don't know which site when they will stop it as a "distributor of destructive content" and what is the future of the internet as a whole.)
--
Before that, I cannot but quote again the inspiring words that drove the majority of the alternative audience (mainly outside Russia) crazy, from Vladimir Vladimirovich's grandiose speech, delivered at the Signing of treaties on accession of Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics and Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to Russia / September 30, 2022

(By the way, what happens to the Khersonians now that the Russian troops have withdrawn? What do Azov and others do with them? Are the khersonians grateful to the liberators from Russia and understanding the geostrategic moves of the Russian military, as the" pro-Russian " Western alt-media, or are they too busy dealing with the Revenge of Ukrainian non-denazified criminals?

By the way, on the same September 30th, Putin also decreed the establishment of a center for biometric technologies, which "ensures the development of digital identification and authentication technologies , including the creation, development and operation of commercial services and standard solutions", which "will increase the level of digitalization in various sectors of the economy". But this somehow completely escaped the eyes of the same "pro-Russian" alt-media...)

I repeat, the dictatorship of Western elites is directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves. It’s a challenge to everyone. Such a complete denial of man, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, the suppression of freedom acquires the features of “reverse religion” – outright Satanism. In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus Christ, denouncing false prophets, says: “By their fruits you will know them.” And these poisonous fruits are already obvious to people – not only in our country, in all countries, including for many people in the West itself.

The world has entered a period of revolutionary transformations, they are fundamental. New development centers are being formed, they represent the majority – the majority! – the international community and are ready not only to declare their interests, but also to defend them, and in multipolarity they see an opportunity to strengthen their sovereignty, which means to gain true freedom, historical perspective, their right to independent, creative, original development, to a harmonious process
."

President of Russia Vladimir Putin
Signing of treaties on accession of Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics and Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to Russia / September 30, 2022

Lalas

Star
"KURCHATNIK PRESENTED THE STRATEGY OF MERGING MAN AND MACHINE. HAS KOVALCHUK LAUNCHED A PROJECT TO CREATE "SERVICE PEOPLE"?

(1)

The next activation of the Swabian transhumanists in Russia, which is in the phase of a hot war with the West, is expected to take place under the slogans of ensuring sovereignty and national security. Dmitry Peskov, the digitizer under the president, has already changed his shoes in this direction, now it is the turn of the "heavy artillery" - the president of the Kurchatov Institute, Mikhail Kovalchuk. His institution, with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science, has developed a draft Decree of the President of the Russian Federation "On the Strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies".

To be honest, we have not read such near–scientific horror for a long time - except in the fantasies of the authors of "Childhood-2030" or "Education-2035". I remember that Kovalchuk, at many major forums dedicated to national security, broadcast about the danger of the world's "elite" removing "service people". He just forgot to warn us that he would personally deal with changing human nature and the entire natural, living world to a dead technotronic one.

The draft Decree of the President of the Russian Federation "On the Strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies" was posted on the government portal regulation.gov.ru June 14th. It was not announced in any way by the authorities/in the media, so it did not immediately attract our attention – the formal public discussion has already ended.

The Explanatory Note to the Strategy states:

"The strategy defines the key principles, goals, objectives and main directions of the state scientific and technical policy in the field of development of convergent sciences and technologies as the main tool for creating a nature-like technological basis of the economy of the Russian Federation (nature-like technosphere).

The Strategy defines the mechanisms, ways and means of achieving the long-term goals and priorities of sustainable development of the Russian Federation and ensuring national security by forming new nature-like technologies based on the convergence of sciences and technologies included in the natural resource turnover of nature."

It is necessary to start with an explanation of the term "convergence", which has long and often been used by speakers at the World Economic Forum and other digital transformer platforms. It means combining, merging, first of all, biological, natural elements with inanimate nature, with modern technologies. This is the key mechanism for "improving an imperfect person," as transhumanists believe. Therefore, they are constantly trying to combine the incompatible in terms such as "digital ecosystem", "nature-like technosphere", etc. The essence of convergence is perfectly explained in an interview with the founder of the WEF, Klaus Schwab, to a French television journalist in 2016 . Answering the question when the mass implantation of microchips to people will begin, Schwab states:

"For sure, in the next 10 years. Of course, to begin with, such chips will simply be embedded in clothing – the so-called "wearable devices". And then it will be possible to talk about the implantation of chips in the brain, under the skin, etc. Thus, a direct connection can be established between our brain and the digital world. It becomes obvious a kind of merging of the worlds: digital, physical and biological."

The technologies that are used for this most unnatural "merging of worlds" according to Schwab and Co. are called "convergent". A lot of materials are devoted to the promotion of this phenomenon on the website of the World Economic Forum in the section "Strategic Intelligence" dedicated to the transformation of humanity in connection with the "pandemic" of covid. ( https :// intelligence.weforum.org/ )

So, in the draft Presidential Decree from Kovalchuk, the Government of the Russian Federation is invited to approve a new Strategy within six months, report annually to Putin on the progress of its implementation and, most importantly, "recommend that the state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation be guided by the provisions of the Strategy in carrying out their activities in this area, providing for the necessary changes to the state programs of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation."

As we well understand, an appropriate legal framework must be created to implement these recommendations. In November 2020 we wrote about the government decree 1750 of October 28, 2020. which approves a list of technologies used under experimental legal regimes in the field of digital innovation ( this unconstitutional, as it seems to US, law on “regulatory sandboxes“ where guarantees of fundamental human rights are abolished, was adopted under the guise of covid in July 2020). And what are these technologies that will be tested on citizens in the regions in any order (by decision of the local authorities) - roughly the same way that the covid restrictions were introduced? Neural interfaces, machine support for human decision–making (by the way, isn't it the other way around?), total surveillance and collection of all kinds of data, as well as predictive and prescriptive analytics - i.e. AI will literally be fused with a human (which is convergence). The neural network will be engaged in the "prevention" of undesirable phenomena, from the point of view of the algorithms hammered into it, and will be able to directly "prescribe" to a person how to exist. Before that, we have only half a step left – according to the relevant Federal Law, it is enough for one or another region to declare an "experimental legal regime" on its territory and adopt an appropriate NPA in support of neurotechnologies.

In addition, on February 22, 2022
(- 22.02.2022o_O -) , the Government Commission for the Modernization of the Economy approved at the federal level a roadmap for lovers of the same human-machine convergence called "Neuronet". That is, much of what is said in the Strategy has actually been legalized and will be implemented in the very near future.
...(continues...)

Lalas

Star
"KURCHATNIK PRESENTED THE STRATEGY OF MERGING MAN AND MACHINE. HAS KOVALCHUK LAUNCHED A PROJECT TO CREATE "SERVICE PEOPLE"?

(2)

But let's move on to the content of this wonderful Strategy from Kovalchuk and Co. There we are met by important key concepts:

"The noosphere is a new, evolutionary state of the biosphere, in which scientific and technological human activity becomes a determining factor in the development of the biosphere."

"Socio–humanitarian technologies are the processes of research
and MODIFICATION OF THE SPIRITUAL WORLD OF AN INDIVIDUAL in connection with its social functions and manifestations
."

"Convergence of sciences and technologies – integration, fusion of sciences and technologies, their methods and approaches, allowing to obtain results that are fundamentally unattainable within each of the converging sciences and/or technologies separately. Currently, convergent sciences and technologies include a group of NBICS technologies (nano-, bio-, information, cognitive, socio-humanitarian technologies), but the list is open and can be expanded later."

The language here is extremely transhumanistic, it is not the language of exact sciences – the style of presentation itself is convergent, that is, it is a kind of mixture of technology and esotericism ("technomagy"). By the way, transhumanism in its purest form is precisely such a technological occultism, a belief in the omnipotence of dead microcircuits and digital algorithms. Its adherents see as their task the change of human nature itself, and radical – not only on the physical level (prostheses, implants, neurointerfaces), but also on the mental, moral and psychological.

It was about this danger that Kovalchuk spoke at the Army-2020 Forum and other serious events: the world's "elite" has everything ready to eliminate the "serving people". His speeches opened the eyes of many, we ourselves repeated them with pleasure, but what does Kovalchuk himself propose to do with our people in his strategy? We go further - and see that he has no word for Russian and other Indigenous Peoples:

"The global challenge of the XXI century is the need to ensure the sustainable development of civilization. The basic condition for such development is a sufficient amount of energy and other resources. At the same time, in the context of globalization, new countries and regions are being involved in technological development, which leads to an increasingly intensive consumption and destruction of resources.

The reason of the crisis is the antagonism between nature and the technosphere created by man. This is due to the extremely high energy and resource intensity of man-made technologies, in contrast to the exclusively "economical" technologies of wildlife

The way out of the crisis is possible only by creating a technosphere based on nature-like technologies that reproduce the systems and processes of wildlife in the form of technical systems and technological processes integrated into the natural natural resource turnover," this is how it is said about the reasons for the creation of the Strategy.

"Global challenge", "sustainable development" - well, a very familiar vocabulary, isn't it? It's like reading another UN, OECD or World Bank manual. Then there seems to be a common link: indeed, the more we create numbers and electronics in our lives, the more energy this system requires. It would be nice for all of us to get closer to nature, to natural life, to give up gadgets, computers, cell phones and going into the virtual world to the maximum. However, here a fundamentally different thing is proposed as a way out: complete copying of wildlife and our reality with the help of technology, replacing the real world with a virtual one, which supposedly will be closer to reality, erasing the boundaries between natural and electronic with the inevitable complete departure into virtual.

The complete triumph of these most "nature-like" technologies is vividly and honestly described in a short film from Sber called "Clouds", in which all mankind was invited to go to a virtual digital platform to "create their own worlds" and "cleanse the earth of themselves."
This is the best way to radically reduce carbon dioxide emissions. This is the well-known logic of the Club of Rome, the same "sustainable development" of the UN, transhumanist Ray Kurzweill and like-minded, degenerate adherents of the philosophy of anti-natalism, and so on. It is for this purpose that the WEF actively promotes elements of "virtual, augmented reality", it is for this purpose that foresight specialists are trying to get children hooked in schools on neural interfaces, VR helmets, and in the future – to build "forests of consciousness" and conduct collective "neural games". All this is part of the same project "neuronet" (the original author is the US Defense Agency DARPA), which is implemented through the Convergence Strategy.

"... moving along the path of synthesis of nature-like systems, humanity will approach the creation of anthropomorphic technical systems
with elements of consciousness and the ability to cognition. Cognitive sciences and technologies are needed to solve this problem.

In order to intelligently and effectively use the possibilities of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, a radical transformation of the consciousness of man himself as a social being is necessary. This is possible only on the basis of combining nano-, bio-, information, cognitive technologies with the achievements of socio-humanitarian sciences and technologies."

This is the essence of the transhumanist concept, which is reflected in this Strategy. They need a "radical transformation of the consciousness of the person himself" and a corresponding transformation of the entire society. Because the traditional, unwashed human consciousness rejects their ideas as destructive. Transhumanism as a philosophical trend is not coincidentally compared with Satanism (there are also open devil worshippers among its adherents – for example, the American Max Mohr) – in fact, transformers do not create anything of their own, they set themselves the task of copying, distorting and taking control of the natural, natural world order (nature-like technologies), and use technological progress as a crutch. Similarly, the famous monkey of God provoked people to "improve themselves" by distorting the image of God in themselves, then there were Sodom and Gomorrah, the Tower of Babel, etc. The belief that human civilization will be saved only when it invents a "neuromorphic" AI, and people will turn into cyborgs is exactly the same construction of the Tower of Babel by technocrats.
..(continues...)

Lalas

Star

(3)

But we got a little distracted. Next, a very interesting Strategy block begins, in which the authors themselves write about the huge risks from using these nature-like technologies:

"... threats are related to the very nature of nature-like technologies built on the possibility of technological reproduction of systems and processes of wildlife. This opportunity opens up the prospect of purposeful intervention in the vital activity of natural objects and, above all, man.

The risks accompanying the creation and development of nature-like technologies are multiplying due to a number of specific features inherent in the latter.

The most important of them are the following:

- the dual nature of technologies, blurred boundaries between civilian and military applications and, as a result, the inefficiency of existing means and technologies of control;

- the availability and relative cheapness of technologies, the possibility of creating weapons of destruction even in artisanal conditions, the absence of the need for the most complex and extremely expensive delivery systems
;

- the inability to predict all the consequences of the release of artificial living systems into the environment."

Wow, what news. The possibility of "purposeful intervention in human life". So everything is done for this, which we have shown above! However, immediately after the formal enumeration of these risks, no conclusions are drawn – how can they be leveled? Such a task is not being set, otherwise no one would have started this experiment on us. The focus immediately shifts to "respected partners" who have been moving in this direction for a long time:

"Research and development in the field of NBICS convergence as a tool for creating nature-like technologies is actively conducted in a number of foreign countries, primarily in the USA.

In particular, in the USA there is a program of the National Science Foundation and the US Department of Commerce called NBIC – "Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Information technology and Cognitive science". In other countries, similar convergent programs are known by the acronyms GRAIN (Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Nanotechnology) and BANG (Bits, Atoms, Neurons, Genes). These programs are largely focused on the development of human resources. Thus, the NBIC program of the USA is called "Converging Technologies for Improving Human Perfomance", and the NBIC program of the European Union is "Converging Technologies for the European Knowledge Society) (CTEKS)
".

Even the terminology, as we can see, the authors copied from English. NBIC is just a classic, the basis of transhumanism, which has been criticized for ten years by supporters of the legal right to remain alive people, without any "convergence" with machines. And the Strategy proposes to introduce its analogue in Russia – NBIX technologies. We had no doubt that one of the motivations of the authors was the desire to keep up with the "respected partners" and move in a similar direction. Therefore, the Strategy itself is very similar to a game of catch–up, and in the discipline that our opponent has developed and imposed - that is, by definition, he will always be two heads ahead in this paradigm. And that 's the guile: we are invited to dehumanize ourselves now, ostensibly in the name of sovereignty and national security, to begin to introduce the transhumanistic approaches of the enemy. Is it possible in principle to develop something sovereign in this way? The question is rhetorical.

"The fact that Russia is now firmly integrated into the international scientific community is of great importance for the development of research and development in the field of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies. Our country plays a key role in all major international scientific projects (ITER, CERN, XFEL, FAIR, etc.)."

It is rather strange to cite as an argument for the development of technologies that we supposedly need for sovereignty and national security, the fact that "Russia is firmly integrated into the international community." In this very "global community", the interests of a single sovereign country mean absolutely nothing, but on the contrary, only hinder the implementation of the plans of supranational structures.

"The results of Russia's participation in major international scientific projects serve, among other things, the interests of the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies."

I would like to ask the authors – in whose interests are these technologies developing? In the interests of Russia or "global scientific projects"? After all, one is absolutely not equal to the other. It is no coincidence that at the beginning of the Strategy it is said that "the global challenge of the XXI century is the need to ensure the sustainable development of civilization." The civilizations of people as a whole are not separate from Russia, and the challenge itself is called "global" – no one cares about individual countries here anymore. As well as the fact that our interests, values and vision of the future can radically diverge (and divergent!) with the future of "universal people"-transhumanists. And from this perspective, the Kurchatnik Strategy looks absolutely cosmopolitan and supranational – such a text in support of the introduction of the basics of transhumanism can easily be translated into any language and released in any country of the world.
(..continues... to final)

Lalas

Star

(4
and last)

Kovalchuk and Co. propose to develop nature-like/convergent technologies in three stages. Let's highlight the most iconic, although still capable of shocking, items:

"Stage 1. Formation of the scientific and personnel base for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies (2022-2026).

"- development and creation of hybrid and biosimilar materials and structures that make up the elementary (component) base of nature-like technology of the first generation, primarily materials for regenerative medicine, new generation medicines and means of their targeted delivery;

- development and creation of combined (hybrid) technical systems and technological processes using natural components, primarily biosensors, biofuel elements, brain-computer interfaces, additive technologies for creating separate biosimilar and artificial biological objects, nuclear medicine and radiation therapy technologies."

"New generation medicines and means of their targeted delivery" are nothing but various GM drugs capable of embedding into the human genome and changing it (by the way, there are already relevant scientific confirmations from Swedish scientists for RNA vaccines "against covid" https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73 ). That is, our body will be modified in a "nature-like" way. And then there are the "brain"-"computer" interfaces. If anyone is not aware of the latest experiments of Elon Musk on monkeys, a full–fledged "convergence" can be achieved only by implanting a chip / electrodes directly into the cerebral cortex. That is, interfaces must be invasive.

The second stage of convergence development is already much more fun:

"Stage 2. Creation of technological foundations for the beginning of the formation of separate nature-like scientific and production clusters (2027-2032) (that's what the law on experimental legal regimes was needed for – ed.):

- research and technological reproduction of individual objects and processes of wildlife, primarily in the field of:

- synthetic biology (artificial cell, artificial virus); biorobots;

- energy supply systems for implantable devices, artificial organs and biorobots due to energy processes in living organisms;

- development and creation of neuromorphic brain-machine and brain-brain interfaces, anthropomorphic bioprostheses, anthropomorphic robotic devices;

- development and creation of neuromorphic artificial intelligence systems, including those with the ability to self-study without connecting to data storage and processing centers
."

Artificial viruses, biorobots, implants recharging from our organisms, "very similar to natural" devices for directly connecting our brains to a machine, a neural network without borders that learns by itself – just everything we dreamed of.

Well, the third stage already coincides extremely rigidly with the plans for the transformation of humanity indicated in the "strategic intelligence" on the WEF website, as well as with the third stage of the introduction of the "Neural Network" from ASI and ANO "NTI 20.35" digitizer under President Dmitry Peskov. It describes a transhumanistic world that has already been successfully reshaped, where there is nothing natural, natural, created by God, and not distorted by the "neuromorphic technologies" of technocrats. Everything is distorted, including human nature itself. And here again there is an operation with the English terms of globalists, which have been used for more than a dozen years.

"Stage 3. Formation of the basic elements of the nature–like technosphere (2033-2037).

technological reproduction of systems and complexes of wildlife, first of all:

- cyberphysical additive manufacturing complexes ("internet of everything");

- medical systems based on technologies of correction of the psychophysiological sphere of a person;

- formation of basic elements of anthropomorphic biorobotonics, including communities of anthropomorphic biorobototechnical systems
;

- the creation of ultra-large neurocomputers based on the developed neuroprocessors, approaching the human in their cognitive capabilities."

Apparently, without the "cyberphysical production complex" in the fantasies of Kovalchuk and Co., it will not be possible to go to the toilet. Or maybe we will also defecate virtually-neuromorphic, well, so that there are fewer emissions? And how do you like "medical systems based on technologies of correction of the psychophysiological sphere of a person"? Indeed, then there will be no need to treat anyone: I have introduced a new dose of "soma" - the patient is satisfied and does not feel anything superfluous. Here is such a cringe, as it is fashionable to say now.

"To implement this Strategy, it is necessary to consolidate the efforts of federal government bodies, state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, scientific, educational and business communities, civil society institutions to create favorable conditions for the application of science and technology in the interests of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation."

That is, the authors of the Strategy propose to actively participate in it in general to all possible authorities and structures, educational organizations, businesses, NGOs (it will affect each of us, they want to change the whole society! – editor's note), and the scientific leadership is left to the SIC "Kurchatov Institute". A roadmap for this Strategy for the next five years will also be formed. Kovalchuk and Co. want to get decent budget support for this project.

"Financing of activities included in the Action Plan ("roadmap") implementation of the Strategy, at the expense of budget allocations of the federal budget, is carried out within the funds, including those provided for implementation:

national projects "Healthcare", "Education", "Ecology", "Science and Universities", "Digital Economy", "International Cooperation and Export"; state programs of the Russian Federation "Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation", "Economic development and Innovative Economy", "Development of Industry and increasing its competitiveness"etc..
."

And finally – the epilogue. It is no coincidence that at the very end, in a separate paragraph, the authors took out the risks that may arise from the implementers of this transhumanist Strategy that can "jeopardize the fulfillment of its goals".

"- lack of awareness among the population of the essence and scale of big challenges and the need to respond to them;

-the absence in the public consciousness of ideas about nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, and their importance for overcoming "big challenges";

- the lack of an adequate understanding of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies in the scientific community and the sphere of public administration of the Russian Federation, and the relevance of their development;

"differences in the specifics of research and management models, culture and norms in different institutions and fields can complicate the establishment of interaction and, thereby, significantly weaken the processes of convergence of sciences and technologies.
"

That's what it turns out. According to the designers, the non-scientists, the scientific community, and officials will definitely have opponents who "misunderstand the essence and scale" of their saving miracle strategy. They want to do us good again, but the stupid and ungrateful people will put sticks in the wheels of their saviors. And even the norms in different institutions are different, the rules are different in research ... well, ethics, morality, honesty – that's all. And it would be necessary for everyone to realize the importance of the proposed and under one comb, according to uniform standards, all this should be urgently tested and implemented. And for those who resist, they should put their brains in their place, otherwise everything is lost for the technocrats. Isn't there a typical concentration camp, crowd-elitist approach here? Isn't it under such rhetoric that the "elite" is preparing "official people", as Mr. Kovalchuk confided to us earlier?

In general, even after a cursory analysis of the Strategy, it becomes very uncomfortable. If all regions are guided by this transhumanist ode, as the authors want, we really risk losing our human appearance. We really hope that with biorobots and other hybrids/chimeras, artificial viruses, human genetic modification, modification of our psyche and spiritual world (!), as well as connecting our brains to computers for the sake of "the common good and improving the quality of life", these guys will not succeed. And it is in our power, by the way, to do a lot to prevent these terrible plans for dehumanization.

To begin with, we urge all our readers to send to the Presidential Administration a letter demanding not to sign a decree approving this strategy and at the same time instruct the competent authorities to investigate how such a dangerous anti-human and anti-scientific biliberda can be discussed seriously at the state level.

An approximate sample of the letter is as follows:

To the President

Of the Russian Federation

V.V. Putin

Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich!

On June 14, 2022, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation published a draft of your Decree "On the Strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies". This document was developed before the start of a special military operation in Ukraine and the sanctions war against our Motherland declared by the "collective West". That is why its provisions completely contradict the established reality. They are again "inscribing" Russia into the New wonderful world of Anglo-Saxon values. Its signing at the moment discredits not only you, but also the entire system of government of our country.

We ask you not to sign this document and to deal with its initiators when the Control Department of your administration is in line.

<Signature, Date>

You can attach a link to the detailed analytical report of the draft strategy to the letter""
_____

I cannot, to the above from the Russians, who will have the opportunity/or will not have the impossibility to take advantage of this miracle of progress, not to add my favorite quote of late.

I repeat, the dictatorship of Western elites is directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves. It’s a challenge to everyone. Such a complete denial of man, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, the suppression of freedom acquires the features of “reverse religion” – outright Satanism. In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus Christ, denouncing false prophets, says: “By their fruits you will know them.” And these poisonous fruits are already obvious to people – not only in our country, in all countries, including for many people in the West itself.

The world has entered a period of revolutionary transformations, they are fundamental. New development centers are being formed, they represent the majority – the majority! – the international community and are ready not only to declare their interests, but also to defend them, and in multipolarity they see an opportunity to strengthen their sovereignty, which means to gain true freedom, historical perspective, their right to independent, creative, original development, to a harmonious process
."

President of Russia Vladimir Putin
Signing of treaties on accession of Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics and Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to Russia / September 30, 2022

Lalas

Star
Year 2007.
_____
Order of the Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation dated August 7, 2007 “On Approval of the Strategy for the Development of the Electronic Industry of Russia for the period up to 2025

https :// www .garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/91853/

At the end of Point 3.:

"Forecasts of electronics development for the post-silicon period [!!!!?](after 2020)[!!!!?] suggest the widespread introduction of nanotechnology achievements in industry.
[!!!]The introduction of nanotechnology should further expand the depth of its penetration into the daily life of the population. [!!!!!] There must be a constant connection of each individual with global information and control networks such as the Internet.[!!!!!]

[!!!!!!!!] NANOELECTRONICS WILL INTEGRATE WITH BIOLOGICAL OBJECTS and provide continuous control over the maintenance of their vital functions, improving the quality of life, and thus reduce the social costs of the state. [!!!!!!!!!]

[!!!!!!!!!] Embedded wireless nanoelectronic devices that ensure constant human contact with the intellectual environment surrounding him will become widespread, and means of direct wireless contact of the human brain with objects surrounding him, vehicles and other people will become widespread. [!!!!!!!]
The circulation of such products will exceed billions of pieces per year due to its widespread distribution.

[!!!!!!!!!]The domestic industry should be ready for this challenge, since the ability to produce all components of network systems will mean the establishment of actual control over all their users, which is unacceptable for many sides from the point of view of preserving their sovereignty.[!!!!!!!!] A similar point of view is shared by EU experts in connection with the global expansion of electronics manufacturers from Southeast Asian countries and the intention of the United States to secure permanent technological leadership in this area. Therefore , in the period 2016-2025 . we should expect another strengthening of the role of electronics in the life of society and be economically ready for a new round of global competition of countries based on nanoelectronic technology.

4. Main program activities

...[At the end of Point 4.:]

[!!!!] At the third stage (2016-2025) [<-!!!!!]The strategy is supposed to be implemented within the framework of a new federal target program, which will be developed taking into account the implementation of the Federal Target Program "Development of electronic component base and radio electronics" and provide for:

- gaining significant positions in a number of sectors of the global electronic component base market;

- [!!!!!!!!] widespread introduction of the achievements of domestic nanotechnology, bioelectronics and microsystem technology in everyday human life in the fields of healthcare, education, housing and communal services, transport and communications.[!!!!!!!!]

6. Conclusion
The implementation of a complex of interrelated special subprograms, investment projects and extra-programmatic activities that form the basis of the proposed Strategy will restore the scientific, technical, production and technological potential of the electronic industry as a whole and bring it to the modern world level.
The reconstruction and technical re-equipment of key electronic equipment production facilities and the optimization of the industry structure on the basis of public-private partnership with the simultaneous creation of market infrastructure should ensure a significant improvement in the economic situation of organizations and increase the profitability of products.

Taking into account the high potential level of domestic science in the field of electronics [!!!] by 2025, we can expect a significant development of international scientific and technical cooperation and a breakthrough in the field of new technologies, including nanotechnology, bioelectronics, optoelectronics, quantum computers, etc.[!!!]

Minister of Industry and Energy
Of the Russian Federation V.B. Khristenko
Order of the Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation dated August 7, 2007 On approval of the Strategy for the Development of the Electronic Industry of Russia for the period up to 2025

The text of the order was published in the newspaper " Weekly of Industrial Growth " dated September 24-30 , 2007 N 31

Lalas

Star
Year 2007.
_____
Order of the Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation dated August 7, 2007 “On Approval of the Strategy for the Development of the Electronic Industry of Russia for the period up to 2025

https :// www .garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/91853/

At the end of Point 3.:

"Forecasts of electronics development for the post-silicon period [!!!!?](after 2020)[!!!!?] suggest the widespread introduction of nanotechnology achievements in industry.
[!!!]The introduction of nanotechnology should further expand the depth of its penetration into the daily life of the population. [!!!!!] There must be a constant connection of each individual with global information and control networks such as the Internet.[!!!!!]

[!!!!!!!!] NANOELECTRONICS WILL INTEGRATE WITH BIOLOGICAL OBJECTS and provide continuous control over the maintenance of their vital functions, improving the quality of life, and thus reduce the social costs of the state. [!!!!!!!!!]

[!!!!!!!!!] Embedded wireless nanoelectronic devices that ensure constant human contact with the intellectual environment surrounding him will become widespread, and means of direct wireless contact of the human brain with objects surrounding him, vehicles and other people will become widespread. [!!!!!!!]
The circulation of such products will exceed billions of pieces per year due to its widespread distribution.

[!!!!!!!!!]The domestic industry should be ready for this challenge, since the ability to produce all components of network systems will mean the establishment of actual control over all their users, which is unacceptable for many sides from the point of view of preserving their sovereignty.[!!!!!!!!] A similar point of view is shared by EU experts in connection with the global expansion of electronics manufacturers from Southeast Asian countries and the intention of the United States to secure permanent technological leadership in this area. Therefore , in the period 2016-2025 . we should expect another strengthening of the role of electronics in the life of society and be economically ready for a new round of global competition of countries based on nanoelectronic technology.

4. Main program activities

...[At the end of Point 4.:]

[!!!!] At the third stage (2016-2025) [<-!!!!!]The strategy is supposed to be implemented within the framework of a new federal target program, which will be developed taking into account the implementation of the Federal Target Program "Development of electronic component base and radio electronics" and provide for:

- gaining significant positions in a number of sectors of the global electronic component base market;

- [!!!!!!!!] widespread introduction of the achievements of domestic nanotechnology, bioelectronics and microsystem technology in everyday human life in the fields of healthcare, education, housing and communal services, transport and communications.[!!!!!!!!]

6. Conclusion
The implementation of a complex of interrelated special subprograms, investment projects and extra-programmatic activities that form the basis of the proposed Strategy will restore the scientific, technical, production and technological potential of the electronic industry as a whole and bring it to the modern world level.
The reconstruction and technical re-equipment of key electronic equipment production facilities and the optimization of the industry structure on the basis of public-private partnership with the simultaneous creation of market infrastructure should ensure a significant improvement in the economic situation of organizations and increase the profitability of products.

Taking into account the high potential level of domestic science in the field of electronics [!!!] by 2025, we can expect a significant development of international scientific and technical cooperation and a breakthrough in the field of new technologies, including nanotechnology, bioelectronics, optoelectronics, quantum computers, etc.[!!!]

Order of the Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation dated August 7, 2007 On approval of the Strategy for the Development of the Electronic Industry of Russia for the period up to 2025

The text of the order was published in the newspaper " Weekly of Industrial Growth " dated September 24-30 , 2007 N 31
Coincidentally, this former minister of Industry V. B. Hristenko - Viktor Borisovich Hristenko, a wealthy man and businessman, President of the Business Council of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) - who in 2007 signed a Order on the strategic development of the Russian Electronic Industry, which said that in the period 2016-2025, beginning a rapid development in 2020, "NANOELECTRONICS WILL INTEGRATE WITH BIOLOGICAL OBJECTS", is the husband of deputy prime minister Tatiana Golikova. On January 29, 2020, Tatyana Golikova headed the operational headquarters for the prevention of the "import and spread" of "covid19 coronavirus infection" in the Russian Federation. So - leading the pressure team-including mandatory vaccination in many sectors - on Russians to inject themselves with what's in the injections. (What's in them?)

In addition:
(October 21, 2022)
Tatiana Golikova will oversee the development of genetic technologies

"Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin has distributed new responsibilities among his deputies. Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova, who is responsible for education and healthcare in the government, will now oversee the "direction for the accelerated development of genetic technologies." This direction has its own federal program, the leading technology partner of which is Rosneft.
Tatiana Golikova was previously assigned the supervision of other areas. For example, an official in the government is responsible for the implementation of the state programs of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation – "Development of healthcare" and "Ensuring chemical and biological safety of the Russian Federation", as well as for the program of the Ministry of Industry and Trade "Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry".
The development of genetic technologies, for which Tatiana Golikova will now also be responsible, is immersed in a specialized federal scientific and technical program approved in April 2019 by the then Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. Initially, the program was supposed to be valid until 2027, but in March 2022, President Vladimir Putin instructed to extend it until 2030.

127 billion rubles were planned to be allocated for the implementation of the Federal Scientific and Technical Program for the Development of Genetic Technologies in 2019-2027, of which 115 billion were budget funds. The program involves the creation of genomic research centers, the development of genetic editing technologies, the creation of scientific and technological foundations for medicine, the improvement of the system of prevention of biological emergencies and control in this area, as well as other activities. The leading technology partner of the program is Rosneft. (Source: Government of the Russian Federation)"

The daughter of Viktor Khristenko - from his first marriage, before the one with Golikova - Yulia, in 2004. she married Yevgeny Bogdanchikov, the youngest son of Rosneft boss Sergei Bogdanchikov.

Viktor Khristenko son, again from his first marriage, is Vladimir Khristenko - a graduate of University of Chicago Booth School of Business and president of NANOLEK LLC.

"NANOLEK is a modern fast-growing Russian biopharmaceutical company with its own high-tech full-cycle production according to GMP and ISO standards, which specializes in the production of import-substituting and innovative medicines, both of its own design and created with the involvement of international partners, with a focus on the prevention and therapy of socially significant diseases. The company has a unique experience in technology transfer within the framework of partnerships with the world's leading pharmaceutical companies (Merck, Sanofi, Novartis, Egis, Aspen, Celltrion, Riemser, etc.)."
Nanolek LLC became the winner of the "Platinum Ounce-2019" award in the nomination "Vector of the Year" sub-nomination "Project of the Year. Business Project", winner of the award in the field of effective use of advanced technologies "PRIORITY 2020" in the nomination "Localization of production" for a drug for the treatment of Hunter - HUNTERASE syndrome, took first place in the category "Fast–growing large companies" of the "TECHUSPECH" rating -2019 and "TECHUSPECH"-2020, and the company was also a participant the priority project of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia "Support of private high-tech companies-leaders" ("National champions") in 2017.

Today, the company is one of the leaders in the production of pediatric vaccines in the Russian Federation. NANOLEK company works in the following areas: vaccines, specialty care, CMO..
"In 2020, Nanolek LLC was included in the list of system-forming enterprises of the Russian economy. The decision to include the organization in the list was made by the government commission for improving the sustainability of the development of the Russian economy. The industry list is published on the website of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia on April 25, 2020."

Vladimir Khristenko: in 2022, NANOLEK will be able to fully meet the country's demand for KoviVak

Vladimir Khristenko, president of the Russian biopharmaceutical company NANOLEK, told RBC in an interview when the company will begin full-scale production of the coronavirus vaccine developed by the Chumakov Center. Now the production of "KoviVak" – the third Russian vaccine against COVID-19 – is resumed after the modernization of equipment. ..."

Good family.

Golikova&Hristenko

.....I think I forgot something about Madame Golikova, but what was it?.. integration of nanoelectronics with bio-objects, program for development of genetic technologies, inoculation against "covid"....Oh, yeah! I remember, of course:

"Since May 29, 2020, by decree of the President of the Russian Federation, Tatyana Golikova has been appointed a member of the Supervisory Board of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "National Research Center "Kurchatov Institute" for a period of five years."

"From 2020.... for a period of five years," hey, doesn't that period end in 2025?
"
"Order of the Ministry of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation dated August 7, 2007 “On Approval of the Strategy for the Development of the Electronic Industry of Russia for the period up to 2025

The introduction of nanotechnology should further expand the depth of its penetration into the daily life of the population. There must be a constant connection of each individual with global information and control networks such as the Internet. NANOELECTRONICS WILL INTEGRATE WITH BIOLOGICAL OBJECTS and provide continuous control over the maintenance of their vital functions...Embedded wireless nanoelectronic devices that ensure constant human contact with the intellectual environment surrounding him will become widespread, and means of direct wireless contact of the human brain with objects surrounding him, vehicles and other people will become widespread. ...will mean the establishment of actual control over all their users, which is unacceptable for many sides from the point of view of preserving their sovereignty. ...in the period 2016-2025 ...the third stage (2016-2025 ..."

Yesss

EDIT:
Coincidentally, in 2007, before Khristenko signed the order saying that nanoelectronics would merge with bio-objects, a meeting on nanotechnology was held between Putin and Kovalchuk, the director of the Kurchatov Institute. 2007, also coincidentally, was the year in which Hermann Gref - the main driver behind artificial intelligence in Russia, which Putin said ten days ago would be introduced into every sphere of Russian society - took over the most important Russian bank Sberbank, the leader in digitalization (+ artificial intelligence, biometrics, digital identification, etc.).

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
full text

Draft Decree of the President of the Russian Federation "On the Strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies"

Project passport
Name Draft Decree of the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation "On the Strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies"Project ID01/03/06-22/ 00128578Date of creation June 14, 2022Developer Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Education and Science of Russia)Responsible Collaborator Khubulova Victoria Eduardovna

DECREE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
About the Strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies

In accordance with subparagraph 5 of paragraph 1 of Article 10 of Federal Law No. 172-FZ of June 28, 2014 "On Strategic Planning in the Russian Federation", I decree:

1. Approve the attached Strategy for the Development of Nature-like (convergent) technologies.

2. To the Government of the Russian Federation:

a) approve, within 6 months, in coordination with the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Science and Education of the Russian Federation, an action plan for the implementation of the Strategy for the Development of Nature-like (convergent) Technologies
;

b) monitor the implementation of the said Strategy;

c) submit to the President of the Russian Federation an annual report on the implementation of the Strategy.

3. Recommend to the state authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation to be guided by the provisions of the Strategy for the Development of Nature-like (Convergent) Technologies when carrying out their activities in this area, providing for the necessary changes to the state programs of the subjects of the Russian Federation.

4. This Decree comes into force from the date of its signing.

President
Of the Russian Federation V. Putin

APPROVED

By Presidential Decree
Of the Russian Federation

from " ___ " ________ 2022 G. No . ____

STRATEGY
for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies

for the period up to 2030

General provisions
The following basic concepts are used in this Strategy:

Convergence of sciences and technologies – integration, fusion of sciences and technologies, their methods and approaches, allowing to obtain results that are fundamentally unattainable within each of the converging sciences and/or technologies separately. Currently, convergent sciences and technologies include a group of NBICS technologies (nano-, bio-, information, cognitive, socio-humanitarian technologies), but the list is open and can be expanded later.

Nature–like technologies
are technologies that reproduce systems and processes of wildlife in the form of technical systems and technological processes integrated into the natural resource turnover. Convergent NBICS technologies are tools for creating nature-like technologies.

Nanotechnology is a technological culture based on the possibility of direct operation of atoms and molecules in order to obtain fundamentally new substances, materials, structures and systems having predetermined properties.

Biotechnology is the integration of biological and engineering sciences, which allows using the capabilities of living organisms or their derivatives to create and modify products and/or processes for various purposes.

Information technologies
– processes, methods of searching, collecting, storing, processing, providing, distributing information and ways of implementing such processes and methods.

Cognitive technologies are a group of technologies focused on the study of consciousness, intellectual, in particular cognitive activity of a person and increasing his intellectual capabilities.

Neuromorphic technologies are nature–like technologies and systems based on the principles of the human nervous system.

The noosphere is a new, evolutionary state of the biosphere, in which scientific and technological human activity becomes a determining factor in the development of the biosphere.

Socio–humanitarian technologies are the processes of research and modification of the spiritual world of an individual in connection with its social functions and manifestations.

Scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation
– the transformation of science and technology into a key factor in the development of Russia and ensuring the country's ability to effectively respond to major challenges;

Big challenges are a set of problems, threats and opportunities that objectively require a response from the state, the complexity and scale of which are such that they cannot be solved, eliminated or implemented solely by increasing resources;

Priorities of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation are the most important directions of scientific and technological development of the state, within the framework of which technologies are created and used, solutions are implemented that most effectively respond to big challenges, and which are provided with personnel, infrastructure, information, financial and other resources as a matter of priority.

Status of the Strategy for the development of nature-like (convergent) technologies
The Presidential Initiative "Strategy for the Development of Nature-like (Convergent) Technologies" (hereinafter referred to as the Strategy) is approved by the President of the Russian Federation on the proposal of the Government of the Russian Federation.

The Strategy was developed pursuant to the instructions of the President of the Russian Federation No. Pr-2476 of December 3, 2015, No. Pr-2697 of December 25, 2015 and No. Pr-656 of April 18, 2018.

The strategy defines the key principles, goals, objectives and main directions of the state scientific and technical policy in the field of development of convergent sciences and technologies as the main tool for creating a nature-like technological basis of the economy of the Russian Federation (nature-like technosphere)

The Strategy also defines mechanisms, ways and means of achieving long-term goals and priorities of sustainable development of the Russian Federation and ensuring national security by forming new nature-like technologies based on the convergence of sciences and technologies included in the natural resource turnover of nature.

The Strategy is aimed at realizing the national interests of the Russian Federation in the global world of the XXI century in accordance with the Strategy of Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 1, 2016 No. 642.

The strategy is being developed in the context of the need to solve the main national tasks, find answers to global development challenges, and ensure safe and sustainable socio-economic development of Russia in the long term.

The legal basis of the Strategy is the Constitution of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 172-FZ of June 28, 2014 "On Strategic Planning in the Russian Federation", other federal laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.

The place of the Strategy in the hierarchy of strategic documents of the Russian Federation
This Strategy has been developed taking into account the provisions of the Strategy of Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 1, 2016. No. 642 "On the Strategy of Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation", the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation, approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation on July 2, 2021 No. 400 "On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation", as well as the Presidential Initiative "Nanoindustry Development Strategy" and is intended to become the basis for the development of a number of program and project-type documents. Based on the Strategy, documents in the field of state scientific and technological policy can be adjusted in terms of goal setting and prioritization of development directions.

The provisions of the Strategy should be taken into account when adjusting the Strategy of Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation, the activities of existing national projects and programs, State programs of the Russian Federation, Federal Scientific and Technical Programs and the most important innovative projects of national importance, as well as when preparing reports of the Government of the Russian Federation on the directions of state scientific and technical policy for the medium and long term, when drafting the messages of the President of the Russian Federation on the situation in the Russian Federation, other reports and documents of high importance for the state policy in the field of science and technology development.

General characteristics of the big challenges that the Strategy is designed to answer
The global challenge of the XXI century is the need to ensure the sustainable development of civilization.

The basic condition for such development is a sufficient amount of energy and other resources.

At the same time, in the context of globalization, new countries and regions are being involved in technological development, which leads to an increasingly intensive consumption and destruction of resources.

The inclusion of countries such as China and India into the "active technological players", as well as the accelerating development of technologies based on classical principles, lead to a resource collapse.

In particular, the development and widespread adoption of digital technologies will inevitably lead to an explosive increase in energy consumption. According to the International Energy Agency, by 2025, the share of energy consumption by the network infocommunication sphere (terminal devices, user network equipment, network communications, data centers) without industrial information and computing infrastructure will exceed 30% of global electricity production, which will create serious energy resource constraints for the digital economy in the near future.

The cause of the crisis is the antagonism of nature and the technosphere created by man.

Nature has existed for millions of years without resource hunger within the framework of a closed, self-consistent resource turnover. The industrial civilization for 150-200 years of its existence has come to the brink of a resource catastrophe, as evidenced, for example, by the fact that over the last 50 years of the industrial era, the same amount of oxygen (approximately 200 billion tons) was consumed as in the entire previous anthropogenic history.

This is due to the extremely high energy and resource intensity of man-made technologies, in contrast to the exclusively "economical" technologies of wildlife.

A way out of the crisis is possible only by creating a technosphere based on nature-like technologies that reproduce the systems and processes of wildlife in the form of technical systems and technological processes integrated into the natural resource turnover.

The meaning of creating such a nature–like technosphere is to restore the natural self–consistent resource turnover - a kind of "metabolism" of nature - disrupted by today's technologies, torn from the natural natural context, and the transformation of nature into a direct productive force.

Nature–like (convergent) sciences and technologies are a tool for responding to the great challenges of the modern world.

To create a nature-like technosphere, first of all, it is necessary to abandon the sectoral approach to the formation of science and technology and move to the paradigm of convergence of science and technology.

In world practice, the term "convergence of sciences and technologies" is interpreted as the interpenetration of sciences and technologies, the integration of their methods and approaches, which allows to obtain results that are fundamentally unattainable within each of the converging sciences and/or technologies separately. The fundamental point of convergence is the use of ideology, tools and results of some sciences and/or technologies to obtain results in others.

Within the framework of creating a nature-like technosphere, each of the convergent sciences and technologies performs its functions.

Nanotechnology, operating with atoms and molecules, allows us to obtain fundamentally new substances and materials with specified properties, using the same "technological techniques" as nature itself.

The symbiosis of nano- and biotechnologies allows not only to reproduce living matter, but also to create fundamentally new bioorganic materials and structures.

Information technologies allow reproducing natural information transformation processes in artificial objects.

Thus, moving along the path of synthesis of nature-like systems, humanity will approach the creation of anthropomorphic technical systems with elements of consciousness and the ability to cognition. Cognitive sciences and technologies are needed to solve this problem.

In order to intelligently and effectively use the possibilities of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, a radical transformation of the consciousness of man himself as a social being is necessary. This is possible only on the basis of combining nano-, bio-, information, cognitive technologies with the achievements of socio-humanitarian sciences and technologies.

Nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies
are strategic priorities focused on the medium and long term, ensuring the creation of fundamentally new breakthrough technologies and leading to a change in the technological order.

Lalas

Star
Threats associated with the emergence and development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies
Nature-like technologies, on the one hand, giving humanity a chance to avoid resource collapse, on the other hand, predetermine the emergence of fundamentally new global threats and challenges.

These threats are related to the very nature of nature-like technologies built on the possibility of technological reproduction of systems and the processes of wildlife. This opportunity opens up the prospect of purposeful intervention in the vital activity of natural objects and, above all, man.

The risks accompanying the creation and development of nature-like technologies are multiplying due to a number of specific features inherent in the latter.

The most important of them are the following:

- the dual nature of technologies, blurred boundaries between civilian and military applications and, as a result, the inefficiency of existing means and technologies of control;

- the availability and relative cheapness of technologies, the possibility of creating weapons of destruction even in artisanal conditions, the absence of the need for the most complex and extremely expensive delivery systems;

- the inability to predict all the consequences of the release of artificial living systems into the environment.

Research and development in the field of NBICS convergence as a tool for creating nature-like technologies is actively conducted in a number of foreign countries, primarily in the USA

In particular, in the USA there is a program of the National Science Foundation and the US Department of Commerce called NBIC – "Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Information technology and Cognitive science". In other countries, similar convergent programs are known by the acronyms GRAIN (Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Nanotechnology) and BANG (Bits, Atoms, Neurons, Genes). These programs are largely focused on the development of human resources. Thus, the NBIC program of the USA is called "Converging Technologies for Improving Human Perfomance", and the NBIC program of the European Union is "Converging Technologies for the European Knowledge Society) (CTEKS).

In these conditions, ensuring sustainable socio-economic development and national security of the Russian Federation become dependent on the ability of the state to stimulate and ensure the processes of creation, development and use of convergent sciences and technologies as a tool of nature likeness

Initial conditions for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies in Russia
The first response to this strategic challenge was the presidential initiative "Nanoindustry Development Strategy", two stages of which were successfully implemented in 2007-2015. As the task of the third stage, which began in 2016, it is indicated "the advanced development of fundamentally new directions ... ensuring the creation of a suprasectoral scientific, educational and industrial environment in the country in the future for the next 10-20 years.
The main content of this stage will be the development and creation of:

- nanobiotechnology products;

- hybrid devices and bionic devices;

- nanobiosystems and devices, including fundamentally new hybrid bionic-type sensing systems;

- biorobototechnical systems, including new generation artificial intelligence systems and neuromorphic processors.

The implementation of the task of the third stage will lead to the creation of a fundamentally new technological basis of the economy in the Russian Federation.".

Thus, the main vector that sets the direction of scientific and technological development has been determined.

During the implementation of the Presidential Initiative "Nanoindustry Development Strategy", an ideological (intellectual), human and infrastructural base was laid for the development of convergent NBICS-nature-like sciences and technologies.

A national nanotechnology network has been formed, uniting hundreds of scientific, educational, design and industrial centers and laboratories, universities, institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences and other scientific organizations, development institutes and others.

A unique center of convergent sciences and technologies has been created, which has no direct analogues in the world – the Kurchatov complex of NBICS-nature-like technologies. This center conducts world-class research and development across the entire spectrum of convergent NBICS sciences and technologies.

An innovative scientific and educational system of interdisciplinary training has been formed, including the world's first faculty of nano-, bio-, info-, cognitive technologies at the National Research University of MIPT.

Of great importance for the development of research and development in the field of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies is the fact that Russia today is firmly integrated into the international scientific community. Our country plays a key role in all major international scientific projects (ITER, CERN, XFEL, FAIR, etc.).

International megascience projects are being actively implemented on the territory of the Russian Federation, such as the International Center for Neutron Research based on the PIK reactor, the Ignitor Tokamak.

The Federal Scientific and Technical Program for the Development of Synchrotron and Neutron Research and Research Infrastructure, which has been implemented since 2020, is of fundamental importance for the formation and development of nature-like technologies.

Within the framework of this program, a qualitatively new experimental base of megasiens is being created, in particular, a fundamentally new promising source of synchrotron radiation "SILA", surpassing in technical characteristics the existing and projected international sources of synchrotron radiation, combining the capabilities of a synchrotron radiation source and a free electron laser.

The creation of such a database will allow us to study not only the structure of natural objects, but also the processes occurring in them.

The Federal scientific and Technical program for the development of genetic technologies, implemented since 2019, will create basic tools for reproducing systems and processes of wildlife.

Of great importance for strengthening the international position of the Russian Federation in the world scientific community is the expansion of the circle of partners in international scientific cooperation
, primarily at the expense of countries willing to pursue independent scientific and technical policy (BRICS, SCO, EAEU).

The results of Russia's participation in major international scientific projects serve, among other things, the interests of the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies.

The purpose and objectives of the Strategy

The purpose of the Strategy corresponds to the content of the instruction of the President of the Russian Federation dated December 25, 2015 No. Pr-2697 and his speech at the 70th anniversary session of the UN General Assembly on September 28, 2015: "We need qualitatively different approaches. It should be about fundamentally new, nature-like technologies that do not cause damage to the surrounding world, but exist in harmony with it and will restore the balance between the biosphere and the technosphere that has been disturbed by man.".

The goal of the Strategy is to realize the national interests of the Russian Federation in the global world of the XXI century by forming the basic elements of a nature–like technosphere.

The main objectives of the Strategy are:

- Determining, based on the big challenges, strategic priorities for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies that allow creating conditions for the formation of a nature-like technosphere;
- Formation of a system for identifying and preventing threats caused by the development of convergent (nature-like) technologies;
- Formation of scientific and personnel base for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies;
- Creation of technological foundations for the formation of nature-like scientific and technological clusters;
- Formation of the basic structure-forming elements of the nature-like technosphere.

Stages of Strategy implementation

Based on the scale of challenges, the state and prospects of fundamental scientific research, three stages of the Strategy implementation can be distinguished:

Stage 1. Formation of the scientific and personnel base for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies (2022-2026).

Priority tasks of the stage:

- creation of a system of training and support of highly qualified personnel in the development of convergent (nature-like) technologies;

- creation of the core of the new generation mega-science experimental base for the study of systems and processes of wildlife (a fundamentally new promising source of synchrotron radiation "SILA", superior in technical characteristics to existing and projected international sources of synchrotron radiation, combining the capabilities of a synchrotron radiation source and a free electron laser; neutron sources);

- creation of a unique laser complex for the study of extreme light fields based on the use of laser radiation sources with a peak power of 200 KW with the ability to perform world-class research in the field of convergent technologies using quantum electrodynamics, nuclear optics and modeling of astrophysical phenomena;

- the deployment of a broad front of fundamental research of systems and processes of wildlife, primarily energy processes in a living cell, metabolic processes, brain structure and activity;

- development of new nature-like energy technologies, including technologies of nature-like nuclear power;

- development and creation of hybrid and biosimilar materials and structures that make up the elementary (component) base of nature-like technology of the first generation, primarily materials for regenerative medicine, new generation medicines and means of their targeted delivery;

- development and creation of combined (hybrid) technical systems and technological processes using natural components, primarily biosensors, biofuel elements, brain-computer interfaces, additive technologies for creating separate biosimilar and artificial biological objects, nuclear medicine and radiation therapy technologies;

- creation of the first generation of the domestic neuromorphic processor and implementation of pilot projects for its application in real sectors of the economy and the military-industrial complex;

- search for available developments in the field of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies ready for industrial development.

As a result of the implementation of the first stage , there will be:

- basically, an experimental base has been created that provides comprehensive fundamental research of systems and processes of wildlife;

- scientific foundations have been created for the formation of nature-like equipment and technologies of the first generation;

- experimental (pilot-industrial) samples of nature-like equipment and technologies of the first generation have been created;

- the core of the interdisciplinary education system has been formed.

Lalas

Star
Stage 2. Creation of technological foundations for the beginning of the formation of separate nature–like scientific and production clusters (2027-2032).

- transfer of the results of the first stage to the economy;

- research and technological reproduction of individual objects and processes of wildlife, primarily in the field of:

- synthetic biology (artificial cell, artificial virus);

- biophotonic devices;

- biorobots;

- additive manufacturing technologies and equipment for the creation of synthetic biological materials and artificial organs from them;

- new generation medicines and means of their targeted delivery;

- energy supply systems for implantable devices, artificial organs and biorobots due to energy processes in living organisms;

- development and creation of neuromorphic brain-machine and brain-brain interfaces, anthropomorphic bioprostheses, anthropomorphic robotic devices;

- development and creation of neuromorphic artificial intelligence systems, including those with the ability to self-study without connection to data storage and processing centers;

- creation of a fully functional (including the learning function) domestic neuroprocessor with characteristics that are not inferior or superior to foreign analogues;

- development of biocomputing technologies;

- creation of prototypes of components of nature-like nuclear power;

- development of the interdisciplinary education system.

As a result of the implementation of the second stage , the following will be created:

- pilot production of equipment and technologies created at stage 1;

- technological bases for the beginning of the formation of separate nature-like scientific and production clusters, as structure-forming elements of a nature-like technosphere

__

Stage 3. Formation of the basic elements of the nature–like technosphere (2033-2037).

- transfer of the results of stages 1 and 2 to the economy;

- technological reproduction of systems and complexes of wildlife, first of all:

- nature-like energy systems, including nature-like nuclear power;

- cyberphysical additive production complexes ("Internet of everything");

- medical systems based on technologies of correction of the psychophysiological sphere of a person;

- formation of basic elements of anthropomorphic biorobotonics, including communities of anthropomorphic biorobototechnical systems;

- creation of super-large neurocomputers based on the developed neuroprocessors, approaching the human in their cognitive capabilities;

- creation of a new generation of artificial intelligence systems with cognitive capabilities, providing approaches to creating a "strong" artificial intelligence;

- development of the interdisciplinary education system.

As a result of the implementation of the third stage, separate nature-like scientific and production clusters will be formed, as structure-forming elements of a nature-like technosphere.

___
The results of the Strategy implementation will determine the prospects for socio-economic development and ensuring the national security of the Russian Federation for decades to come.

Priorities for the development of a support system for nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies

When forming a system to support the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, the experience gained during the implementation of the presidential initiative "Nanoindustry Development Strategy", primarily infrastructure, regulatory framework and organizational and legal mechanisms of the national nanotechnology network, should be used to the maximum.

Special attention should be paid to creating the necessary conditions for organizing effective activities to support nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, including:

- creation of a national system of integrated socio-economic, political-strategic and scientific-technical forecasting, ensuring the identification of priorities for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies and the preparation and adoption of management decisions in this area;

- improvement of the intellectual property management system in the field of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies;

- development of a national system of standards and certification in the field of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, harmonized with the international system;

- creation of a system for the formation of fundamentally new markets for domestic products of nature-like (convergent) technologies, including the market of intellectual products ("market of ideas").

The main tasks to be solved within the framework of the support system for nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies are:

- the growth of the volume and effectiveness of public and private investments in research, development and production activities related to the development and implementation of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies;

- formation of nature-like scientific and production clusters that ensure the creation, production and promotion of competitive products of nature-like (convergent) technologies to the high-tech market;

- development and implementation of effective mechanisms for commercialization of research and development results in the field of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies;

- informing society about the opportunities, prospects and risks associated with the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies;

- creation of a system for operational monitoring of the scientific, technical, industrial and market potential of the Russian Federation in the field of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies
;

____

Mechanisms for the implementation of the Strategy

1. The system of bodies involved in the implementation of the Strategy

To implement this Strategy, it is necessary to consolidate the efforts of federal government bodies, state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, scientific, educational and business communities, civil society institutions to create favorable conditions for the application of science and technology in the interests of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation.

The system of bodies involved in the implementation of the Strategy includes:

- Administration of the President of the Russian Federation;
- The Security Council of the Russian Federation;
- Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
- The Council for Science and Education under the President of the Russian Federation in coordination with other
Councils and Commissions under the President of the Russian Federation
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- Commission for Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation;
- Federal executive authorities;
- Institutes of the national system of integrated socio-economic, Political-strategic and Scientific-technical forecasting;
- Regulatory authorities;
- Institutes of Innovative development;
- SIC "Kurchatov Institute" – the main scientific organization of the Strategy;
- Development funds and institutions;
-State corporations and private companies;
- Public organizations, professional communities;
- Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Higher education institutions;
- Regional authorities;
This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.

2. Mechanisms for the formation of priorities for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, management and control over the implementation of the Strategy

Coordination of activities on the formation of priorities for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies and the implementation of the Strategy is carried out by the Council for Science and Education under the President of the Russian Federation.

Scientific coordination of activities on the formation and implementation of priorities for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies is carried out by the SIC "Kurchatov Institute" as the main scientific organization of the Strategy.

Priorities for the development of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies are formed for a five-year period and approved by the President of the Russian Federation.

The system of measures for the implementation of the Strategy and their resource provision are fixed in the Action Plan ("roadmap") on the implementation of the Strategy (hereinafter referred to as the Action Plan), formed for a five–year period and approved by a regulatory legal act of the Government of the Russian Federation.

The implementation of the Action Plan is managed by the Government of the Russian Federation. The Government of the Russian Federation submits an annual report to the President of the Russian Federation on the implementation of the Action Plan.

Scientific coordination of activities for the implementation of the Action Plan is carried out by the Kurchatov Institute Research Center as the main scientific organization of the Strategy.

3. Resource provision mechanisms
Financing of activities included in the Action Plan ("roadmap") implementation of the Strategy, at the expense of budget allocations of the federal budget, is carried out within the funds, including those provided for implementation:

national projects "Healthcare", "Education", "Ecology", "Science and Universities", "Digital Economy", "International Cooperation and Export";

state programs of the Russian Federation "Scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation", "Economic development and innovative economy", "Development of industry and increasing its competitiveness", "Development of electronic and radio-electronic industry", "Information Society", "Development of pharmaceutical and medical industry", "Development of energy", "Development of foreign economic activity", "Development of the nuclear power industry complex", "Reproduction and use of natural resources" and others.

Financing of activities included in the Action Plan ("roadmap") To implement the Strategy, extra-budgetary funds are used, among other things, as part of the restructuring of the research budgets of state corporations and companies with state participation, development institutes and research centers with the allocation of an address line of costs for research and R&D in the field of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies.

Coordination of activities to assess the effectiveness of the implementation of the Strategy is carried out by the Advisory Group on Scientific and Technological Development of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Science and Education.

___
Expected results and effects of the Strategy implementation

As a result of the implementation of the Strategy in the Russian Federation, the basic structure-forming elements of the nature-like technosphere should be created, which will ensure in the strategic perspective:

sustainable socio-economic development and national security of the Russian Federation;
the stable position of the Russian Federation in the group of scientific and technological leaders of the XXI century;

high quality of life of the population of the Russian Federation;

creation of optimal conditions for the development of human personality and society.

Risks in the implementation of the Strategy
In the process of implementing the Strategy, the following risks may arise that jeopardize the achievement of its goals:

- lack of awareness among the population of the essence and scale of big challenges and the need to respond to them;

- the absence in the public consciousness of ideas about nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, and their importance for overcoming "big challenges";

- the absence in the scientific community and the sphere of public administration of the Russian Federation of an adequate idea of nature-like (convergent) sciences and technologies, and the relevance of their development;

- differences in the specifics of conducting research and their management model, culture and norms in different institutions and spheres can complicate the establishment of interaction and, thereby, significantly weaken the processes of convergence of sciences and technologies.

Source: https :// regulation.gov.ru/projects#npa=128578

Lalas

Star

December 19, 2022
Chinese Ambassador visits Kurchatov Institute

"Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the People's Republic of China to Russia Zhang Hanhui led a delegation to the Kurchatov Institute Research Center. The guests got acquainted with the research infrastructure and the main directions of the scientific activity of the Center. They also visited the memorial complex of the F-1 reactor.

After the inspection of the facilities, a working meeting was held with the participation of the Institute's management. The parties discussed the cooperation of the Kurchatov Institute Research Center with Chinese scientific and technological partners and the most promising areas for the development of relations.

In June 2022, representatives of the Kurchatov Institute Research Center took part in a meeting of the Russian-Chinese Working Group on High Technologies and Innovations. It discussed the development of cooperation between Russia and China in the framework of projects of the "megasience" class, as well as other scientific and technological areas.

The parties agreed on joint financial support through the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia and the Ministry of Science of China for at least 10 research projects with a implementation period in 2023-2025.

Source: Kurchatov Institute"

Lalas

Star
We are looking for nature-like (convergent) technologies in English. What comes out:

Harvard
Convergent and Nature-Like Technologies as the Basis for Sustainable Development in the 21st Century

Zhironkin, Sergey ; Demchenko, Svetlana ; Kayachev, Gennady ; Taran, Ekaterina ; Zhironkina, Olga

Abstract
The global challenge of the 21st century is associated with the need to ensure the sustainable development of modern countries. The basic condition for such development is an adequate amount of energy and resources. This means using not oil and gas only but supplies of drinking water, arable land, forests, and other mineral resources are being rapidly depleted. The industrial civilization, in only 200 years of its existence, has put the world on the threshold of a resource collapse. The reason for the current crisis situation is the antagonism of nature and the technosphere created by man. Technical progress has violated the natural resource turnover - a peculiar metabolism of nature, creating technologies that are hostile to it. These technologies, being torn from the natural context, are in fact bad copies of individual elements of natural processes and are based on a highly specialized model of science and industry-specific technologies. Consequently, the transition to sustainable development requires a radical technological modernization of the economy, in particular, widespread diffusion and inter-sectoral transfer of convergent and nature-like technologies.

Publication:
IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium, Kemerovo, Russian Federation, Edited by Tyulenev, M.; Zhironkin, S.; Khoreshok, A.; Vöth, S.; Cehlár, M.; Nuray, D.; Janocko, J.; Anyona, S.; Tan, Y.; Abay, A.; Marasová, D.; Stefanek, P.; E3S Web of Conferences, Volume 105, id.03008

Pub Date: October 2019

We are the Directorate of Digitalization, Technology and Agri-Business of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization

Responding to the growing demand for support to achieve inclusive and sustainable industrial development, the Directorate of Digitalization, Technology and Agri-Business assists countries by enhancing local productive capacities, thereby advancing economic competitiveness. Inclusive and sustainable industrial development is key to reducing poverty and achieving other development goals.

The importance for inclusive and sustainable industrial development (ISID) to eliminate absolute poverty is reflected in the 2013 Lima Declaration, in which UNIDO Member States renewed their mandate for the organization: the eradication of poverty through inclusive and sustainable development.

The relevance of ISID as an integrated approach to all three pillars of sustainable development is recognized by the recently adopted 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which will frame United Nations and country efforts towards sustainable development in the next fifteen years. UNIDO’s mandate is fully recognized in SDG-9, which calls to “Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation”. The relevance of ISID, however, applies in greater or lesser extent to all SDGs.

UNIDO promotes industrial development that reduces its environmental footprint and supports the creation of decent jobs and income for all.

In order to contribute to the overarching sustainable development goals, UNIDO’s work is aligned along the following four strategic priorities:

Creating shared prosperity
Advancing economic competitiveness
Safeguarding the environment
Strengthening knowledge and institutions

UNIDO carries out four interlinked core functions to achieve its management objective of integration and scale-up:

Technical cooperation function
Analytical and research function, and policy advisory services
Normative function and activities related to standards and quality
Convening function and partnerships

UNIDO will continue making every effort to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, accountability and transparency of its operations in order to maximize the impact of its activities.

Nature-like and Convergent Technologies as drivers for the Fourth Industrial Revolution

The twenty-first century has presented mankind with a number of major challenges that threaten the sustainable development of civilization. In order to overcome these challenges, new approaches to development must be found. What do we call major challenges? These are the problems and opportunities to which we cannot respond to within the existing order of things. The problems, tasks, opportunities are so significant that they require another scientific and technological approach.

The new UNIDO publication titled "Nature-like and Convergent Technologies: Driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution" highlights that nature is an inspiration of driving change leading to transformative achievements in the generation, storage and distribution of energy. The term "convergent technologies" refers to the integration of nano-, bio-, information, cognitive and social technologies (NBICS) in the process of creation of results that are not achievable when using them separately. UNIDO highlights the importance of collective actions in promoting nature-like and convergent technologies, as they are essential for collaborative engagement with nature in the new era of the 4th industrial revolution.

The enormous growth potential of the 4IR must be balanced against associated challenges, such as a potential widening of the technology gap between high income and developing countries. In this light, UNIDO continues to exercise its role on advancing these technologies, their application in industry and cooperation in relevant risk assessment, management and communication mechanisms in order to achieve ISID for all.

Olga Memedovic, Chief of the Business Environment, Cluster and Innovation Division (BCI) in the UNIDO Depart-ment of Trade, Investment and Innovation (TII)

"Nature-like and Convergent Technologies Driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution
January 2020

CONTENTS

1. Nature-like and convergent technologies as a response to global challenges
Sustainable economic development opportunities for nature-like and convergent technologies
Convergetics and synergetics
Convergence of life, bio- and medical sciences
Convergent or nature-like technologies in medicine

2. Frontier technologies driving the fourth industrial revolution
The 4IR and Industry 4.0
Convergence drives divergence
Potential impacts of the 4IR on the Sustainable Development Goals
Challenges
Preparedness for 4IR
Moving towards Industry 5.0 and Society 5.0

3. Megascience and international collaboration as a basis for the development of nature-like technologies

4. Readiness to develop and implement convergent technologies — NBICS
Recommendations on potential mechanisms for minimizing and removing barriers

5. Resolution of the Forum global
Forum on Nature-Like and Convergent Technologies

NATURE-LIKE AND CONVERGENT TECHNOLOGIES DRIVING THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
This report was prepared by Olga Memedovic, Chief of the Business Environment, Cluster and Innovation Division (BCI) in the UNIDO Depart-ment of Trade, Investment and Innovation (TII).

Oliver Authried, Brigitt Roveti, Christi Thomas, Iana Iakovleva, Linda Lampel, Svetlana Erkenova, Ekaterina Seteykina and Jun Yamashita provided background research and support.

The report benefited from the research papers prepared by Mikhail Kovalchuk, President, Oleg Naraikin, Vice-president, and Ekaterina Yatsishina, Deputy Director, National Research Centre (Kurchatov Institute); and Oleg Movsesyan, Di-rector, Moscow State University Science Park.

The publication has benefited from the contribu-tions of keynote speakers and panellists during the Global Forum on Naturally-based and Convergent Technologies held in Sochi, Russia, 28–29 Septeber 2018. The Forum was organized by UNIDO in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Nation-al Research Centre (Kurchatov Institute), and funded from the Voluntary Contribution of the Russian Federation to UNIDO Industrial Development Fund.

The main spokespersons and moderators of the Forum were Andrey Fursenko, Assistant to the President, Vladimir Kalamanov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade, Mikhail Kovalchuk, President of the National Research Centre (Kurchatov Institute), Hiroshi Kuniyoshi, Deputy Director General of UNIDO, and Alexander Sergeev, President of the Russian Academy of Science. ..."

Last edited: