The British Royals

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hmm... That is interesting. I'll be honest, I can't stand celebrity worship of any kind. I watch people scream and cry over their favorite actor or musician, and I just can't get my head around it. That being said, it's hard not to notice some of the more disturbing or bizarre situations that unfold around these people. This story with Kate Middleton is strange. **Warning: total speculation** For one, I believe it is just a story. If she really had cancer they would be wheeling her out (at least periodically) at events for the public to gawk at her, and to drum up sympathy for the royal family. I think they would, at least, give a little more detailed information about her condition. Something. There is some speculation on the interwebs that they are going to "cure" her "cancer" with their new miracle "cancer curing vaccine." Maybe that is what they're up to over there across the pond. It's possible.

However, there are a couple of other theories circulating. The post @Lucy shared previously on this page is concerning, if true. Maybe she couldn't deal with being princess Diana 2.0? It does seem more and more like Prince William is a chip of the old block with all the whispering about Rose Hanbury. That behavior has been more normalized since the King of England himself has his mistress sitting by his side on the throne. Or maybe she didn't do it herself, but perhaps They are taking her out at the behest of the future king. It's certainly possible...

Still, an even more out of the box theory is floating around out there... what if they are using this cancer story as a means to cover up that they are really hiding her away somewhere in preparation for whatever catastrophic future events are soon to unfold? I find it strange that it is not only Kate, but also the children who are completely missing from public view. I understand if their mother has cancer they would be upset. But not hardly a glimpse of them since Christmas? That is strange. We had the incident with the black and white horses. Now the PM of the UK is issuing a statement advising all citizens to stock up on food and emergency supplies for at least 3 days. He lists various possible events that could occur. Could be more fear mongering? It could be. Here are a couple of mainstream news articles about his comments. Sorry if they have been already been posted elsewhere :

https://news.sky.com/story/britons-should-have-three-days-worth-of-tinned-food-and-water-government-says-13141114

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-69000303.
Anyhow, I couldn't help but feel some curiosity about the "Where is Kate Middleton" story. For various reasons, the cancer story does not ring true. So if it's not the truth, then what is? Is it just some far off affair, inconsequential to our everyday lives? Or is it a sign they are moving their players around in preparation of something bigger? Just thinking out loud here.
Same thoughts here...the entire situation is absolutely bizarre...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Sorry I had to respond to this. Not to sound boastful, but I do hand drawn portraits professionally. I have a close friend who paints oil portraits that are such an uncanny likeness of the subject, they could pass as a real photograph. I don't want to be too hard on the artist here, but that looks nothing like her... Did they select the painter from a middle school art class? I would not even guess that is supposed to be her. There is no way this isn't being done intentionally to humiliate her... Or as some kind of inside joke. No way.
Yep...doesn't look like her at all... what's going on with these "royal portraits...?"

Here's another one...
Sarah Ferguson

The Duchess of York repeatedly said "stop" as she moved a microphone closer and further away from her face during the speech.
Getty

This comment in the first twitter feed made me smile:

FWIW, I did a cursory search and came across some stories in Spanish regarding Kate's condition:

Breaking news on Kate Middleton's operation: induced into a coma
Andrea de los Santos - 1/29/2024, 2:44

Royal family says Kate Middleton in coma after news
4 de fevereiro de 2024/by Bruna Stuppiello's

They reveal that Kate Middleton would have been INTUBATED and induced into a coma to save her life
The Princess of Wales suffered complications after undergoing abdominal surgery.

By Tania Itzel Vargas, Sunday, January 28, 2024 · 18:04

The latter article seems to give a reasonable explanation for her condition, although, they do concede it's speculation. An excerpt below:

"As for reason that led the Princess of Wales to undergo surgery, media such as El Mundo, from Spain, point out that she supposedly had the purpose of reuniting the rectus abdominis that did not come together again after her three pregnancies. However, this has not been confirmed."

Falling into the TMI category, this is the "rectus abdominis":

Rectus Abdominis Anatomy: Origin, Insertion & Action

And apparently, it's called "Diastasis Recti" as this is what happens during and after pregnancy:

Diastasis Recti

Granted, these articles are from January and February, but if there's any authenticity to them, it would make sense how Kate's surgery and postoperative health might be kept from the public.

adioscabal

Rookie
I said it up thread, will say it again; her kids haven't been seen, nor her sister Pippa, her Mum & Dad (where are they), all out of public spaces. Yeah, this isn't strange or suspect whatsoever (sarc).

2020 was a wild ride, each passing year seems to become more bizarre. WTF is going on...

M G

Established
It has been several months since we saw real Kate (not Ai), and Thomas Kingstons death...

adioscabal

Rookie
It may be she won't ever return to her duties ie position as Princess, but not because she's deceased ( I think she is alive, yet removed from the establishment). More like the RF has been taken out. There's probably so much ish happening behind the curtain, we the public aren't privy to. Imagine if the sheep knew their entire existence has been a lie.

truth_will_out

Established
It may be she won't ever return to her duties ie position as Princess, but not because she's deceased ( I think she is alive, yet removed from the establishment). More like the RF has been taken out. There's probably so much ish happening behind the curtain, we the public aren't privy to. Imagine if the sheep knew their entire existence has been a lie.
But then how would you explain the stunt double she was 'seen' out in public with, a month or so back? It clearly wasn't Kate... it clearly wasn't even a slimmer Kate. It just clearly wasn't her.

adioscabal

Rookie
But then how would you explain the stunt double she was 'seen' out in public with, a month or so back? It clearly wasn't Kate... it clearly wasn't even a slimmer Kate. It just clearly wasn't her.
Agree it wasn't Kate. Obviously it was a fake, & the ridiculous video that surfaced of her, was also not real.
No idea where she is, although I don't think she's dead.
Where's Pippa, James & their kids, Michael Middleton. Where are Kate's children? They've all disappeared.

truth_will_out

Established
Agree it wasn't Kate. Obviously it was a fake, & the ridiculous video that surfaced of her, was also not real.
No idea where she is, although I don't think she's dead.
Where's Pippa, James & their kids, Michael Middleton. Where are Kate's children? They've all disappeared.
I very much doubt we'll be seeing her in public again.

M G

Established