The Blessings of God

Zakat

Star
Death is a gift for the believer.

We thank Him for the faith that we are going to see our loved ones again after we too leave this world.

Zakat

Star
We are grateful to Him for Protecting us from so many kinds of diseases and sicknesses and ordeals and mishaps and any negative whatnots.

Diseases from A to Zee.

Difficulties from 1 to innumerabilities that only He Can Test us through.
Gratitude is the Best Attitude card with nature background.jpeg

Zakat

Star
We are grateful to Him for every human face that are existing and that we've ever beheld and which we would want to forever behold should they have held true to their promises to Him.
images (3).jpeg

Haich

Superstar
A nice thread; thank you.

I’m thankful to Allah swt for allowing me to be raised in a Muslim household. I’m thankful for what he has allowed me to enjoy from this life and I’m also thankful for the unanswered prayers, as he knows best what is right for me and what is best for me. I surrender to his will and I will continue to be grateful for the amount of times he’s answered my calls and eased my heart.

The Lord of the worlds, please allow our last breath to be in remembrance of you.

Zakat

Star
A nice thread; thank you.

I’m thankful to Allah swt for allowing me to be raised in a Muslim household. I’m thankful for what he has allowed me to enjoy from this life and I’m also thankful for the unanswered prayers, as he knows best what is right for me and what is best for me. I surrender to his will and I will continue to be grateful for the amount of times he’s answered my calls and eased my heart.

The Lord of the worlds, please allow our last breath to be in remembrance of you.
Aameen.

Thanks for this beautiful mirror of my own heartfelt feelings towards our Maker, for only He Truly Knows what we would have been without His Blessing us with Islam.

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillah for every good extent of sound and speech ever heard and practised upon.

Astaghfirullah for every bad word and sound ever uttered and heard.

Zakat

Star
We thank Him for Peace.

We thank Him for the obedient ones.

We thank Him for those who remember Him in one way of the other.

Zakat

Star
We thank Him Who Is The Cause of all causes for every cause to effect also known as every means to that end call success.

1700020546045.png

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillah wa Shukrulillah for all of our senses of perception function correctly without fail, even when we sleep, our physical eyes are closed, but our soul or sense of memory still sees and sense things in one way or another, Allahu Akbar, for the billions of bodies and souls that exist and function daily and nightly!

Zakat

Star
Water is a great blessing, Allahu Akbar, with so many uses, such as cleaning, and self-grooming.

One can easily say that it is a much greater blessing than gold, Alhamdulillah.

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillahi Wa Shukrulillah for the companionship and love of a pet.

Zakat

Star
Switches are 'Abdal Fattah, servants to The Victor, The One Who Opens, The Activator.

Switchers are the same too. Al Fattah Grants them the knowledge and memory of the switch and the strength to push it, although many take this for granted maybe, myself included.
1700499508757.png

Zakat

Star
Even the electric current is 'Abdal Fattah, servant to The Victor because through the electricity, good and successful work are enabled simply.

Partake in God's Attribute of Al-Fattah by meditating on how He Opens our abilities to function daily despite us thinking that it is our own doings!

Zakat

Star
Knowing God simply is the Greatest Blessing ever.

Sahih Muslim 2999

Suhaib reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:

Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it.