The Blessings of God

Zakat

Star
God Is All-Aware

Allah Is Al-Khabīr

He Grants everybody so many forms of awarenesses, 'Abdal Khabīr of blessings, servants to His Awareness, that one simply does not know how to start describing His Multifold Blessings.

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillāhi wa Shukrulillāh for the presence of good-at-heart-humans and/or Muslims anywhere s/he may be.

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillāhi wa Shukrulillāhi for not being at war with anybody but myself.

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillāhi wa Shukrulillāh for Holding every thing together!

A Freeman

Superstar
God Is All-Aware

Allah Is Al-Khabīr

He Grants everybody so many forms of awarenesses, 'Abdal Khabīr of blessings, servants to His Awareness, that one simply does not know how to start describing His Multifold Blessings.
John 3:34-36
3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the Truth of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure [unto him].
3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
3:36 He that believeth the Son hath Everlasting Life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see Life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Sura 2:87. We gave Moses The Book (The Torah) and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit (Christ). Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!

Sura 2:253. Those Apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: to one of them God spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and re-inforced him with the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of Christ). If God had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If God had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but God fulfilleth His Plan.

Sura 5:113. Then will "I AM" say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit (Christ), so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee The Book (The Torah and Prophets) and Wisdom, The Law (The Torah) and The Gospel and behold! Thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, thou breathest into it, and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! Thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the Clear Signs, and the Unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but sorcery.'

A Freeman

Superstar
Deuteronomy 28:1-14
28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe [and] to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the "I AM" thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
28:2 And ALL THESE BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
28:3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:7 The "I AM" shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
28:8 The "I AM" shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee.
28:9 The "I AM" shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself, as He hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, and walk in His Ways.
28:10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the "I AM"; and they shall be afraid of thee.
28:11 And the "I AM" shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
28:12 The "I AM" shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
28:13 And the "I AM" shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to DO [them]:
28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the Words which I command thee this day, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

A Freeman

Superstar
May all praise and thanks go to God our heavenly Father for everything, including for sending His First-created Son with His Message of Truth, both in the body of Jesus and again now, exactly as prophesied in the Old Covenant/Testament and in the New Covenant/Testament, and confirmed in the Koran/Quran (Sura 43:61).

God gave us His Law to protect us from evil and to keep and set us free. May all who are truly grateful unite in seeking His Christ and returning to His Law, as we are told to do in His Holy Koran/Quran.

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillāhi wa Shukrulillāhi for the relationship between cause and effect.

The drop to the drops to the reservoirs to the pipelines to the human to his/her hands to the rotational movements in either directions, clockwise or anti-clockwise, to the drip to the drips to the milliliter to the centiliters to the liter of bottled water to the lip to the lips until one is refreshed and reinvigorated with life, 'Abdal Hayy, servant to the Ever-Living.

Just what an expression of His Goodness is the simple action of drinking/eating, also known as 'Abdur Razzāq, servant to The Provider.

Zakat

Star
We thank Him for the solid ground pretty much everything that is dear to us rest upon, 'Abdal Wārith, servant to The Supporter of this constantly-expanding universe.

A Freeman

Superstar
Why not say "Sun" instead?

View attachment 97285
The Arabic words "yalid" and "yalud" are usually translated into English as "beget" and "begotten" respectively, which are referring to human procreation. God very obviously does NOT beget human children, nor could God ever be "begotten" (or born). God is the Self-Existing ONE; YHWH in Hebrew or, in English "I AM".

Of course Allah created all of the angels, including Michael and Gabriel, NOT by procreation ("begetting"), as humans do, but simply by thinking/(spiritually) saying: "be".

Sura 2:115-117
2:115. To God belong the East and the West: wheresoever ye turn, there is the Presence of God. For God is All-Pervading, All-Knowing.
2:116. They say: "(God) hath begotten a (human) son": Glory be to Him. -Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on Earth: everything renders worship to Him.
2:117. To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the Earth: when He decreeth a matter, He saith to it: "Be," and it is.

The name Michael (Micha-El) is Hebrew and literally means "Who is LIKE God?" Michael was the first angel that God created, before making everything and everyone else with and through Michael (see: Col. 1:15; Heb. 1:1-6), teaching Michael everything in the process (John 5:19-20).

The name Gabriel is likewise Hebrew and means "God is my Strength".

IF one understand the difference between the spirit (a spiritual-Being/Soul) and the flesh (the human that we are temporarily incarnated inside of), then it should be self-evident that Sura 112 is simply confirming what God said in His Law, to remove the satanic notion from people's minds that our ALL-POWERFUL (omnipotent) God could EVER be subjected to human limitations or have human children. God is NOT human.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

When people turned to their religious traditions and superstitions 2600 years ago, to falsely claim that God had an actual (not metaphoric) wife and beget human children, God made it crystal clear to us through his Prophet and Servant Jeremiah that THERE IS NO QUEEN OF HEAVEN.

Jeremiah 7:18-19
7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, to make wafers to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger.
7:19 Do they provoke Me to anger? saith the "I AM": [do they] not [provoke] themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

Jeremiah 44:17-25
44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for [then] had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.
44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all [things], and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.
44:19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her wafers to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?
44:20 Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him [that] answer, saying,
44:21 The incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the "I AM" remember them, and came it [not] into His mind?
44:22 So that the "I AM" could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, [and] because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.
44:23 Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the "I AM", and have not obeyed the voice of the "I AM", nor walked in His Law, nor in His Statutes, nor in His Covenant; therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.
44:24 Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the Word of the "I AM", all Judah that [are] in the land of Egypt:
44:25 Thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

Sadly, because religious traditions and superstitions still exist today, and have increased to take in most of the worldly population, most do not understand the difference between the terms "Son of God", which refers to one of God's Angels, who are all spiritual-Beings of Light/Souls/"gods", and "Son of Man" which refers to a male human offspring.

Jesus, who was born of the virgin Mary as the Koran/Quran confirms (Sura 19:19-22) was referred to as "the Son of Man" as were the rest of the Prophets that came before him, including Ezra (Ezra 7:1; Sura 9:30).

Prince Michael, known here on Earth as The Messiah/Christ, was sent by God to Earth to deliver God's Message of Truth and to set THE Example for all of us to follow. Prince Michael/Christ is referred to as the "Son of God" because that's exactly what He is, as God created Prince Michael FIRST and God Himself called Prince Michael/Christ His Beloved Son, before COMMANDING us to "HEAR HIM" (Mark 9:7).

The "Christians" have it all wrong, because they have made the mortal human son of Mary (Jesus) a partner with God in their pagan 3=1 construct they refer to as the "trinity". They also refer to Jesus as the "Son of God" which he very obviously was NOT, as the Scriptures plainly state Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, in Bethlehem of Judea, here on Earth.

It is Christ, whom God placed inside of the body of Jesus (John 1:14) to deliver His Message (John 7:16-17) that is the first-created Son of God, who is also referred to as "the Sun of Righteousness".

4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The "Muslims" likewise have it all wrong, believing there's something wrong with being reborn spiritually, getting to know Father (God, Allah, the " I AM") and calling Him Father, as if we aren't the children of Whom/whom we choose to listen to and obey.

If we continue to listen to and obey Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, then we are his children.

If, instead we turn back to Father, and learn to listen to Him and obey Him in every moment of every day, which is the ONLY Way to actually know what His Will for us really is ("Islam"), then we are His Children.

We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey.

We have to come out of all of the organized religions, all of which Satan created to keep people away from God.There is no other way to do God's Will and in doing His Will receive the blessings He has promised.

Last edited:

Zakat

Star
I see
You see

Two fields of vision
Two different ways of seeing things but hopefully still two good ways of seeing.

He sees
She sees
We see
They see

How many fields of vision have existed from the eyes of Adam and Eve (Peace of God be with them) until now?

Allahu Akbar Forever and Ever
1701904717336.png

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillāhi wa Shukrulillāhi for being able to hear one's own thoughts.

Zakat

Star
We thank Him for the dryness of things and for Protecting us against uncomfortable wet sensations.

Zakat

Star
Alhamdulillahi wa Shukrulillāh for the oxygen, the food, and freedom of movement of limbs and displacement of objects.