The Beatles and BTS: Music, Culture, and Influences

But isn't BTS a manufactured group like the Monkees? Whereas the Beatles happened organically and were extremely talented and original.
What I don't understand is how do two threads concerning k-pop and BTS have a combined total of over 85 thousand posts? Even the vaccine thread has only around 20 thousand. Why are VC readers so interested in this subject? I am not knocking anybody just puzzled.

ivyboss

Rookie
What I don't understand is how do two threads concerning k-pop and BTS have a combined total of over 85 thousand posts? Even the vaccine thread has only around 20 thousand. Why are VC readers so interested in this subject? I am not knocking anybody just puzzled.
These threads surrounding kpop come mostly from old kpop fans and are updated by them. Kpop became very broad, there are so many companies that debut lots of groups/soloists. Multiple videos from (huge) groups get uploaded every day full of symbolism and everything is just so thrown in the open and it is interesting (imo) to discuss.

e-Enoch

Superstar
May God Almighty bless and completely protect them as they fulfill their duty to serve in the military.