The Beatles and BTS: Music, Culture, and Influences

But isn't BTS a manufactured group like the Monkees? Whereas the Beatles happened organically and were extremely talented and original.
What I don't understand is how do two threads concerning k-pop and BTS have a combined total of over 85 thousand posts? Even the vaccine thread has only around 20 thousand. Why are VC readers so interested in this subject? I am not knocking anybody just puzzled.

ivyboss

Established
What I don't understand is how do two threads concerning k-pop and BTS have a combined total of over 85 thousand posts? Even the vaccine thread has only around 20 thousand. Why are VC readers so interested in this subject? I am not knocking anybody just puzzled.
These threads surrounding kpop come mostly from old kpop fans and are updated by them. Kpop became very broad, there are so many companies that debut lots of groups/soloists. Multiple videos from (huge) groups get uploaded every day full of symbolism and everything is just so thrown in the open and it is interesting (imo) to discuss.

e-Enoch

Superstar
May God Almighty bless and completely protect them as they fulfill their duty to serve in the military.

Diogenes

Established
But isn't BTS into transgender stuff and looking like children so as to attract child molestation? And somehow the Beatles were a conspiracy by the Illuminati? And somehow Aleister Crowley is actually Sargent Pepper in disguise? Did the Illuminati also arrange to have John Lennon assassinated? Did Paul McCartney die in a car accident and was replaced by a fake Paul who wrote Helter Skelter to communicate with Charles Manson about Satanic privilege in the west coast music business that resulted in a song that was performed by the Beach Boys but actually was written by Charles Manson?
Well, maybe you should focus on another song of theirs from the White Album. You know Susan Atkins ? The Family member who allegedly twisted the knife in Sharon Tate's body, taking her life and the life of her unborn baby away ? There's this song in White Album,"Sexy Sadie", written by Lennon, which - he claimed -he wrote for Mia Farrow's sister, who was with them and the whole bunch, that moved to India for meditation (at the Ashram of this guru con, I have forgotten his name). Her name was not Sadie. And the lyrics of the song are weird, to say the least. It was written in late 1968. On August 1969, the Family committed the shocking killings which put an end to the whole '60s dream (a psy-op actually). There was no connection between the Beatles and the Family. Susan Atkins was with Manson since the beginning,way before the White Album was released. Do you know how Manson himself had "baptized" Susan Atkins ? He called her Sexy Sadie.

Well, maybe you should focus on another song of theirs from the White Album. You know Susan Atkins ? The Family member who allegedly twisted the knife in Sharon Tate's body, taking her life and the life of her unborn baby away ? There's this song in White Album,"Sexy Sadie", written by Lennon, which - he claimed -he wrote for Mia Farrow's sister, who was with them and the whole bunch, that moved to India for meditation (at the Ashram of this guru con, I have forgotten his name). Her name was not Sadie. And the lyrics of the song are weird, to say the least. It was written in late 1968. On August 1969, the Family committed the shocking killings which put an end to the whole '60s dream (a psy-op actually). There was no connection between the Beatles and the Family. Susan Atkins was with Manson since the beginning,way before the White Album was released. Do you know how Manson himself had "baptized" Susan Atkins ? He called her Sexy Sadie.
The song Sexy Sadie is about the Maharishi and has nothing to do with Susan Atkins. Also it was Tex Watson who stabbed Sharon Tate and he has admitted Atkins did not stab Tate at all.

Last edited:

Diogenes

Established
The song Sexy Sadie is about the Maharishi and has nothing to do with Susan Atkins. Also it was Tex Watson who stabbed Sharon Tate and he has admitted Atkins did not stab Tate at all.
It was supposed to be titled Maharishi (what have you done - you made a fool of everyone), but then, the Beatles were known for their wordplays. So, considering the fact that Sexy Sadie was the nickname for Susan Atkins,it takes it all to a whole new level. The dates are also pretty weird. I don't think it was just a coincidence. About who stabbed Sharon Tate... Susan Atkins confessed this to her cellmate while in prison. At least that's what's written in the book The Family,by Ed Sanders, former member of NY group/collective The Fugs. Talking about The Fugs, it's interesting that another member of them,a supposedly anti-establishment band, went on to become a member of the US Navy (some say he was already an CIA asset). Well, it's up to anyone what to conclude from this story. The web is too thick I guess.

It was supposed to be titled Maharishi (what have you done - you made a fool of everyone), but then, the Beatles were known for their wordplays. So, considering the fact that Sexy Sadie was the nickname for Susan Atkins,it takes it all to a whole new level. The dates are also pretty weird. I don't think it was just a coincidence. About who stabbed Sharon Tate... Susan Atkins confessed this to her cellmate while in prison. At least that's what's written in the book The Family,by Ed Sanders, former member of NY group/collective The Fugs. Talking about The Fugs, it's interesting that another member of them,a supposedly anti-establishment band, went on to become a member of the US Navy (some say he was already an CIA asset). Well, it's up to anyone what to conclude from this story. The web is too thick I guess.
Susan Atkins confessed to a lot of things to her cellmates to scare them so they would think she was tough and leave her alone. There are much better books about this subject than Ed Sanders which is full of misinformation although it is a fairly entertaining read.

00kpop00

Established
The Beatles is formed by Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, which is the premier propaganda and psychological warfare headquarters and directorate of The Committee of 300.

...I don't know whether BTS is formed by Tavistock or not but Tavistock is behind pop and rap as well as rock and heavy metal. I'm not sure about whether Tavistock formed other metal subgenres besides heavy metal.

Diogenes

Established
Susan Atkins confessed to a lot of things to her cellmates to scare them so they would think she was tough and leave her alone. There are much better books about this subject than Ed Sanders which is full of misinformation although it is a fairly entertaining read.
Well I have my doubts here. This book and the one written by Vincent Bugliosi (who was the main prosecutor in the case), are considered to be among the best written on the subject. Which others do you recommend I should read ? (This case always fascinated me)

e-Enoch

Superstar
The Beatles is formed by Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, which is the premier propaganda and psychological warfare headquarters and directorate of The Committee of 300.

...I don't know whether BTS is formed by Tavistock or not but Tavistock is behind pop and rap as well as rock and heavy metal. I'm not sure about whether Tavistock formed other metal subgenres besides heavy metal.
"MIKE WILLIAMS ON THE COMMITTEE OF 300, TAVISTOCK & THE BEATLES"

e-Enoch

Superstar
...I don't know whether BTS is formed by Tavistock or not but Tavistock is behind pop and rap as well as rock and heavy metal.
There might be a connection...

Quoting Bang Si-Hyuk...

" As you know, many people are saying that BTS is the Beatles of the Youtube era, or that they’re the Beatles of the 21st century. I know they haven’t reached that stature, though I’m honored. But I believe there is some connotation to this title, which is that BTS was able to create a global fandom, which was very rare. Through that gigantic fandom, they were able to reshape the order of commerce; they are creating new forms of communication. And they’ve embodied a certain spirit of the times and formed a new musical message. So in that way, it’s reminding many of the Beatles."

Lucy

Star
Well I have my doubts here. This book and the one written by Vincent Bugliosi (who was the main prosecutor in the case), are considered to be among the best written on the subject. Which others do you recommend I should read ? (This case always fascinated me)
Chaos Charles Manson. the CIA, and the Secret History of the sixties by Tom O'Neill.