The American “Coup d’etat”

Lol most of the stuff here is already being backtracked by newsmax, fox news etc.

Believe what you want. This stuff is a circus
They're distancing themselves from allegations made because they don't have the evidence. Worry about the attorneys who claim they do.

Maes17

Superstar
They're distancing themselves from allegations made because they don't have the evidence. Worry about the attorneys who claim they do.
I honestly don’t care.

But to keep seeing people saying Trump will be president again. This is why nobody takes conspiracy theorist seriously

Posting recycled material to keep hopes up?
All this voter fraud this, dominion that is the same story presented on a different day.

My form of entertainment on this is seeing delusional people believing their guy or a politician or 4 going to prison soon.
Perhaps your reaction to the sources I just posted (which should interest any American citizen) is the weirdest.

Maes17

Superstar
Perhaps your reaction to the sources I just posted (which should interest any American citizen) is the weirdest.
Lol. You seem more interested in this than most americans.
Most of the country has moved on from this. I moved on from this.

I find this amusing and cute that people are still taking these voter fraud allegations seriously

Lol. You seem more interested in this than most americans.
Most of the country has moved on from this. I moved on from this.

I find this amusing and cute that people are still taking these voter fraud allegations seriously
You always take that much pride in being a sheep ripe for the slaughter?

You don't need most of the country. Just a motivated and dedicated minority.