The American “Coup d’etat”

And good luck to anybody who wants to protest anything legitimate after this CIRCUS.

Like say we want to protest forced vaccinations in front of a government building. I can only imagine the precedent they will set after today.

Thanks Trumpers.

Personal attacks are not allowed. Next offense will result in a ban.
So you oppose full transparency of the election results and procedures to set the minds at ease?
Oh do shut up you annoying clown. You can't imagine the damage fools like you have done today.

Those minds will never be at ease, unless Daddy Trump has 4 more years. They've already created their reality.

And good luck to anybody who wants to protest anything legitimate after this CIRCUS.

Like say we want to protest forced vaccinations in front of a government building. I can only imagine the precedent they will set after today.

Thanks Trumpers.
Or, if Trump stays in office and you'll never be confronted with mandatory vaccinations.

You could also wait for Antifa to protest government overreach policies like mandatory vaccinations, of course. lol

justjess

Superstar
The fraud is real, and whether it's real or not, it's real in the minds of millions of people. This could've been prevented and it can still be remedied by a full transparent audit of the election results in the contested states. If you want solutions, that's the only thing that can restore peace.

There's only one side who doesn't want this, which should be blatantly obvious by now.
They already recounted. They already audited. You lost. I’m still waiting for all this evidence you claim the president has and has just been waiting to release at the right time.. I’ll be waiting til the day I die because it doesn’t exist.

justjess

Superstar
The fraud is real, and whether it's real or not, it's real in the minds of millions of people. This could've been prevented and it can still be remedied by a full transparent audit of the election results in the contested states. If you want solutions, that's the only thing that can restore peace.

There's only one side who doesn't want this, which should be blatantly obvious by now.
You realize objective reality exists, right? Something isn’t real just because a conman convinced enough people it is. It’s only real if it’s actually REAL. This was the true danger of trump the whole damn time.

justjess

Superstar
The intimidation had its effects. Like DavidSon said, Congress has been reminded who they work for. The protestors should go home now. There's no more benefit that can be achieved today.
Congress could give two shits who they work for. This incident is not going to change that. The president doesn’t give a shit who he works for. They are just useful idiots for him to do his dirty work. The incoming president doesn’t give a shit who he works for either.

unless of course you realize none of them work for the American people and never have and never will. Then they most certainly remember who they actually work for but it isn’t the fools storming the capital building. Or the fools setting up autonomous zones. They work for MAMMON and only mammon. Every last one of them.

Johnny5

Veteran
I could see the white vanscin the phone video he is holding, but couldn't see who got out of the busses. So who know...

I do wonder though..
WHY DONT PROPLE TURN THEIR PHONES SIDEWAYS WHEN TAKING OUTDOOR WIDE FRAME RECODINGS !?!