The American “Coup d’etat”

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:
Supreme Court is giving the defendants (PA, MI, WI & GA) 2 days to respond. Can’t see a way out here. I’m guessing the electoral voting process is going to be put on hold while SCOTUS reviews the evidence or annulled entirely if 12th Amendment is invoked.

4D271BB9-6770-4974-903D-EF9DDBDCC4C7.jpeg

Already 9 states. By the time I wake up who knows how many states will have joined the fight.

This is history in the making.

Maes17

Superstar
Already 9 states. By the time I wake up who knows how many states will have joined the fight.

This is history in the making.
You do realize it’s still a long shot lawsuit. History sure, but the run is over. It’s all last ditch efforts by republicans lol

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
You do realize it’s still a long shot lawsuit. History sure, but the run is over. It’s all last ditch efforts by republicans lol
This is far from a long shot lawsuit. This is probably alot more effective than the lawsuits of team Trump and Powell combined, because it goes straight to SCOTUS with claims that defendants have violated the Constitution on 3 fronts.

I suggest you sit back and watch the story unfold, cause you’re in a privileged position to be a citizen of a nation that is writing history as we speak.

Maes17

Superstar
This is far from a long shot lawsuit. This is probably alot more effective than the lawsuits of team Trump and Powell combined, because it goes straight to SCOTUS with claims that defendants have violated the Constitution on 3 fronts.

I suggest you sit back and watch the story unfold, cause you’re in a privileged position to be a citizen of a nation that is writing history as we speak.
We’ll see.

I’m sitting back watching.
If he’s my president in January then he’s my president. If Joe is my president then Joe is my president.

But this honestly looks like a last ditch nothing burger.

And yeah I am a privileged citizen. I’m thankful for my position in life here bud

Not to mention we’re still waiting on the forensic analysis of the Antrim County voting machines, of which the results were supposed to be released today.

We’ll see.

I’m sitting back watching.
If he’s my president in January then he’s my president. If Joe is my president then Joe is my president.

But this honestly looks like a last ditch nothing burger.

And yeah I am a privileged citizen. I’m thankful for my position in life here bud
Not a nothing burger and not last ditch. There’s many routes to a turnaround even without this Texas lawsuit, which actually came as a surprise.

Maes17

Superstar
Not to mention we’re still waiting on the forensic analysis of the Antrim County voting machines, of which the results were supposed to be released today.
And again we will see.
I just fail to see with the amount of lawsuits filed, the recounts involved, the supposed evidence looked into that scotus will change the outcome.

Maes17

Superstar
American families are struggling because these dumbasses cannot decide on how to distribute money, they cannot decide who a president is in the name of Murica.

The real victims of this are those living pay check to pay check. All the while these ass hats are arguing over fraud, bots, russians etc. Must be nice to be in a country club huh?

American families are struggling because these dumbasses cannot decide on how to distribute money, they cannot decide who a president is in the name of Murica.

The real victims of this are those living pay check to pay check. All the while these ass hats are arguing over fraud, bots, russians etc. Must be nice to be in a country club huh?
If you don’t care about fraud, then why are you arguing?

Maes17

Superstar
Anything that goes to scotus they look at. But it doesn’t mean it’ll work in Trumps favor. These guys are in a damned if do/don’t situation.

Maes17

Superstar
If you don’t care about fraud, then why are you arguing?
This case has been long overhauled. At a point it looks like fairy tale conspiracies. I’m arguing cause these rich ass hats are at a hold up over their causes.

The real fraud is no politician, including Trump is for the people. Government needs a hard reset.

I’ll add the one positive is hopefully Americans demand transparency down the line. But this is all just a big ole’ political theater.

Since you like to play what if’s. If creepy Joe is president, are you still going to have an interest in American politics?