The American “Coup d’etat”

Neither Bush or Obama wanted to incite a civil war.

Thats about as bad as you can get for a president. A guy who wants his own country to burn for his ego.
Such a random unsubstantiated claim. Civil war was always on the DS schedule regardless. Trump is your best bet to defeat the DS while avoiding a civil war.

B_JMNN

Established
Trump IS the swamp.

Claiming anything else is just willfully ignorant.
If you were following, He was the one that they had to use. Of course he's part of it. But he has to do his part, or else, he'll be drained along with the swamp, to give him his amnesty. In other words, if he fails, he goes too.

A.J.

Star
I’ve been wanting these people to find common ground. The scary part is they fail to find common ground. Lurk around other conspiracy forums, the hardcore maga followers want a civil war. If you don’t find that disturbing. And sadly in reality it seems it’s headed that way with all the riots, looting and counter groups.

Not a lot of other boards see things like the people on this board. My whole reason for joining a conspiracy board here is cause people here for the most part don’t call for civil war or extremist in their views. Other conspiracy forums almost seem like a kkk trial run. I won’t name any. I’ll leave that up for people here to lurk those waters
Ok, now I see where you are a coming from. Yeah, the flag wavers for civil war need to be lobotomized. I could never run with that crowd. But that is not all Trump supporters. But definitely a significant percentage are like that and they play into the elites hands, some may be on the payroll.

A.J.

Star
If you were following, He was the one that they had to use. Of course he's part of it. But he has to do his part, or else, he'll be drained along with the swamp, to give him his amnesty. In other words, if he fails, he goes too.
Well, that’s always been my question. Did he have a role going in or was he strong armed ..... I think he’s playing a part at this point for sure.

A.J.

Star
Such a random unsubstantiated claim. Civil war was always on the DS schedule regardless. Trump is your best bet to defeat the DS while avoiding a civil war.
Obama totally was a divider as he’s into critical race theory elitism. Obama is an Alinskyite-Rules for Radicals agitator. He’s totality about Chaos for Order. He’s good friends with radicals like Bill Ayers.

Bush is Skull & Bones and Bush Sr.-once-CIA-always-CIA. Nuff said!

B_JMNN

Established
Well, that’s always been my question. Did he have a role going in or was he strong armed ..... I think he’s playing a part at this point for sure.
Same here. Who expected him to win?...And what has been happening since, is eye opening. It's almost like just him being there is making those others involved make dumb mistakes, due to their intense hatred of him. That's what I am seeing with what he's doing by not conceding.

If only people understood the Election Process, and everything that could happen.

It's why I am sitting with my big bag of popcorn.

justjess

Superstar
Ok, now I see where you are a coming from. Yeah, the flag wavers for civil war need to be lobotomized. I could never run with that crowd. But that is not all Trump supporters. But definitely a significant percentage are like that and they play into the elites hands, some may be on the payroll.
I have respect for you for admitting that. Thanks

Maes17

Superstar
I know a lot are not like that. It’s the loud vocal few just like any one brings down the group.

It’s still a concerning thought to entertain

Obama totally was a divider as he’s into critical race theory elitism. Obama is an Alinskyite-Rules for Radicals agitator. He’s totality about Chaos for Order. He’s good friends with radicals like Bill Ayers.

Bush is Skull & Bones and Bush Sr.-once-CIA-always-CIA. Nuff said!
No offense, but a lot of this is delusional right wing nonsense.

How on earth was Obama a divider ? A guy who made it his goal to "work across the isle" a guy who had plenty of Republicans in his cabinet.

Critical race theory criticizes elitism, it isn't elitist, never the less how on earth did Obama govern under the influence of critical race theory ? He didn't. He was a complete stooge for the largely white capitalist order, deported record numbers of immigrants, started wars against countries full of black and brown people, and did NOTHING for the BLM movement that began under his watch. What on earth has any of that got to do with Critical race theory?

The answer is nothing. Its just a stupid delusional right wing talking point devoid of any reality.

Bill Ayres and Alinsky are both also red herrings that have NOTHING to do with what Obama was about, which again was maintaining the largely white capitalist power structure. He just put a black face on the same old shit, and that black face, and Muslim name was something the right wing could use to rile up their ignorant base.

Actually Obama was a brilliant move by the elites.

He ultimately served 2 purposes.

He put a large part of liberals and leftists to sleep with regards to the agenda, because they couldn't believe the first black president was just the same as all the white men before him.

Second he enraged a large portion of the right wing, simply because he was a black man with a Muslim name. This resentment would lead to a backlash and fanatical support of Donald Trump. A re awakening of America's favorite past time. Good ole racism.

Maes17

Superstar
Actually Obama was a brilliant move by the elites.

He ultimately served 2 purposes.

He put a large part of liberals and leftists to sleep with regards to the agenda, because they couldn't believe the first black president was just the same as all the white men before him.

Second he enraged a large portion of the right wing, simply because he was a black man with a Muslim name. This resentment would lead to a backlash and fanatical support of Donald Trump. A re awakening of America's favorite past time. Good ole racism.
Something to add is Obam’s 2nd term we saw a lot more riots. Ferguson, Baltimore etc.

So bringing in Trump to rile up opposition was exactly what the narrative needs. Enter Biden to implement the “bridge” and install Kamala as the cherry on top to finish off what was the US.

I am more personally afraid of going to war.
Aside from that. I really do hope for some social relations to improve