The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
1. Show me anything from the old boards that shows you are in favour of isolationism and I’ll gladly admit it.

2. Re the paper ballot backups.

View attachment 46555
How exactly am I supposed to pull up the old board? I’m not some creepy internet weirdo that keeps files on people or on my own posts. Maybe you can contact one of your stalker friends and have them do it for you?

If the software switched votes then looking at the paper ballots would prove that, wouldn’t it? So would that super secret spy technology you were on about and convinced they had... so go ahead and prove it. It’s your argument, not mine. I’m satisfied that the paper ballots indicated that the results Tabulated by the computer were accurate.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Ok. But there are paper ballot backups in all the states in question. They just counted those paper ballots in Georgia (and possibly Michigan but I’m not sure) and the paper ballot results matched the results which were tabulated by the software. The software could change votes on the computer, it could not change the written votes. Follow?
If they are able to count them all by hand and prove Biden votes that way, that is a valid point but like I said they used it in over 30 states. They wont count them all by hand and this does not include the fact that many of them might be illegal like the mail-in ones. Powell said that many thousands mail-in ballots were pre filled by computer with perfect circles filled.

We do not have AMERICAN production of these products. Not anywhere near enough to meet demand. You care about small business? Then you do something about that end FIRST and then implement tarrifs. You don’t slap tarrifs on in the middle of a fucking pandemic and recession when businesses are already struggling and without providing an American alternative and say “look guys I’m helping you! Don’t believe your bank accounts, I swear it’s true! It has to be true if I’m saying it”

No, that’s not how it works.

what he is actually doing is helping destroy small business to further bolster his big business donors. Your just blind to anything he does. Completely and utterly Blind. Some of you are starting to show signs of battered woman’s syndrome tbh.
Your posts are getting more funny by the day. It's almost as if you're getting hysterical about realising how wrong you've been.

The tariffs were implemented in early 2018. To even make a statement like "You don’t slap tarrifs on in the middle of a fucking pandemic and recession" is a sign that you'll say just about anything. You think Trump should've removed the tariffs during the pandemic coming from China? You don't think China would've liked to see the tariffs withdrawn when they sent the China virus?

justjess

Superstar
If they are able to count them all by hand and prove Biden votes that way, that is a valid point but like I said they used it in over 30 states. They wont count them all by hand and this does not include the fact that many of them might be illegal like the mail-in ones. Powell said that many thousands mail-in ballots were pre filled by computer with perfect circles filled.
Not even trump is asking them to count every state. I’d be fine with it if they did decide to do that. But dominion was used in Georgia and they did recount everyone by hand in Georgia and they confirmed the results for Biden without any major discrepencys indicating a computer scam or any other sort of scam at all.

so in atleast one state... the results were what the results were. Trump isn’t requesting a recount in the states he won. He isn’t contesting the results there, he isn’t saying they were tampered with. Why is that? If his argument is the same as yours and he was actually concerned with integrity then he should be double checking all results. ALL.

and again - what is the basis for calling the mail in votes illegal? Because that seems to change depending on what state or county is in question as well. I’d love to see evidence that they were filled by computer, I haven’t seen any. An allegation made by anyone without evidence is just an allegation. I could make a million of them before the days over. No one should put any weight on them though. This is the federal government we are talking about. He is still the president. If this is what happened he should have been fully capable of proving it by now.

How exactly am I supposed to pull up the old board? I’m not some creepy internet weirdo that keeps files on people or on my own posts. Maybe you can contact one of your stalked friends and have them do it for you?

If the software switched votes then looking at the paper ballots would prove that, wouldn’t it? So would that super secret spy technology you were on about and convinced they had... so go ahead and prove it. It’s your argument, not mine. I’m satisfied that the paper ballots indicated that the results Tabulated by the computer were accurate.
Here's the old board. It's not hard.

Who are my stalked friends? I'm confused.

I never said I was convinced of the quantum voting security. Go back and look. Do I think they have it? I think it's possible, probable even. Why? If Trump was already aware in 2012 that the voting software switched votes from Obama to Romney, and Trump knew the Democrats would cheat in the upcoming elections, you seriously think Trump and his team wouldn't be prepared for it?

Regarding the paper ballots, the Dems did not solely use vote switching software, but they also manufactured fraudulent votes. What they didn't do in Georgie is verify the signatures. This has been mentioned before to you directly. It doesn't seem to register. And team Trump doesn't care about the recount results. They don't even care state courts reject their appeals. In fact, they're counting on it. They want to take the case to the Supreme Court which, WORST CASE SCENARIO, will vitiate the entire election. Even in the worst case scenario for Trump, Biden will not become president.

justjess

Superstar
Your posts are getting more funny by the day. It's almost as if you're getting hysterical about realising how wrong you've been.

The tariffs were implemented in early 2018. To even make a statement like "You don’t slap tarrifs on in the middle of a fucking pandemic and recession" is a sign that you'll say just about anything. You think Trump should've removed the tariffs during the pandemic coming from China? You don't think China would've liked to see the tariffs withdrawn when they sent the China virus?
Don’t oversimplify things. Seriously. Just don’t.

He extended and expanded the steel and aluminum tariffs in February of this year.

Helioform

Star
and again - what is the basis for calling the mail in votes illegal? Because that seems to change depending on what state or county is in question as well. I’d love to see evidence that they were filled by computer, I haven’t seen any. An allegation made by anyone without evidence is just an allegation. I could make a million of them before the days over. No one should put any weight on them though. This is the federal government we are talking about. He is still the president. If this is what happened he should have been fully capable of proving it by now
We'll see in court all the evidence. And I don't think Giuliani, Powell and Ellis would risk their entire reputation and careers making such huge claims without substance.

justjess

Superstar
Here's the old board. It's not hard.

Who are my stalked friends? I'm confused.

I never said I was convinced of the quantum voting security. Go back and look. Do I think they have it? I think it's possible, probable even. Why? If Trump was already aware in 2012 that the voting software switched votes from Obama to Romney, and Trump knew the Democrats would cheat in the upcoming elections, you seriously think Trump and his team wouldn't be prepared for it?

Regarding the paper ballots, the Dems did not solely use vote switching software, but they also manufactured fraudulent votes. What they didn't do in Georgie is verify the signatures. This has been mentioned before to you directly. It doesn't seem to register. And team Trump doesn't care about the recount results. They don't even care state courts reject their appeals. In fact, they're counting on it. They want to take the case to the Supreme Court which, WORST CASE SCENARIO, will vitiate the entire election. Even in the worst case scenario for Trump, Biden will not become president.
Ah huh... do you still have your password? I just re requested mine.

here you go:

Who are your stalker friends? Idk why don’t you tell me. Somehow your private convo got spammed all over the board. By someone with files on posters. I offered to discuss this with you privately through a mutual party but I never heard back. Go figure.

The Supreme Court will not get involved unless two lower courts disagree. That doesn’t seem to be the case. I wouldn’t hold out your hopes.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
We'll see in court all the evidence. And I don't think Giuliani, Powell and Ellis would risk their entire reputation and careers making such huge claims without substance.
I don’t know anything about Powell and Ellis. I do know Giuliani is crooked as they come. And they are both from nyc.. and I wonder sometimes what that may mean.

justjess

Superstar
Touché. I wont argue with you there. As a politician he is crooked but still a good lawyer.
He’s looking like he’s under duress lately and quite frankly I wonder what trump may have on him but that’s just speculation on my own part

Don’t oversimplify things. Seriously. Just don’t.

He extended and expanded the steel and aluminum tariffs in February of this year.
The article said end of January.

And again, this American Keg Company imported steel and explicitly says it was too expensive to buy American. I've already covered this. Yes, there will be short-term increased costs. Yes, some companies will feel it, but the overall long-term effect on the US economy will be advantageous.

You can pick out examples as much as you want, it's the overall result that matters. US steel production went up steadily since Trump took office, until Fauci convinced him to lock down the country.

1605905636969.png
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/steel-production

Ah huh... do you still have your password? I just re requested mine.

here you go:

Alright. I have to admit this one. A point for you.

Who are your stalker friends? Idk why don’t you tell me. Somehow your private convo got spammed all over the board. By someone with files on posters. I offered to discuss this with you privately through a mutual party but I never heard back. Go figure.
My private convo? What do you mean my private convo? Care to share?

justjess

Superstar
The article said end of January.

And again, this American Keg Company imported steel and explicitly says it was too expensive to buy American. I've already covered this. Yes, there will be short-term increased costs. Yes, some companies will feel it, but the overall long-term effect on the US economy will be advantageous.

You can pick out examples as much as you want, it's the overall result that matters. US steel production went up steadily since Trump took office, until Fauci convinced him to lock down the country.

View attachment 46556
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/steel-production
Are you really going to split hairs? He announced it end of January, article is from February. Do you think American small business can absorb the temporary pain in the middle of a recession? We already have enough pain. If customers aren’t willing to pay for American because American isn’t competitively priced yet.. and the tariffs on imports are increasing those prices higher then customers are willing to pay... who suffers? Hint: it isn’t China or whatever other company we are trying to hurt.

the country was never locked down. We didn’t have a national lockdown.