Taylor $wift

He is just employing the safety blanket that his pedo-crew turns to when they are busted-out with nothing left to conceal what they are really about... "God loves me and my pedo-promoting, nazi-loving squad and he will inflict some horror on you because... you called us out! God is my personal avenger and will bless me for promoting child trafficking/r*pe/murder... and condemn you for refusing to accept my heretical, blasphemous notions!"
Yep, sounds exactly what he was trying to do, sounds about right.
I don't exactly know how he can sleep at night? Maybe if he didn't try to condone these actions and tried to be more civilized, things would be better.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Tragic final moments of girl, 16, killed in horror crash on ‘road trip of a lifetime’ to Taylor Swift concert..."

("Taylor Swift"- related tragedies...Do these appear to be "sacrificial deaths"?)

minnie82

Superstar
"Tragic final moments of girl, 16, killed in horror crash on ‘road trip of a lifetime’ to Taylor Swift concert..."

("Taylor Swift"- related tragedies...Do these appear to be "sacrificial deaths"?)

A remember that guy that die in a car accident while ago ,after he attending her concert, that's the second

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

BananaLaser

Veteran

I don’t really think they’re sacrificial deaths, since millions and millions of people are attending her concert, I sadly think stuff like this occasionally happening isn’t out of the ordinary.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don’t really think they’re sacrificial deaths, since millions and millions of people are attending her concert, I sadly think stuff like this occasionally happening isn’t out of the ordinary.
It doesn't have to mean physical deaths...but spiritual deaths as well...like "millions and millions of people" being deceived...and under "her satanic spell..."

chrisocn

Established
I'm a man.

I like how you assume I'm Amish. It means i come off as God fearing.

Atleast this is what i assocaite with the Amish. A religious group of people who saw how evil the world was and decided to cut themselves off from it.

It was never my intention to insult you. Perhaps things are lost in text? All the same i apologize.

The age issue is one thing we are not going to agree on so let's agree to disagree.

Peace.
The Amish are a cult...

Daze

Superstar
The Amish are a cult...
Because they reject a clearly satanic world by closing themselves off from it?

I don't agree with their worship of Jesus, but they seem to be a lot closer to the American Christains of 200 years ago compared with your average church goer today. From the way they dress to the way they raise thier kids.

I accidentally saw on MSM that someone who I think was touring with T$ is exposing her doing satanic rituals during her concert. This is something you would expect to see on VC but not MSM so I was surprised to see it. Also her father was arrested for assaulting a journalist too. Who knows maybe her bad karma is catching up with her.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I accidentally saw on MSM that someone who I think was touring with T$ is exposing her doing satanic rituals during her concert. This is something you would expect to see on VC but not MSM so I was surprised to see it. Also her father was arrested for assaulting a journalist too. Who knows maybe her bad karma is catching up with her.
Please elaborate!

Lucy

Star

redqueen

Superstar
View attachment 102125
at this point I Believe every so called "concert"is lautir and an energy
harvest for the so called "celebrity"and w/e agenda is being pushed
through them

I'm am sooooo Happy now that I've never been to a "concert"of any kind
and really don't have anyone or anything
I would ever go to one to See