Taylor $wift

Johnny5

Established
Just an observation... she has just about the longest fingers of any non-basketball player I have ever seen. Does that make her elite, maybe?

ohhi9876

Veteran

Aero

Star
"Look what you made me do" was pretty damn sinister. But it may pale in comparison to her latest works. It's like she's still not over her "darkest days". Now I'm not really sure what she went through exactly, I just know whatever it is must have been pretty serious. Consider one of her latest songs called "exile". At first, it seems like her declaring herself as British, but there's a duality present there. She is doing the exiling and being the exile.

ohhi9876

Veteran
"Look what you made me do" was pretty damn sinister. But it may pale in comparison to her latest works. It's like she's still not over her "darkest days". Now I'm not really sure what she went through exactly, I just know whatever it is must have been pretty serious. Consider one of her latest songs called "exile". At first, it seems like her declaring herself as British, but there's a duality present there. She is doing the exiling and being the exile.
interesting - so it seems her new album is like in the woods themed?

Last edited:

2cool4thisplanet

Established
Seems to me TS has already been broken down considering her "Christian-like" country roots (original sound/style). Her music has changed considerably. Also her grandmother was a famous opera singer, more nepotism in the industry. Lots of hidden connections for many "stars".

Madonna has seen many transformations throughout her decades- spanning career.
The long-lasting "artists" are fabulous & malleable pawns of the industry.

Last edited:

imsickofyoshi

Established
We may not never know her true musical style since they control everything so bad. If she made more things like Lover, Id listen. (shh I know were not supposed to like the mainstream here, but I played that cd so much I thought Id broke it.) Not feeling the new one.