Taylor $wift

Vision

Veteran
Time and Forbes are both two big jokes. In this chaotic world, there are people who are sacrificing their lives and wellbeing for the sake of others. Others are working hard on discoveries and innovations. But no, let’s make an overrated pop star Person of the Year. It’s an empty title.
This is legacy media. Barely anyone reads or subscribes to Time, Vogue, etc. yet they're still culturally relevant..why..how..? Why can't we let them die culturally.

minnie82

Superstar
This is legacy media. Barely anyone reads or subscribes to Time, Vogue, etc. yet they're still culturally relevant..why..how..? Why can't we let them die culturally.
infact i never read those type of magazines, Vogue also exist in Italy, but i never read that ..

L3M4

Star
I believe this is called "saturation marketing"; at least that's what I recall an ex-GF saying decades ago about such things. She was a marketing major. I don't know what they call it nowadays.
all major CIA asset artists get their peak saturation marketing, Madonna, Rihanna, Gaga, Spears, etc
until they remove themselves from the narrative or don’t want to perform intensively as before, then they go back to obscurity

BananaLaser

Veteran
Ok, i know this is not the religion subforum, but i stumbled across this article and thought might be relevant ...

As pop singer Taylor Swift continues her “Eras Tour” around the globe, some fans have raised concerns about a song that she performs during concerts. An American exorcist priest has issued a warning that such concerns are valid, saying that part of Swift’s performance imitates witchcraft and may draw demons at concert venues.

Reehil explained that the “Willow” performance in the tour is suggestive of witchcraft in its use of black capes and representations of nature. He said that the practice of witchcraft includes individuals “try[ing] to harness energy, and they look at the Earth with the elements of water, fire, Earth and sky. They believe that they can harness this energy in some ways to do good and in some ways to do evil.”

The song itself echoes a longing to be in a romantic relationship with someone, which has previously been described by Swift as “like casting a spell to make somebody fall in love with you.”

“The problem with the concert is that, whether Taylor knew she was trying to imitate witches or in fact was doing some kind of a cult ceremony during the show, is sort of irrelevant to the demons,” the priest said. “Even if her intent was not to practice any witchcraft or do any of the incantations, she is probably attracting a lot of demons to her concerts.”

READ: Rio mayor: ‘Christ the Redeemer’ to ‘honor Taylor Swift’s presence’ with welcome message

Reehil also noted that Swift is an influential celebrity, which “the demons will take deep note of,” alongside “how” she attracts such a large following and “who she’s influencing.”

“That’s where the problem can lie because then you have these little girls who, you know, literally sort of worship her who are now putting themselves in a position where they could be attacked by demonic forces.”
Swift has previously been accused of practicing Wicca, which she has never publicly admitted doing intentionally. However, she has made mention of casting spells and joked about being a sorceress on social media. These comments caught the attention of former GOP candidate for governor of Georgia, Kandiss Taylor, who called out the singer for “satanic nods” included in her latest tour.

In the comments, someone mentions that people who have gone to a concert have no memory of it,

As someone who wouldn't recognise one of her songs, I still had become so aware of her name that I googled "Taylor Swift occult" a few weeks back, figuring there must be some preternatural aspect to her fame. Surprise, surprise....
What isn't mentioned in this article is the phenomena of a number of fans not remembering aspects of the concerts. They have filmed their experience but have no memory of it.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"NG: Taylor Swift Busted as Woke Hypocrite on 5 Activist Issues: Climate, LGBTQQIAAP2S+, Feminism..."

"...the mega pop star has become more than ubiquitous. She is being forcibly crammed down everyone’s throats..."

Daze

Superstar

I'm not big on Fox News, but there's probably some truth to this.

As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Vision

Veteran
She's being used as a sign. Look celebs or anyone really, people can easily defile you with deepfakes at ease with AI. Now lots of people are going to search for her, especially the general public. Hey, any publicity is good publicity for her on this matter.

If anything, isn't this basically encouraging or publicising the tool so people can make more of it. AI isn't that hard to use. Deepfakes aren't new but the ability to generate degeneracy has been optimised! Wonderful..order out of chaos or whatever..

RecievingA

Star