Taylor $wift

I see Travis Kelce is meeting with Bidet at the White House for some reason. TS is probably going to try something against Orange Man before election. She is a political Trojan Horse.

RecievingA

Star
Swift is in the closet. All her so-called boyfriends are to hide her sexuality.
I only know of one b/f that was straight, the rest were celebrities also trying to hide their sexuality. All contractual of course. You be surprised at the amount of people that would find a celebrity no longer relatable because they were gay. How many teen girls are going to listen to songs about lesbian relationships? Probably not very many. Then you have to take into account the more conservative markets like the Middle east or China. That's billions of possible fans. Lots of money is at stake in the celebrity business.

A certain image has to be maintained.

L3M4

Star
I don't think Taylor Swift represents Millenials at all.
She has created "characters" manufactured to specifically appeal her target audiences
and she & her team are aware of how infantilized her image & music work is and they are Milking the hell out of it $$$
just like how street urban Hip Hop was dumbed down to appeal the lower denominator that's how most other genres including Pop & country has become in recent decades
let's not be fooled tho
Taylor does grab a guitar too and can sing perform with it on stage
hidden beneath all the gimmick and childish dumb shit she sings about
there is indeed talent
at least her first 2020 pandemic album is definitely top notch and reflected authenticity
but ofc the industry don't like us having nice normal things so she is back to the usual mainstream garbage

Last edited:

Tikawanda

Established
I don't understand how someone who doesn't sing particularly well, lacks on-stage presence and charisma, and can't even dance has managed to have such a high grossing tour and basically become the next MJ in terms of popularity. The sheer amount of media attention that she gets despite being mediocre is exhausting. I used to think that Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna had cults of personality during their career peaks the likes of which we'd never see again, but TS has taken it to another level of obnoxious overexposure.

minnie82

Superstar
I don't understand how someone who doesn't sing particularly well, lacks on-stage presence and charisma, and can't even dance has managed to have such a high grossing tour and basically become the next MJ in terms of popularity. The sheer amount of media attention that she gets despite being mediocre is exhausting. I used to think that Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna had cults of personality during their career peaks the likes of which we'd never see again, but TS has taken it to another level of obnoxious overexposure.
Yes totally agree with you,didn't understand the hype around her

L3M4

Star
But katy perry, gaga, rihanna all had amazing music videos and songs like Umbrella that was a massive hit and any average normal person could like it because it didnt drag any agenda or perverse lyrics, it was just a friendship anthem not even a romantic one, more like a business one, Gaga in the other hand had too dumb radio hits like poker face i mean the vegas gambling get drunk and lost theme that perry too sang about, maybe thats why they legit had so many men and woman fans it was all fun and games (until it obviously wasnt anymore a few years later after their 4th album)
but Taylor Swift was never this way, to the average person, for the most part she feeds in the imaginations of preteens that they can grow up to become lonely cat womans that have success by complaining, being rejected and having only girlfriends. Theres a whole generation of adolescent and preteens that adore this fantasy children stories she paint with her songs and compared to Rihanna , Katy perry or Gaga these woman seem like intellectual phenomenons compared to Taylor Swift. The folklore album detach from TS usual superficiality, because it was a pandemic album and she was allowed to be real but all her other albums are just cringey maybe through her music she has casted a witchcraft spell to these vulnerable children so they can ”fan girl her” after all in Taylor latest album she does sing:

Putting narcotics into all of my songs
And that's why you're still singing along

M G

Established
But katy perry, gaga, rihanna all had amazing music videos and songs like Umbrella that was a massive hit and any average normal person could like it because it didnt drag any agenda or perverse lyrics, it was just a friendship anthem not even a romantic one,

Nope. Katy, gaga and rihanna were all bought cheaply to sing dark religion songs, none are super talented musicians or singers. Umbrella eh eh eh chorus means "no G-d" in 2 languages and then the audience keeps chanting it. The video was posted here on this site. Here is another.

sandonthebeach

Established
Remember we've been saying Kelce and TS were a fake couple for PR reasons? Well.......the cat is out of the bag (or perhaps a convenient leak?)

TS, ofc, had to say something about it, you won't be surprised, it's the typical answer when these things get busted "silly rumors, we're better than ever, we've laughed about it"

sandonthebeach

Established
Trying to save the PR couple.....

All for the business...