Taylor $wift

Johnny5

Veteran
Just an observation... she has just about the longest fingers of any non-basketball player I have ever seen. Does that make her elite, maybe?

ohhi9876

Veteran

Aero

Superstar
"Look what you made me do" was pretty damn sinister. But it may pale in comparison to her latest works. It's like she's still not over her "darkest days". Now I'm not really sure what she went through exactly, I just know whatever it is must have been pretty serious. Consider one of her latest songs called "exile". At first, it seems like her declaring herself as British, but there's a duality present there. She is doing the exiling and being the exile.

ohhi9876

Veteran
"Look what you made me do" was pretty damn sinister. But it may pale in comparison to her latest works. It's like she's still not over her "darkest days". Now I'm not really sure what she went through exactly, I just know whatever it is must have been pretty serious. Consider one of her latest songs called "exile". At first, it seems like her declaring herself as British, but there's a duality present there. She is doing the exiling and being the exile.
interesting - so it seems her new album is like in the woods themed?

Last edited:

imsickofyoshi

Established
We may not never know her true musical style since they control everything so bad. If she made more things like Lover, Id listen. (shh I know were not supposed to like the mainstream here, but I played that cd so much I thought Id broke it.) Not feeling the new one.

redqueen

Superstar
she's born male
I think a lot of stars are born opposite
than what we/the public are told
I posted somewhere here a pic of brad n angela
and their daughter for a pampers commercial
which clearly shows it's not a girl

I think they do it this way so when the child
bucks at the TGing they can say oh it's just a
phase like with girls oh it's a tomboy phase
then the kids get reminded of who,what family they were born into