Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Sibi

Star
Fan Wiki House of Anubis

What Is A Sinner​
A sinner is a person who has sinned right before being thrown into the type of sarcophigi needed. It is unknown at first how to know if your friends are sinners.​

... Eddie appears in House of Who and he is the Osirian. He now stands with Sibuna to unlock a great evil mystery that will soon be unleashed so it is up to him and Sibuna to stop this evil before he reawakens and destroys the world....
.... The Chosen One is Amneris' decendant andis the only one who can form the cup. ....

Vmort

Star

Highlander movie star. Highlander have reference to Adrenochrome -- they cut humans heads to live forever.

I was saddened to see these kind of symbolisms in a game that seems so fun and entertaining, and also meant for kids to chill out to. I am watching the walkthrough for Kirby and the Forgotten Land, and it actually seems fun, there's just so many symbolisms displayed that showcase what their real agenda is.
In the beginning, right away we have pedo symbols thrown at us in the clouds:
Screenshot_20230203-091539~2.png

This is absolutely horrible. How obvious can they get?

Next, we have obvious triangles displayed in the abandoned mall level:
Screenshot_20230203-091839~2.png
Screenshot_20230203-091815~2.png
I mean, really? How many of these symbols do they need? It's getting too obvious people are waking up to it.. it seems they are just mocking us now.

And for the last one that REALLY bothered me was the obvious display of MK Ultra. This game doesn't have any humans in it, so how could they get their stereotype of a woman into their game? Use an animal! And yes, you called it.. the leopard! The first image shows her name but I had to crop it out due to the player's image showing beside it. Her name is Clawroline because of her nails!
Screenshot_20230203-092007~2.png
Screenshot_20230203-092028~2.png
This display is absolutely horrifying and disgusting to me. The long nails, the tiny waist, the eyeshadow and long eyelashes.. and of course the fact that she's a leopard! How much of a display of MK ultra do we need? It seems we are bombarded by these images constantly! They just won't let women be themselves, will they? Just as long as we are always paying attention to our appearances and being good little sex slaves, they will be happy! I am sick and tired of it! There's no escape from it.
This is sad how much of this crap we keep seeing in pretty well EVERYTHING out there. Sad time to be around, I guess!