Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Sibi

Star
How Hollywood’s ‘Jesus’ Jim Caviezel Went Full QAnon
"Here’s how Caviezel explained it. “I’ll just simplify it,” he began. “When you are scared, you produce adrenaline. You’re an athlete, you get in the fourth quarter, you have adrenaline that comes out. If a child knows he’s going to die, his body will secrete this adrenaline. They have a lot of terms that they use that [Tim Ballard] takes me through, but it’s the worst horror I’ve ever seen. The screaming alone, even if I’d never, ever, ever, ever saw it, it’s beyond.”​
“These people that do it,” he paused, seeming to hold back tears. “There’ll be no mercy for them.”​
The crowd burst into applause."​

Sibi

Star
house of Anubis tv show
Thanks for sharing this! I had never heard of it!

House of Anubis is a mystery television series developed for Nickelodeon based on the Dutch–Belgian television series Het Huis Anubis. The series was created by Hans Bourlon and Gert Verhulst and premiered on Nickelodeon on 1 January 2011 in the United States and on 25 February 2011 in the United Kingdom. The series is the first series from the network to be filmed outside the United States and the first telenovela-format series for the network. The show aired from 1 January 2011 to 17 June 2013.​

These English boarding school students create a secret group called "Sibuna", Anubis backwards to investigate mysteries.

They have a game on the Nickelodeon website

Initiation to their group