"Sweet Jesus" Antichrist Ice Cream?!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
What this seems to illustrate is that this is related to Pedogate in that now it is being shown right out in the open how these demons feel about kids: they are a commodity to be defiled and exploited as THEY see fit-values and morals and decency be damned. I guess those things are so passe now. Nothing like destroying childhood innocence and drinking the tears of the victims, no? But rest assured. If you've been keeping up with Q-posts there is surely a reckoning coming. The Storm is real. I'll leave the rest up to Detective Rust Cohle:
1518548559156.png

Last edited:

TMT

Star
What this seems to illustrate is that this is related to Pedogate in that now it is being shown right out in the open how these demons feel about kids: they are a commodity to be defiled and exploited as THEY see fit-values and morals and decency be damned. I guess those things are so passe now. Nothing like destroying childhood innocence and drinking the tears of the victims, no? But rest assured. If you've been keeping up with Q-posts there is surely a reckoning coming. The Storm is real. I'll leave the rest up to Detective Rust Cohle:
View attachment 3950
Cohle certaintly wasn't very fond of religion though.