So.... The Revelation 12 Sign!

Karlysymon

Superstar
The author of the clip appears to agree with you... It looks like it might turn out to be another free will vs predestination quandry...
I will watch the clip and get back to you. Although, i think that everyone who will be translated (like Elijah/Enoch, without dying) as of now, 'has got the memo'...

2 Kings 2

(vs 3)Now the sons of the prophets who were at
Bethel came out to Elisha,
and said to him, “Do you
know that the LORD will
take away your master from
over you today?” And he said, “Yes, I know; keep silent!”

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1 Thessalonians 5

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

The notion that as the day approaches, those who believe will in some way avoid it coming on them like a thief has been an intriguing possibility. Many people with an interest in this have been busy looking possible dates and various hebrew festivals with eschatological implications (especially those involving trumpets!).

The author of the clip noticed that Zachariah 9 contains an interesting detail. The wider context is conflict and nation's arrayed against Israel.

"14And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south."

As far as I have been able to tell, this moment is the only one where the Lord God blows a trumpet. This is particularly interesting as it seems to make sense on another verse that often comes up...

Matthew 24

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

In the words of Forest Gump, and in line with the wisdom of Elisha, "that's all I have to say about that".

sea-749619_640.jpg

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Wow! Interesting video...

With regards to what some people are interpreting as the "Revelation 12 Sign", this sign appears within the wider context of Revelation 12...

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Whether the astronomical observations around 23rd September correspond to this sign is a hot topic right now...

In addition, there is debate over what this sign might mean.

Furthermore, even if it is a "sign" it remains a complete unknown whether it signifies something that is about to happen, something that might happen that day or as notice of something that will happen.

With that in mind, in 15 minutes, this is a round up of why people have stood up and took notice.

I never really paid attention to the September 23rd thing, leaning happily into No man knows the hour.. but I know the luminaries are for seasons and signs, as well. So I looked it up-- specifically, I pulled a star chart for that day.

Woman clothed with the sun: That is Virgo.. but the sun had already entered Libra-- the Scales-- by the 23rd. The moon was well into Scorpio, which *could* be under her feet depending on where you are standing. I saw the video that appeared to use a star charting program but what it is showing-- the sun in the beginning of Virgo-- is not accurate. Weird.. especially since it's So easy to determine. :/

cfowen

Established
The last prophecy to be fulfilled was the destruction of the temple in 70AD. That was prophesied by Jesus Christ in Mt 24. We are living in the Times of the Gentile and even the so-called Jews in Israel are equal to Gentiles in God's eyes. All must believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved. Israel are not God's people at this time, since they were set aside in Acts 28:28, for their unbelief. They were given the standard Jewish trial period of 40 years (30AD-70AD) to repent and come to Christ and it didn't happen. Therefore, since prophecy always involves Israel and since Israel does not exist in God's eyes today, no prophecy has been fulfilled. All Israel will be hack to suffer through their tribulation and once again prophecy will be fulfilled. The creation of the state of Israel was a human endeavor and God had nothing to do with it. There's a lot of vague guesswork as to prophecy now being fulfilled, but no one can prove the true fulfillment of any prophecy. If any prophecy had really been fulfilled, everyone would have known about it. Search and See.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Revelation 12 sign... revisited!
I recall the utube rapture rush every year from 2010 when approaching the Feast of Trumpets.

But there is the Rev 12 sign... and a sign must come before that which the sign points to...

Am i saying there will be a rapture on this year's Feast of Trumpets ? No idk but if there ever was a rapture time...