So.... The Revelation 12 Sign!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have a video in my in tray - it says don't watch till Sept 24th but I might I cheat and start watching it half a day early...

I'm so nosey!

Ok... it's still 9/23 but...

Even if this sign has been a final warning, for the sake of all my friends and family members who I don't know where they are going, I would hope for more time for them!

I can see where Trey Smith is coming from as well...

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I didn't post up L.A Marzulli's post of Sept 22nd, because I really wanted the very day of the alignment to be THE day (despite not going along with the internet hype that it had to be).

Watching what he said on the 22nd, I can see where he was coming from!

Sunday Bun – September 23.. The Aftermath.
SEPTEMBER 24, 2017 / LAMARZULLI

Sunday Bun By L. A. Marzulli #rapture #September23

"OK. So nothing happened, we didn’t get “raptured.” A lot of folks are really dissapointed and I understand why. I want nothing more than to greet the Lord in the air. However, He’s given me a ministry and I’m going to work that until he takes me home. or I greet Him in the air. In short, the keeping hand to plow!

This is why I stated very clearly and reasonably in a YOUTUBE video I made on September 22, that we are to spread the good news and destroy the works of the devil. That’s it for me. That’s the mandate, the marching orders, the prime directive, the modus operandi, the final word, the reason why I get up every morning and head to the studio.

We are told by Jesus to go out and spread the good news. In doing so we are destroying the works of the devil. It’s a simple plan and it works.
That being said. I’ve been “taken” twice. Once about 37 years ago when I first became a Christian and then again about 8 years ago. The last time I was getting ready to go take a shower. I suddenly found myself in a heavenly scene. As Paul states, whether in the body or out of the body I do not know. It was like that for me too.

I was there for about 3 seconds and then I returned. This is what I saw…

Second One: I was standing amidst a great host of people who stretched as far as the eye could see. We were all looking in the same direction. We weren’t squished together but there was space between the people gathered there.

Second Two: There was a holy, reverential silence that permeated the scene. No one was talking, there was not a sound. No one was questioning what had just happened and where we were. We all knew we had been raptured.

Second three: I suddenly realized, to my astonishment that my sin nature was gone. I raised my arms in a gesture of amazement and stared at my chest. (You can’t make this up!)

Then , suddenly, I was back and found myself in the bathroom.
I fell to my knees and wept. I was there, in the heavenly scene, in the air, and at some point it will happen. We will rise to meet our King, savior and Lord in the air. It might sound like complete nonsense to a non-believer, but this is our blessed hope and as I have stated numerous times: What was written will come to pass. What was foretold will unfold.

In closing, moving forward we should love one another as we are told by Jesus: They will know you are my disciples by the love you have for one another. We shouldn’t engage in “I told you so!” People make mistakes…

Second focus should be on destroying the works of the devil. We are immersed in a world that is perverted, unjust, cruel, blasphemous, and violent.

Then there are the signs that Jesus warned us would herald the last days i.e. the wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines and pestilence. We should pray about where we are to serve and then go for it with all the gusto we can muster. Even so, Maranatha".

https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
P.s. One of the people I have followed for some time is Amir Tsarfati. He has a strong sense of the "season" but refused to engage with specific speculation on "the day".

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I haven't posted up anything on this thread for a day or two on purpose. My reasoning there is that the "Revelation 12 Sign" had become synonymous with September 23rd. When nothing of note happened on September 23rd apart from a specific alignment appearing in the stars, most people either mocked or rolled over and went to sleep!

I have been following a number of people who had been talking with far more intelligence on the subject that straw man "David Meade" and tying to make sense of what the sign might mean.

Isaiah 61 is quoted by Jesus in Luke 4

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Luke 4

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Was the scripture fulfilled?
The parts Jesus quoted were. There has been almost a 2000 year gap between fulfilment of the first part of the verse and the ultimate fulfilment of the second part.

Back to Revelation 12... The alignment just passed certainly appears to contain the elements of the prophecy as detailed in Revelation 12. I have not heard anyone disagree with that or demonstrate that this is a regular occurrence.

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

^-^ Arguably this part happened on September 23rd/24th 2017.

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
^-^ This has yet to happen but if the prophecy were to unfold according to this template, this would be the next event on the prophetic timetable. What the dragon patterns will become clearer as we get closer, imo.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
^-^ Before the dragon is able to metaphorically devour the child, it is caught up to God. Again this has yet to happen.

How long a gap between these verses is an interesting question, to which answers are elusive, perhaps once more humbling us with the realisation that despite recognising the season, "no man knows the day or hour". On the other hand, the story in the stars seems that it is not quite over. @Karlysymon - you asked me where the dragon was, and I couldn't find a good answer for you. Scott Clarke may or may not have found a good answer but I post this final clip up on the thread for the sake of continuing and idea to its conclusion. What, if anything will come of it, only time will tell. I set no dates!

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
September 23rd Revisted

A couple of days ago I prayed that if God was in the "sign", he would confirm it to me. I had felt very strongly up to the date of the 23rd that it was an event of significance and I was aware of much of the speculation. Much of it seemed quite unlikely, but I didn't want to say anything negative either, as one day, quite out of the blue, when people are saying "peace and safety", things are prophesied to take a dramatic swing.

To the answer I received then - Dropping my daughter off to school yesterday morning I had asked her what subjects she was doing, and she mentioned English. I asked her what book she was on and she replied "An Inspector Calls".

Then the significance of this quiet answer hit me. It might hit you...

If you haven't read or watched the play, the twist at the ending will be wasted on you, and If you want to carry on reading, be aware that J.B Priestly wrote a great play that is best enjoyed with its surprised...

OK - you have been warned of the spoiler...

The family at the end of the book are confronted by their guilt over the death of the girl in the story. Each of them had been forced to examine their lives by the mysterious Inspector. He leaves the house and a call comes in... It turns out there has been no such inspector in the police force allocated to them. The whole thing was an illusion. As some congratulated themselves over the way they had got away with their behaviour to the girl and that it didn't matter anyway, as they had got away with it, others realised how she had been mistreated and were filled with remorse and repentance.

As the evening drew to it's conclusion and they were about to leave, the phone rings again.

A girl has died and an inspector is on the way to investigate the incident...

Last edited:

A-Omega

Rookie
It was all heresy based on astrology. And the false prophets have not repented for misleading so many people.

Not so fast... I just read a very good scholarly article on Revelation 12. Far from heretical.

https://www.raystedman.org/new-testament/revelation/woman-and-the-serpent
I don't see what this has to do with 'September 23rd'?
The prophecy is written and certainly I believe in it too.

We know Paul equated the law of God to 'slavery' and to Ismael.
He equated the Grace of God to being a 'son' and a child of grace like Isaac.
Now most people do not really understand this theme and what it refers to.

In islam, other than the state of jahilliya (ignorance/evil) there is a state of faith called islam and another state which is even higher called Ihsan.
Islam=submission to the will of God. This state brings us into the perfection of duality between Creator/Creation ie we become submitted to His Will and this is what being a 'slave of God' means. Int his state we are conscious of our self and God.
Ihsan=unity with God. Contrary to what people may assume it doesn't mean you become God but your consciousness loses sight of all 'else than God'. In this state the person perceives all things as God's act and loses him/herself in the experience...this is the real meaning of being a 'son of God' as the NT teaches. This is the state Jesus was obviously preaching. I have said it many times before but these 2 states are the path of 'right action' and the path of 'non-action' (where non-action symolises non-attachment to the fruits of action).

How is this relevant to Revelation 12?

the woman does represent Sarah and her offspring Israel. Her being taken into the wilderness to escape from the serpent basically symbolises how the israelites were given the law of God through Moses. The patriarchs were under the grace of God ie they were in a higher state of consciousness (Ihsan) but eventually the israelites were without guidance, became enslaved in egypt etc and so they were given the law of Moses until Jesus came.

Revelation's prophecies are post-Jesus prophecies ie what is seen here is what occurs in the future. Here the woman is taken into the wilderness

6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

if you study history, the romans/ CHRISTIANS persecuted the jews and they fled roman rule, they went all over the place but many settled in the arabia.

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

Here I just want to illustrate a point about potential bloodlines, example
Prophet Mohammad SAW was survived by 1 daughter who passed away only 6 months after him, she was survived by 2 sons who also were martyted not long later...yet there are literally millions of descendants from this line in the world today.
There are more 'syeds' (the bloodline) in the world than there are jews in the world.

Similarly, the line of bani kalb (an arab who lived in the time of the Prophet SAW) has millions of descendants today in sham (syria/iraq) and it's the same for many of the sahaba (those who associated with the Prophet directl who have descendants all over the world, well known bloodlines).
How many arab muslims today descend from jewish converts in the time of Prophet Mohammad? God knows.
Why am I specifically referring to jewish converts?

Think this through for a moment
all the apostles were jewish.
jewish, yet christian.
did them becoming christian negate their jewishness?
in fact bloodline alone doesn't make one a jew which we learn in the NT. A real 'son' is one who shares the same spirituality as the father ie sons of Abraham being those who share in his qualities/faith rather than mere bloodline.

I should also add, the woman represents all of israel inc the lost tribes so there's that element too.

This specific prophecy refers to the wilderness and connects with islam (which as ive explained is a theme connected to the path of right-action, submission, to being a 'slave' like Ismael, connected with the wilderness etc).

Revelation 12 ends with
17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

don't even try telling me this refers to some christian church because christians do not follow commandments, they have no connection to the wilderness theme which also connects with the 40 years in the wilderness story/moses.
Basically these are people who believe in the testimony of Jesus..but follow commandments
messianic jews......or muslims.

"so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach"
obviously this cannot refer to messianic jews who are european/russian stock.

it says 'out of the serpents reach' BUT we know the serpent (satan) is directly connected with the anti-christ/BEAST system. We already know Rome is the beast system and we know rome=europe. So again, there is zero chance this refers to messianic jews or the modern european israeli jew.
the european israeli jew is the fulfillment of mystery babylon...remember 'the whore who sits on the beast'
get it?
jews controlling white/colonial nations.

" where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach"

the 1260 days/3.5 years is relevant if you connect Revelation 11's witness to islam.
(for anyone who doesn't know, here a day symbolises a year) ie 1260 years (although these years are based on the jewish lunar year).

Basically the arab world was a safe zone from the beast system until eventually the arab world got conquered and colonised at the turn of the last century
and we already know how that tied in with the establishment of house saud (satanic) and zionist movement.
1260 lunar/jewish years from Umar's conquest of jerusalem takes us to the late 19th century/early 20th century

i reckon the palestinians are more legitimate bloodline jews/israelites than the ashkenazis.

bit random but this is a commonly shared view
"More recently, Israeli Rabbi Dov Stein offered his own estimate that up to 85 percent of Palestinians on the west side of the Jordan River are descended from Jews."
https://shavei.org/palestinians-jewish-roots/

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@AspiringSoul ...

An interesting interpretation. I think it's great that people engage in the topic and set out their understanding of things as we each have a viewpoint on correct methods of prophetic understanding.

What the article I linked to and your response illustrate to me is the significance of the wider spiritual narrative we accept. Both can be made to sound persuasive...

The only connection between Sept 23rd and the "Revelation 12" sign is that they coincided on that date. I saw many people get very excited about the date itself having major implications. I thought it was a possibility as well, tbh. The fact that many could create a powerful narrative and use scripture to do so illustrates how tricky prophetic interpretation can be. It also illustrates the gap between persuasive narrative and truth. Imo, signs can just as easily indicate something to come as pinpoint a location.

I have long thought of that prophecy contains significant elements of paradigm, rather like shouting in a tunnel and hearing the echo.

Sometimes the echo comes from something down the tunnel heading in our direction and we hear it a few times before the thing itself arrives.

You may well be correct in identifying some short term prophetic fulfillments and concluding that that is then the completion of the cycle.

On the other hand, something may come along in the 'tunnel' that is very real and concrete. Perhaps those living to observe such times, who are aware of the prophetic echo, will recognise the actual fulfilment when it arrives...

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How is that connected?

February 12 / House 11, I mean?
I think @Dan was just joking with me ;-)

I think it is true that "spiritually minded" people can be guilty of seeing too much significance in signs, harbingers and patterns. I might add that more materially minded folk see too little, rather like putting daunting looking post in the bottom drawer...

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think God has a fixed date when He'll stand up and say 'it is time'. If He waited around for everyone to get ready, that would never happen simply because in that same time period, many would abandon the faith while outsiders would join the ranks. But also, in that time period, we'd blow ourselves into oblivion, thats our nature, we are inherently self-destructive.....
Matthew 24:22
And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Acts 1:6,7
Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the
kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or
seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think God has a fixed date when He'll stand up and say 'it is time'. If He waited around for everyone to get ready, that would never happen simply because in that same time period, many would abandon the faith while outsiders would join the ranks. But also, in that time period, we'd blow ourselves into oblivion, thats our nature, we are inherently self-destructive.....
Matthew 24:22
And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Acts 1:6,7
Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the
kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or
seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
The author of the clip appears to agree with you... It looks like it might turn out to be another free will vs predestination quandry...

Last edited: