Signs of the hour / proofs of Islam

Daze

Veteran
Forbidden profit

There are many ways to make money in this world. Not all of them are permissible from an Islamic standpoint.
For instance it is haram (forbidden) to drink alcohol.

They ask you about wine and gambling. Say, “In them is great sin and [yet, some] benefit for people. But their sin is greater than their benefit.” (2:219 Quran)

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful. (5:90 Quran)

I once met a Muslim through a friend as he had some work for me. Some minor electrical things here and there. I remember he mentioned his wife taught Quran out of his home and they had several students. Eventually he had some work at a gas station he owned. When i went to take a look at the work i noticed he sold alcohol. Clearly this is not halal income.

Over the years in this city I've noticed multiple Muslim owned gas stations sold alcohol.

Its actually a sign of the hour that Muslims will drink intoxicants calling them by other names.
HW.jpg
But that's a post for another time.

I never really go to the bank because I direct deposit my check and most things I purchase online. But I remember when I opened my account 4, 5 years ago the manager was a Muslim. Personally I didn't know him but he said he'd seen me at a local masjid. So he was a practicing Muslim.

I've already made a post how interest has touched everything but does that make working in a bank permissible?
IB.jpg
A large part of your job would be getting people to sign off on loans where they will pay more back then what they borrowed.

We live in a world where credit is required. I get it. I have 2 credit cards in my own wallet. But I don't let them go 2 weeks without paying them off in full. I have never paid a cent in interest on them and God willing i never will. However i know Muslims with credit cards who let them run up balances. There excuse is "the dust of interest has covered everything anyway"... I could never do this.

I watched a lecture last night where the speaker mentioned a man will be given a sword and shield on judgement day and told to go to war with Allah because the Almighty declared war on any who partake in interest. Can you imagine? Talk about no chance.

O you who have believed, fear Allah and give up what remains [due to you] of interest, if you should be believers. And if you do not, then be informed of a war [against you] from Allah and His Messenger.
(Quran 2:278-9)

Sadly we have Muslims today who benefit from interest.

There are many ways Muslims earn money today through impermissible ways. Fraud, theft, gambling and so on. Sad, seeing Islam spread in the east due to the business practices of the companions. There was a time when people actually accepted Islam for no other reason then how they seen honest Muslims were with their dealings.

Today however... there are Muslims who just don't care where their money comes from.

haram wealth.jpg

Daze

Veteran
Houses of worship become Palaces

I typically do alot of work on masjids as my boss is a Muslim and there are 42 mosques in Houston. I remember one job I was hanging a chandelier. One of the complicated ones that have 1000 little crystals on them taking a few hours to assemble. I forget how i found out but i was told the fixture itself cost $2,500.

This kind of thing aggravates me. How can you go and spend several thousand dollars on a light when many go to bed hungry? Granted, there's like 5 million people in this city but those in need are within the 100's if not 1000's and we see them at every traffic intersection.

Surely there are better places to use the money? When the funds are mostly sadaqah, how can you use it on extravagance?
How can you buy an expensive fixture and hang it in a house of God?

Masha Allah, many mosques today are nothing short of beautiful.
msq 2.jpg

While some are beyond extravagant.
msq 3.jpg

I'm not saying a mosque should be run down, but in the Prophets (saw) time the mosque had a dirt floor while masjids today literally have millions poured into them.

The Prophet said before the hour the houses of Allah will become palaces.

Is this not what we see today?
msq 1.jpg
Comparing the chairs to those light fixtures, the chandeliers look like they are about 14-16 feet wide.
This is likely bigger then the room you are sitting in now.
I would not be surprised if the lighting alone cost $50K in this masjid.

There are actually alot of hadith on this sign, I'll just share one.
building masjids.png

Daze

Veteran
Killing without reason

A man answers his door and is shot. Do you think he knows why he was killed?

This 74 year old man is killed for no apparent reason. (Feb. 16, 2021)

This street vendor was murdered for no reason. (March 22, 2021 )

This 13 year old boy was shot for no reason. (Oct. 15, 2020)

Cops beat and suffocated this man. Do you think he knows why he was killed?

People of all ages and races are dying and there is no logic behind it. Whether it be a child walking down the street during a gang shooting drive by to over-aggressive cops taking innocent lives. There is no sense in any of it.

The Prophet (saw) said a time would come when a man will be killed and he won't know why. A time will come when a man will kill and he won't know why.

Is this not the case today? Though I only gave a few examples the stories are abundant for anyone inclined to do the research.

Imagine, 14 centuries ago a man in the desert spoke these words.

2908.jpg

Was he some kind of fortune teller or was he a Prophet of the Most High?

Daze

Veteran
Petty men with Authority

CNN is a mainstream media outlet here in the US. I guess you could call them an official source, in that they are establishment approved. About 5 years ago Donald Trump made the term "fake news" a household name and CNN was his target.

Time does not permit to document all of the lies and propaganda that come out of this organization.
But here is one of the more recent ones. A sting operation conducted by Project Veritas with a CNN official.

cnn 1.jpg
Director basically saying they fabricate stories while they are mainstream media.
This is today's "news". "Journalists" making up stories.

During these talks Mr Chester admitted co-vid drives ratings. "Fear sells" he says.

cnn 2.jpg

Do you think CNN is honest when it comes to relaying co-vid information?

cnn 3.jpg

There are tons of examples of CNN lying if you want to research them.

Obviously, its not just CNN that distorts truth regularly. Nearly every msm outlet has been shown to push an agenda while leaving facts and truth to the wayside.

Somehow mainstream media has the public's trust. Possibly from being an official "big tech" source? I'm guessing most are aware that Twitter deleted Project Veritas's account over this CNN sting. That's impressive, to delete an account with a million followers for exposing the lies of official sources.

We live in an age where liars have become trusted while those who speak the truth are not believed, even silenced.

There are many examples of this with modern day co-vid. People are getting experimental vaccines even with 1000's of doctors speaking out about the dangers. I don't know how many censored experts have been sourced on these forums highlighting the dangers with vaccines while even a few members here still want / have taken the jab.

People are dying everywhere while there are still people who "trust the science".

Speaking of "trusting the science", Dr Fraud.. sorry, i mean Dr Fauci.
fauci nm.jpg
How does this guy have an ounce of credibility today?

The guy who invented the pcr test, Kary Mullis worked with Fauci and said he was an idiot.
KM.jpg

Yet who has the authority? Petty men.

There are many things i can cover in this post. From the lies that get us into war and keep us there, to the lies that take away peoples God given rights, to those who speak truth and are ridiculed by calling them "conspiracy theorists".

cv had.jpg

Has all that not come to pass?

Whose a traitor today? Let me see, who did Trump Refuse to pardon?
ES.png
Edward Snowden. What did he do? He revealed the surveillance state. If Trump ever represented the people at any time he would have pardoned Snowden but he went on camera and called him a traitor.

Who are the Traitors?
JA.jpg
Julian Assange and men like him who speak truth to power are considered traitors.

Disgraceful giving speeches? Do you think that's not happening?

Surely you've heard the stories of Hillary Clinton being paid 200, $600k for a speech?

Do you think this donkey is worthy of any praise what so ever?

The Prophet (saw) spoke the truth.

DesertRose

Superstar
Stellar effort brother Daze! Enjoyed this thread keep it going in sha Allah and barak Allah feek for keeping my threads going as well!

Last edited:

Hana nia

In other words, Islam did not spread to areas that Muslims could not conquer by warfare, i.e. Western Europe, until corrupt governments started allowing mass migration of non-whites into their countries without the consensus of their citizens in the 60's and 70's.
You and that Tokiel are just fool, confused, ignorant and stubborn. The devil is laughing at you because you believes his plan to twist things up. Look everywhere in movies, music video, ads just literally everywhere be it in words or actions they always mocked christian and jesus yet you guys are just blind. You think its just going to be easy to make people realize what the true religion is? If the devil attack entirely on islam then the whole world would already knew islam is the true religion. You have no manner ruining other's thread like this. Jesus as is a messenger and so as Muhammad saw. Muhammad saw is the last messenger and no Jesus never said he is son of god nor he is the god. We love Jesus more than you do because we never followed anything the devil twisted story claiming he is god like you guys do. Read the twisted bible and go follow the devil's path as you wish. Such fool asking for evidence when you can't even think right.

Daze

Veteran
Stellar effort brother Daze! Enjoyed this thread keep it going in sha Allah and barak Allah feek for keeping my threads going as well!
Thank you, may Allah give you what is better. Welcome back btw.

You and that Tokiel are just fool, confused, ignorant and stubborn. The devil is laughing at you because you believes his plan to twist things up. Look everywhere in movies, music video, ads just literally everywhere be it in words or actions they always mocked christian and jesus yet you guys are just blind. You think its just going to be easy to make people realize what the true religion is? If the devil attack entirely on islam then the whole world would already knew islam is the true religion. You have no manner ruining other's thread like this. Jesus as is a messenger and so as Muhammad saw. Muhammad saw is the last messenger and no Jesus never said he is son of god nor he is the god. We love Jesus more than you do because we never followed anything the devil twisted story claiming he is god like you guys do. Read the twisted bible and go follow the devil's path as you wish. Such fool asking for evidence when you can't even think right.
Don't let these people bother you. What they are looking for is a reaction. We know what Islam is, if nothing else the haters should be reminders of the gift the Almighty has given us.

Truly this religion is a gift and not everyone will receive Islam. Sadly both of my parents died as non-Muslims. Today I am grateful that I have been shown the truth and have an opportunity to remind others of the reality.

Daze

Veteran
Unwanted children

I don't think any can deny the family unit today is largely broken, especially in the west. Whether the home be without a father or both parents seeking dunya (working) leaving the tv at home to raise the children. Assuming they even have children.

Today it is common for an American woman to put her career first and worry about a family later. Its somewhat common today for a woman to graduate from high school, directly go to college for 2-4 years, jump into a career and post pone having a family until she is well into her 30's.

Its not just careers and education. There are other excuses given, such as they can't afford the financial burden , they are too young, their partner is not ready for a family and so on.
a4.jpg

This post isn't so much about unwanted pregnancies. Its more about Abortion.

Yep, "My body, my choice".
a2.jpg
(Surprise surprise, a feminist movement.)

If we look at the data abortions are most common amongst woman in their early 20's.
Technically this is the perfect age to begin a family.
Screenshot_2021-05-09 Unwanted Pregnancy - an overview ScienceDirect Topics.png
If you analyze the graph above it highlights 30% per 1000 births of woman 20-24 years old sought out abortion.
This is a staggering number. Literally 300 per 1000 newborns were euthanized.

Being a Muslim i am against abortion in nearly all circumstances. I think the only excuse would be if its a child of r*pe.
Of course this is a personal opinion.

I have given some reasons women seek out abortions. Fear of loss of career, loss of wealth, loss of partner and so on.

Would it interest you to know the Prophet of Islam said when the hour nears, woman will rip open her stomach in fear of giving birth?

abortion.png

Is this not what we see today? This was prophecised over 1400 years ago by an illiterate man in the desert.

How many posts is it gonna take for you to realize Islam is the truth?

"We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that this is the truth."
(41:53 Quran)

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You and that Tokiel are just fool, confused, ignorant and stubborn.
The Bible is the inspired words of God... and in the Bible it is said that the devil will copy God and establish a temple in Jerusalem.

It's not the Bible that is twisted... it's the quran.

We may not agree on this point... but between you and me... i am right and you are wrong.

It's okay to be wrong... but not 4ever.

Daze

Veteran
@Daze go on..don't stop.
Jzk, Its not easy to access my pc atm. I had an accident at work a few weeks ago. It might be a few more weeks before i can add content to this thread.

Others are free to contribute. If memory serves @billy t mentioned the sign of Islam entering into every household a few pages back. Even if this happened mostly in the west due to 9/11 and isis, regardless that sign has become reality.

When i was a child the only thing i knew about Islam was no pork and Muslims fasted. That was it. I'm sure many Americans felt the same way as Islam isn't taught at all really in the US.

Even if it spread by the dajjal's media, pretty much every American today has heard the word Islam and has had an opportunity to look into it. If memory serves 9/11 caused around 30,000 Americans to convert to Islam by simply googling it.