Signs of the hour / proofs of Islam

Daze

Superstar
Petty men with Authority

CNN is a mainstream media outlet here in the US. I guess you could call them an official source, in that they are establishment approved. About 5 years ago Donald Trump made the term "fake news" a household name and CNN was his target.

Time does not permit to document all of the lies and propaganda that come out of this organization.
But here is one of the more recent ones. A sting operation conducted by Project Veritas with a CNN official.

cnn 1.jpg
Director basically saying they fabricate stories while they are mainstream media.
This is today's "news". "Journalists" making up stories.

During these talks Mr Chester admitted co-vid drives ratings. "Fear sells" he says.

cnn 2.jpg

Do you think CNN is honest when it comes to relaying co-vid information?

cnn 3.jpg

There are tons of examples of CNN lying if you want to research them.

Obviously, its not just CNN that distorts truth regularly. Nearly every msm outlet has been shown to push an agenda while leaving facts and truth to the wayside.

Somehow mainstream media has the public's trust. Possibly from being an official "big tech" source? I'm guessing most are aware that Twitter deleted Project Veritas's account over this CNN sting. That's impressive, to delete an account with a million followers for exposing the lies of official sources.

We live in an age where liars have become trusted while those who speak the truth are not believed, even silenced.

There are many examples of this with modern day co-vid. People are getting experimental vaccines even with 1000's of doctors speaking out about the dangers. I don't know how many censored experts have been sourced on these forums highlighting the dangers with vaccines while even a few members here still want / have taken the jab.

People are dying everywhere while there are still people who "trust the science".

Speaking of "trusting the science", Dr Fraud.. sorry, i mean Dr Fauci.
fauci nm.jpg
How does this guy have an ounce of credibility today?

The guy who invented the pcr test, Kary Mullis worked with Fauci and said he was an idiot.
KM.jpg

Yet who has the authority? Petty men.

There are many things i can cover in this post. From the lies that get us into war and keep us there, to the lies that take away peoples God given rights, to those who speak truth and are ridiculed by calling them "conspiracy theorists".

cv had.jpg

Has all that not come to pass?

Whose a traitor today? Let me see, who did Trump Refuse to pardon?
ES.png
Edward Snowden. What did he do? He revealed the surveillance state. If Trump ever represented the people at any time he would have pardoned Snowden but he went on camera and called him a traitor.

Who are the Traitors?
JA.jpg
Julian Assange and men like him who speak truth to power are considered traitors.

Disgraceful giving speeches? Do you think that's not happening?

Surely you've heard the stories of Hillary Clinton being paid 200, $600k for a speech?

Do you think this donkey is worthy of any praise what so ever?

The Prophet (saw) spoke the truth.

Hana nia

Rookie
In other words, Islam did not spread to areas that Muslims could not conquer by warfare, i.e. Western Europe, until corrupt governments started allowing mass migration of non-whites into their countries without the consensus of their citizens in the 60's and 70's.
You and that Tokiel are just fool, confused, ignorant and stubborn. The devil is laughing at you because you believes his plan to twist things up. Look everywhere in movies, music video, ads just literally everywhere be it in words or actions they always mocked christian and jesus yet you guys are just blind. You think its just going to be easy to make people realize what the true religion is? If the devil attack entirely on islam then the whole world would already knew islam is the true religion. You have no manner ruining other's thread like this. Jesus as is a messenger and so as Muhammad saw. Muhammad saw is the last messenger and no Jesus never said he is son of god nor he is the god. We love Jesus more than you do because we never followed anything the devil twisted story claiming he is god like you guys do. Read the twisted bible and go follow the devil's path as you wish. Such fool asking for evidence when you can't even think right.

Daze

Superstar
Stellar effort brother Daze! Enjoyed this thread keep it going in sha Allah and barak Allah feek for keeping my threads going as well!
Thank you, may Allah give you what is better. Welcome back btw.

You and that Tokiel are just fool, confused, ignorant and stubborn. The devil is laughing at you because you believes his plan to twist things up. Look everywhere in movies, music video, ads just literally everywhere be it in words or actions they always mocked christian and jesus yet you guys are just blind. You think its just going to be easy to make people realize what the true religion is? If the devil attack entirely on islam then the whole world would already knew islam is the true religion. You have no manner ruining other's thread like this. Jesus as is a messenger and so as Muhammad saw. Muhammad saw is the last messenger and no Jesus never said he is son of god nor he is the god. We love Jesus more than you do because we never followed anything the devil twisted story claiming he is god like you guys do. Read the twisted bible and go follow the devil's path as you wish. Such fool asking for evidence when you can't even think right.
Don't let these people bother you. What they are looking for is a reaction. We know what Islam is, if nothing else the haters should be reminders of the gift the Almighty has given us.

Truly this religion is a gift and not everyone will receive Islam. Sadly both of my parents died as non-Muslims. Today I am grateful that I have been shown the truth and have an opportunity to remind others of the reality.

Daze

Superstar
Unwanted children

I don't think any can deny the family unit today is largely broken, especially in the west. Whether the home be without a father or both parents seeking dunya (working) leaving the tv at home to raise the children. Assuming they even have children.

Today it is common for an American woman to put her career first and worry about a family later. Its somewhat common today for a woman to graduate from high school, directly go to college for 2-4 years, jump into a career and post pone having a family until she is well into her 30's.

Its not just careers and education. There are other excuses given, such as they can't afford the financial burden , they are too young, their partner is not ready for a family and so on.
a4.jpg

This post isn't so much about unwanted pregnancies. Its more about Abortion.

Yep, "My body, my choice".
a2.jpg
(Surprise surprise, a feminist movement.)

If we look at the data abortions are most common amongst woman in their early 20's.
Technically this is the perfect age to begin a family.
Screenshot_2021-05-09 Unwanted Pregnancy - an overview ScienceDirect Topics.png
If you analyze the graph above it highlights 30% per 1000 births of woman 20-24 years old sought out abortion.
This is a staggering number. Literally 300 per 1000 newborns were euthanized.

Being a Muslim i am against abortion in nearly all circumstances. I think the only excuse would be if its a child of r*pe.
Of course this is a personal opinion.

I have given some reasons women seek out abortions. Fear of loss of career, loss of wealth, loss of partner and so on.

Would it interest you to know the Prophet of Islam said when the hour nears, woman will rip open her stomach in fear of giving birth?

abortion.png

Is this not what we see today? This was prophecised over 1400 years ago by an illiterate man in the desert.

How many posts is it gonna take for you to realize Islam is the truth?

"We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that this is the truth."
(41:53 Quran)

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You and that Tokiel are just fool, confused, ignorant and stubborn.
The Bible is the inspired words of God... and in the Bible it is said that the devil will copy God and establish a temple in Jerusalem.

It's not the Bible that is twisted... it's the quran.

We may not agree on this point... but between you and me... i am right and you are wrong.

It's okay to be wrong... but not 4ever.

Daze

Superstar
@Daze go on..don't stop.
Jzk, Its not easy to access my pc atm. I had an accident at work a few weeks ago. It might be a few more weeks before i can add content to this thread.

Others are free to contribute. If memory serves @billy t mentioned the sign of Islam entering into every household a few pages back. Even if this happened mostly in the west due to 9/11 and isis, regardless that sign has become reality.

When i was a child the only thing i knew about Islam was no pork and Muslims fasted. That was it. I'm sure many Americans felt the same way as Islam isn't taught at all really in the US.

Even if it spread by the dajjal's media, pretty much every American today has heard the word Islam and has had an opportunity to look into it. If memory serves 9/11 caused around 30,000 Americans to convert to Islam by simply googling it.

Vision

Veteran
"The report's most infamous scenario — the Business as Usual (BAU) scenario — predicted that the world's economic growth would peak around the 2040s, then take a sharp downturn, along with the global population, food availability and natural resources. This imminent "collapse" wouldn't be the end of the human race, but rather a societal turning point that would see standards of living drop around the world for decades, the team wrote. "

Sounds about right..we're slowly getting there...

DesertRose

Superstar
"The report's most infamous scenario — the Business as Usual (BAU) scenario — predicted that the world's economic growth would peak around the 2040s, then take a sharp downturn, along with the global population, food availability and natural resources. This imminent "collapse" wouldn't be the end of the human race, but rather a societal turning point that would see standards of living drop around the world for decades, the team wrote. "

Sounds about right..we're slowly getting there...

We were told that every successive era would be worse than the one that preceded it, unfortunately.

Narrated Az-Zubair bin `Adi:
We went to Anas bin Malik and complained about the wrong we were suffering at the hand of Al- Hajjaj. Anas bin Malik said, "Be patient till you meet your Lord, for no time will come upon you but the time following it will be worse than it. I heard that from the Prophet."

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one, and the standing one will be better than a walking one, and the walking one will be better than a running one, and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him. So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it."

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "There will come a time when the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take to the tops of mountains and the places of rainfall so as to flee with his religion from the afflictions.

Narrated Anas:
The above hadith is narrated on the authority of Anas thorugh another chain and he said (with the wording) "seeking refuge with Allah from the evil of afflictions."

May the Creator give us refuge from the evil of afflictions. Ameen.

DesertRose

Superstar
(Health Minister Bonnie Henry under fire).

"Bonnie's under the gun. As we learned yesterday from Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister, "Those in Charge of the Rain"...are continuing to deny it to British Columbia due to excessive recalcitrance in proffering our arms for the Experimental Gene Tampering Biometric injections. It seems like Bonnie's been ordered to go in for the kill on us--or BC will be burnt to a smoldering, geoengineered, "Heat Dome"[TM] crisp.

My spideys have confirmed that's the caper. Countries and states are ordered to bend over for the prick...or be weather geoengineered to death. As Amazing Polly said in yesterday's video...it has been going on for decades...and been refined all the time. Previously it has been mainly used to keep third world countries under the thumb of the "weather masters". Now it is being used to force compliance world wide on the biometric injections which will render us all slaves...all those who survive the "side effects" of the vaxZine, that is.*

Perhaps the False Messiah will use this technology as a means of reward and punishment or with his other abilities, all in all he is the biggest test of faith that humans will face. May we face this test with sure faith and patience. Ameen!

".......Many people will believe in him. He will go to a nation and say, "I am your God." They will all be Muslims, and will reply, "Oh one eyed Dajjal! We don't believe in you." So Dajjal will make them starve and their animals will die. Their harvest will be destroyed. They will sacrifice everything but will remain steadfast in their faith. [Ahmad]
Then he will go to another nation and say, "Believe in me as your God". They will say, "Yes, we do". So Dajjal will give an order to the sky to rain, and it will rain. With this rain, the animals of the people who believe will fatten. Their harvest will increase more than normal. Then Dajjal will go to a place where there will be no population and he will give an order to the earth to take out its treasures. The earth will take out all of its treasures and it will follow him like a swams of bees. When the people see this, they will believe in him even more. [Muslim]

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The disappearance of honesty and the increasingly limited number of honest people.

Minor signs:
41. Increase in falsehood and having no concern to check reports
42. Increase in false testimony and withholding true witness

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) related to us, two prophetic narrations one of which I have seen fulfilled and I am waiting for the fulfillment of the other. The Prophet (ﷺ) told us that the virtue of honesty descended in the roots of men's hearts (from Allah) and then they learned it from the Qur'an and then they learned it from the Sunna (the Prophet's traditions). The Prophet (ﷺ) further told us how that honesty will be taken away: He said: "Man will go to sleep during which honesty will be taken away from his heart and only its trace will remain in his heart like the trace of a dark spot; then man will go to sleep, during which honesty will decrease further still, so that its trace will resemble the trace of blister as when an ember is dropped on one's foot which would make it swell, and one would see it swollen but there would be nothing inside. People would be carrying out their trade but hardly will there be a trustworthy person. It will be said, 'in such-and-such tribe there is an honest man,' and later it will be said about some man, 'What a wise, polite and strong man he is!' Though he will not have faith equal even to a mustard seed in his heart." No doubt, there came upon me a time when I did not mind dealing (bargaining) with anyone of you, for if he was a Muslim his Islam would compel him to pay me what is due to me, and if he was a Christian, the Muslim official would compel him to pay me what is due to me, but today I do not deal except with such-and-such person.
Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 7086
In-book reference: Book 92, Hadith 37
How to Stand Out in Your Industry | Simon Sinek

In a transactional industry, the most valuable trait to exercise is honesty. It might not always feel like the most lucrative decision, but authenticity pays dividends in ways you might not think.

Daze

Superstar
Quranism

The time of people's reckoning has drawn near, and yet they turn aside in heedlessness. (21:1 Quran)

As most here know, i am a revert to Islam. Born in a Christian home to Christian parents. I grew up in a town that was 100% Christian. There was no one around who could educate me on Islam when i became interested in the religion due to a music documentary i had seen.

The "music industry exposed" by Farhan Khan.
MIX.jpg

At least I'm pretty sure this was the name of it (it was a decade ago).

This documentary was my gateway to the truth 10 years ago, that is Islam. There was a time when i knew nothing about this religion other then Muslims didn't eat pork and fasted for an entire month.

x.jpg

To this day everything i have learned about Islam I learned online. I pretty much seen the spectrum including material from hate preachers like Pamela Geller to those who said Islam was all about the worship of a moon god, box in the desert, ect.

By the grace of the Almighty none of this garbage took hold. Its rather amazing to look back today and see the lies about Islam practically everywhere but none of it reached me when i was actively seeking knowledge.

When i was essentially educating myself on Islam with Youtube and various Islamic websites, i heard about a group called Quranists.

Today it seems to be a faith in its own right.
quranism.jpg

Quranists are a group of people who accept the Quran and reject the hadith. They take the word of the Almighty and ignore the teachings of the last Prophet (saw).

As others argue, when you reject hadith you don't know when to fast, how to pray, how to make wudu, ect, ect, ect. If you don't accept hadith you don't know how to practice your religion. You are literally rejecting half of the deen if you reject the hadith.

There are a several hadith where the Prophet (saw) says he is leaving behind the Quran and "his speech".

Here is one.
had 1.jpg

For over a millennium Muslims have followed and protected the hadith. Yet today Quranists are becoming increasingly common.

Would it interest you to know the last Prophet (saw) predicted these people would come?

abandon hadith.jpg

Islam is the truth, with an abundance of proof.. yet people still turn away in heedlessness.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Womans Lib

Let us start with the Hadith this time, mix it up a little.

9.jpg

Lets see here.
1. One person will be singled out for a greeting.
2. Commerce will increase.
3. Woman will enter the workforce.
4. Family ties will be cut.
5. Knowledge will spread
6. Rise of liars.
7 Truth will be hidden.

I don't think i will cover all of these for the sake of time and a few i have already covered previously in this thread.. I think pretty much everyone realizes they have all come to pass anyway.. But I'll try to highlight some.

#2. Commerce has greatly increased. Its literally on the global level today, to the point where corporations are running governments. Fact is, today corporations own and run the world. Have you heard of Blackrock and Vangaurd?

#3. ie woman's lib. The reason i decided to make this post as practically every home on the planet today has the woman bringing home an income when this simply wasn't the case 1400 years ago.

In the 1960's in Northern America the Woman's liberation movement was started.
1.jpg

They fought for many things, such as the right to vote and to have abortions.
2.jpg3.jpg

Around this time there was a propaganda campaign trying to get woman into the workforce.
Perhaps you've heard of Rosy the Riveter?
4.jpg
The Woman's Liberation movement brought cheaper salaries for companies and more taxable income for the state.

Fast forward to today, you will be hard pressed to find a home where the woman is not bringing in some kind of income.

#5. Knowledge will spread and it certainly has. Anything you want to know about is only an internet search away.

#7. The truth will be hidden. Only a blind man can deny this today as we literally live in an age of censorship. Tweets, videos, voices, posts, thoughts, ideas, all of it is being removed, hidden from your sight as we speak.

When will you wake up to the REAL truth?

Islam is the only religion with proofs. Proof after proof after proof.

May God guide you, time is growing short.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Paul truly was a prophet and predicted Islam

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Daze

Superstar
Promiscuity

1.jpg

When i was a child sex before marriage was a no no.

Today marriage is not even an after thought. Most don't consider it in the first place. Including those who are already married.

2.jpg

Sadly adultery is more common today then most people will likely admit.
More then 1 in 2 couples cheat in Thailand while more then 1 in 3 step out on their mate in the UK.
3.jpg

Its pretty much global, even in the "Christian" US.
4.jpg
That's about 170 million people who know someone whose having an affair in the US alone.

I have never heard of Ashley Madison (the above image) but it appears to be a cheating website.
Who knew this was a thing?

It seems there are actually quite a few.
5.jpg

Today lots of people seem to be interested in cheating. Enough so to create a profitable market for it.

Can you imagine your grandparents having an affair? How about your great grandparents? If they did i can pretty much guarantee you it wasn't 1 in 3. These are frighteningly high statistics.

Do you think affairs were common place 200 years ago? 500? I think we can agree they were extremely rare 1400 years ago.

Interesting, how an illiterate man in the desert predicted this day would come.

7.jpg

Yes, today Adultery certainly is rampant. Living in a world where kids access porn at 7, 8 years old and countries make laws allowing people to mate in the streets like donkeys..

What do you expect really?

Crazy to me how much of what the Prophet (saw) predicted has Already come to pass.. and people just can't be bothered.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Promiscuity

View attachment 64900

When i was a child sex before marriage was a no no.

Today marriage is not even an after thought. Most don't consider it in the first place. Including those who are already married.

View attachment 64901

Sadly adultery is more common today then most people will likely admit.
More then 1 in 2 couples cheat in Thailand while more then 1 in 3 step out on their mate in the UK.
View attachment 64902

Its pretty much global, even in the "Christian" US.
View attachment 64903
That's about 170 million people who know someone whose having an affair in the US alone.

I have never heard of Ashley Madison (the above image) but it appears to be a cheating website.
Who knew this was a thing?

It seems there are actually quite a few.
View attachment 64905

Today lots of people seem to be interested in cheating. Enough so to create a profitable market for it.

Can you imagine your grandparents having an affair? How about your great grandparents? If they did i can pretty much guarantee you it wasn't 1 in 3. These are frighteningly high statistics.

Do you think affairs were common place 200 years ago? 500? I think we can agree they were extremely rare 1400 years ago.

Interesting, how an illiterate man in the desert predicted this day would come.

View attachment 64906

Yes, today Adultery certainly is rampant. Living in a world where kids access porn at 7, 8 years old and countries make laws allowing people to mate in the streets like donkeys..

What do you expect really?

Crazy to me how much of what the Prophet (saw) predicted has Already come to pass.. and people just can't be bothered.
Yep. If Muhammad would have listened to Paul a lot of lives would have been physically and spiritually saved.

Daze

Superstar
Food for the Soul

This is what they say about Music. Food for the soul.

The truth is music has always been a big part of my life. I've never had a favorite genre as i like pretty much everything. Whether it be country, rock, rap. Didn't matter. I remember doing my homework with the radio on. Listening all day at work. If a song were to come on the radio from the 70's, 80's, 90's there was a high possibility i knew the artist and the title of the track.

I guess you could say music was my addiction. The truth is i still struggle with it.

3.jpg

As i recently mentioned. It was through music that the Almighty showed me Islam. Taking a critical look at music when i was first considering Islam, it was crazy to see how most of music is outright evil. We've all heard of artists like Katy Perry admitting to selling their soul to the devil and others like P. Diddy having / pushing homosexual relations.

2.jpg

But this is not what I'm getting at. Most people don't listen to the lyrics, i know i didn't. Stop and take a listen, you will find alot of it is evil.

Take a look at rap music and you will see it calls to the worship of money and multiple gf's. Take a look at country and you'll see its hard to find a song that doesn't glorify intoxication or cheating on your spouse.

4.jpg 5.jpg

I can go on as it is difficult to find goodness in music. When looked at critically, it is easy to see music is a tool of the devil. As it promotes the lower desires and it distances one from the Almighty.

Interestingly enough, the last Prophet (saw) said a day would come when Muslims would make music permissible.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
"From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. "
Sahih al-Bukhari 5590
This alone should tell you music was haram when the Prophet (saw) walked, yet i know Muslims who tell me music is permissible. A sufi friend of mine told me to read this long article showing how music was actually permissible some years ago. I just remember thinking, but mankind will make Music halal?

I watched a lecture with Hamza Yusuf some years ago. He mentioned that as a sign of the hour , the Prophet said people would be wearing instruments on their heads. This is the closest hadith i could find to it.
Rasulullah (saw) said: "Most certainly, people from my Ummah will consume liquor which they will describe with some other name. Over their heads will be playing musical instruments and singing girls. (Ibn Maajah)
source
1.jpg

Kinda amazing isn't it? The last Prophet predicted headphones.

Today Music is widespread calling to indecency, fornication and worship of the creation.

While the artists with global reach, such as Madonna, Nikki Minaj and Cardi B are openly evil.

8.jpg Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 03-39-45 Startpage Search results.png

It is merely fulfillment of another sign of the hour.

DesertRose

Superstar
THE FINAL SIGNS BEFORE THE WORLD ENDS

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
Az-Zumar 39:53

(Repent before the door of repentance is closed and your fate is sealed.)
Grateful for this thread brother Daze,
جَزاكَ اللهُ خَـيْراً