Satanism in ART [Trigger Warning]

Vmort

Veteran
Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
Here's some suggestions, not certain they're occult, but the spidey sense is tingling...

Ulric Collete

eaglehead.png

Petecia Le FawnHawk
-possible source of the Utah monolith that made the news recently

Stairways, arches, eyes, dark/light dualism

Jaume Plensa
Not overtly occult, but this artist is featured in high profile urban settings and has a repeated motif of a sleeping face. In this instance accompanied by a masonic silencing gesture. I think they're saying something about most of the world being asleep, perhaps they're designed to show that or to perpetuate it? I don't know, but again an intuitive feeling that this artwork supports the powers that be rather than challenges them.

juliaswords.jpg

Vmort

Veteran
Yes, portraits have vibes.
pluse half humans half animals have tatoo on their bodies.

Journeyman

Established
Aleksandra Waliszewska
Very disturbing, nasty images also of cannibalism found here (warning they are awful)

She worked with Athina Rachel Tsangari (Athena?) on this project: www.thecapsule.info

I think this Palma based infomag.es site has further indications of a wider network of fellow travellers.

For example, this Palma restaurant advertises there, look at the logo, pyramid and triangle references also a swirl pattern bottom right:
Here is their site: http://www.lavieja.net/
Landing image Red trainers / Red shoe reference hand signalling?
Estrella t-shirts incorporate the star logo
strange artwork on walls
Chef / founder 'Jonay Hernandez' strange tattoos. full reduction 6
Owl logo travellers choice award from TripAdvisor

They have a link / sponsorship to the Shamballah foundation, which frankly looks like a front. The website is unfinished, full of holder text.

There's a link to UNICEF - which is a big red mark.

Then the Botucin Foundation, which is also creepy a biomedical research unit with an interest in odd art exhibitions

Sorry if this is going away from the core purpose of this thread. I just wanted to illustrate how connections can be made between the art itself and those that support and feature it.

Nothing definite, just suggestive. Maybe the sort of clues that you would lead to allow other people who had similar 'values' to be able to find you?

Other artist featured:

Kim Byung-Kwan

MK Ultra / Beta Kitten references:

Mickey Reset: Mickey Mouse creepy as....

queen82

Star
Very disturbing, nasty images also of cannibalism found here (warning they are awful)

She worked with Athina Rachel Tsangari (Athena?) on this project: www.thecapsule.info

I think this Palma based infomag.es site has further indications of a wider network of fellow travellers.

For example, this Palma restaurant advertises there, look at the logo, pyramid and triangle references also a swirl pattern bottom right:
Here is their site: http://www.lavieja.net/
Landing image Red trainers / Red shoe reference hand signalling?
Estrella t-shirts incorporate the star logo
strange artwork on walls
Chef / founder 'Jonay Hernandez' strange tattoos. full reduction 6
Owl logo travellers choice award from TripAdvisor

They have a link / sponsorship to the Shamballah foundation, which frankly looks like a front. The website is unfinished, full of holder text.

There's a link to UNICEF - which is a big red mark.

Then the Botucin Foundation, which is also creepy a biomedical research unit with an interest in odd art exhibitions

Sorry if this is going away from the core purpose of this thread. I just wanted to illustrate how connections can be made between the art itself and those that support and feature it.

Nothing definite, just suggestive. Maybe the sort of clues that you would lead to allow other people who had similar 'values' to be able to find you?

Other artist featured:

Kim Byung-Kwan

MK Ultra / Beta Kitten references:

Mickey Reset: Mickey Mouse creepy as....
the name of that restaurant lavieja remind me Lavey , the surname of founder of the satanic church

Vmort

Veteran
PETER PAN THEMES ALLUDES TO PAN