Bollywood and the Illuminati

Vmort

Star
#octoring #octozone
BY OCTOZONE

OBSERVATIONS:

- The signals and codes are usually provided at the start of the movie (within the first 10 minutes).
- When you research USSR/CCCP children movies over the past 70 years, it is difficult to find any 'Girl' films. It appears the majority of children's films were 'Boy' films (95% based on our observations thus far).
- Many of the films are set in a 'Camp' of some sort - i.e. Political, Summer, Holiday, etc.
- Almost every USSR/CCCP children's film contains scenes of children (Boys usually) in a state of partial or full undress and nudity. Research indicates this was particularly the case during the 1960's and 70's.
- Octagon symbolism and codes are present.

Your kids movies most likeky fall in the same pattern.

diley

Established
Guys what do y'all think abt Indian TV industry celebs,do you think that those ppl are also involved in the agenda?
The one in the pic is Surbhi Chandna,she is the lead in the naagin s5.She is doin vow of silence sign...
Screenshot_20210215_173951.jpg

diley

Established
She is Surbhi Jyoti(TV celeb),doin one eye and took bathtub(symbolize the sacrifice/willingness to sell their soul) photoshoot...
IMG_20210215_175542.jpgIMG_20210215_175612.jpg

diley

Established
N0r@ F@teh1 seems to use their symbolism a lot! I saw the sign of the horns twice in O S@ki S@ki.
I've noticed that,I donno if she's really into !lluminati. I pity for her,she's being s@xualised by doing item numbers by film industry. Once she had done her hair in pink colour...
nd wore leopard print dress for photoshoot ?

Wearing leopard print dresses is becoming a trend right now,even non celebrity ppl used to wear such dresses.

diley

Established
I have grown up watching bollywood movies and music videos from my childhood, and from my observation, I definitely don't think bollywood is anyhow heavily involved in illuminati or secret society. Reason why their success mostly still depends on what concept public eats up, it can be hindu-muslim conflict, or mafia stories, love triangle, individuals life story, or any fanatic story etc and in songs, you really wouldn't find any secret or subtle occultic signs unless thats a coincidence, or even if someone shows those illuminati pyramid, one eye, you can take that artist a very low level mason, but thats also when someone is constantly doing it like hollywood and kpop artists, but thats also very rare. And that devils horn sign is very common here. Noone takes it for anything secretive at all, not even the artists.

And bollywood industry still can't promote satanic or occultic concepts. Cause neitizens here are of hindu, muslim etc and very religious. Even if some aren't too religious, their basic beliefs are very strong, like believing on God, hell and heaven, hatred towards satan. Yeah gradually its changing, modern generation is gradually becoming atheist and accepting homosexuality, but its not upto the mark for the industry to promote occultism. If they glorify it suddenly, public will boycott that and will protest on street lol, even if s/he is a top level artist haha.

Another thing Ive witnessed, here many artists, especially female artists, are involved in prostitution and other also in drugs business too, it becomes obvious, unless you are coming from star families like KHAN, KAPOOR, BHAAT(they have higher business) etc. But you know what, many people stay out of heavy adultery and drugs and this industry out of religious fear and family restriction, but Im not saying everyone is holy. In a nutshell, if you agree with just prostitution, weraing small dresses and some side business, you will be promoted.
On the other hand, free sex, taking drugs and hypersexual behaviors are very common amongst public in first world country. And thats why probably, hollywood and kpop artists need to show more degrading actions like promoting literal satanism, occultism, homosexuality on stage, blurring gender line, p3d0philia, cannibalism etc to get the highest or well-known position. And tbh, people in india don't accept gay behavior of hollywood and kpop, they just ridicule it calling them mental.

But yeah some of the artists I find suspicious. SALMAN KHAN runs a show BIG BOSS, and its many episode show satanic rituals but I can assure these participants are very normal person haha. They are basically trying to copy western culture.

This video sums up some of the signs. Unfortunately it has no translation, but you can look forward to the symbols and actions. Apparently they have a hidden voice who guides them, and that sounds horrific, that might mean its satan himself. The show's logo is one eye.

At 3:00min they perform SRA through a task on a tied up member and by hurting.

At 7:53 they are clearly showing baphomet.

At 9:18, participants were told to destroy their favourite persons stuffs, even their picture. They are basically glamorizing sacrificing family member or closed one with a "fun" task, which hollywood mainstream artists do in literal sense, sacrificing family member.

And I'm afraid indian sub-continent people(India, Bangladesh, Pakistan) are gradually showing too much interest on these satanic shows. My own relatives never miss a single episode, some of them stay up late at night to finish a season and its really concerning.

HONEY SINGH is the other one who does satanic/masonic signs.
Umm...Ive nothing to say on this, you can see by yourself how terrible this is, and as I said, out of fear of criticism they hide like and dislike number.
At the last part of the audio he says "ANNAL HUQ" Its an arabic word, it means "IM GOD"

Its from the song BLUE EYES and CHAR BOTAL VODKA. And I really don't think its typical indian dance sign, but its 666, he does it alot tho throughout the videos. The thumbnail says it all.
View attachment 56085View attachment 56086
View attachment 56096

View attachment 56087View attachment 56088

This from PARTY WITH THE BHOOTNATH. It has checkered board and typical illuminati sign on the eye.
View attachment 56089View attachment 56090View attachment 56091
Doing one eye for the photoshoots and movies/series cover pics are becoming common among Indian film industry. I donno much abt bollywood,I've watched few hit nd good plot movies. We al do know that India is famous for bollywood bcoz of it's huge popularity nd promotions. But I bet you there are n no of movies made in other Indian languages which are far more better in every aspects of film than the bollywood stuffs. Even Indians know that. Nd I do agree there are some bollywood movies which are truly amazing in storyline nd contains good social message. I find some actors nd actresses in bollywood being more hardworking,passionate nd having awsm acting skills but deliberately not given chances bcoz they are outsiders nd not having their names in the nepo family chart.

Bollywood sucks bcoz of its nepotism,drugs, alcohol,prostitution,extreme glamour etc. This isn't the case for remaining languages film industry of India(some issues can be counted in).

I agree with the point you said,still bollywood aren't really that much influencing on promoting satanic stuffs into the Indian society. Am glad the influence isn't dynamic. Hollywood nd kpop are at it's peak on promoting satanic things.

Netizens play a huge role in India. Sure ofcrs they'll blow nd burst/reveal the matter even if they find lil strange abt the entertainment industry. Acc to ma knowledge I'd say ''Hindu ppl aren't really aware of the satanic stuffs which happens around in the entertainment industry'',their celebs practice satanic rituals/black magic for their own benefits. Indians think that their fav hollywood/kpop stars are innocent like babies but that's not the truth(they are al wolves in sheep's clothing).
When it comes to film industry...Indians blindly worship their fav celebs as one of their Gods. Film/celeb obsession is vast in India,May the Lord the God the Almighty save em al.

diley

Established
Wow she wore it? Can you attach photo? Do you know other artists also wore or not?

Btw yeah leopard dress is already common in general. I myself have 2 dress, but I bought it before knowing these symbols haha. Tbh my country's national animal is tiger and they glorify it a lot, they even paint their whole body with leopard print on various occasions so....its not a big deal to wear it here
I donno where I saw that pic it was a quite long ago...I'll search for it nd post it if I find.
I donno abt othr bollywood actresses wearing those prints. I don't follow bollywood stuffs that much it's juz rare.

TrustNo1

Established
Anybody watch Ok Computer? (Here I go reviewing another Hotstar show)
Shots on pyramids, one-eye signs, talks of technology/AI having more importance than humanity. Tech is seen as something that has ruined humans, so it's conclued that robots must take over like the "survival of the fittest" sort of thing. The AI company literally has a staff group photo with everyone doing the one-eye 666 sign.
1621991109602.png
It's 2031 and the Covid/mask situation is still going on.
The anti-vaccine, anti-tech, old natural way of living people are basically a cult in this new world and seen as weirdos.
There's also this shot of an ad "Burger 100% Human Flesh" -- so I guess the Cannibalism agenda worked out.
Too many coincidences in this show that ppl will brush off, but it tells me that no, they know and are doing it on purpose.
I watched this many weeks ago, so I'm probably missing a lot of other key details---check this show out for yourselves.
Anyway, I think this is the closet thing to the whole Illuminati topic I've seen in Indian entertainment.

TrustNo1

Established
Wow she wore it? Can you attach photo? Do you know other artists also wore or not?

Btw yeah leopard dress is already common in general. I myself have 2 dress, but I bought it before knowing these symbols haha. Tbh my country's national animal is tiger and they glorify it a lot, they even paint their whole body with leopard print on various occasions so....its not a big deal to wear it here
Is this the one?
1623957453264.png

I have to agree that she is heavily sexualized. She'll perform in "family" award shows and it gets uncomfortable very fast. Then I wonder how this is supposed to be watched with the whole family when the focus is on her ass. It's becoming more and more westernized, which yeah isn't always bad but there's a limit.
Bollywood really died after the 90's

diley

Established
Yeah maybe it is, @diley knows tbh.

I have to admit its quite uncomfortable to watch their performances with family. My dad often changes the channel when a music video starts to play, considering how much sexualized they are. Idk how they call this family friendly, I mean how can you watch a stranger girl twerking her a**, dancing her b**bs in front of your wife and daughter? It becomes uncomfortable so quick when suddenly, in a second they show hypersexualized scene in a movie literally out of nowhere.
All those entertainers want to getaway all this just with one excuse "Its ART!" This art is really messed up.
No not this pic...
Celebs wearing these kinda outfits-kinda suspicious!

Items songs or s*x contents are juz baits to keep the adult audience engaged towards movie scenes. Juz a sick strategy followed by film makers.
I mean who'd watch such scenes with Mom,Dad nd siblings ???!
Yeah still those film ppl will say that their movie(s) for family audience.

Sad is,
Those scenes can't be neglected if parents go to theater with their children...

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Established
Yeah maybe it is, @diley knows tbh.

I have to admit its quite uncomfortable to watch their performances with family. My dad often changes the channel when a music video starts to play, considering how much sexualized they are. Idk how they call this family friendly, I mean how can you watch a stranger girl twerking her a**, dancing her b**bs in front of your wife and daughter? It becomes uncomfortable so quick when suddenly, in a second they show hypersexualized scene in a movie literally out of nowhere.
All those entertainers want to getaway all this just with one excuse "Its ART!" This art is really messed up.
On one hand, Bollywood and many actresses scream “Girl Power” while making female-empowering movies but not a week later are they half nude and giving a guy a lap dance in movies and music videos on the command of these sick directors. Sit the fuck down.

It really impacts Indian society — girls still seen as objects, more rapes, and parents keep their daughters on a tighter leash.
Being a girl in India is a curse man, say whatever you want. I have none of the freedom that my brother has. Ignorant feminists in the west have no idea how good they have it, they haven’t seen real “inequality”

Last edited:

diley

Established
thats Priyanka Chopra right?
This had to happen after she married one of the Jonas brothers (still surprises me btw) and starred in some American shows.
Yes thats her. Her marriage is an awkward scene in India-PkC nd NJ s age difference.
A girl getting married to younger boy isn't still a common thing in India.

Their marriage/love story is fishy tbh.

diley

Established
On one hand, Bollywood and many actresses scream “Girl Power” while making female-empowering movies but not a week later are they half nude and giving a guy a lap dance in movies and music videos on the command of these sick directors. Sit the fuck down.

It really impacts Indian society — girls still seen as objects, more rapes, and parents keep their daughters on a tighter leash.
Being a girl in India is a curse man, say whatever you want. I have none of the freedom that my brother has. Ignorant feminists in the west have no idea how good they have it, they haven’t seen real “inequality”
Bruh that's true!
Girl power(later showing their bodies) dramas are juz showoff tacts used by some stupid women celebs to remain stable in the entertainment market.
First they gotto know the synonym of feminism!

Society is sickened in India.
I can understand u...the same is going on with me.

It'll take more decades to have peaceful ground for girls to survive in India !

Last edited: