Bollywood and the Illuminati

friend

Veteran
also, stop bringing politics in a thread that's a part of the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. now if you'd please leave if you have nothing of value to contribute or worthwhile to speak of.
Freemasons/Zionists/Illuminati controlling Bollywood IS about politics not pure entertainment. they control it to further their political goals in India specially the indian society, thats why they portray Hindus (and the Jews) as historically oppressed and the Muslims as the oppressors to foment enemity between them.

although they may attack Hinduism when it suits their agenda.

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Rookie
So I watched the whole Criminal Justice show from hot star.
*********SPOILERS**********
The show was pretty good and it follows the story of a driver who has a one night stand with a girl customer who later dies. He’s accused of r*pe and murder and goes to jail.
It turns out she was murdered by someone else who killed her because she found out about his child prostitution ring.
She went to rehab for her drug addiction but the organization was just a front for child prostitution where they are groomed for the rich elites. The girl wanted to expose this but they silenced her.
There is this interrogation scene at the end where the murderer says “we” did it. It’s very quick and not expanded on but the police officer says “I hope you mean ‘we’ as your husband and yourself”
These are very high class ppl who lead this organization and the audience must infer that these elites run this business to make money.
It’s a very short but telling scene that u have to catch.

Pepsi

Established
So I watched the whole Criminal Justice show from hot star.
*********SPOILERS**********
The show was pretty good and it follows the story of a driver who has a one night stand with a girl customer who later dies. He’s accused of r*pe and murder and goes to jail.
It turns out she was murdered by someone else who killed her because she found out about his child prostitution ring.
She went to rehab for her drug addiction but the organization was just a front for child prostitution where they are groomed for the rich elites. The girl wanted to expose this but they silenced her.
There is this interrogation scene at the end where the murderer says “we” did it. It’s very quick and not expanded on but the police officer says “I hope you mean ‘we’ as your husband and yourself”
These are very high class ppl who lead this organization and the audience must infer that these elites run this business to make money.
It’s a very short but telling scene that u have to catch.
The last para was a very good observation on your part. I've watched the series too

Vmort

Veteran
#octoring #octozone
BY OCTOZONE

OBSERVATIONS:

- The signals and codes are usually provided at the start of the movie (within the first 10 minutes).
- When you research USSR/CCCP children movies over the past 70 years, it is difficult to find any 'Girl' films. It appears the majority of children's films were 'Boy' films (95% based on our observations thus far).
- Many of the films are set in a 'Camp' of some sort - i.e. Political, Summer, Holiday, etc.
- Almost every USSR/CCCP children's film contains scenes of children (Boys usually) in a state of partial or full undress and nudity. Research indicates this was particularly the case during the 1960's and 70's.
- Octagon symbolism and codes are present.

Your kids movies most likeky fall in the same pattern.

diley

Rookie
Guys what do y'all think abt Indian TV industry celebs,do you think that those ppl are also involved in the agenda?
The one in the pic is Surbhi Chandna,she is the lead in the naagin s5.She is doin vow of silence sign...
Screenshot_20210215_173951.jpg

diley

Rookie
She is Surbhi Jyoti(TV celeb),doin one eye and took bathtub(symbolize the sacrifice/willingness to sell their soul) photoshoot...
IMG_20210215_175542.jpgIMG_20210215_175612.jpg