SARA RUTH ASHCRAFT SPEAKS ABOUT SATANISTS HIVITES

Sibi

Star
Genome sequencing of a 2,500-year old man from Carthage reveals his European lineage

Researchers from the University of Otago (New Zealand) have successfully managed to sequence the first complete mitochondrial genome of a Phoenician who lived 2,500 years ago. The ancient man in question here is dubbed as ‘Ariche’, and he hailed from Byrsa, the walled citadel overlooking the massive harbor of ancient Carthage.​
For the historical credentials of Ariche from Carthage, he was probably a member of the Carthaginian elite (much like the eminent Hannibal Barca). His ancient grave was discovered way back in 1994, and burial scope unveiled a range of precious objects, including gems, amulets and the ubiquitous scarabs – along with the relatively tall skeleton (for its time) of 5 ft 6 inches.​
The man's maternal lineage is believed to have come from the north Mediterranean coast, which would be the first known evidence of a rare European genetic population in North Africa.​

Sibi

Star
@Vmort, I was reading more about the Old Believers and the Old Rite. Can you tell me more about them?

According to wikipedia " By the 1910s, in the last Imperial Russian census just before the October Revolution, approximately ten percent of the population of the Russian Empire said that they belonged to one of the Old Believer branches." The change between the Old Rite and the new practice is basically the new creed removes the word "true" in front of Lord and moves the procession backwards (satanic). It also changes the way they hold their fingers when making the sign of the cross.

It says they were persecuted in 1666 and "burned themselves" alive. Here is a rather horrifying description of how they "self immolated":
"The self-immolation was thoroughly prepared – under the supervision of one of the Old Believer tutors (they didn’t have priests), a “burn house” was built – a vast wooden structure that would contain the self-immolators. For example, a ‘burn house’ built in the Arkhangelsk region for the 1685 self-immolation contained 230 bodies. It wasn’t usually a single-room house, more like several wooden cabins joined together, often in two or more storeys. Typical ‘burn houses’ were meant for several dozen people.​
The house was then filled with hay, candle tow, and other flammable materials, including often a barrel or two of gunpowder. The windows and the door were ready to be sealed from the outside by other Old Believers who were to aide the self-immolators. As soon as the Old Believers learned about any military formation heading their way, they locked themselves inside the building and waited for the soldiers to come, then self-immolated.​
Before self-immolation, all Old Believers and their children were symbolically christened again, because they were to face ‘baptism with fire’. Many of them took monastic vows. But not all of them were so brave to withstand the fire. Inside the ‘burn house’, certain trusted people (that were to burn with the others, too) were armed with rifles and axes to murder those who tried to escape – one should accept the ‘fire baptism’ with humility, because it was a door to eternal life in the Kingdom of God, the Old Believers preached. Anyway, death for those poor Old Believers came pretty soon, not from burns, but carbon monoxide poisoning."​

Modern Pictures

Vmort

Star
EYES WIDE OPEN
HUMAN HYBRIDS EXISTS: HUMANZEE

We were visiting ‘monkey island’ where they did gene splicing, crossing monkey with human DNA. It was a real-life Island of Doctor Moreau that left me terrified of the Planet of the Apes films. The crossing of apes and humans is a scientifically possibility:
GOING APE Inside the bizarre world of human-chimp hybrids known as HUMANZEES – as a renowned scientist claims one was born in a Florida lab before being killed by panicked doctors Mark Hodge, The Sun, 2 August 2019.
A HUMAN-chimpanzee hybrid was born in a Florida lab 100 years ago before being killed by panicked doctors, claims a renowned scientist.
Evolutionary psychologist Gordon Gallup coined the term “humanzee” which refers to a human-chimp crossbreed - a scientifically possible hybridisation which was attempted throughout the 20th century. Details of the top-secret experiments come as Chinese scientists claim to have created a human-monkey hybrid in an incredible embryo-splicing trial that could eventually allow medics to harvest an endless supply of human organs for lifesaving transplants.
Gallup, who developed the famous mirror "self-recognition" test which proved primates could acknowledge their own reflection, claims his former university professor told him that a humanzee baby was born at a research facility where he used to work.
Speaking to The Sun Online, he said: “One of the most interesting cases involved an attempt which was made back in the 1920s in what was the first primate research centre established in the US in Orange Park, Florida. They inseminated a female chimpanzee with human semen from an undisclosed donor and claimed not only that pregnancy occurred, but the pregnancy went full term and resulted in a live birth.
Gallup said the professor worked at Yerkes before the research centre moved to Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia in 1930. He added: “He told me the rumour was true. And he was a credible scientist in his own right.”
The most infamous humanzee project was conducted by Russian biologist Ilya Ivanov - also in the 1920s - who tried and failed to create a Soviet super-soldier using human sperm and female chimps. Another reported case happened in Maoist China in 1967 where a female primate became pregnant with a human-hybrid only to die from neglect after the lab's scientists were forced to abandon the project following the outbreak of the Cultural Revolution…

MILSON ISLAND: BIOWEAPONS & GENETIC ENGINEERING LAB
Australia’s ‘Lunatic Asylum’ Horrors: ‘It was one Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest in Reality’ Megan Palin, news.com.au, 6 Dec 2015.
IF the walls of the abandoned ‘lunatic asylum’ on Peat Island could speak they would tell of the horrors experienced by patients, including children, on a site plagued by death and despair. The eight-hectare island on the Hawkesbury River was established as an asylum for ‘inebriates’ in 1911 before it was reopened as a psychiatric hospital, just 50kms north of Sydney…
Both media and government departments reported torture, multiple drownings and unexplained deaths of men and little boys. According to reports, ‘Ward 4’, was where the most brutal treatment took place. The mysterious deaths of child patients repeatedly made headlines over the years of the facility’s operation. Among them was the case of Robert Bruce Walker, 8, who was found floating off the island after he had been ‘put in the pen’, a caged compartment, as punishment, in 1940… In May 1950, 11-year-old Robert Blackwood was found asphyxiated in a linen bin made of iron after only five months at the institution… Many other unexplained deaths also took place on the island. At least 300 patients who died at the institution were buried in unmarked graves at the nearby Brooklyn Cemetery.
Reports of sexual and physical abuse, torture and a lack of thorough investigations also spilt out from under the closed doors of the site. One of the most shocking incidents made headlines across the country in 1983. ‘A retarded youth’s 10 fingernails were torn out while under temporary care in a psychiatric institution,’ the Daily Telegraph reported in 1983. ‘In a 39 page report the NSW deputy ombudsman Darryl Gunter, criticised the Health Department for not investigating the matter adequately.
Mr Gunter’s report stems from complaints by the youth’s parents. They left their 17-year-old son at the Peat Island Hospital on the Hawkesbury River on January 10, 1981.
When they collected him on January 28, he was without his fingernails. The parents rejected reports from doctors that a 12-year-old patient was responsible.’
Peat Island and its close neighbour, Milson Island, served as MK-ULTRA / MK-NAOMI research facilities. Milson Island is larger and accessible by boat only. Both Peat and Milson featured hospitals. The Milson Island hospital was used by the military during WWII, and it contained a system of hidden doors for nurses to hide from violent patients. Milson Island psychiatric residents were transferred to the Peat Island hospital in the early 1970s, just after MK-ULTRA was exposed in the USA and moved to Australia.
Milson Island was a Federal Government facility. That is how the Australian and US military accessed it. Milson Island is Australia’s equivalent of the USA’s Plum Island. It started off as a military quarantine facility and merged into a MK-NAOMI bioweapons research facility. Lyme disease and Swine disease were being researched on Milson Island in 1961 to ’62. When Lyme turned up in 1982, the Americans assumed there had been a leak on Milson Island.
Sydney University took over Lyme testing from 1988 to ‘94, tested 4,372 people and did not get one positive in that testing – because they used the ELISA test. Everyone tests negative to the ELISA test. It tests the immune system which is not stimulated by Lyme Disease. ELISA is the only test allowed under Medicare.
Great secrecy surrounds Milson Island which was recently demolished and developed into a recreational camp for children. Milton Island hospital is the only remaining building, and it looks like the hospital I was taken to where I again encountered Josef Mengele.
Leonas Petrauskas drove me to the Hawkesbury when I was about seven or eight years old. He collected me from Nanna’s Engadine house in a blue sedan. It must have been summer because I wore a yellow gingham strap dress. I stuck my face out the open window and let the wind tangle my white hair.
‘You can call me Leo,’ he said. That was the trigger to engage in casual conversation. Usually I called him by his pseudonym Mark. ‘Do you like monkeys?’ he continued.
‘Yes.’
‘Would you like to see some monkeys?’
‘Yes. Are we going to the zoo?’
‘Sort of,’ Leo promised. He got a sadistic kick out of surprising me with horror.
I remember sitting on overgrown lawn outside a long hospital building on Milson Island, picking yellow flowers while Anne Conlon warned me that I was about to experience something ‘unpleasant’ and I should go to my ‘happy place.’ I was about to be raped by a giant ape chimera. I realised Ronnie usually turned up if they were about to kill me – or worse.
She would always be there when I awoke from the nightmare, to comfort and counsel me. Anne Conlon walked me inside the Milson Island hospital where a uniformed nurse sat behind a reception desk. The nurse walked me down the corridor and into a laboratory on the left. The lab contained caged monkeys and an office out the back. It was the lab in my induction scenario, behind the door marked ‘White Rabbit.’ My next memory is of being tied faceup to a medical table and raped by the obese greasy Doctor of Death who stood pantingat the end of the bed. He made the giant Planet of the Apes monster r*pe me too.
Cynocephaly

The literal meaning of "cynocephaly" is "dog-headed"; however, that this refers to a human body with a dog head is implied. Such cynocephalics are known in mythology and legend from many parts of the world, including ancient Egypt, India, Greece, and China. Further mentions come from the medieval East and Europe. In modern popular culture cynocephalics are also encountered as characters in books, comics, and graphic novels. Cynocephaly is generally distinguished from lycanthropy (werewolfism) and dogs that can talk.
Saint Christopher

Cryptozoology
List of cryptids
Yowie
The yowie is usually described as a hairy and ape-like creature standing upright at between 2.1 m (6 ft 11 in) and 3.6 m (12 ft).

Bigfoot

EYES WIDE OPEN
HUMAN HYBRIDS EXISTS: HUMANS WITH ANOTHER GENES
PROJECT INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTS

An interesting couple lived near my childhood farm. Radovan von Winterberg was an engineer and architect who claimed to be the rightful owner of Winterberg Castle which sits on the Czechoslovakian border. Radovan drove a red 260z sports car that featured UNESCO diplomatic plates. He once told me ‘Australia needs a mini-Hitler’ and he showed me drafts 197 John Robison (1797), Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati, and Reading Societies.

of Pauline Hanson’s early speeches which he claimed to have written. Radovan said he was still on the payroll of a secret service agency that retained him as a consultant for $50k per year. His wife Michelle worked as a biochemist for the CSIRO. At one stage Michelle headed the biological section of the Sydney Water Board's Scientific Services.
The mysterious von Winterberg couple built an underground house at Terranora and installed tight security and cameras in an ‘80s era when neighbours typically left their front doors unlocked. A sign at their entrance read ‘Project International Architects’ and featured a Freemason square and compass logo. While the average person might dismiss the sign as a reference to his house design business, I immediately took it as a reference to her human design business. Our family always speculated that Michelle was conducting illegal genetic engineering projects in their underground lair which my high IQ blue-eyed blonde father often visited.
When Radovan’s house came up for sale one owner later, I challenged my sister-inlaw to inspect the place with me and see whether it could have accommodated a cloning lab.
She dismissed my lunatic ravings – until we saw the house. Radovan’s underground home resembled a 1960s James Bond movie set complete with space-style shower pods, built-in fish tank, and velvet and silver wallpaper. But it was the room at the end of the house that rendered my sister-in-law speechless. There we found the creepy science lab I knew existed.
The room was so haunted, I had difficulty breathing. My sister-in-law freaked out, fled the property, and refused to discuss what we felt and saw.
JASON PROJECT
DARPA and the JASON Group were formed in 1958 and 1960 respectively and were responsible for developing the science and technology that scaffolded the JASON Super Soldier Project and the related Looking-Glass and Stargate interstellar travel project. The elite JASON scientists operated out of Dulce in the USA and Pine Gap in Australia. DNA and reproductive materials collected from child victims at the CIA research facility at ANSTO in Lucas Heights were stored in liquid nitrogen flasks and transported to Pine Gap in central Australia for use in the JASON super soldier genetic engineering project.
In 1991, I was an inpatient in Gold Coast Hospital following an overdose. During my medical evaluation with a young female registrar, I pointed to the left side of my lower abdomen and asked, ‘Can they extract eggs from here?’ She drew a diagram and dismissed my concerns as impossible. Yet I remained unconvinced, plagued by the thought that eggs had been extracted from my left ovum. I later recalled the procedure which occurred at theANSTO lab beneath Lucas Heights, and the excursion Gittinger took me on to witness the result at Pine Gap.
I began speaking of a ‘JASON Project’ and a ‘JASON Group’ in the early 1990s and was unable to find any reference to either, until Steve McMurray alerted me to a book on super soldiers edited by an ex-officer who works for the Australian Defence Academy. Published after I went public, the book arbitrarily mentioned the following:
Perhaps this will be most clearly evidenced by my discussion of DARPA’s JASON project.
The JASON project entails the collecting of DNA from military personnel in order to identify genome sequences that define ‘ideal’ soldiers. These genome sequences, the JASON project (2010, p.1) suggests, can be used in order to genetically produce super soldiers.
Here are some relevant extracts from the same book:
--The modern ‘military human enhancement’ effort draws on the fields of neuroscience, pharmacology, biology, genetics, nanotechnology and robotics…
- DARPA’s current unclassified projects focus on…improving cognitive abilities such as memory, attention and awareness through… harmacological means…enhancing senses such as smell, sight, taste and hearing…altering human metabolism to allow for increased endurance, rapid healing and the digestion of otherwise indigestible materials…
- The Beijing Genome Institute (BGI) located in Hong Kong sequenced ‘2,000 school children to look for markers that correlate with educational test scores.’ (p.21)
465 Jai Galliott & Mianna Lotz (Eds.) (2016) Super Soldiers: The Ethical, legal and Social Implications. 442
- The next step is to develop a two-way communication interface with the brain. Neuroscience is working hard in decoding the human brain in order to develop a seamless brain-machine interface (BMI) to enhance sensory and motor abilities.
Again, scientific research in this area has been ongoing for decades and a BMI is in reach within years. There are obvious military applications of BMIs:
1. Cognitive augmentation, which alarms soldiers to threats they do not consciously perceive and to respond before a conscious intention is formed, which could cut down effective response times by as much as 7-8 seconds (Kasanoff 2012);
2. Synthetic telepathy, which would allow soldiers to communicate silently amongst each other or with some distant command post (Piore 2011); and
3. Thought-controlled weapons (for example fighter jets) that take advantage of the grater abilities of the human brain compared to computer vision while significantly reducing human response times to threats (Aym 2010).
Indeed, the JASON Group have been working on the JASON Project ‘for decades.’ JASON technology is far more advanced than the public are informed. I witnessed the achievement of all of this plus the technology featured in the following news article:
Army of the Future: Soldiers will be Able to Run at Olympic Speed and Won’t Need Food or Sleep with Gene Technology
DARPA is working on triggering genes that will make soldiers' bodies able to convert fat into energy more efficiently, so they are able to go days without eating while in the warzone… Helmets could enable soldiers to communicate telepathically…
Washington's military scientists are also hoping to work out how to trigger cells to regrow limbs for soldiers maimed by enemy bombs and landmines… With welldocumented cases already of young children regrowing fingers severed in accidents, DARPA is throwing significant sums at research to identify the physiological trigger and activate it in adults… One area of success has been in shutting off the trigger of sleep.
A drug was tested on US Army helicopter pilots that enabled them to stay up longer than 40 hours, with their levels of concentration actually improving after nearly two days without rest.
Harvard genetics professor and transhumanist, George Church, listed the genes his university research team are modifying to enhance human abilities.
Here is a list of genes Harvard are targeting for enhancement, relevant to what I witnessed the JASON Group achieve decades ago: 468
Damien Gayle, Army of the future: Soldiers will be able to run at Olympic speed and won't need food or sleep with gene technology. Daily Mail [Online], 12 August 2012. 467 Paul Ratner (2019). Read a Harvard geneticist’s plan for redesigning humans. Think Big, 21 July. [arep.med.harvard.edu]
Gene Effects:
LRP5 Extra-strong bones
MSTN Larger, leaner muscles
SCN9A Insensitivity to pain
FAAH-OUT Insensitivity to pain
BDKRB2 Deep diving, enhanced breath holding
HOXA11 Six-fingered hands, enhanced manipulation
EPOR Increased oxygen transportation
EGLN1 High altitude tolerance
EPAS1 High altitude tolerance
MTHFR High altitude tolerance
CTNNB1 Radiation resistance
TERT Low aging
GRIN2B Enhanced learning and memory
CCR5 Enhanced learning
FOXP2 Learn stimulus-response associations faster
NLGN3 Enhanced spatial learning abilities
Jeffrey Epstein’s Foundation donated $6.5 million to fund Harvard’s genetics research. George Church continued meeting with Epstein following the child trafficker’s 2014 conviction.
The six-fingered hands listed by Harvard geneticists are a Nephilim trait noted in the Bible. This suggests Harvard are synthesising human and fallen angel (alien) DNA – as the JASON Group have already done. The JASON Group long ago developed a series of super soldier models. The basic MK-DELTA model was a mind-controlled human whose abilities were enhanced through hypnosis, drugs, sensory deprivation, esoteric means, etc. Another model had abilities enhanced through bio-chipping, bionics, and genetic modification using animal DNA. A more advanced model was a cloned hybrid created with genetic materials taken from human, animal and ‘alien’ specimens. I was of the first model, and I witnessed the other two.
Genetically engineered JASON Super Soldiers comprised the CIA terror forces that decimated Syria and other nations during the CIA-orchestrated ‘Arab Spring’ fundamentalist uprising. In 2016, Syria’s representative to the United Nations publicly stated twice that ISIS forces were armed with ‘genetically modified super soldiers’ produced and supplied by the USA. In 2015, 7-foot tall soldiers were filmed beheading 21 Christians in Egypt. These soldiers were described as Caucasian, not Arabic, in appearance. They resembled the super soldiers I saw developed under Pine Gap 45 years ago.
The West are not the only ones developing super soldiers. In 2018, Vladimir Putin publicly warned the West that Russia were in the process of developing super soldiers which are ‘worse than nuclear bombs.’
Patricia Piccinini art

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
Another HIVITE activity cover up it was in RUSSIAN EMPIRE ruled by HIVTE dynasty Romanov. CROSSES, pyramids, chalices all over them. And Rites, MASONIC RITES again. Just look at symbolism -- all the same.

Look at HATS
And all that secret worship... Why would you hide your activity if you aren't doing something criminal? All secret societies were HIVITES because they all did since a beginning canniballism and ritual abuse (MK ULTRA!)

I can only hope that they cosplayers not real HIVITES and their slaves.
Thank you @Vmort!

Sibi

Star

Sibi

Star
The Russian actress Maria Germanova - Maria Nikolayevna Bychkova 1884 born in Moscow into a family of the Old Believer merchants.

This actresses' costume headdress came up also with the photos of Lady Elche. I thought it was interesting her parents were "Old Believers."

Pictures from a play she was in. The Blue Bird Play – 1908'

Other characters

Birdcages

The Blue Bird (French: L'Oiseau bleu) is a 1908 play by Belgian playwright and poet Maurice Maeterlinck. It premiered on 30 September 1908 at Konstantin Stanislavski's Moscow Art Theatre, and was presented on Broadway in 1910. The story is about a girl called Mytyl and her brother Tyltyl seeking happiness, represented by The Blue Bird of Happiness, aided by the good fairy Bérylune.

This photo was also included - The Mysterious Garden, 1911, by Margaret Macdonald Mackintosh

Sibi

Star
This may or may not have anything to do with the old world but it seems related.

The Blue Bird - different media promos

Sibi

Star
10 Things You didn't know about Etruscans
  1. Etruscans are the ancient Italians: they are the Etruscans and not the Romans (as many believes) the old Italian. They 'just by the Etruscans and the ancient Romans took much of the culture and traditions.
  2. The origins of the Etruscans: it is a historical and archaeological topic debated for at least 20 centuries. Since the time of ancient Romans it was discussing the origin of the Etruscans. Today we know that it was an indigenous population that was deeply influenced by Greek culture.
  3. If you find an ancient city in central Italy in the hills, it is Etruscan: the first Etruscan cities are formed around 1000 BC, at the top of hills. It 'a lifestyle completely different from their ancestors Villanovan, who built villages in the plains. The construction of the city in the hills, is a way to protect the population from possible military confrontations.
  4. Only princes fought in the war of etruscans! Here is something very special. In the first centuries of this civilization, when there was a dispute between two cities, not all citizens were called to arms. Usually they faced the 'champions', taken from the nobility of the two cities. The 2 'champions' fighting 'naked'. The fighting could be the first blood or death. These 'challenges between champions', were taken verbatim from Greek civilization (as 90% of the life of the Etruscans, on the other hand).
  5. The famous 'Roman arch', is Etruscan. Do you have doubts? Go and see to the Perugia famous "Etruscan Arch".
  6. The fasces were etruscans. The famous symbol of power at the time of the ancient Romans and the symbol of fascism, is not roman origins, is etruscan.
  7. The gladiatorial games invented by Etruscans. Yes, it is not of Roman origin, but Etruscan. They were called the 'funeral games'.
  8. The Etruscans loved the Spa, and have also built some.
  9. The Etruscan banquet: we find it in many representations in the tombs. The Etruscan banquet is different from the Roman one, as there were also in the women of the family. For this reason, the ancient Romans considered the Etruscan women especially sexually uninhibited. In some graves, you can see teenagers serving wine, completely naked. The ancient Romans said that at banquets Etruscans were also being held orgies.
  10. The Etruscans were great cooks: [1] at the time there was no sugar as we know it today, but even the tomato, potato and corn, which came from the Americas centuries later. The Etruscans, however, cultivated grapes, olives and honey. In practice, the honey used it as we use today sugar. The Etruscans were the staple food grains, fish, fruits, vegetables and venison, truffles, mushrooms, artichokes, eggs,. The Etruscans were preparing the dishes very special for their endless banquets. The Etruscans did not kill horses, dolphins and eagles, they considered sacred. But eating chickens, cows, sheep, pheasants, rabbits, hares, deer, roe deer, brown bear.

Sibi

Star
She is playing Fairie here -- a mage. OZMA is another mage with such devices. Magic -- electricity.
There are no SLAVIC culture. Atlantis (ARAYNS) have roots in Roman Empire Culture since it has fallen and ATLANTIS as new ARYAN state has been separated from ITALIAN and BYSANTIAN. HIVITES destroyed and destring now our ancient Roman style houses, castles, statues, etc. They replace OUR culture their DEMONIC ONES. See above -- RED SHOES, white and Red clothing just like Carhtagian -- MOLOCH!, Yule celebrating... None of it were Roman and it never has been seen in what was found in Atlantis ruins.
Speaking of Red Shoes.....

Why the Pope wears red shoes - It's Etruscan fashion

"Those red shoes, for example—which the pontifex emeritus has now given up in favor of a more ordinary brown pair from Mexico—may symbolize the blood of Christian martyrs. But when red shoes were the height of fashion in Etruscan Rome, that is, five hundred years before the birth of Jesus, they designated the wearer as an aristocrat, someone who could afford leather that had been colored with the most expensive dye in the Mediterranean, Phoenician “purple”—which was actually scarlet red. (It was produced by scoring the bodies of molluscs and ranged in color from blue to red, with red the most prized shade.) The leather itself came not from kangaroos, of course, but from the Chianina cattle, who came to Italy together with the Etruscans and provided the ancestral form of Florentine beefsteak. "​
Tony Podesta Birthday Party & artwork

Soros son at Spirit Cooking

Jimmy Saville ad

More pope clothes
Red hat "While any clergy can wear a saturno, only the pope can wear a red saturno with gold cords, according to Catholic Doors Ministry."

The camauro - the santa hat. The mozzetta (cape) is typically worn as part of the pope's choir dress, which is used for public services and when leading the public in prayer. Beliefnet notes that the mozzetta comes in a flexible variety of types: red satin for the summer, red velvet with white fur for the winter, red serge for saying masses for the dead, red clothed for Lent and Advent, and the Paschal mozzetta for Easter.

Sibi

Star
One Eye Symbolism

The Eyes have it! "Eye cups" of the 6th century BCE
Just as the eyes painted on ancient ships are thought to have possessed the ability to guide them, help them avoid hazards, and even serve an apotropaic purpose to counter human frailties such as envy, eyes adorning drinking cups (kylikes) in the second half of the sixth century BCE, especially in Athens and Chalkis, were also thought to have served an apotropaic function. Some eyes were “female”, i.e. almond-shaped and without tear-ducts, as well as male, and a stylized nose was often placed centrally between the eyes. Many of the vessels also frequently bear Dionysiac imagery.​
Eye-cups were painted by various painters, mostly in the black-figure style, but later also in the red-figure style. Some vessels were bilingually painted with black-figure interior scenes and red-figure exterior scenes. Scholars have attributed this bilingual type and its specific decoration into Attic vase painting to Exekias who was active in Athens between 545 and 530 BCE. Exekias is regarded by art historians as an artistic visionary whose masterful use of incision and psychologically sensitive compositions mark him as one of the greatest of all Attic vase painters.​
The find spots of Exekias' works reveals information about the market in which Exekias positioned himself. Exekias not only enjoyed a thriving market in Athens, with fragments of his works found in the sacred sanctuary of the Acropolis, but many of his extant vases were also exported to Etruria, Italy, found at sites such as Vulci and Orvieto, where they were buried in Etruscan tombs.​

Sibi

Star
Cimaruta Charm
According to The Evil Eye: An Account of this Ancient and Widespread Superstition, the charm has an Etruscan or early Phoenician origin, as no other ancient example of similar amulet has been found throughout the Roman or medieval periods—except the one in the Bologna Museum, which is an Etruscan amulet made of bronze. The design consists of different individual amulets that exist separately and function as a charm. In fact, the 19th century cimaruta featured objects such as: Hand, Moon, Key, Flower, Horn, Fish, Rooster, Eagle. Later, other symbols were added such as: Heart, Serpent, Cornucopia, Cherub. It is believed that the later addition of the heart and cherub is a reflection of the Catholic ideology.​
Also called a “witch’s charm,” the cimaruta was believed to be originally worn by witches as a sign of their secret society. According to the Old World Witchcraft: Ancient Ways for Modern Days, the symbolism of the charm is more associated with the practice of witchcraft rather than protection. However, most scholars insist that it’s an anti-witchcraft charm, relying on the folk tradition of the period. It’s gained a reputation as an anti-witchcraft charm. Many speculate that the reason lies in the rue plant itself, which has medicinal properties and is even regarded as a protection against poisoning or sorcery.​
A Symbol of Protection – It is thought that the charm is used to provide protection from witchcraft, evil eye, and malevolent magic.​
A Representation of “Diana Triformis” – The three branches of the charm are associated with the Roman goddess Diana, a.ka. the triple goddess, who has a threefold character, known as Diana triformis, Diana, Luna, and Hecate. It is believed that the cimaruta must always be in silver since it was Diana’s own metal.​
A variety of apotropaic symbols are attached to the ends of the charm. Here are some of the interpretations of the symbols:​
  • Hand – The “mano fico” or fig hand represents the strength to fight evil. In the occult symbols of magic, the hand is used to summon spirits and cast spells. In popular folk traditions, the fig hand is a culturally insulting gesture intended to drive away evil intent. In other cultures, it’s a gesture to wish someone good luck and fertility.
    • Moon – The lunar emblem in the crescent form is believed to be a symbol of protection, as well as a representation of Diana as the goddess of the moon.
    • Key – Some associate it with Hecate, a goddess of magic and witchcraft, as key is one of her primary symbols.
    • Flower – Various plants and trees are regarded as a protection against enchantments. Also, the lotus flower is regarded as the symbol of of Diana.
    • Horn – A symbol of power and virility. Some believe that the symbolism is rooted in paganism, as well as witchcraft since the horned goats had a strong connection to witches.
    • Rooster – A representation of a watchful guardian, or even a symbol of sunrise and an end to the realm of night. In mythology, it is a symbol of Mercury, denoting vigilance.
    • Serpent – In Catholic beliefs, the serpent stands for the Devil, and it’s also associated with witchcraft. However, in an infant’s amulet, the serpent represents health and healing.
    • Heart – Catholicism played a huge role in late Italian paganism, so it is regarded as an ancient Christian symbol, a “heart of Jesus,” which is related to the cross (Latin cross). However, ancient Roman charms were depicted with a heart symbol too, suggesting that the element isn’t a new addition.

Rue plant

Rue (Ruta graveolens) in the Middle Ages it was hung in doorways and seen as a protection against plague. The plant was also an ingredient in ‘four thieves vinegar’, used by the perhaps legendary four French thieves who liked to steal from the bodies of plague victims.​
The plant’s uses for protection and healing were so strong in the collective mind that when a rumour broke out in 1760 that plague had appeared at a London hospital, the price of Rue on the markets shot up. It was used as a strewing herb to protect against infection and keep fleas at bay."Rue the day" is also an expression based in the practice of throwing Rue at an enemy while cursing them. "​
Pliny 568 says the ancients held rue in peculiar esteem; that the plant has a great liking for the fig-tree and for that tree only, and that it thrives better under it than anywhere else. He says it is one of the most active of all medicinal plants, and one of the principal ingredients used in antidotes. "Every species of rue, employed by itself, has the effect of an antidote if the leaves are bruised and taken in wine." It is good for the stings of serpents--"so much so, in fact, that weasels when about to attack them, take the precaution first of protecting themselves by eating rue." It is good too for "stings by scorpions, spiders, bees, hornets and wasps, the noxious effects produced by cantharides and salamanders, and the bites of mad dogs." He quotes Pythagoras, Harpocrates, and Diocles, as to the value of rue in a great number of diseases, and in his last paragraph says that "of all the plants that are grown, rue is the one most employed for the maladies of cattle"; altogether he cites it as being a remedy for eighty-four diseases or ailments.​

Vmort

Star
BOHEMIAN GROVE: FALCON (SOKOLNIKI) AND ELK ISELAND PARKS
After 1812 catastrophy when HIVITES dynasty Romanov ruled and used Falcon and Elk Iseland at the East side of Moscow as falcon hunting. Moscow in the time of Romanov was isolated city and these places were wilderness as much as Bohemian Grove. Romanov used it as falcon hunting grounds for everyone and as kid hunting parties for Hivites. It was established as a public municipal park in 1878. In 1900 a "labyrinth", or network of alleys, was laid out. From 1931 onwards Sokolniki has been developed as an official "park of culture and leisure".
Statutes of the Order of the Garter, this copy having once belonged to Emperor Alexander III of Russia.

See the artsist? Sokolniki was a wilderness.

Sokolniki District heraldy now

@Shuna explains:
Even if the choice of colors are really symbolic... The four colors can be linked to the symbols of the sun (like the eagle and the crown, crown of gold): The green background, for the Antichrist, white, for purity, yellow and therefore gold and red.
The red glove, makes me think of the Freemason glove, which they affix on their heart. EAST Side of Moscow coat of arms.

After 1917 Hivites have changed their puppets to USSR and Sokolniki have changed too. The park territory contains an amusement park, a winter outdoor ice skating rink and an exposition centre which was the site of the Kitchen Debate between Richard Nixon and Nikita Khrushchev at the American National Exhibition in 1959. Entrance to the park.

The American National Exhibition (July 25 to Sept. 4, 1959) was an exhibition of American art, fashion, cars, capitalism, model homes and futuristic kitchens that attracted 3 million visitors to its Sokolniki Park, Moscow venue during its six-week run.[1][2][3] The Cold War event is historic for the Nixon-Khrushchev "kitchen debate" held first at the model kitchen table, outfitted by General Electric, and then continued in the color television studio where it was broadcast to both countries, with each leader arguing the merits of his system,[4] and a conversation that "escalated from washing machines to nuclear warfare."

Sokolniki Park is famous for its chess club, which is located on the rotunda of the far end of the park's circle. The chess club produced some of the finest grandmasters of history. During the 1959 US-USSR expo, exhibition matches were held for the eyes of the US delegation, headed by then-Vice President Richard Nixon. In the 1970s, the then-little known engineer Natan Sharansky coached locals at the chess club. He would later go on to be a renowned refusenik activist and Israeli politician.
Cold War was a lie, yes, indeed.
HIVITES ARE THE SINGLE WORLD GROUP
It doesn't matter what they said: enlightement, rights for women etc -- theit goal is to kill 90% of humanity. There are no separations for countries for them, there are no laws for them -- they doing what ever they wanted. The laws, wrtitten for us serves their interests, not ours.
EVENTS AS COVER UP FOR TRAFFICKING AND MK ULTRA
Fiona Barnett: eyes wide open. The Bathurst City Hall ritual occurred on the same date as the Bathurst 1000 racing event, which coincided with the 55th birthday of Australian cricketing legend Richie Benaud. Richie Benaud attended Kim Beazley Senior’s MRA Pleasant Sunday Afternoon gatherings, as did his closest friend and former cricket teammate Brian Booth who grew up in Bathurst and led Benaud’s funeral service.
World exibition visitors: Robert Laurent, Ibram Lassaw, Isamu Noguchi, Hyman Bloom, Jackson Pollock and Edward Hopper.
But the event is equally renowned for its art exhibition, which included such celebrated artists as sculptors Robert Laurent, Ibram Lassaw and Isamu Noguchi and painters Hyman Bloom, Jackson Pollock and Edward Hopper in an art show coordinated by the United States Information Agency (USIA). Prior to the exhibition, the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) threatened to remove many of the artists who had been accused of links to communist activities. After President Eisenhower intervened, however, the exhibition went on as planned.[6]
Rockwell Kent In 1957 had the first American solo exhibition in the Soviet Union.
Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy, photographed in 1954, asked Rockwell Kent whether he was a communist. HUAC later investigated the other 67 artists invited to exhibit their work in the American National Exhibition.
Former President Obama met with then-President Dmitry Medvedev on July 7, 2009, during the 50th Anniversary of the American National Exhibition.

MK ULTRA CENTER IN FALCON DISTRICT
View attachment 76636
My Father was MK ULTRA | MK DELTA victim. I was pepeared to be part of MK ULTRA in Falcon district too.

Who I am: I am firstborn of virginal mother. I was born in 23 September, SUNDAY (7 DAY), 1990, 10:00.
I have PTSD with fragmented memory because my father was MK ULTRA MK DELTA victim and he sacrificed himself for me not being part of the MK ULTRA.
Instant information comes in my mind during inegration:
9 may, SUNDAY (7 DAY), 13 00, 3 rd floor, Sokolniki (Sokol -- Falcon, 1812 Moscow EAST district), maternity hospital (родильный дом - RUS).
1993 year. Year didn't show up in the memory but 3 year is when MK ULTRA MK DELTA starts (Fiona Barnett). 9 may 1993 was SUNDAY just like my birth date. I also lack of memories before 1993.
Amnesia also blocked all memories before 1993-- yes, loss of my father was that traumatic.
Description of the room:
Memory.jpg
Room not wide, not big with just one window and with wooden panels from cherry (brown and orange colors of wood) and it fit more pre 1812 and medieval houses that modern. Orange curtain coverd the window wasn't long -- a wind opened and and I saw the top of the tree.
Have brick column in the room or it was entrance to the room.
Sun from window touched my skin at 13 00 -- window at the East side.
Visible top of the tree from the window. Tree was 3 floor high in 1993.
I have never seen wooden walls in maternity hospitals in Russia so it more like place where people lived than hospital. I have visited the district a lot of in my childhood.
I lay with my legs to a window with my brother (he may be my brother in my father side not the same mother, bu she had prengancy after me). My brother have dark blond hair and in blue shirt and jeans. Jeans are clothing we don't wear at home in Russia so they both are about to leave.

MK ULTRA/ MK DELTA PROGRAMMING CENTRE: MOSCOW, STROMYNKA 7. BAKRUSHIN HOSPITAL 1812 with underground floors.
1812 catastrophy buildings with underground floors. I have memory inside only but view outside 7 corpus 1 fit the description.
Stromymnka7.jpg
Visiting the morgue corpus showed me BLACK CUBE of SATURN at the floor. No photos -- they came and push me aside. Bad energy also hit me in my leg and I realise the place of ritual sacrifices are just below the entrance. It is also have crematorium.
7 corpus 1 has been closed since I came with my MK ULTRA/ MK DELTA accusations. Workers said to me that it was suddenly closed, I checked-- it happened just after I came to public.

HIVITES WAR WWII GENOCIDE
WAS CELEBRATED 9 MAY
FALCON (SOKOLNIKI) WAS THE FIRST OPENED METRO STATION
6 05 1935.

Metro have connected tunnels used by Hivites for traffcking.
Metrogorodok District Metro -- underground railroad system
ELK ISELAND AS BOHEMIAN GROVE NOW

Falcon Park and Elk Iseland are located nearby, you can pass to Elk Iseland from Falcon Park innoticed. Elk Iseland have Bohemian Grove wilderness, needed for kids hunting and MK ULTRA human hunting. Falcon Park is now cover up for human hunting parties in Elk Iseland.

HIVITES FUNDED HORSE CLUB IN ELK ISELAND

Horse club yauza. Funded by Hivites. One of type of riding -- group riding into Elk Iseland. Black and red Hivite style. Red saddle -- human hunting.

FALCON PIZZAGATE
Near Falcon park there are Small Ostroumovskaya 13. Closed since I came with accusation of MK ULTRA.
XXXL.jpgpizzaplus2.jpgpizzaplus.jpg

Last edited: