SARA RUTH ASHCRAFT SPEAKS ABOUT SATANISTS HIVITES

Vmort

Star
DELTA IN NEED FOR HEART CHAKRAS ACTIVATION
If you call for Ether throw yout heart chakra with power of love the you can use it against MK DELTA. I 've found one and I managed to do that. I went to my ESP regime and I read the signal I should give to him. He just walks away do me no harm. His handler was angry.
Not just that. Later I got my family saving information form this man. I could say it was him because similar man was near my house. Power of love destroy Hivites and all their plans.

Vmort

Star
MK ULTRA: METRO
Moscow Metro is using by HIVITES as cover for MK ULTRA centres entrance, MK ULTRA transportation and Deep military bases. The metro have secret system tunnels among the ones you can visit. The metro has been digged after 1812 catastrophy and it was created in Atlantis -- you can see the technologies.

It not possible to bildt that way now.
They connnect major MK ULTRA centres and it comes abroad the moscow so no one know where the metro system truly ends.
Check the map -- occult symbolism in places.
First station that was opened was Falcon (Sokolnici)near Stromynka 7 and through the station it leads to Hunter market near Kremlin, another ritual place. Falcon (SOKOLNITCHESKAYA)line

From all major MK ULTRA ritual places to metro system leads tunnels from houses nearby. These houses have symbolism and all were bilt and used for MK ULTRA victims.The whole idea copy past underground cites they always used.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
ETHER CALLING FOR HELP-- TREES
Restore your unity with trees
1Go to forest. Be in Third eye state through POWER OF LOVE.
2Feel the trees. Touch them. One may call to you.
3As for healing. Put organs that hurt to it. Do exersises.
4When it's done say "thank you"
POWER OF LOVE-- ETHER
Agape-- non conditional love is known to be the strongest. If you give love people who need it expect you Etherial powers and healing to arise.
HEART CHACKRAS ACTIVATION BLOCK: PARENT FIGURES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT
Because the love is non conditional and the strongest because prengancy. This is why in MK ULTRA children got hurt by their parents and back. Let's forgive them. Parents didn't choose MK life neither did you.
GODS -- PEOPLE WITH THIRD EYES (ESP) ABILITIES
All myths are real-- they really were, the Gods. Apollo, Venus etc. They were people with great spiritual abilities. When they died their spirits guided the ancient and they answered them.
GODS -- PEOPLE WITH THIRD EYES (ESP) ABILITIES 2
Hivites admitted their existence with clenched teeth. How much you actually destroyed about our real ancesters, pedo and liars?
GODS -- PEOPLE WITH THIRD EYES (ESP) ABILITIES 3
All abilities legends said they have are real Third eye abilities. Thrust me as person Hivites programmed in Third eye level.
DELTA IN NEED FOR HEART CHAKRAS ACTIVATION
If you call for Ether throw yout heart chakra with power of love the you can use it against MK DELTA. I 've found one and I managed to do that. I went to my ESP regime and I read the signal I should give to him. He just walked away.
HIVITES ARE GENOCIDE YOU!
They want 99% of you to die! They don't stop! They are on underground bases. They are destroing your nature and animals! Whom you see are puppets, they don't exist! TAKE ACTION! UNITE!
WARNING: HIDDEN SOUNDS!
Hivies ouse hidden sound and reverses to pass your contious. Look for what you listen and watch. SOUND WORKS AT ETHERIAL LEVEL!
COLOR FLASHING IN MY EYES
1-- color programming
2 -- third eye indicates problem in the chackra. Color shows which one.
HIVITES SIT AT YOUR RESOURCES
As long as they doing that you get none untill you kill them all.
FREEDOM IS TAKEN
If you want normal life get rid of Hivites. Get rid of their influence in your life and save your kids and family.
HIVITES ALWAYS THE SAME
There is no "good old days". Hivites always destroyed us anyway they can. Face the reality.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Not long after that my father was flown to Boston for a two-week course at Harvard on how to raise me for this off-shoot of MK-Ultra Project Monarch, When he returned from Boston, my father was smiling and pleased with his new knowledge of what he termed "reverse psychology".
This equates to "satanic reversals," and involves such play-on-words as puns and phrases that stuck in my mind like, "You earn your keep, and I'll keep what you earn." He presented me with a commemorative charm bracelet of dogs, and my mother with the news that they "would be having more children" to raise in the project. (I now have two sisters and four brothers ranging from age 16 to 37 who are still under mind control.) My mother complied with my father's suggestions, mastering the art of language manipulation. For example, when I could not snap my own pajama top to the bottoms in a childish effort to keep my father out of them, I asked my mother, ''please snap me". She did.
she would snap her forefingers against my skin in a stinging manner. The pain I felt was psychological as this proved to me once again that she had no intention of protecting me from my father's sexual abuse.
Also in keeping with his government-provided instructions, my father began working me like the legendary Cinderella. I shoveled fireplace ashes, hauled stacked firewood, raked leaves, shoveled snow, chopped ice, and swept—"because," my father said, "your little hands fit so nicely around the rake, mop,shovel, and broom handles."
My television programming was then expanded to include the shows that every Project Monarch Mind-Control slave I knew had to watch:
I Dream Of Jeannie,
The Brady Bunch,
Gumby And Pokey, and Bewitched.
I could relate to the Genie pleasing her master, who was a Major for the Air Force in I Dream Of Jeannie. This served to confuse the reality of my own experiences with the fantasy of television production. I told all outsiders that my family was "just like the Bradys". Through Gumby And Pokey I was led to believe that I was as flexible as these animated clay performers. Therefore, I was capable of being physically maneuvered into any sexual position. The mirrors depicted a doorways to other dimensions and adventures interlocked with my Catholic conditioning and Alice In Wonderland and Wizard Of Oz theme programming.
In Bewitched, it is the normal new door neighbor that is considered crazy rather than the witches. This is another reversal that was applied to my bizarre existence. I was one of the only kids in my school that listened to country music. But then, Senator Byrd fancied himself a country music fiddler and it was "my duty to love what he did", I was ordered to listen to country music or no music at all. Music was my psychological avenue for escape, a dissociative tool. But this, too, was used in setting the stage for my future as a Project Monarch "Presidential Model" mind-controlled slave.
As suggested, I read the Boxcar Children Series over and over again, I empathized with the trials, traumas, and tribulations the children endured while they fended for themselves from their boxcar home along the railroad tracks.
My father often made train sounds at me in passing to subconsciously remind me that I was currently "in Train-ing" on the undeterable track of the "Freedom Train." This term, taken from Harriet Tubman's underground railroad for slaves, reversed the meaning of the word "freedom" to confuse one's "one track mind" and instill the belief "I am free to be a slave". This also reinforced my training to stay on track-the plan (track) laid our for me. My father would often quip, "When God passed out brains, you thought he said 'trains' and got in the wrong line". Convicted (capital crime) career criminal, country music entertainer, and CIA operative Merle Haggard often used well documented cryptic language in his songs pertaining to government mind-control slave operations. He released songs including "Freedom Train" and "Over the-Rainbow". My father told me repeatedly that Merle Haggard was my "favorite" singer, and his songs reinforced my programming.
Of course, Senator Byrd remained my "favorite" fiddler as ordered. He played train songs like "Orange Blossom Special" while making train sounds on his fiddle. Sometimes I was his captive audience, bound and gagged, while he played his fiddle. Other times he instructed me to spin round and round like a music box dancer in order to add "new dimensions to our sex".. These new dimensions included more and more physical pain through "kinky" torture.

Vmort

Star
PRIMAL PEOPLE HIVITE KILL! PROTECT THEM ALL!
Hivites kill all peoples with Primal knowledges about life. Hivites tagreted shamans specifically. ONLY Primal people can teach you how to live as one with nature.

Not long after that my father was flown to Boston for a two-week course at Harvard on how to raise me for this off-shoot of MK-Ultra Project Monarch, When he returned from Boston, my father was smiling and pleased with his new knowledge of what he termed "reverse psychology".
This equates to "satanic reversals," and involves such play-on-words as puns and phrases that stuck in my mind like, "You earn your keep, and I'll keep what you earn." He presented me with a commemorative charm bracelet of dogs, and my mother with the news that they "would be having more children" to raise in the project. (I now have two sisters and four brothers ranging from age 16 to 37 who are still under mind control.) My mother complied with my father's suggestions, mastering the art of language manipulation. For example, when I could not snap my own pajama top to the bottoms in a childish effort to keep my father out of them, I asked my mother, ''please snap me". She did.
she would snap her forefingers against my skin in a stinging manner. The pain I felt was psychological as this proved to me once again that she had no intention of protecting me from my father's sexual abuse.
Also in keeping with his government-provided instructions, my father began working me like the legendary Cinderella. I shoveled fireplace ashes, hauled stacked firewood, raked leaves, shoveled snow, chopped ice, and swept—"because," my father said, "your little hands fit so nicely around the rake, mop,shovel, and broom handles."
My television programming was then expanded to include the shows that every Project Monarch Mind-Control slave I knew had to watch:
I Dream Of Jeannie,
The Brady Bunch,
Gumby And Pokey, and Bewitched.
I could relate to the Genie pleasing her master, who was a Major for the Air Force in I Dream Of Jeannie. This served to confuse the reality of my own experiences with the fantasy of television production. I told all outsiders that my family was "just like the Bradys". Through Gumby And Pokey I was led to believe that I was as flexible as these animated clay performers. Therefore, I was capable of being physically maneuvered into any sexual position. The mirrors depicted a doorways to other dimensions and adventures interlocked with my Catholic conditioning and Alice In Wonderland and Wizard Of Oz theme programming.
In Bewitched, it is the normal new door neighbor that is considered crazy rather than the witches. This is another reversal that was applied to my bizarre existence. I was one of the only kids in my school that listened to country music. But then, Senator Byrd fancied himself a country music fiddler and it was "my duty to love what he did", I was ordered to listen to country music or no music at all. Music was my psychological avenue for escape, a dissociative tool. But this, too, was used in setting the stage for my future as a Project Monarch "Presidential Model" mind-controlled slave.
As suggested, I read the Boxcar Children Series over and over again, I empathized with the trials, traumas, and tribulations the children endured while they fended for themselves from their boxcar home along the railroad tracks.
My father often made train sounds at me in passing to subconsciously remind me that I was currently "in Train-ing" on the undeterable track of the "Freedom Train." This term, taken from Harriet Tubman's underground railroad for slaves, reversed the meaning of the word "freedom" to confuse one's "one track mind" and instill the belief "I am free to be a slave". This also reinforced my training to stay on track-the plan (track) laid our for me. My father would often quip, "When God passed out brains, you thought he said 'trains' and got in the wrong line". Convicted (capital crime) career criminal, country music entertainer, and CIA operative Merle Haggard often used well documented cryptic language in his songs pertaining to government mind-control slave operations. He released songs including "Freedom Train" and "Over the-Rainbow". My father told me repeatedly that Merle Haggard was my "favorite" singer, and his songs reinforced my programming.
Of course, Senator Byrd remained my "favorite" fiddler as ordered. He played train songs like "Orange Blossom Special" while making train sounds on his fiddle. Sometimes I was his captive audience, bound and gagged, while he played his fiddle. Other times he instructed me to spin round and round like a music box dancer in order to add "new dimensions to our sex".. These new dimensions included more and more physical pain through "kinky" torture.
Merle Haggard was a CIA operative? Maybe try listening to Hank Williams or Johnny Cash and Kris Kristofferson.

Vmort

Star
PRIMAL LIVED IN UNITY
Primal humans lived in unity with all three bodies of humans: physical, electrical and etherial. Since they could they taught their kids this way of life.

Vmort

Star
MK ULTRA SIGNS 2: AMNESIA
Amnesia especially for the past. I had one. I remember I was in kindergarden and then my mother get me out because I was ill for 6 month. I don't remember how I was abused not ilness.

Maldarker

Star
MK ULTRA SIGNS 2: AMNESIA
Amnesia especially for the past. I had one. I remember I was in kindergarden and then my mother get me out because I was ill for 6 month. I don't remember how I was abused not ilness.
Had lose of time and memory after a "suppose" new yellow fever vaxx during inoculated phase of boot camp back in the late 80's

Vmort

Star
HIVITES POISONS WATER
Hivites poisoned it all.
River Klyasma is dead
DEAD LAKES:
SENEZ
BLACK LAKE
HIVITES POISON AIR! Hivites kill you through the air! 30 sec you can live without the air. And it destroys nature too. In many places the earth is so poisoned that it is dangerous to walk there.

Vmort

Star
YOGA IN ANCIENT TIMES WAS DIFFERENT
I did in MK ULTRA yoga but it completely different that kundalini. I cannot remember the book I was taught. I’ve researched kundalini — it doesn’t work because kundlalini isn’t ours actually: it is something Hivites promoted so there is twisted truth.

HIVITE GENOCIDES PRIMAL PEOPLE
Because Primal people have Primal knowledges about everything. In my country they labelled them "pagan" and destroyed them all.
They did that in America
They didn that in Ruissa and still doing now. Narts, Cossacks -- these etnicities only have names. Nothing left of them.

Vmort

Star
ETHER ETHERIAL BODY IS PART OF YOU
It communicate with you through the feelings. When you in touch with Ether you just feel right.
It doesn't communicate with a voice.
Voice is Voice to scull or programmers' voices.
GOLDEN AGE WAS REAL 2
Death = Reaper =Saturn
Harry Potter have Latin version -- Atlantis
Deathly Hallows tell how to get to Ether -- through Agape, 7 chackra love. Harry was killed by black mage and he was reborn just like I was because Ether have different plans for me.
ETHER CALL FOR HELP -- PUT LEFT HAND TO HEART CHACKRA
Left side is connected to right hemispehere, this is why you use left hand to help MK ULTRA victim.
1 Put you LH to heart
2 Skin to skin is better because skin is an organ.
3 Give love

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
POWER OF LOVE: AGAPE 1 PETS
Because your pet give you agape (non conditional Etherial love) Hivites attack your pet.
Use Power of love and ask Ether through Third eye to protect your pets from hivites.

Vmort

Star
POWER OF LOVE: AGAPE 2 PETS
If you can own a pet. Even hamster can be healing. I know because I recovered the worst part MK ULTRA with love of my hamster.

Vmort

Star
KEEP YOU LANGUADGE!
Languadge is the way to learn your predeccor thinking.
When Hivites've destroyed Aryans fisrt thing they replaced was our languadge. They removed Latin and the rest to replace it with russian. They didn't let me to learn English, they forced me to russian.

Vmort

Star
WARNING! RUISSAN PARTS IN MK ULTRA
Observe yourself: if you feel your heart got to one it is a signal for hidden Russian parts in MK ULTRA
There are centers for that: Stromynka 7 I was there
Russian culture have been created by Hivites after they destroyed Atlantis Aryan culture