Random Thoughts

Flarepath

Star
Reeves seems alright to me, or have i got it wrong?
I mean, in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' he did good by saying he'd come to destroy humans because they were messing up the planet, which ties in to this bible verse-
"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18)

And in 'Constantine' he plays an exorcist who takes on demons and even pops into hell and back to take them on-

redqueen

Superstar
there's buildings being uncovered around the world
many are saying mud floods but it got me thinking
because the amount of mud it would have taken is
a lot in some areas

I think what's been called the mud flood is frequency
weapons using like a deep low frequency that liquified
the ground and all these buildings just sunk in like a
quick sand

then after Ya clear an area using the weapon Ya turn it
off and have solid ground to build on idk
just something I've been thinking about lately Seeing the
videos

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Reeves seems alright to me, or have i got it wrong? I mean, in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' he did good by saying he'd come to destroy humans because they were messing up the planet, which ties in to this bible verse-
"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18)
And in 'Constantine' he plays an exorcist who takes on demons and even pops into hell and back to take them on-

I could never get into him as Constantine when I think the animated/TV guy is a better fit. But with the multiverse, and DC Elseworlds (think Pattinson's Earth-2 The Batman) anything is possible.
Constantine+Poster-2811064043.jpg
Screenshot_20240305-170148~2.png

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Ya, it's an old story, but it's one of the reasons abortion is common place today. Because it's profitable!

Selling body parts on the black market is a driver for the 65 million American citizens that have been euthanized in the last 50 years.

1709992602346.png

A 5-minute video if anyone is interested.

If someone is evil, they are evil, I get it. But to make fun of someone cause they don't look conventionally attractive? What are you people ten? Please grow up!

irrationalNinja

Veteran
If someone is evil, they are evil, I get it. But to make fun of someone cause they don't look conventionally attractive? What are you people ten? Please grow up!
But that is not why they are making fun of her. Muslims fear Laura Loomer because she has the temerity to criticize Islam, and is quite effective at it.

Zakat

Star
It is not about making fun in my opinion but rather more about feeling disgusted.

In my case I googled that person and felt kinda repulsed with what I read about her.

On a more truthful note, somebody did say

1710050992700.png

Also from him,

Often your utterances and expressions of your face leak out the secrets of your hidden thoughts.

More from Link

Edit:

What I was looking for actually was said by Owes Qarni, son of Aamir, around 838 AD.

He was from Yemen, note it @Daze.

He had 40 wounds, died in Damascus, and he said,

"We can know the inner condition of man correctly from his exterior."

Last edited:
@Zakat just please stop and give up. I'm not going to bother with this. :(
You seem friendly, yes, but you're always laughing at my posts (not sure why) then constantly correct me and give me advice I just can't follow.
Just please do both of us a favour and stop with this and let's move on.

Daze

Superstar
It is not about making fun in my opinion but rather more about feeling disgusted.

In my case I googled that person and felt kinda repulsed with what I read about her.

On a truthful note, somebody did say

View attachment 102525

Also from him,

Often your utterances and expressions of your face leak out the secrets of your hidden thoughts.

More from Link

Edit:

What I was looking for actually was said by Owes Qarni, son of Aamir, around 838 AD. He was from Yemen, note it, @Daze. He had 40 wounds and died in Damascus. He said,

We can know the inner condition of man correctly from his exterior.
I put Seek on ignore about a week ago when she called me a p***phile. I seem to recall her saying she put me on ignore months ago when she made her victim thread about Stuckys Palestine thread.

I'm not reading her posts, why is she reading mine? Laura Loomer is an incredibly evil person. This is why she's ugly. She's angered God so much, all the light has been removed from her face. Only darkness reminds, just look at her pictures, you have to be blind not to see it.

Seek is one of the people here who automatically disagrees with everything I say. I can say the sky is blue, and she will be on the opposite side, guaranteed. She has not liked me since I called out her bigotry on Islam, and that's the truth.

Seek is one of the mentally damaged people here I mention. Who in their right minds thinks a reply is censorship? The mental capacity is just not there. Honestly, not worth it, why I ignored her a week ago.