Random Thoughts

Daze

Superstar
Who is she?
Your average American Zionist.

1710078554906.jpeg

This one reminds me when Pamela Gellar tried to get halal turkey banned.

1710078687520.png

Imagine not wanting to use a cab because of its driver.

1710078788787.jpeg

Go ahead and google her if you like. She turns my stomach to be honest.

Haich

Superstar
Your average American Zionist.

View attachment 102533

This one reminds me when Pamela Gellar tried to get halal turkey banned.

View attachment 102534

Imagine not wanting to use a cab because of its driver.

View attachment 102535

Go ahead and google her if you like. She turns my stomach to be honest.
Wow, she’s so open with it. I did google her and I was so confused because the image you posted, I was thinking she was part of the trans lobby. I legit thought she was a guy…

Is there no push back to what she says? No media condemnation? This would simply not run in The UK, too many people would take her to court.

Haich

Superstar
Being an Islamaphobe or a polite racist (concerned only with the immigration of black and brown people) definitely pays. There’s a huge amount of insecure, uneducated and quite frankly inbred Americans/Brits that would follow you and fund your entire campaign and career.

Daze

Superstar
Wow, she’s so open with it. I did google her and I was so confused because the image you posted, I was thinking she was part of the trans lobby. I legit thought she was a guy…

Is there no push back to what she says? No media condemnation? This would simply not run in The UK, too many people would take her to court.

Agreed, she does look like a man in that image.

I'm sure you're familiar with the hadith about nur on the face? It is an easy sign for a believer to tell a good person from an evil person.

1710081482277.png

Is there no push back to what she says? No media condemnation?
I imagine there is from the people. Main stream media today would ignore it.

She's a zionist, I imagine this is what unites her and Trump. Trump has recently gone on recorded saying Israel has his full support, so even if he was in the White House, the ongoing genocide wouldn't be any different.

Haich

Superstar
I'm sure you're familiar with the hadith about nur on the face? It is an easy sign for a believer to tell a good person from an evil person.
Yeah I mentioned this briefly in Stucky’s thread. I was struck by how harsh featured and sickly looking Netanyahu and his friends were. It’s amazing how much the evil one does appears so clearly on their face.

May The Almighty safeguard us.

Daze

Superstar
Yeah I mentioned this briefly in Stucky’s thread. I was struck by how harsh featured and sickly looking Netanyahu and his friends were. It’s amazing how much the evil one does appears so clearly on their face.

May The Almighty safeguard us.
Netanyahu has had a pacemaker for a few years now. May God increase his stress.

She's angered God so much, all the light has been removed from her face
Huh? Wow what on earth is this mumbo jumbo. If anything, you're the one who has angered God. With the way you live life and how your beliefs are, I'm not sure heaven will be the place you will see when you die.
You put me on ignore a week ago so you probably won't see this, but others will, keep that in mind. I'm actually surprised you didn't ignore me sooner, you should have! Would of made a world of difference.

I used to watch wrestling religiously. Way before Cena came onto the scene. Wasn’t a fan of his weird white boy rapper gimmick and found him to be quite an overrated wrestler. Never did I think he’d do this:

I think this person summed up the Oscars in the thread, "The Oscars is just Jeffrey Epstein’s friends hanging out."

Another random thought: I'm curious to know how many days would it take to completely watch every video e-Enoch has posted on here? Any guesses anyone? Personally, I'd really like to get @Awoken2 's answer to this because given his wit, I'm sure it would make me chuckle.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I think this person summed up the Oscars in the thread, "The Oscars is just Jeffrey Epstein’s friends hanging out."

Another random thought: I'm curious to know how many days would it take to completely watch every video e-Enoch has posted on here? Any guesses anyone? Personally, I'd really like to get @Awoken2 's answer to this because given his wit, I'm sure it would make me chuckle.
The first question we have to ask is do we have a bot here acting like a human or is it a human acting like a bot?

I'm leaning towards the former just due to the fact that it displays no human characteristics whatsoever. There are bots out there right now with more engaging personalities than E-nochbot.

In answer to your question @Orwell's mentor I once calculated that if you were to sit down and start watching every single video e-bot has posted here, end to end, skipping the intros, without a break....it would take you 26 and a half years 4 hours and 25 minutes....there or there abouts.

The end result would be you are now 26 years older....and non the wiser.

....a bit like Tidal

Daze

Superstar
The first question we have to ask is do we have a bot here acting like a human or is it a human acting like a bot?

I'm leaning towards the former just due to the fact that it displays no human characteristics whatsoever. There are bots out there right now with more engaging personalities than E-nochbot.

In answer to your question @Orwell's mentor I once calculated that if you were to sit down and start watching every single video e-bot has posted here, end to end, skipping the intros, without a break....it would take you 26 and a half years 4 hours and 25 minutes....there or there abouts.

The end result would be you are now 26 years older....and non the wiser.

....a bit like Tidal
Lends credence to Enoch being Red_Sky. If E-bot wants to talk, he just logs into his RS account.