Random Thoughts

Carolyn

Star
Feeling a bit ranty so if you aren't into a lot of swearing then Id stop right here!

My fucking hip is doing my head in and bottom of my spine too and my left foot is now doing weird shit. Just all my joints out of alignment. I think am gonna contact my doctor next week and see if they can get me to get scans or something and if they cant see if I can get it on my medical insurance. Literally having to pop my right hip back in multiple times a day now, tried sleeping with a pillow between my knees and it helped but them my right one was getting sore, then my back and today my left foot keeps crunching and cracking on the floor. I feel like Im gonna get to get some kind of support braces or something for my hips and back lol Thought for a while it was just a temporary thing but a year later and its only getting worse, feel like I need a fucking iron man type suit lol blah

Oh yeah got some sugar free gum for the horrible taste in my mouth cause of my stomach and its actually making my jaw move out of place too now, seriously couldnt make this shit up lol

Cintra

Star
Feeling a bit ranty so if you aren't into a lot of swearing then Id stop right here!

My fucking hip is doing my head in and bottom of my spine too and my left foot is now doing weird shit. Just all my joints out of alignment. I think am gonna contact my doctor next week and see if they can get me to get scans or something and if they cant see if I can get it on my medical insurance. Literally having to pop my right hip back in multiple times a day now, tried sleeping with a pillow between my knees and it helped but them my right one was getting sore, then my back and today my left foot keeps crunching and cracking on the floor. I feel like Im gonna get to get some kind of support braces or something for my hips and back lol Thought for a while it was just a temporary thing but a year later and its only getting worse, feel like I need a fucking iron man type suit lol blah

Oh yeah got some sugar free gum for the horrible taste in my mouth cause of my stomach and its actually making my jaw move out of place too now, seriously couldnt make this shit up lol
Sorry to hear that.
I hope you get the treatment you need.

polymoog

Superstar
Literally having to pop my right hip back in multiple times a day now, tried sleeping with a pillow between my knees and it helped but them my right one was getting sore, then my back and today my left foot keeps crunching and cracking on the floor.
try elevating the head of your bed. it helps.

Carolyn

Star
Sorry to hear that.
I hope you get the treatment you need.
That would be nice but I don't think full body transplants are coming anytime soon lol have to laugh its that or cry, just feeling a bit sorry for myself today twas my borthday earlier this week meh 44 lol almost the wrong side of 40 or the more wrong its also my girl cats birthday today, she is 12 lol her name is Cookie...birthdsy wishes for my cat here ..........................is there a downwards arrow idk blah

Cintra

Star
That would be nice but I don't think full body transplants are coming anytime soon lol have to laugh its that or cry, just feeling a bit sorry for myself today twas my borthday earlier this week meh 44 lol almost the wrong side of 40 or the more wrong its also my girl cats birthday today, she is 12 lol her name is Cookie...birthdsy wishes for my cat here ..........................is there a downwards arrow idk blah
Happy birthday to you and Cookie!
May you both have many good years ahead of you.

Yes!!! Always laugh. It really is the 'best medicine'.

Awoken2

Superstar

Do we have any proof these bikes aren't connected to the national grid? Maybe we are getting all our electricity from windmills and spinners!

Maes17

Superstar
He doesn't get called Nick Satan for nothing.
He’s made a deal with the devil. That’s the only way I can see that sustained success. Bama is an nfl factory though so that helps to bring in those 5* kiddos

Maes17

Superstar

Oooh sorry to hear there missy.
I can only send my best thoughts and wishes to you.

Sorry to hear of all this pain. I’m not super religious but I’ll pray and send my best thoughts forward. Stay strong out there.

You’re battling something that would no doubt bring me to my knees.

free2018

Star
Check out Feldenkrais when you feel better you want.

Maes17

Superstar
Left hand is still pins and needles. Youngster napping in my arm low key took me out