Random Thoughts

justjess

Superstar
I was running cold water in my sink yesterday and was just staring at it for 5 minutes cause it looked like there was steam coming off it?? Was looking to see if it was the reflection of the water on the metal sink but it definitely looked like steam!

Was just thinking, imagine if turning cold and hot water on and off wasn't actually changing the temprature just our perception of it!?
That would be very trippy.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah, when my younger son was two or three he wanted a doll house. By all metrics it was a bad ass doll house. Anyway got it assembled and he proceeded to shake the shit out of it yelling "earthquake" then drug it to the yard for a "flood". That's my boy.
Sounds like something my daughter would do tbh. Being around guys all the time and living in the country.. but she has a crush on her little boy friend so I’m not concerned. She’s been able to start and give gas to an atv since her 2nd birthday. Guess it’s just a side effect of being daddy’s girl. Idk.

also we went to the park for the “party” - It was whack. There were people who had driven there from all over cuz their towns weren’t doing halloween and it was STILL whack. Halloween sucks this year.

meximonk

Star

justjess

Superstar
So i read all your “private communications” plotting and strategizing how to get rid of the liberal posters on this site... and calling me a paid professional shill.

here’s my question: who sent the original message linking to hex and Loki’s old site? Cuz I guarantee I can guess who the real user behind that account is.

also if you need a conservative safe space I hear Parler is taking new members. This site never was and never will be. It used to be very diverse until some of you managed to run off anyone who wasn’t team trump. It’s a shame because no one ever found truth inside an echo chamber.

final point: any one who has something to say to me should have the balls to say it directly to me instead of hiding in private messages and talking behind people’s backs like fucking snakes. THIS is why I asked @VigilantCitizen to delete my account. Because the attempted “liberal” purge going on at sites like this... is coming to a street corner near you someday soon. Stay tuned.

meximonk is an obvious liar and shill .... he messaged me with the same bullshit. And this is what he wanted, division. My opinion, he works for the Israeli military and is Jewish, basically thought that from his posts from day one, when he replaced our last spammer. Also half of it was lies. Never trust meximonk , he is a liar and anyone he wants proof, I will gladly provide that

meximonk

Star
So i read all your “private communications” plotting and strategizing how to get rid of the liberal posters on this site... and calling me a paid professional shill.

here’s my question: who sent the original message linking to hex and Loki’s old site? Cuz I guarantee I can guess who the real user behind that account is.

also if you need a conservative safe space I hear Parler is taking new members. This site never was and never will be. It used to be very diverse until some of you managed to run off anyone who wasn’t team trump. It’s a shame because no one ever found truth inside an echo chamber.

final point: any one who has something to say to me should have the balls to say it directly to me instead of hiding in private messages and talking behind people’s backs like fucking snakes. THIS is why I asked @VigilantCitizen to delete my account. Because the attempted “liberal” purge going on at sites like this... is coming to a street corner near you someday soon. Stay tuned.
Don't delete your account. That solves nothing, but I get your frustration.

And it needs to be said that this is going on both side of the Political Tracks. I get attacked by both Left and Right. That's not what VC is all about. JustJess, you and I disagree on things at times, but I believe that you're geniune. Getting read of geniune posters is what Trolls typically do on any forum.

I believe they attack VC more though because it's still a place where Truth, a LOT of the Truth, is still being told. Don't silence yourself. Use the iggie button. Enough people have already been silenced by tyrants everywhere; don't make their job easier.