Random Thoughts

Haich

Superstar
She's zapped, posting these disturbing pictures just show how fucked up you are. Any sympathy anyone had for you is gone. You've proven you're an evil and manipulative psycho. The police will be coming for you and I hope you rot behind bars you twisted individual.

Haich

Superstar
Does anyone know the legal authorities to report this to? In the U.K. They'd file a police report but I'm not sure about the procedures in the US

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Whoever our Wiccan contributor may be, have done or have had done to, God's love and grace are still offered freely. Sin can be sneaky and dressed up or overt and vile. Jesus was made sin, and punished for these sins so that even the person with the most defiled conscience could be forgiven if they would only repent and turn to Him.

I watched an interesting interview with an ex-Mafia boss whose stock in trade was threat, mental domination and fear. His story and journey was very revealing.

DesertRose

Superstar
I thought she was someone else so I was confused for a good while......:oops:
I suck at reading people, and anything people oriented that is why I like the mbti.

Haich

Superstar
No, I don't think so. I thought so at first, too, but polymoog is trying to explain to her how "Pick a Word, Drop a Word" works. Although, I could be completely wrong.
It could be one of her personas. She was obsessed with derailing threads and keeping to topic and Islam so is polymoog. They like each other's posts a lot too, I could be wrong but still find their interactions odd.

It could be one of her personas. She was obsessed with derailing threads and keeping to topic and Islam so is polymoog. They like each other's posts a lot too, I could be wrong but still find their interactions odd.
True, but considering Annabelle’s most recent posts, notably in this thread, I think anyone with any sense would stay away from liking her posts now.