Random Thoughts

Maes17

Superstar
Our other whippet Skoot hardly ever hassles us for food. Toby has got a real binge disorder.

I thought cats were usually more self-controlled than dogs where it came to food.
The cat we adopted in 2012 has no self control with food. He is really huge. We feed him once and keep him active. But he eats the other cats food. We brought her in during the winter of 2015. She's more independent cause she was an outdoor. But she does eat anything

JoChris

Superstar
The cat we adopted in 2012 has no self control with food. He is really huge. We feed him once and keep him active. But he eats the other cats food. We brought her in during the winter of 2015. She's more independent cause she was an outdoor. But she does eat anything
Pets can be as different as people then!
Now he's whining and jumping on and off the sofa. This is why I wanted our dogs to be outside animals, but no -my husband wants them as best friends. :rolleyes:

Everyone has a form of madness, and my hubby has whippet-itis very badly.

Maes17

Superstar
Pets can be as different as people then!
Lol. Yep. That's what I notice. Both cats have their similarities but they also have their differences.

Whiskers has been with us for awhile. So he's kinda babied and mellow by upbringing.

X-23 is more aggressive when she wants to be and is a lot more playful.

Bringing her in from the cold weather, I notice she likes to cuddle up in our lap. Whiskers won't

Maes17

Superstar
Trying to upload a pic I just took but keep getting the file is too large.

The cat is very large lol

The Zone

Star
A few things... I love animals and am like some sort of human magnet for them. Just this summer I have rescued a dog this past week an returned it to its owner and two horses which were running free down the road. FWIW, I live on the outskirt of a city. As for Poly...he is not Annabelle and I am the one who spotted her the first day she was here. It is time to heal. She pretty much burned her final bridge here and then some. I will not wait to report any return the next time.

JoChris

Superstar
A few things... I love animals and am like some sort of human magnet for them. Just this summer I have rescued a dog this past week an returned it to its owner and two horses which were running free down the road. FWIW, I live on the outskirt of a city. As for Poly...he is not Annabelle and I am the one who spotted her the first day she was here. It is time to heal. She pretty much burned her final bridge here and then some. I will not wait to report any return the next time.
Sometimes I think I wouldn't have minded growing up on a farm because I like them too. Farm animals usually seem to have such gentle caring natures. I wouldn't like to clean up after them though!

Maes17

Superstar
Now that a huge belly! :D
I gave up and gave them early lunch just before. Now he'll leave me alone perhaps for an hour or two.
Whiskers is lying around being lazy. X-23 is under the bed. So cannot get a pic of her. When I get a chance I'll upload a pic of her. Two cats, and a 5 year old son here. Definitely have some intense evenings. Quiet time is golden

polymoog

Superstar
When you start abusing other people on behalf of a troll then I'll believe you're on the troll's side.
i am being accused of abusing other people on the behalf on a troll? please, by all means, elaborate.
better yet, if anyone in so inclined to do so, we can have a message board court case where i can stand trial for "board crimes".

The Zone

Star
Well, I don't live on a farm but do live near one and some stables. It is traffic free out my way yet I am very close as in an 18 minute ride to civilization. My problem is animals see me as some sort of safe place. And sadly, they are far more appreciative than their owners once I list once I reunite them. The latest dog I returned to its owner was a laber-doodle which is a pricey dog. As for the horses, I fed and watered them too and even has to as you say clean up after them which their owner seemed to take for granted. Humans are difficult creatures. The other day I informed a friend that a mutual friend was having surgery which is 65-35 and their response was to inquire about their job with an entity while they were recovering or worse gone. People can suck at times.

JoChris

Superstar
Well, I don't live on a farm but do live near one and some stables. It is traffic free out my way yet I am very close as in an 18 minute ride to civilization. My problem is animals see me as some sort of safe place. And sadly, they are far more appreciative than their owners once I list once I reunite them. The latest dog I returned to its owner was a laber-doodle which is a pricey dog. As for the horses, I fed and watered them too and even has to as you say clean up after them which their owner seemed to take for granted. Humans are difficult creatures. The other day I informed a friend that a mutual friend was having surgery which is 65-35 and their response was to inquire about their job with an entity while they were recovering or worse gone. People can suck at times.
Adults can be weird. Probably why animals, children and simple people are often nicer to be with sometimes. They aren't cynical and don't question motives for good deeds.

The Zone

Star
That's what i observed in regard to @Elegia, @meeeeeeeee, @spacechild. I could be wrong, ofcourse, but one could get the sense it is deja vu.
And here lies the issue in that she now has people looking for her at every turn. She obviously knows how to manipulate her ISP through a program which helps here slide past VC more easily. I mean, what does it say that she goes to these lengths to stay afloat or remain anonymous. I think we need to be careful of witch hunts for people can be mentioned who are innocent. For instance, I do not think Polymoog is her as some mentioned. OTOH, we can remain vigilant.

Some of the stuff she posted was beyond sick this go round and shows where her mind might be. Fortunately, she can only hurt people when given a soap box and likely does not have the means to stalk someone in person...but sadly, I would not bet on that. In all my time of posting on the web I have seen some foul individuals and been personally attacked on numerous occasions and falsely accused of things. In that vein, I suggest people be careful of accusations. It is no fun for the person who may be innocent to see people they know turn on them via a take not completely grounded in facts. OTOH, she is on the all time list of difficult people I have encountered on the internet and maybe at or near the top. Considering how active I am in some realms -- that is saying a lot and a testament as to her ability to not let go of beefs, imagined or not. It is scary when people focus in on you with their anger and issues. That is the worst part of the internet, IMHO. People see things which simply are not true or are set off too easily being coddled in a PC world where each house seemingly has a safe room to get away from having to deal with life.

rainerann

Star
That's what i observed in regard to @Elegia, @meeeeeeeee, @spaceangel. I could be wrong, ofcourse, but one could get the sense that it is deja vu.
I've had a couple deja vu moments too, but I think its when she changes her avatar to these almost comic book female characters that things start going downhill. That's what I noticed on Vigilant Forum.

She went through a bunch of these type of avatars as Tanya and picked the one that would stay when she was banned with the girl in the sweatshirt that says I'm stupid or something. Her Anabelle avatar is like this too.

Anytime I see an avatar like this, I'm suspicious.

For the life of me, I don't even see how she has such a problem with @The Zone or @justjess

I can't even understand how she has such a problem with both of them who are very different from each other. It makes me think that you have to have a problem with everyone then.

I'm also very sorry you guys were targeted in this way. That was awful and I'm grateful everything was taken down so fast.

But, the avatar is usually the first thing I notice when she gonna start a rant.

She has a wide range of avatars though too so it is possible she tries to play other roles too.