Random Thoughts

I can appreciate your thoughts Serendipity. My family experienced the real thing a couple of years ago when my mother was rushed to the ER and given emergency surgery. We were told she might not pull through the operation given her condition. Needless to say, it devastated my entire family. My siblings and I sat by her bed all day in ICU afterwards hoping and praying she would pull through and thankfully, she did.

Cognitively, I know what her condition inevitably means, but in my heart it is a completely different matter. I, too,, pray to the Creator that He gives us all the grace required to accept what the future holds.

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
General observation: I have noticed that, for some reason (said tongue-in-cheek), on this iteration of the board, there haven't been many approving references to and youtube postings of Milo Yiannopoulos.

The Zone

Star
I dreamt that my mother died last night and I can't even begin to explain how I felt. Devastated is an understatement. I woke up literally crying. I hope I never have to experience any of my family's deaths as I don't think I can handle it. May God protect all of our parents and families.
In my experience dreams are messages of sorts. Perhaps it was designed to help you see the inevitable and help you prepare. At some point we have to deal with things, so make the best of the time you have with loved ones. This is not to say your mom is in any danger for dreams are confusing in nature but they act as a way of helping us if you can decipher the message. Perhaps with your fear of family dying this was a way of waking you up and allowing you to cope better by seeking skills. Thankfully, dreams never seem to mean what they are about, so rest easy. Also, your fear manifests in dreams at times. Anyhow, better dreams for you in the future.

General observation: I have noticed that, for some reason (said tongue-in-cheek), on this iteration of the board, there haven't been many approving references to and youtube postings of Milo Yiannopoulos.
I've been meaning to watch this and here's an opportunity being provided for it, thanking you Serv., God Bless:

Serveto

Star
I've been meaning to watch this and here's an opportunity being provided for it, thanking you Serv., God Bless:

To me, and though he sometimes has considerably more (of substance) to say, Milo is a sort of political-pole-dancing Kim Kardashian of the so called "alt-light" and I rarely, with the exception of mentioning him in a Random Thoughts thread, give him the attention he so clearly seems to crave, so I won't be watching the vid. With that said, you are welcome @God_Is_Formless, and thank you not only for the response but also the blessing. Consider it returned in kind.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I adore my mom would be devastated if anything happens to a finger on her., but we ask 'The Ultimate Force" for help if anything happens to her!
She totally gets me, we are duals in a socionics inter-relations chart.
Excellent role model, still works even though she recently became eligible to retire <3.

Haich

Superstar
I had a chick pea and chicken salad. Trying to be healthy after a week of decadence

Serveto

Star
I am seeing more and more threads that I know better to step into of late. Hey, I am learning restraint and to use common sense. Okay, back to wondering what is for dinner tonight.
If you lived closer to me, I would suggest that we get together and go fishing, or play some tennis.

Edit to add: I posted this before reading @Lurker's comment about broiled fish.