Random Thoughts

DesertRose

Superstar
FYI fellow VCers.
Free speech governs speech that you find 'annoying'.
Use the ignore button, it is handy, you will see 'ignored member' and smile:D.
Puts things in perspective;)
Last word on that for myself.

Anyway found this article interesting and alarming:
Armies of Cyber-Troops Manipulating Public Opinion
Excerpt:
"What is of concern in the report is that Cyber troops use a variety of strategies, tools and techniques for social media manipulation. Generally speaking, teams have an overarching communications strategy that involves creating official government applications, websites or platforms for disseminating content; using accounts—either real, fake or automated—to interact with users on social media; or creating substantive content such as images, videos or blog posts. These teams engage in sending pro‐government, positive or nationalistic messages when engaging with the public online. Other teams will harass, troll or threaten users who express dissenting positions."
source:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47490.htm

Last edited:
If everything is gods will then how can anybody be blamed for anything, if god willed it then its really all him to blame!! Passive aggressive much?
Because people are ingrates and they're responsible for their own choices. God Is Not Responsible for the choices that they make. First of all they choose to take belief in God lightly. If they did not, they would never have been ungrateful and dared to speak as you just did. Would you have rather not existed? Would you've preferred being blind? Would you've preferred insanity? Hear the Qur'an speak about man's ingratitude:

Qur'an Chapter 100 Verses 6-8

Surely Man is ungrateful to his Lord,

and surely he is a witness against that!

Surely he is passionate in his love for good things.

Last edited:
As soon as God wills it?
Yeah lay it all on God, and reject any message that you're privy to why don't you? You're receiving this message firstly because God Wills you to. So it's on you to make positive choices for your own benefit. I don't need to know of it. I'm only doing my job here which is preserving my own faith. The reminder benefits myself first and if you'd have the good sense to act on it sincerely with Only God as Witness, good for you!

Last edited:
A Hadith which shows love of this world is a reason for ruin, is the Hadith of 'Abdullah ibn 'Umar (May God Be Pleased with him) in which he said:

The Messenger (On him be Prayers and Peace) of God said: "O Emigrants! You may be afflicted with five things. God forbid that you should live to see them.

(i) If fornication and adultery should become widespread, then you should know that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people which their forefathers never suffered.

(ii) If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without a drought and famine befalling the people and their rulers oppressing them.

(iii) If people should withhold alms-giving, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the sake of the animals, it would never rain again.

(iv) If people should break their covenant with God and His Messenger, you should realise that this has never happened without God sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force.

(v) If the leaders do not rule according to the Book of God, you should realise that this has never happened without God making them into groups and making them fight one another."

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Fun dancing in your shadow GIF, better than standing in the darkness of the haters........

There are some haters that think they are somehow standing up for freedom by slandering religious personalities.
My tradition does not allow us to do this.......
This in fact breaks bonds, being rude is not truth telling.
It is truth repelling........ have you no sense?
You come with limited, brainwashed knowledge about an in depth subject and claim to be truth telling.
There is a way to exchange information and that is not it.
Specifically for the ignored member. You are immature.
On another note,
There seems to be an accelerated Israelification of the West.
Our enemies rule through proxies....militarily, politically, socially among other means.
They need brainwashed masses hence the future appears to be one of Totalitarianism:
(refer to free speech thread)
Westerners should organize to protect their few remaining freedoms.
"A million cuts doth a mortal wound make. Go out and slay that Beast."
(bye, done here including pms).

Last edited:

Todd

Star
@Serendipity, a'hlen, w'sal'hen biki (excuse my bad accent)! Welcome back. Now we need to put an APB, or All Points Bulletin, out for @Todd and a few others who have gone missing or become silent.
Still here, just really been super busy. I've lurked here and there but nothing really caught my eye enough for me to take the time and post replies.

We have had a steady stream of respite foster children in an out of our home, most of them therapuatic, so they require a lot of attention. Most of them have really sad stories. Two brothers, 2 and 4 years old (autistic), that were crack babies. A teenager going though transgender transistion. Another teenager that might end up with us permanantley, whose alcoholic father physically abused her. She has a history of drug and alcohol use and stealing. And finally the sadest of them all, a 10 year old, whose parents marketed her online as a sex slave.

We also have a gentleman whose marriage is in dire condition staying with us, that we are counseling and helping move towards reconciliation.

Carolyn

Star
Do you ever start writing a post only to get to the end before hitting the post reply button and think nah am not gonna post that, that makes me sound mental and delete it? Like I just did before this one and then ended up writing this post!? lol weird

I feel like my brains messing with my perceptions a bit at the moment, its strange, really strange.