Random Thoughts

Daze

Superstar
It's been the same in France for a long time... Some have become concert halls... Even, we are first and foremost Celtics, the churches are part of the landscape. At the same time, it is better than being destroyed, it often gives dead astonishment. Surely, because most of the time, they are in the middle ofe th village.
It's the same in the US. Churches are being converted / sold because they are simply not used. Like Tidal told me a month ago, he doesn't need church to follow God. I imagine most Christians feel this way because churches are largely empty. These buildings require upkeep, money to pay for utilities. If no one uses them, they can not afford to stay open.

There are 42 mosques in my city (I live in Texas). The closest one to me used to be a church.

A few days ago, a UK politician was trying to make a big deal about a church being turned into a masjid. A local set him straight.

Shuna

Star
It's the same in the US. Churches are being converted / sold because they are simply not used. Like Tidal told me a month ago, he doesn't need church to follow God. I imagine most Christians feel this way because churches are largely empty. These buildings require upkeep, money to pay for utilities. If no one uses them, they can not afford to stay open.

There are 42 mosques in my city (I live in Texas). The closest one to me used to be a church.

A few days ago, a UK politician was trying to make a big deal about a church being turned into a masjid. A local set him straight.
Besides, speaking of following God. That reminds me that I had read, I think he was a Freemason. Who said that Churches were perfect for taking energy...

Besides, speaking of following God. That reminds me that I had read, I think he was a Freemason. Who said that Churches were perfect for taking energy...
This sounds so familiar. Do you remember who said this was someone from the UK, or were they North American?

Shuna

Star
This sounds so familiar. Do you remember who said this was someone from the UK, or were they North American?
As I remember, he was French. But that’s probably due, in fact, to the fact that I often use translations. At the same time, as they talk a lot, it could very well be someone else... On the other hand, I no longer have any idea who knows...

Daze

Superstar
Granted, RT is state sponsored media, but Russia seems to be closer to Christian values than the UK and US combined.

I probably come off like a Russian shill lately (Putin is no saint, far from it), but I'm just saying this is your Christian representative voice in the world today.

They try to keep the family unit intact (least it appears) and the west works effortlessly trying to break it.

1719470771347.png

1719470793672.jpeg

Daze

Superstar
Surprised there is no thread on the debate, as It's everywhere on social media. I don't know if this indicates a dying board or everyone's awake to the one bird with two wings? Maybe Jess was the only driving force / political voice here?

I've shared this guy here before. If only more thought like him as I see 100's if not 1000s of tweets that are
pro- RFK, Trump or Biden.

1719579811064.png

Daze

Superstar
1719585688382.jpeg

The same meme I posted in the meme thread.

Just thought it was interesting how we call it Palestine, but natives call it Filli-is-teen.

1719585844237.png

I wonder why this is? Ii know pizza is bizza over there because there is no P in Arabic. But we have an F, so why do we call it Palestine?